Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Between two times (Reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:02 pm
Darkness Everdeen
Monotonesword34

Karla bowed to him as she got up. "Thank you so much. Can you tell my master I'll go back to him in a while? I think I'll take a small break," she said and walked out of the workshop. She told herself that she would only take a few minutes to walk around. She walked around and saw a boy on the floor at the park. This grabbed her attention and walked over to him. She bent over to him and poked him, realizing that he was passed out. 'What is a boy like him doing sleeping in the park? Someone might take advantage of him,' she thought. 'He doesn't even look from around here. Might be from out of town.'

Neah stirred and slowly opened his eyes noting he was on grass and not where he had planned to go, he slowly sat up rubbing his head and swept his fringe away from his eyes looking around "Where am I i wonder?" he said for now not noticing Karla as he was still blinking the stars out of his head  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:15 pm
Monotonesword34

Karla jumped a bit when he started to move around and sit up. She backed a few inches away in shock then realized, he hadn't noticed her. "You are you, sir? I haven't seen you in these parts before," she asked him after a few minutes of staying silent, letting him wake up fully. She sat on her feet, kind of Japanese style as she's seen in a few books.  

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:41 pm
Darkness Everdeen
Monotonesword34

Karla jumped a bit when he started to move around and sit up. She backed a few inches away in shock then realized, he hadn't noticed her. "You are you, sir? I haven't seen you in these parts before," she asked him after a few minutes of staying silent, letting him wake up fully. She sat on her feet, kind of Japanese style as she's seen in a few books.

Neah shook his head to clear it again before answering "I'm Neah, could you tell me where i am?" he asked turning to the voice taking note of the clothing she was wearing ~Old styled mage robes......nobnody wears them anymore....how curious~ he thought as he waited for her reply  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:34 pm
Monotonesword34

Karla tilted her head in curiosity. "Neah? What is your last name? I do not want to confuse you for another Neah I know of," she said. She looked over him and noticed he was wearing clothes that she had never seen before. "You are in a park. Where are you from? Why were you sleeping on the ground?"  

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:47 pm
Darkness Everdeen

Karla tilted her head in curiosity. "Neah? What is your last name? I do not want to confuse you for another Neah I know of," she said. She looked over him and noticed he was wearing clothes that she had never seen before. "You are in a park. Where are you from? Why were you sleeping on the ground?"

Neah stretched and sat cross legged "My full name is Neah Meilieu, i was named after my grandfather who was an inventor and mechanic during the magic era" he said calmly not realising just yet what had happened. He pulled out an old pocketwatch and looked at the time with a raised eyebrow ~Strange it was late afternoon when i entered the portal and i'm sure i didn't black out for aa whole night, not even an hour so why is it closer to noon?~ he thought looking at the watch  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:24 pm
Monotonesword34

Karla looked at him more curiously. "But this is the Magic Era," she said. She wondered what was wrong with the guy or if he thought he was someone else. She started to think he was crazy for saying he was Neah Meilieu when the Neah Meilieu she knew was old and in his workshop.  

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers