Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[FIELD TRIP] CAMPING TRIP | THE END ON PAGE 7! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:05 am
Malcolm. Hm. Mmur recalled the invisible hair and fuzzy minipet form he had obtained in the reaper's other classes with a great deal of fondness, grinning as he noted the time and date emblazoned on one of the many very colorful signs strewn around campus. Yes. He would sign up for this Bukit camp, at the very least for the free clothing, but mostly for the adventure. Sure there were insanity titans to kill in his homeland, but he could spare a few days to mingle with the children.

The horseman made his way to the signup location with a hop in his step. He quickly filled out the necessary forms, slipped them into the box provided, then strolled back to his tent to knit.

I'M LOOKING FOR A GROUP!

Name of Character(RPer): Mmur (Smerdle)
Usual times online in PST: 7am - 9pm
Open to being slotted into a random already formed group: Yup, as long as it's not the group my other character is in. :B

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:01 am
A field trip sounds like a
Neat thing to do. Lihua wanted to try to do more school related things. She wanted to be more active. She couldnt stay cooped up in her room forever.

I'M LOOKING FOR A GROUP!

Name of Character(RPer): Lihua(xdeathxbyxlovex)
Usual times online in PST: 4-7pm
Open to being slotted into a random already formed group: /Maybe

xdeathxbyxlovex

Fashionable Genius

10,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Zaikt

Otherworldly Plague

20,675 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:25 am
Elium wasn't entirely sure if signing up for anything was such a good idea after being roped into the House Cup, but--well, he figured he might as well take a chance on it anyway. What was the worst that could happen, right? It wasn't as if he was going to die.
Hopefully.

I'M LOOKING FOR A GROUP!

Name of Character(RPer): Elium (Zactura.)
Usual times online in PST: ~11:30 AM to 10 PM on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 8-9 AM to 10 PM every other day.
Open to being slotted into a random already formed group: Yep.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:04 pm
...Camp. Davi blinked at the form in her paw, half-blinded as she was by the riot of color that was probably a flier of some sort. Probably. The wolf had seen 'camp' on there and paid little attention to anything else. Camping meant woods. Woods meant her pack and home. The ghoul's ears flicked forward, tail wagging feebly with the realization that she'd been really homesick for a really, really long time.

I'M LOOKING FOR A GROUP!

Name of Character(RPer): Davinica (Anderleit)
Usual times online in PST: 1pm - 1am
Open to being slotted into a random already formed group: Yes

Anderleit

Familiar Phantom

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:43 pm
A camping trip? ''Well, why the hell not? Poke was no strange to sleeping outdoors, and after staying so long in her dorm room relished the idea to get out into the wilderness

I'M LOOKING FOR A GROUP!

Name of Character(RPer): Pokerus(poke mattix)
Usual times online in PST: around 3-5pm till 4-5am
Open to being slotted into a random already formed group: Sure

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:53 pm
[ LAST MINUTE AND GO
ps hi ilu drag ]

I'M LOOKING FOR A GROUP!

Name of Character(RPer): Ren (kurotomato)
Usual times online in PST: 10am - 10pm
Open to being slotted into a random already formed group: Shore

I'M LOOKING FOR A GROUP!

Name of Character(RPer): Sparrow (kurotomato)

I'M LOOKING FOR A GROUP!

Name of Character(RPer): Xavier (kurotomato)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:01 pm
I'M LOOKING FOR A GROUP! 
Name of Character(RPer): Mellow (Meegane)
Usual times online in PST: idk ....
Open to being slotted into a random already formed group:Yes

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:06 pm
I'M SIGNING UP A GROUP!

Name of Group: Frozen Diks
Name of Group members(RPer): Frost (Vamps), Ashton (Nerpin), Gene (carhop)
Open to having random LFG students thrown into midst: No pls cuz we're sporadic butts with rp zones/times

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:58 pm
At the stated date, students gathered by the school gate were greeted by a cheerful, bald man with the shiniest forehead. His jacket had the words "PARK RANGER" printed on the back, so it wasn't difficult for most of the students to figure out who he was, and why he was there. It wasn't very long before a school bus arrived, and everyone was quickly ushered on. Once everyone had been accounted for, the bus started moving.

It took the students through the town, passing by the Maul before turning into a small, less crowded road. The scenery eventually changed from streetlamps and buildings to fields of brown, shriveled grass, littered with small yellow and orange flowers. After passing by a sign - WELCOME TO WINTER CAMP - by the side of the road, the bus traveled for another few minutes before stopping rather suddenly, sending most of its passengers flying forward. For a whole 3 seconds, all was still and quiet...

Then the bus ejected everyone from their seats, and out the window closest to them. The Park Ranger who accompanied them from school seemed to be experienced in this area, as he managed to land on all four feet.

... All four feet? Students would quickly realize that the park ranger was now a sphynx cat.

"Oh, um. That's embarrassing! But welcome to Bukit Minipet Sanctuary!" He laughed nervously as he sat on his haunches, and waved a paw in the air. His eyes were focused on a moth that had landed a few inches in front of him instead of on the students; however, he was trying his best not to get too distracted, "We are very moth- I mean glad! We are very glad to see you here! Your professor is waiting in the cabin in the woods, just past the gates..."

Putting his paws back down on the ground, he got into a crouching position before pouncing on the moth, capturing it between his paws. He then proudly clamped it down in his mouth, and - tail up, ears perked, and chest out - led the way past the gates, through the woods, and into the cabin. In the woods.

Laying the now half-eaten moth by Lihua's feet, he disappeared into another room before reappearing in his humanoid form. His baldness was now covered by a red cap with a picture of a cannon cat on the front. Behind him was Professor Malcolm, wearing a most peculiar shirt. Something about his mildly annoyed expression warned students not to say anything about the shirt, however.

"Sorry I wasn't able to fetch all of you myself, but there were some issues that I had to settle," He explained, walking over to a table by the side of the room. Dragging out a huge chest from under it, he opened it, and begun to distribute a backpack. Each backpack came with a piece of paper.

Piece of Paper
Welcome campers! We will have so much FUN together! This backpack contains everything you need for a successful, fun-filled, mostly safe camping trip. Here is a list of items that can be found in it. If there's anything missing, please tell someone in charge!

1. Camp T-shirt (Please put this on immediately!)
  2. Sleeping bag
  3. Fire-starting kit (A wick and a single matchstick)
  4. Outdoor fry pan
  5. Basic utensil (Pair of chopsticks, and a spork with a butter knife on the other end)
  6. S'mores kit (Packet of crackers, two marshmellows, and a bar of chocolate)
  7. Flask (Pre-filled with water, but you'll need to refill it yourself!)
  8. Flare gun (One use, red flare)
  9. Shiver whistle
  10. A pair of green socks

"Remember to change into the camp shirt provided... Now I'll distribute tents to each team," He continued, pulling out heavy looking duffle bags from the open chest, and tossing them at the feet of a random member of each team, "I hope you know how to pitch a tent. If you don't, I'm sure you can figure it out yourself."

Back in his day, there were no tents or "camping kit". They slept under the stars. And made utensils out of twigs. And made fire by rubbing two pieces of dried wood together vigorously while sobbing uncontrollably into the night. And fought bears with their bear bare hands.

"So I forgot to introduce myself earlier, but you can call me Leroy! Please follow me to the camp site!" The park ranger beamed, gesturing for the students to follow before leaving the cabin. After a short 3 minutes' hike through the woods, they arrived at a clearing surrounded by tall, big a** trees as bald as the excited park ranger. A narrow, slow flowing stream cuts through the South of the clearing before disappearing back into the woods, "This will be your home for the next few days, so go ahead and set up camp for your team! Professor Malcolm and myself had pitched tents right beside, on the fringes of the woods to the North of the clearing, so feel free to approach us if you're uncertain about anything!"

"Except anything about the pitching of tents."

[OOC INSTRUCTIONS

• Have ONE representative from your team roll 5d20 + quote everyone in the Team so that everyone is aware of the HP ; the total value rolled is your TENT HP - this is the HP everyone from the team share.
  • Also quote me if you want to talk to the NPCs (Leroy the Park Ranger, or Professor Malcolm).

• You can describe/draw your tent, but it is not required; basically, the lower your tent HP, the less stable/well set up it is.
  • You have 24 48 hours to do this; if your team do not roll for TENT HP by the end of the given time, it will be defaulted to... A certain value.

• At the bottom of each post, please post the following form; this will help greatly with keeping track of things!

[color=orange][b]STATS[/b][/color]

[size=11][b]Name:[/b] (Your name)
[b]Team members:[/b] (This is subject to changes as the field trip goes on; if your Team Members change, just update this!)

[b]Tent HP:[/b]

[b]Items used/gone:[/b] (Just update this as you use things)[/size]

If you have questions, do not hesitate to IM me at XDragain, PM me on Gaia, or *summon me to your room by chanting 'Merlion' three times while drawing a circle around a durian with your blood.

*This method has a 1/8192 chance of working, but if the durian being sacrificed is from a different region, success rate increases to 1/1365!]

Toshihiko Two rolled 5 20-sided dice: 15, 14, 13, 14, 16 Total: 72 (5-100)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:37 pm
Now that he was (properly) registered, Pickworth could take full advantage of the school facilities.

Pickworth had done quite a lot of the non-traditional sleeping under the stars. But extra-curricular activities were encouraged and made for a well-rounded resume.

He had...heard. His dad had said that. He probably didn't mean the kind of sleeping under the stars Pickworth was used to. But at least he knew he would be...okay at it...

He took the backpack with a nervous smile, and carefully picked through the items.

"Thank you, sirs."

He examined the roster, and smiled fleetingly at Zar, as he shouldered his backpack and made his way over to the tent station, where he examined the fabric carefully for a pack of instructions.

"Have you ever pitched a tent before?" he asked.

TEAM PAPERCLIP STATS

Name: Pickworth
Team members: Pickworth, Zar

Tent HP: 72

Items used/gone:

Baneful

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

Yayoi rolled 5 20-sided dice: 15, 6, 10, 1, 5 Total: 37 (5-100)

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:12 pm
They had all been shuffled onto the bus swiftly. And not soon after projectiled out of the bus. Luckily for Meixiang she was pretty agile, so she landed on her feet. She had been excited and nearly bounced out of her seat the entire drive, or perhaps it was the bumpy bus.

Either way.

She had barely enough time to breath before they were all being moved along again. Given packs, which she quickly rifled through, taking stock of what she had.

But now it was time to pitch their tents. The ghoul had to admit she had never done anything of the sort. Glancing to her team mate, she clasped her hands behind her back and rocked on the heels of her sneakers. "So..um. Do you know how to put one of these together?"

Team All Day Everyday STATS

Name: Meixiang
Team members: Meixiang and Clara (yylaayl)

Tent HP: 37

Items used/gone: (Just update this as you use things)

yylaayl

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:23 pm

Zar had been dismal the entire way to the camp and regretted his decision to sign up for what he'd hoped would be distracting activities the very second they were collectively ejected from the transport. He felt doubly guilty as he picked himself up and brushed himself off, that it wasn't even his own clothes he was scuffing up. Tolerating the indignity of asking for help had meant at least he was dressed for this debacle - albeit a little more comfortably and luxuriantly than he was used to.

He only broke his sustained and sullen silence in the wake of their briefing to give Pickworth a very long, very slow stare for his question.

"Plenty. Just not the kind one might inhabit."

He picked up a pole in his claws and twirled it thoughtfully.

"This seems more your speed though. Or was. Direct me."

TEAM PAPERCLIP STATS

Name: Zar

Items used/gone:

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:32 pm
Pickworth blushed, "I did- well, if you think so..."

He gave up on finding the instructions, even though he felt bad about it. He'd done this often enough...

"We shouldn't waste time."

He placed his backpack to the side, then bent down to gather up the like-poles with like poles. "Here. Hold this."

The result was sturdy, precise, professional, and boring. There were not many wrinkles. ...Or decorative elements. As it should be, Pickworth thought, and was surprised that this made him feel gloomy.

TEAM PAPERCLIP STATS

Name: Pickworth

Items used/gone:

Smerdle rolled 5 20-sided dice: 10, 6, 6, 3, 14 Total: 39 (5-100)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:07 pm
Bren shuffled along with the group, so focused on giving Lock the side eye that he almost tripped over an cluster of mossy rocks directly in front of him at one point. Although he knew Piper well enough, the pale reaper was a mystery to him. Mysterious things that he couldn't take apart or otherwise analyze were a source of frustration for the boil, but he doubted that aggressive questioning or prodding would go over well on a school trip.

When the professor dropped a wrapped up tent at his feet, Brenley prodded it with a booted toe, then, instead of trying to set it up, he began rummaging in his backpack. The Three-Cannon-Cat-Pumpkin-Moon t-shirt was draped over his shoulders and left to hang off of his back like a cape. Just... no. He'd wear it when he was forced to and not before.

"What do we do now?" he asked his teammates, pushing the bag a bit farther away from himself. "I don't want to... break it." While he hadn't been raised in the city, Bren had never gone camping before either. Were the three of them meant to sleep in the same one?

TEAM NEON BLUE STATS

Name: Brenley
Team members: Lock, Piper, Brenley

Tent HP: 39

Items used/gone: all the things

chimarii
Ol-j-man

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

Blade Kuroda rolled 5 20-sided dice: 18, 5, 12, 20, 1 Total: 56 (5-100)

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:36 pm
So this was it. Shun was having some second thoughts about showing up to this thing in the first place. It was a little too late now, in any case. The reaper wasn't the happiest, but he'd make due with it. Once at the campsite, he furrowed his brow and looked around for his supposed team. He really only knew one of them.

Team You Came To The Wrong Neighborhood STATS

Name: Shun
Team members: TK, Shun, Davnica, Cormick

Tent HP: 56

Items used/gone: (Just update this as you use things)

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff