Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Kidnapping (1x1) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:24 pm
kyonko Banyez

"I don't care how if they want you sick or not but for now, I'm keeping you healthy until I get paid again. Now stay quiet," he explained. He threw his cigarette on the floor and put it out with his shoe. "Get inside." He covered him and her with his big umbrella as he walked behind her, making sure she would obey.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:28 pm
Darkness Everdeen

Lucy listened to him and watched him stomp out his cigarette.She started to walk to the house and stoppdd at the door.She placed her hand on the door knob and turned it and entered the house.She stood in the corner of the entrance trying not to get the place wet.  

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:35 pm
kyonko Banyez

Jack went in and closed his umbrella. Now, revealing his face, but still in shadows."I'll be on the phone for a few moments so take a seat anywhere in the living room," he said. He took out his cell phone and leaned against one side of the wall from the living room.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:41 pm
Darkness Everdeen

Lucy nodded and walked to the living room. She sat down on the couch and looked at him as he made the phone call . She was wondering why he had kidnapped her in the first place. She saw she was getting the couch wet and stood up.  

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:57 pm
kyonko Banyez

Jack called the person who hired him. "Yeah, I got the package. When are you picking it up," he said monotonously. He was angry at the response the man on the phone gave him. "What am I gonna do with it for two weeks," he replied angrily. He sighed and rubbed the side of his forehead to calm him down. "That'll cost you extra for babysitting," he said as he hanged up and took a deep breath for a long sigh.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:04 pm
Darkness Everdeen

Lucy listened to him speak and looked down.She knew the package he was speaking about was her. She heard how angry he became and looked at him"Im sorry that you have to watch me"She said to him as she shivered abit.She sneezex and covered her nose.  

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:11 pm
kyonko Banyez
Darkness Everdeen

Lucy listened to him speak and looked down.She knew the package he was speaking about was her. She heard how angry he became and looked at him"Im sorry that you have to watch me"She said to him as she shivered abit.She sneezex and covered her nose.

Jack noticed that she was starting to get sick and left the room for a bit and came back with a dry curtain that was left behind. "Here. Dry yourself up." He went into the kitchen to find some canned food for them. He found some canned fruit for them both and took out his pocket knife to open them.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:15 pm
Darkness Everdeen

Lucy watched him leave the room and come back with a towel for her. She took it and started to dry herself up. She followed after him"I don't think I can wear my clothes since they n are wet"she said as she watched him open the canned fruit.  

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:32 pm
kyonko Banyez

"Then look around for dry clothes. There might be some by the basement," he said, a little angry but not intentional. He put a hand on his head. "Sorry. Didn't mean to yell at you."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:38 pm
Darkness Everdeen

Lucy flinched as he yelled at her. She looked at him" Its okay, I'll search for dry clothing"She said. She left the kitchen and looked for the basement . After finding the basement she searched for some clothing. She found a couple of pants and shirts and changed down there before going back up stairs.  

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:49 pm
kyonko Banyez

Jack finished opening the fruits and finds some forks and cleaned them before putting them in the cans of fruit. He leaned against the kitchen sink and started to try and figure out what to do with her for the next two week.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:53 pm
Darkness Everdeen

Lucy walked into the kitchen with get wet clothes in her hands. She watched lean against the sink and looked at the cans. She n walked over to. One and was hesitate as she reached for one and looked at him for approval. "C-can I tale n one? "She asked.  

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:25 pm
kyonko Banyez

"Go ahead. Pointless to make you starve," Jack said and got his own fruit can and started to eat. He stayed quiet the whole time he ate. He didn't have to talk about and he always isolated himself from his job and his actual life. "We'll have to stay at a motel until they pick you up." Jack lit another cigarette since he wasn't able to finish his other one and made sure the smoke didn't hit her face.

(sorry i took long to answer. I had to do some chores sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:19 am
Darkness Everdeen

Lucy too the can she was reaching for and listened to him.She started to eat and looked down as she did."Do you think before we go to the motel i can get some new clothes? I have lots of money and I promise i won't run away from you."She said to him and watched him lit up another cigarette.She continued to eat the fruit and walked to the trash can and threw it out as she finished it.  

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:14 am
kyonko Banyez

Jack never looked towards Lucy even next to her. "...fine. I don't want you to start later about being unclean. Also, my boss will probably not want a stinky girl around." He finished his cigar and went to eat his fruit.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff