Submit

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:40 pm
Okay, I think we got the past plot figured out save the Piece(s) of Eden. Now, for the present plot.

Oh, wait, what if the past Assassins are from the same country? Probably Germany since I consider it the center of the war. So at least there is like a central command area were the Assassins get orders and info the other two find in their assigned areas from.

Wolf, one of the reasons I myself like AC is the historical fiction, so I am not really all for that idea. Thus is why I offered everyone have a present and past.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:32 am
Well, you could just as easily place it in the past and get rid of the present portion. I'll probably end up joining either way, but it seems like it'd be rather complicated, slightly confusing, and hard to manage if you have a present character and an ancestor(or whatever method they used to spy on the past in AC4). Then you still get the history portion, and it's a lil bit simpler to make. Just a suggestion though, no need to act on any of it. And I like the idea of WW2. The battle for Sparta(you know the one depicted in 300) could be a decent story plot as well.  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers