Welcome to Gaia! ::

Modifoxes

Back to Guilds

The current Modifoxes shop guild! 

Tags: modifox, modis, breedables, adoptables, adopts 

Reply ● RP Forum
[PRP] I will not move. I will not move (Wes x K-OS) FIN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TehMoonie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:25 pm
[Current Word Count: Reo - 1,867 | Moon - 1,184]

K-0S let out an awkward laugh at Wes' comment. "Sorry." With his help she was able to get the rest off herself. Once she got up she nuzzled him under the chin and kisses his cheek. "Thank you." She backed away, careful not to step on any of the berries or little trinkets he had found. "Care to show me the spoils of your hunt?" She found a safe spot to sit and her tail wagged. Wes usually found very interesting things when he went out. She was eager to see. Even more eager to show him what she found.

[Words for this post: 100 | Total: 1,284]  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:36 pm
words 184

Her kisses made his head spin and it was hard to focus on even remembering he had brought things back with him, much less to show them to her. It took him a moment after she pulled away to gather himself. “Right.” Well now where to start. First he rolled the berries back into the bag and brought them over to her. “Perhaps a snack is in order while you view the spoils?” In his mind he was thinking of spoiling her with the spoils since his plan of setting up the bedding wouldn’t work. He scooped up the trinkets he had kicked off here and there and brought them over to her and displayed them on by on one the ground with a twist of a paw like they were magically coming out of his sleeves even she had seen scooped back into them moments before. “and of course I have so much more to show you besides these small rings and stones.” Really he wished he never dropped that cloth full of things. It was unsightly to have his performance ruined so.  

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 7:22 am
She giggled at his 'ruined' performance. She thought he was rather comical and she loved catching him off guard. She smiled at him and ate a few more berries, even though her stomach was full of them. She viewed all the items with interest. "You have a knack for finding the small things." She nodded. He had a great eye, mostly for the color blue. She then bounced up. "Now its my turn~" She was nose to nose with him. "Close your eyes." Once he did she dug up the hidden pouch and laid it before him. "If found you something." She sat back and her butt wiggled with excitement. "You can open now." She was sitting there with a wide grin. Waiting for his reaction.  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 1:24 pm
He chuckled. K-0S didn’t seem as interested in the shiney little things as he had hoped but there was still a chance with the ribbon. He didn’t move his mask for fear of knocking it out but leaned down to open what she had brought for him. “mmmm whatever it is I already like it because it has the scent of the most precious thing on it.” He looked up at her while taking a loot at the pack. It was old leather and worn a bit here and there, but in good condition. There were straps on it and Wes couldn’t help but think of that wretched sack he had been using and how this would be nicer. Still maybe K-0S would want this pack back. He knew for a fact he wouldn’t mind riffling through the pack and doing a very thorough set of checks if it was on her body. Something small poked his paw as he was examining the inside of the bag and he fished it out with great difficulty. It was a blue little glass fox. He couldn’t help it, Looking at the little fake fox he smiled and chuckled a bit.  

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 9:53 am
"I knew how much you hated that big ol' sack. So I thought this would be an excellent alternative. Its still in pretty good condition so it should last for a good while." She smiled and blushed. "I found the little glass fox I found too. I thought it was a little ironic." She did put it in there to symbolize that she was always with him, but she'll leave that for him to find out. "Id it going to be big enough?" The pack was fairly big but could be considered small to another.  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 8:44 pm
He examined the bag bit more and fumbled about to get it on. It was a fair size that it would hold things but not to big as to get in the way. “It’s perfect.” He smiled at her. The little blue fox was so cute he decided he was going to keep it in the bag. “Close your eyes K-0S I have a surprise for you as well.” He was looking so forward to seeing her face when he wrapped that ribbon on her. It was still tucked in his mask and he thought it was a good time to give it to her.  

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 11:38 pm
"I'm really happy you like it." She smiled a little more seeing him hide the little blue fox back in the pouch. She wiggled her butt in pure excitement. "Something for me?" She did as told and closed her eyes. Then opened one to peek at him. "What is it?" Her tail wagged behind her. She couldn't help it. She loved everything that she has given her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:40 pm
Raising a paw he shut her open eye. “You’ll see in a moment. No peeking or you’ll ruin the surprise.” She was just so cute how eager she was. She had always been that way even as a kit. Perhaps it was one of the most enduring things about her. K-0S never seemed to change at all. He pulled the ribbon out and draped it over her quickly hoping it didn’t tickle to much.  

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:09 pm
It was hard for K-0S not to peek, she was rather excited to see her gift. She felt something light come around her and she wiggled. "Can I peek now?e" Her voice was a bit high with excitement and her glow bright as well. Her tail wagged around and a small crack appeared from her eye lids as she very carefully attempted to sneak a peak.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:48 pm
“Well I suppose you could if you would be willing to give me a kiss before you look.” This way he could get a reward even if she didn’t like it. He placed his maw next to her so it was barely touching. K-0S would have to pull back a bit to kiss him but he figured that might be fun. She was so bright it was almost hard to look at her. Still that blue glow made his pulse race and he wanted to horde it all so no one else could look at her.  

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:25 pm
"Mmmm~" She thought about it. A free kiss AND a gift. How could she resist that? And if she did like the gift he could possibly get another one... or maybe something better. "Fine." She leaned back and kissed him, then opened her eyes and let her baw find the ribbon. "Ooooh..." She took the ribbon and tied her hair up with it. "How does it look?" She just simply tied her hair up to the point it wasn't in her eyes in a half pony tail.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:22 pm
The kiss was sweet and wonderful though in truth it gave Wes a longing for more. He smiled at her reaction. “I think you do more justice to the ribbon than it does to you.” He snagged her close hugging her tight. She was all his and he wasn’t going to let her go. The ribbon was a wonderful accessory for her. She made it look even cuter than he ever imagined possible. “So I take it you like the little bauble I found for you glowbug?” He smiled at her.  

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:11 pm
She hummed lightly in thought. "Perhaps..." Of course there was really no thought to it. She adored the ribbon and would wear it all the time. She loved that it was long enough to do more things with it other than tie up her hair. Perhaps she would start a collection of ribbons just as he had a collection of blue. She couldn't bare to hold in her pretending not to like it. "Of course I love it." Though she would love anything he would give her, but she wouldn't say that outloud. He'll just have to hear how much she liked it whenever she received a new little bit or bauble from him. As a little extra thank you, she nuzzled up against him and gave him another kiss. This one a lot longer to really so her appreciation of him and the gift.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:56 am
In that moment when she pretended hesitation he felt his heart stop and he was panicking internally wondering if he should have gotten her something else. It was only when she admitted how much she liked it that he remembered how to breathe and think. Her kiss and nuzzle sent the once more functioning mind down a number of avenues that had nothing to do with gifts. He rumbled happily and tucked her close. “I’m glad. I would get anything you wanted all you have to is name it.” Of course that didn’t mean he would drape her in blue silks, as tempting as that was to do it would hide her glow which he found to be greatly appealing.  

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:49 pm
She was happy snuggled up with Wes. She loved the way he felt against her fur and how he reacted to her kisses and cuddles. "Anything I want?" A devious grin spread across her features and she pressed herself more into Wes. "And you would do anything to get it for me?" With in reason she hoped. He wouldn't want him doing anything stupid. "Well I really do love the ribbon... and wouldn't mind having more." She smiled and shuffled a bit. "Maybe I can collect ribbons? Cause all they are... are strips of material... Right?" Her face couldn't be any more cute. She looked up at him wide-eyed and her glow the perfect shade of a pure blue. Then her checks turned pink and her glow brightened a bit. "And... there is maybe one more thing...." She shuffled a little more. "Maybe starting a very special collection..." Something much better than blue and ribbons or any other collection that either of them may or may not have... "What about... maybe starting... a..." She knew what she wanted to say. And she knew she loved Wes more than anything... but what if he wasnt ready? "A family?" She shrunk with bated breath waiting for his reaction.

206 - Total: 2076  
● RP Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces