Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[≈] Kiri Only: The Demon Seal Info (Everyone! Read! Vote!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your Opinion
I like it, let's go for it.
76%
 76%  [ 10 ]
I'm not sold on it.
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Can we add...(post suggestion)
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:30 pm
AandOE
The guild minimum is 5, yes.
give that b***h a god tree. bitches love god trees  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:05 pm
Yo-ko
AandOE

Shut yo mouth!
Essentially.....essentially, I don't know what a god tree does/is xD If it sounds like a god tree, then yes. I think it more of a life tree.
Also. sorry for the absurdly late reply.......

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:09 pm
CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit
Yo-ko
AandOE

Shut yo mouth!
Essentially.....essentially, I don't know what a god tree does/is xD If it sounds like a god tree, then yes. I think it more of a life tree.
No problem. where do you wish me to psot for the arc firs? Sebastian hasnt replied in a while, and it would be a great start for him to slaughter some men  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:14 pm
Yo-ko
Yo-ko
AandOE

Shut yo mouth!
No problem. where do you wish me to psot for the arc firs? Sebastian hasnt replied in a while, and it would be a great start for him to slaughter some men

What, this demon arc? The arc for Kiri's demon? If yes, then nowhere .3. our demon arc doesn't start for a while.
And this put up here so that I could see the general opinions....of which I'm fairly certain is all for it.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:15 pm
Yo-ko
Yo-ko
AandOE

Shut yo mouth!

What, this demon arc? The arc for Kiri's demon? If yes, then nowhere .3. our demon arc doesn't start for a while.
And this put up here so that I could see the general opinions....of which I'm fairly certain is all for it.
no, the weird D and D thing that somehow got allowed for the dec kiri arc. where should we start?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:40 pm
Yo-ko
Yo-ko
Yo-ko
AandOE

Shut yo mouth!

no, the weird D and D thing that somehow got allowed for the dec kiri arc. where should we start?

I'm fairly certain, Negative Nancy, that it hasn't started yet. Seeing as Lanny only just got the info to me about it and is going to confer with people about it, I don't think you have to do s**t, Mr. Gumpy-frumpy-pants.
>>

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:04 pm
Yo-ko
Yo-ko

Shut yo mouth!

I'm fairly certain, Negative Nancy, that it hasn't started yet. Seeing as Lanny only just got the info to me about it and is going to confer with people about it, I don't think you have to do s**t, Mr. Gumpy-frumpy-pants.
>>
but but but...i was supposed to kill things???  
古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff