Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chaotic Multiverse Theory

Back to Guilds

An archive of (presently on-going) crazy role-playing with a severe disregard for the laws of physics and the 4th wall. 

Tags: Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Shaman King, Fullmetal Alchemist 

Reply Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)
[Concluded] Digimon Shadow World - The Graildramon War Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:47 pm
Gene had nodded obligingly from the mention of returning to the Xros Loader, and turned into an energy orb before shooting into the screen, going to rest and relax for a bit with a chuckle on his breath.

Shiro of course frowned when he saw the new digimon show up, but seeing Jake getting on Duftmon Leopard Mode, he ndoded and got on Firamon as well, knowing to take off like a bat out of hell was probably a good idea after recalling all his digimon, especially Chakmon and Gabumon who were both tired after Brionmon's Xros ended with energy depletion.

Jake himself called back his own digimon, though GigaSeadramon gave onr parting Giga Sea Destroyer to destroy a couple more Mugendramonz while they were distracted before disappearing into the loader as he climbed onto Duftmon Leopard Mode once the digimon returned from getting Agnimon and Gene back to the group "so should we wait for Roveth?" he asked? Shiro decided to respond with a distant sounding "he'll be alright. out of all of us, i think he has the most powerful singular digimon in the group. you have powerhouses yes Jake, but mine rely on Evolution and Chou Shinka, yours is bombardment, his is pure singular powerhouses. also he can find us via the Shadow Realm, given he learned to transport to and from it with Sangloupmon's help so let's worry about ourselves first."

Roveth meanwhile was currently driving past the digitalizing corpses of fallen digimon, frowning lightly while having adjusted his black shades a bit while he had a seriousl ook on his face (think Gendou's calculation face.) before driving past the line of Mugendramonz as they got shot down, dodging bullets and other beams of mass destruction before bringing up his Xros Loader "Reload, Dynasmon X, Gaioumon, Chaosdramon X!" he called out, his four biggest players on the field given Examon was following in the sky at the moment bombarding the final few Mugendramonz with laser shots via 'Pendragon's Glory'. once the two X-Antibody digimon were out, Gaioumon had begun charging his Gaia Reactor while Chaosdramon X had launched head on at Chaosdramon and began using a chain combo of 'Chaos Crusher' and 'Genocide Attack' before slamming a chrome digizoid foot into Chaosdramon and blasting it up high in the sky with Hyper Mugen Cannon.

in the sky Dynasmon X was waiting with amusement while the attacks tore into Chaosdramon, though in this case he readied his own attacks, namely Breath of Wyvern and using melee attacks adding in a Dragon Gust and Dragon's Roar to launch the Ultimate Level machine digimon higher into the air.

Examon seemed to notice and was next, proceeding to roar and charge downwards grabbing Chaosdramon by the head and proceeding to use 'Dragonic impact while biting and clawing on Chaosdramon in general as well before they crashed into the ground, which flickered a bit before showing the crater, as Examon proceeded to impale the idiot digimon in the chest next and unleash it's entire salvo's that was unspent for 'Avalon's Gate' to cause a nice large explosion which the dragon digimon flew out of, and Gaioumon was floating above before bringing down his arms, throwing a large blast of energy, Gaia Reactor, to compound the explosion into normal crazy levels that could be seen probably even from space, but all that soon shattered, leavign the digitalizing corpse of Chaosdramon, and actually no damage to the terrain from the explosive blasts, as Roveth recalled his digimon and silently drove away to go catch the others quickly, apparently not amused by how much power he had to really show, knowing that people were going to ask questions later.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:58 pm
The Digi Xros comprising Rust Tyranomon was disengaged splitting it back into its four constituent digimon allowing for Tuskmon, Dark Tyranomon, Allomon, and Tylomon to return to Crystal's Xros Loader along with her Cannondramon as the rest of the group was also preparing to make their retreat.

Crystal took stock to make sure the others were ready to follow into the rift that would be formed by Lightningmon's Time Jump ability opening up a wormhole that would take them somewhere else without having to travel through normal space. Once she felt confident they could all make it she issued the command to Lightningmon. "Alright, let's go!"

Lightningmon rushed forward, immediately disappearing into the rift that formed ahead of her projecting additional energy to keep the rift open for the others to follow. At that point the only real problem was that they didn't have an actual destination planned for where to come out of the wormhole, but it so happened that Lightningmon's intuition was already guiding her in a very specific direction through the wormhole to arrive at a very specific location as if being guided by an external force. And judging from where they ended up, that last part was probably true.

The location in question existed on the threshold between the human world, the corresponding digital world, and the new parallel digital world. It was reminiscent of the shop and storehouse of a certain highly eccentric dimensional witch, commonly known by the alias of Yuko Ichihara, but the atmosphere was fundamentally different being constructed entirely out of data. There was, however, someone who looked pretty much identical to the above mentioned Yuko Ichihara, dressed in the same butterfly kimono with a vibrant red baseball bat with the word "Zantetsuken" written on the shaft in permanent marker slung over her shoulder. This was, of course, the fabled Banchou Hitsuzenmon. Also present were a Tailmon, Wizarmon, and a pair of Butterflymonz all surrounded by numerous carefree Nyaromonz that were hopping about with the Digi Gnomes that were quite abundant in the area.

"Okay..." Crystal tried to assess her new surroundings without much success. "Well, this is strange."  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:21 pm
Shiro and JJake were next in going through the warp created by Lightningmon as once they arrived at the... odd occurence of a place, Shiro was actually looking a bit more.. vibrant? if there was any word to describe him actually feeling at ease there, Jake however was weirded out in general as he looked to Shiro "what the heck has gotten -you- so energetic or giddy?" he asked, only for shiro's body to give off a light pulse of golden energy, his clothes changing into his original gear he usually had before becoming Archermon (the EMIYA gear) as he grinned lightly "not a clue... but something within me is telling me that i feel much more... at home here, no clue why." of course Jake shook his head while getting off duftmon while Roveth drove into the warp just as it closed, and skidded to a halt next to Shiro as he leaned back a bit, raising an eyebrow at the change of clothes "Eh... you okay, Baka Hikari?" Shiro just chuckled a bit, looking back to see Roveth having arrived as well "we'll need to talk about you holding out on us powerhouse wise, but i'm honestly fine." he said while looking to the shop in particular, moving over to stand next to Crystal with a serious look on his face "i don't think we're completely in the Digital World... this feels similar to a Reality Marble, a pocket dimension of sorts." he said while watching the digimon playing with the digi-gnomes, smiling a bit while Roveth watched amused as well, though a small nudge of a wish in Roveth's heart of wanting to have a friend who would join him in riding Behemoth.

Jake of course just watched things while rubbing his chin lightly looking to the Yuko Ichihara lookalike, and gently raised an eyebrow "you would be the one that owns this particular place?" he decided to ask cautiously.

Gene was currently curled up in the fetal position in the Xros Loader snoozing like a lazy cat recovering from the digi-Xros with Agnimon, who was also resting ewithin Shiro's Xros Loader.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:38 pm
"Indeed, a shop must have an owner," Banchou Hitsuzenmon answered in response to Jake's inquiry. "And as your friend has already realized, this shop occupies its own digital space so you can relax while you are here. Only those who have need of this shop's services are able to enter."

"So then, you aren't Yuko are you?" Crystal had to ask the obvious question.

"I am a digimon that was born from the attribute data of Yuko Ichihara to watch over this data duplicate of the shop that grants wishes," Banchou Hitsuzenmon explained vaguely. "I am called Banchou Hitsuzenmon."

"Right, well that explains why you look just like her," Crystal nodded and started to relax. As eccentric and unpredictable as Yuko was, the Dimensional Witch was definitely someone who could be trusted and a digimon derived from Yuko's attribute data would likewise be a trustworthy ally, even if Banchou Hitsuzenmon wouldn't necessarily be direct and truthful with them about everything. Crystal climbed down off of Lightningmon to have a better look around when a familiar sequence of beeps began emanating from her Xros Loader. When she looked at the screen, rather than displaying her collection of digimon, a grid was displayed with a glowing dot indicating her present location and a second dot representing the position of a Digimental. Naturally, seeing it caused her to blink in surprise. "This certainly hasn't happened in awhile."

"It must be reacting to one of the treasures in the storehouse," Banchou Hitsuzenmon suggested. "Perhaps you may find something useful."

Tagiru climbed down off of Lightningmon with Gumdramon hopping down to stand beside him. Obviously, his Xros Loader hadn't reacted to anything at all. "I don't get it. What's going on with Crystal's Xros Loader?"

It probably wasn't just Crystal's Xros Loader that was reacting since any digivice with the Digital, Detect, and Discover protocols of the D3 would be able to track the location of a Digimental that was in range. But, of course, Tagiru didn't know that.

Lightningmon degenerated back into Zapmon allowing the Digimental of Time and Space to return to Crystal's Xros Loader.

"Crystal's digivice is reacting to another Digimental like the one we just used to armor evolve me into Lightningmon," Zapmon explained to Tagiru. "That means if it acknowledges someone in our group as having the associated quality with which to wield it, then one of us might be getting a new armor evolution."

"The only problem I'm having with that is that if this place is anything like Yuko's shop, then anything we take from here will come at a price," Crystal noted a little uneasily.

"You needn't worry about that," Banchou Hitsuzenmon spoke up. "All of the treasures here were crafted from dreams and wishes given form by the Digi Gnomes to preserve the peace and harmony of the digital world. It was the Digi Gnomes who sensed that you were in need of help and they will provide you with anything you need so long as it is within their power to create."

"Alright," Crystal relaxed again. "In that case, I suppose it wouldn't hurt to search around for the Digimental."  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:41 am
Shiro had slipped off of firamon at the moment his own Xros Loader went off, maing him blink as he took it out and opened it up, seeing four signals to crystal's one, though once he checked, he ruled out one of the signals given it was the same one she was spying on " seems like it's not just you that's picking up Digimentals crystal, mine's picking up three others besides the one you're picking up." he then looked to Banchou Hitsuzenmon with a raised eyebrow when mentioning the Digi-gnomes and such but then remembering the tale he had heard from Sanzomon "... it seems i also have a few questions for you, Banchou Hitsuzenmon... that is, if you can answer them given it's about my third Magical origin in my body."

Jake of course had slipped off Duftmon with a raised eyebrow hearing shiro's mentions, granted, his own Xros Loader had the D3 tech as wel, he also looked and it showed only the one Crystal was looking at, which was odd to him, but he shrugged, and put his Xros Loader away for now while looking to see Roveth being serious and trying to tug on Behemoth's throttles "something wrong, Roveth?"

roveth himself just grunted as he had not even looked to the Pseudo Darkness Loader he had given his only held the Frontier style stuff of spirit holding and digi-code scanning gear while he was fighting Behemoth, which was starting to rev and such on it's own "kinda at the moment.. Gah! hold still Behemoth!" of course, a few more times of fightign and the bike suddenly revved up, and had drove right past everyone, and heading into the warehouse with roveth shouting "DAMNIT WILL YOU CUT IT OUT BEHEMOTH!?!?!"

Jake of course sweatdropped at the antics and just rubbed his head in mild confusion while he tilted his head a bit. "well... you don't see -that- every day..." he mumbled while trying to figure out what just happened.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:26 am
"Yes, I've heard about you from Sanzomon," Banchou Hitsuzenmon answered in response to Shiro. "And I'm sure you have lots of questions. I'll be happy to tell you what I can, but that can wait until after you've had a chance to explore around the treasure storehouse to search for what the Digi Gnomes might have already conjured up for you."

She turned to the two Butterflymonz. "Go ahead and tell Strabimon to get some snacks ready for our guests."

"Yes ma'am," the two Butterflymonz spoke in unison before fluttering off into the main building of the shop.

Should anyone happen to go inside the main shop to investigate they might happen to find the extremely put upon and rather indignant looking Strabimon sporting an apron while blushing profusely whilst navigating his way around the kitchen. He immediately began to grumble when the two Butterflymonz entered with the news about having to cater to Banchou Hitsuzenmon's newly arrived guests.

"Why the heck did I get stuck having to man the kitchen?!" he muttered in a low growl.

Meanwhile, back outside, Crystal looked up from consulting the display on her digivice witnessing the sudden departure of Roveth's Behemoth. She could only guess it was trying to tell him something.

"It kind of seems like we're all being guided to different parts of the storehouse so I guess we'll get done faster by splitting up," Crystal concluded. She then looked back to Tagiru and Gumdramon, not trusting either one of them as far as she could throw them. She spun the dial on her Xros Loader to select one of the digimon still inside. "Reload, Ryuudamon!"

The fuzzy orange dragon samurai emerged instantly.

"Ryuudamon, I want you to wait here with Tagiru and Gumdramon to make sure those two idiots don't wander off somewhere," Crystal instructed him.

Ryuudamon nodded. "You can count on me. I won't let either of them out of my sight."

Of course, if either of them did attempt to wander off, Ryuudamon could just cage them with his sword breath to immobilize them. That's why he was perfect for the job of babysitting them.

"Alright, be back soon," Crystal adjusted the display on her Xros Loader back to the Digimental tracking screen and started off with Zapmon to the location indicated on the grid.

The interior of the storehouse, while it still contained certain traces of the familiar Eastern and Western style magical artifacts contained within Yuko's shop, mainly contained replicas of the mythical and legendary weapons, armor, and other artifacts more commonly associated with the digital world. The collection was certainly impressive, but Crystal resisted the temptation to poke around at anything that wasn't explicitly the treasure that her digivice was pointing her to.

"Look, don't touch," Crystal urged Zapmon to uphold the same policy. "We don't want to accidentally set off a weapon we can't control."

"You make a good point," Zapmon agreed while admiring the craftsmanship of the more draconic looking armaments. "But some of this stuff is really cool."

Fortunately, it didn't take long for them to reach their destination as indicated by the display on Crystal's digivice. However, the object that greeted them there wasn't quite what they had expected. Sitting on a shelf directly in front of them was a pair of belted, golden arm straps bearing the symbol of Fate at intervals along the golden material of the straps.

"Eh?" Zapmon stared intensely at them. "These don't look like a Digimental to me."

"Perhaps not, but the fact that the digivice reacted to them the same way means they must share similar properties," Crystal decided. "And if that's the case, there's only one way to determine whether or not these are truly meant for me."

Crystal reached out with one hand, the one not currently holding onto her Xros Loader, to lift the pair of belted, golden arm straps from the shelf. The response was immediate. A bright flash from Crystal's Xros Loader brought out Yuki Agumon without warning as the belted, golden arm straps floated up off the shelf and attached themselves to his arms. As the straps weaved around his claws, Yuki Agumon steadily grew larger and more muscular as he became transformed from the standard reptile type to the less common dinosaur type.

"Well that was unexpected," Zapmon peered at Yuki Agumon. "Oh great, now you're bigger than me again!"

"Just get over yourself," Yuki Agumon scoffed and rolled his eyes at Zapmon.

"I guess that means those were meant for Yuki Agumon all along," Crystal concluded while consulting her Xros Loader to further analyze the effects of Yuki Agumon's sudden unexpected upgrade. "It looks like this new form has also unlocked another branch on your evolution tree. We'll have to test that out the next time we get into trouble."

Yuki Agumon nodded. "I'll be looking forward to it."

"At any rate, it looks like that's the only thing we were searching for in this storehouse so let's go back outside to regroup with the others," Crystal suggested.  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:30 pm
Shiro nodded in response to the mention of the items, since the one Crystal was looking for was gone, his Xros Loader pointed to three in particular still, so he went to go handle those inside the storehouse. once he was inside he looked up from his Xros Loader, and immediately had to clutch his head as his eyes came upon the many mythological and legendary items within the place, making his head start to pound as it was processing all the information ,granted, at a higher speed than it normally would due to the slight mental upgrades from data draining ragnamon but still it hurt since there was so many, leaving him a bit debilitated at the moment as he grunted out of the pain ~Geh! so much.... pain... urgh! hope... it passes soon...~ of course, he did hear mutliple comments from inside his body about it raining more weapons and such into the reality marble, more symmetry added, so on from the tenants, but he just stumbled abit forward and put his hand on a large box while looking back to his Xros Loader, before moving towards the western end of the place, his eyes beginning to bleed, and even his ears showing a bit of blood dripping from them, black blood, but it was mostly harmless at the moment.

Roveth meanwhile was doing everything he could to try and get Behemoth to calm down or even respond to him, as it swerved violently and nearly throwing the hunter off, it went into a tumble spree much like one Vespa would (Haruko's) with Roveth yelling all the way in various profanities before the ride finally stopped, and roveth crashed right into the front part of Behemoth while still holding onto the handles "you... are... so... -scrap metal-... when... we... get... home...!!" he grounded out, before trying to get his face to look up and about to see what got the motorcycle in such a tizzy, still kind-of having the spiral-like dizzy eyes: @.@

Jake of course just watched as crystal returned, seeing Yuki Agumon's new looks he chuckled a bit smiling as he tilted his head "cool looking, that's for sure." he said lightly while sighing a bit as he looked at his own free hand a bit while putting his Xros Loader in its case at his side ~i have not even used my fullest power ever since Sadame and Tim and the others... even though i do go to perfect or ultimate level from time to time.. i've never gone past Warriormon... have i lost my power as one of the -very- few who has achieved Quantum Level?~ he shook his head a bit and looked up to the sky ~maybe... maybe i need a change.. Lemina -and- i... Lucia can still go to full out power, as can Black V-Mon, but Lemina just never could push past Super Ultimate... i wish.. i wish we -both- had the needed items to regain my power, and to allow Lemina to fight on Lucia and Black V-Mon's level...~  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:18 pm
Shiro and Roveth were notably absent when Crystal emerged from the treasure storehouse meaning they were both still probably searching (or being dragged bodily by a rampaging motorcycle in Roveth's case) for whatever it was they were supposed to find while they were there.

"Thanks," Yuki Agumon gave a toothy grin at the compliment from Jake. "I feel like I've become much stronger now." Then, seeing that Jake was becoming a little absorbed in his own thoughts, Yuki Agumon shifted his gaze to Crystal as a thought struck him. "Say, how about letting out Chibi Hackmon so we can do some sparring? I think I might actually be a decent match for him with this new body."

"I guess it could take awhile for Shiro and Roveth to get back to us," Crystal observed. She held up her Xros Loader, spinning the dial to highlight Chibi Hackmon as the selected digimon. "Reload, Chibi Hackmon!"

Chibi Hackmon emerged looking slightly puzzled.

"How about a little workout?" Yuki Agumon gestured for Chibi Hackmon to come at him.

"Okay," Chibi Hackmon definitely understood a challenge when he heard one since several of Crystal's other digimon had previously attempted to train with him so he could learn to harness his fighting ability, but so far most of them weren't really a match for him without evolving.

"You know the drill," Crystal called from the sidelines. "Chibi Hackmon is fairly strong, but he's still just a baby at heart so don't go too rough on him."

"Don't worry, I'll go easy on him," Yuki Agumon assured her. Chibi Hackmon rushed at Yuki Agumon with claws extended and Yuki Agumon countered by blocking with his own claws. From there the icy dinosaur and the small dragon clashed back and forth, claws ricocheting off each other, breaths of freezing air and fireballs exploding between them, and periodically throwing their weight around by slamming into each other directly.

"I guess that will keep them busy for awhile," Crystal glanced around to find something to amuse herself with until Shiro and Roveth got back. With not much better to do at the moment, she decided to let out her collection of lower stage digimon to play with the Nyaromonz and the Digi Gnomes. In the next instant her Choromon, twelve Mokumonz, Petitmon, Yukimi Botamon, Chapmon, Kapurimon, twelve Tokomonz, and Wanyamon emerged from Crystal's Xros Loader. Crystal's Gaomon, Kokabuterimon, Labramon, and Monodramon also decided to get in on the fun.  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:06 pm
for Jake it was easy to relax, he even let his own lower end digimon out: a small snake like digimon that seemed to be a mix of a digitizing furnace and such, called Vitium, as well as Yuki and Aqua Guilmon and Terriermon, which perched on Jake's shoulder a bit lazily and mumbled a 'moumentai' or two, causing Jake to turn his head and go "i'll momentai you in a minute. go play." of course this led to Terriermon giggling, and going to do just that. vitium itself was just being a bit of a data miner in digging up spare unneeded bytes and data streams to munch on quietly and playing with the others too.

Roveth meanwhile finally noticed the reason why Behemoth stopped, and looked to his left side directly at an Impmon as he blinked, and blinked again "yo." he said while giving off a lazy smile, while the Impmon just deadpanned and smirked a bit "yo yourself. looked like you were getting harrangued there by that cool bike." Roveth eyerolled a bit while looking to Impmon amusedly "oh really, you think i haven't noticed?" of course Impmon smirked "course not you silly human, probably hates you in that case so.. badaboom!" of course, this led to Roveth's hair being lit on fire, and said person looking -not- amused "... did you just light my hair on fire?" Impmon just sweatdropped "and why aren't you panicking like a weak human?" of course, Roveth just yanked Impmon up by the scarf, amused "because A: it takes more than that to singe me after all the times i've had s**t blow up in my face, and B: without a decent partner.. your flame's a bit weak." he then proved his point by snuffing out the fire on his hair with a couple of fingers.

Shiro meanwhile had finally gotten to where the signal was strongest, his head throbbing in pain as he growled ~damn... most.. of these weapons i can't... actively use, even with Code of Honor.. i'll... have to fix this...!~ he began working, his tattoos lighting up on his body, letting his OD and prana flow, as he shifted and even altered his reality marble, creating an entire second level below the main reality marble, and starting to mumble under his breath 'i have.. compiled.. over a thousand weapons.. yet... i cannot hold these weapons.... for they will destroy me...' the armaments shifted, and the ones meant to be mythical to the digital world that were clear cut and such and -not- connected to Shiro himself started to sink into the ground, going to the second level below, while the human weapons stayed above, as well as his custom made blueprints and weapons in his mind, organizing it a bit to look a lot cleaner and streamlined, but still have enough weapons that it'd be useful, while the unusable weapons went into the second level, to be looked over, possibly making variations and such of it to make those variations combat capable, but for now unable to be reached as he continued closer, spying three particular gleams as he opened one of the crates, seeing what looked to be three Digimentals, one with the crest of Balance, one with the Crest of chaos, and one with... oddly enough Skeith's Staff as a crest, though shiro had a guess of what it meant "Potential..." he mumbled. the Digimental of Balance looked purple in color similar to Renamon's own gloves, with the yin-yang symbol in a darker purple, though it seemed there were no other looks, it looked somewhat similar to the digimental of Friendship in this case without the odd decals. for the Digimental of chaos, it looked like a... rainboized version of the Digimental of Miracles with the crest of Chaos emblazoned in midnight black of color, but less powerful if the aura was to go by, however the digimental of Potential had a few red prongs through it, with a large crimson blade sticking out the front, the picture/image of Skeith's staff on the egg part above it in the same crimson color, and it looked particularly menacing despite being raw, powerful, and silver in color.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:55 am
Strabimon came out, accompanied by the two Butterflymonz, carrying trays of snacks and tea. The snacks were mainly simple things like chips and crackers, but there were also a few small pastries included as well.

"Thank you Strabimon," Banchou Hitsuzenmon acknowledged his service. "I could go for something a little bit stronger myself."

"I've got just the thing!" Kuroi Culumon, a black colored Culumon with powers the opposite of the regular Culumon, being able to degenerate any digimon with the inverted crystal matrix on its forehead, appeared with an enormous bottle of sake to pass along to Banchou Hitsuzenmon.

"Perfect timing," Banchou Hitsuzenmon was immensely pleased and broke open the bottle so that they could indulge in sharing the digital alcohol.

Strabimon groaned and rolled his eyes. And then he did a double-take seeing Crystal and Jake with their digimon. "No way, it's you humans again!"

"Hello to you too, Strabimon," Crystal settled down to help herself to some tea and to sample one of the pastries. "Did you make these?"

"Well, I uh... yes..." Strabimon answered, blushing in embarrassment.

"It's really good," Crystal responded with a smile.

"Well, uh... thanks, I guess," Strabimon replied with a soft sigh. "It seems to be all I can do around here."

One of the Nyaromonz, in truly feline fashion, decided that so long as Crystal was going to be sitting down, it was going to curl up on her lap.

"So, how come you aren't with Miko Sakuyamon?" Crystal asked curiously.

"Miko Sakuyamon-sama decided that I can't reach my full potential by staying at the shrine in the forest and sent me here to receive some special training," Strabimon explained woefully. "But all I seem to do around here are chores for Banchou Hitsuzenmon."  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:36 am
Jake had taken a snack himself and some tea, smiling a bit as he bit into one "mmh.. definately good... good thing Digitamamon doesn't know, otherwise he'd be working your butt off." he said amusingly while watching the digimon play and all, though he didn't have any baby and baby II digimon as it was obvious the only one playing with the others (inbetween random data mining) was Vitium, which was probably -another- digimon that looked drastically different from other digimon, given the likes of say Grimmon and such in Roveth's party alone.

Roveth meanwhile argued a bit with the impomon trading punches or in Impmon's case fireballs,before the two slumped onto Behemoth's seat, which revved and purred at that as Roveth groaned" not bad... for a little guy." he said while sitting up, how's about you join me?" Impmon pondered it, and smirked a bit lightly" why not? you're pretty strong for a human. not to mention having a partner would be awesome." of course at around that time a small orb of energy flashed, and appeared in the vague form of a black and grey D-Arc (similar to what Ken's would prolly look like if he was a Tamer) before it turned into a black energy ball and absorbed into his Darkness Loader, adjusting and making it grow a bit, and gaining the functions of the D-Arc, Card reader included "huh... it's odd that you'd be a Tamer Digimon, you know?" impmon just shrugged "i'm kinda from that universe, i got dropped here while i was searching for the legendary Impmon that could warp Evolve." Roveth chuckled a bit, smirking "i know that Impmon quite well, met him a few times when i was with a friend of mine." with that the two began to continue swapping stories and prank ideas, ohh boy. either way, Roveth got the two of them situated on Behemoth properly, and they drove to go rejoin the group.

Shiro meanwhile had looked at the Digimentals sitting there, wincing as his eyes were still bleeding badly from seeing all those weapons and armors and the like drive themselves through his head knowledge wise sothey could go into his Reality marble, sinking below the surface to the second tier of sorts while he slowly touched the three Digi-eggs, before picking them up as Guilmon, Gabumon, Patamon, and Tsukaimon come out of the Xros Loader for a moment to help Shiro, while the Digimentals shined within the storehouse, and went into the Xros Loader to be stored away much like how the spirits were stored and such as he collapsed, and had to be helped by his digimon back out of the storehouse in quick fashion, while they discussed what they just saw.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:21 pm
Strabimon shuddered at the prospect of working for Digitamamon. "No thanks, I'd rather become strong than have to work for a living."

"But you have to work to become strong regardless," noted Crystal. "It takes effort."

"I don't need to be lectured about strength by some human weakling," Strabimon retorted in annoyance.

"Perhaps you do," spoke Wizarmon, momentarily stepping away from the multitude of young and playful digimon. "You were sent here for special training by Miko Sakuyamon, but you haven't gained anything worthwhile from Banchou Hitsuzenmon. I suspect Miko Sakuyamon foresaw the arrival of these humans and sent you ahead so that you would be here to meet with them."

"That's ridiculous," Strabimon protested. "Why would Miko Sakuyamon want me to train with some weak, pathetic human."

"Because humans have a natural talent for drawing out the full potential of digimon," answered Banchou Hitsuzenmon, sounding surprisingly not at all drunk. "That is what Miko Sakuyamon hopes you will someday come to understand."

"Oh geez, Shiro's in really bad shape... again," Zapmon remarked seeing Shiro's digimon dragging him out from the treasure storehouse.

Crystal sighed, lifting the Nyaromon from her lap and setting it down on the ground so she could go tend to Shiro. "I swear we can't leave him alone for five minutes without something happening to him."  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:22 pm
Shiro of course just grumbled a bit while he was hauled out, but thankfully he didn't look all bad as just some minor bits of black blood to be wiped up and all from his face and head, though he did seem to be more frustrated and annoyed than in pain, thus hiding the huge-arse headache really well "meh... i'll probably need to down a bottle of painkillers or have Marine angemon keep the migraine away." he said in response as he let himself be tended to without fuss over it "then again, i kinda walked right into the motherload of weapon treasure troves, even though i know for a fact i can't use them directly unmodified, otherwise it'll take more Prana to bring out, possibly be destroyed faster, not to mention catch hell from the legendary digimon it's meant to be with." his digimon all sighed and shook their heads, before letting him drop unceremoniously with an 'oof!' sound, before vanishing via reloading back into the Xros Loader in amusement.

Roveth had returned shortly after Shiro was being tended to with an amused smirk on his face, an Impmon in his lap, and some slightly singed hair, aside from the bruises from Behemoth's acting up phases "Jeez... when does he -not- have something go wrong for him? he's a danger magnet to the extreme usually, well, danger/trouble/pain magnet." he said with amusement while looking to Jake, who seemed to be watching the other digimon play and all "so, anything you need to find yourself?"

Jake shook his head while opening the Xros Loader to Radar format, and then closed it again "Nada, for now. i see you have a new partner and friend." Lemina of course frowned, and just stomped her feet while being in human form, and stalked off into the warehouse giving off a womanly shriek of indignant frustration, causing Jake to sweatdrop seeing her leave "..." he just couldn't find many words for that, and just rubbed the back of his head while the sweatdrop grew a bit more, as it did on the Xros Loader from about a dozen or so of Jake's own digimon. "... Lemina's usually more worried about cash than actually being able to fight... i wonder what's got her in such a rut like this?" of course, this wasn't counting his own internal wishes for both of them being heavily in his mind, he just didn't voice them.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:00 pm
"I'm somewhat amazed to see that weakling is somehow still alive," Strabimon remarked when he saw Shiro.

Kuroi Culumon sidled up to Shiro and offered him a tall glass filled with a clear liquid that very definitely wasn't water. "Drink this! It'll make you feel better."

Before Crystal could protest on Shiro's behalf, knowing perfectly well that Kuroi Culumon was trying to get him drunk on sake, she was distracted by the rather sudden appearance of yet another familiar digimon. This time it was Lunamon.

"Pardon my asking, but aren't you one of the humans who fought alongside Shoutmon Ou-sama?" Lunamon asked with paws pressed together rather nervously after tugging at Crystal's sleeve to get her attention.

"That's right," Crystal confirmed. "And you're Lunamon, a resident of the Disc Zone who was relocated to the Shinobi Zone when the Disc Zone collapsed, but I'm assuming now that the digital world has been all put back together again you were able to return to your home. So then, what brings you to this strange shop teetering on the edge of reality?"

"Well... um... it's just that Shoutmon Ou-sama has been away from the digital world for quite some time now," Lunamon started rather hesitantly. "I understand the importance of containing the rogue digimon that breach into the human world. I really admire Shoutmon Ou-sama. He works so hard to maintain the peace of the digital world. I've been trying to reach the human world myself to aid in the Digimon Hunt to assist in his cause, but it seems this is as far as I'll get without a human to guide me. When I spotted you here I thought it must be some kind of sign. You're one of the generals who fought to save our world after all. So, do you think that maybe it would be alright for me to come along with you? When I reunite with Shoutmon Ou-sama I want to be the kind of digimon that he can depend on to uphold the peace of our world so I promise I won't let you down!"

Lunamon was practically groveling at Crystal's feet.

"It's fine with me," Crystal rubbed the back of her head feeling a little embarrassed by Lunamon's display. "But you know, you really don't have to be so humble about it. I'm always happy to help out a digimon in need."

"Thank you very much," Lunamon stood back up. "I promise you won't regret this!" And then she loaded herself into Crystal's Xros Loader.  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:45 pm
Shiro thankfully just sweatdropped when he saw the clear liquid, and looked right at Kuroi Culumon with a bland expression "may help in the short term ,but i know that stuff will come back to haunt me later." he said simply while rubbing his temples with a couple of clawed fingers, though managing to avoid clawing himself thankfully. of course, when he recognized the comment from Strabimon a bit late, he groaned, and looked balefully at the child digimon of light, and just gave a raised eyebrow in general but didn't say anything more otherwise he -knew- he was going to -really- bite the poor digimon's head off if he ever called him weak one more time, given his eyes were definately glowing with a mild force of anger, despite the increasing headache it brought him.

Roveth of course skilfully slipped off Behemoth, wandered over to shiro... and 'procured' the drink that was given, taking a sip and then having to cough a few times, while giving off a low whistle "whoa... i've had some strong stuff back in the real world, but -man- this sake takes the cake." of course Impmon just perked his ears a bit "oh, you drink?" Roveth looked over, smirking "yeah, though i'm not a lush like most drinkers can be, i do enjoy a saucer or two of Sake on occaision when i can sneak it into the apartment."

Jake of course just shook his head a bit as he frowned, having not felt anything from Lemina in a while he got up and excused himself from the playing digimon, letting Vitium continue playing and data mining a bit to hunt for his wayward cash mongerer and all while deep in thought. when he went into the warehouse he looked about, spying no sign of Betamon he frowned a bit and sighed tiredly, though he did get a good glimpse around to see -why- Shiro was having the mother of all Migraines, and sweatdropped "he must've instinctively used Structural Analysis to accidentally put everything he could see into his poor reality marble." he mubmled to himself before calling out for Lemina, getting no response he eventually started looking, using Lucia for help in tracking Lemina's scent. it took a good while, especially with some of the dead ends Lucia accidentally led him to, but they eventually found Lemina in a corner of the place in Betamon form looking somewhat wistful and and ranting off the top of her head, though the words 'i wish' and 'evolution' were used in multiples along with a good few ammount of explicitives, Jake softly walked over and tapped Lemina on the fin ,causing her to gasp, switch back to human form and swat Jake's head "Oi, don't touch the fin!" of course the Chosen Child of Unity just hsook his head lightly" Lemina..." this caused her to frown a bit" what, you think its crazy to want so desperately to be able to evolve beyond what i'm capable of? seriously, i'm one of the oldest Digimon in your team bar Lucia and black V-Mon, and they can do all kinds of evolutions, while i'm stuck with a single line, IT SUCKS!" of course Jake just shook his head" but Digi Xros--" Lemina responded mid sentence with venom in her throat" to hell with Digi-Xros, it means teamwork, that's all well and dandy but i feel like the Fifth ******** wheel here in this group, being only able to evolve to Super Ultimate!" she shouted, causing one of the crates to glow with resonance to her ranting and heightened emotions and the wishes.  
Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff