Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Rippling Muscles and Flowing Hair (Tro vs Kettil) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Pales rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 1 Total: 11 (2-20)

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:06 pm
"Y'sure? I didn't want ya to think I was tryin' to rip your arm off," he grinned with which soon turned into a brief grimace as he tried to free his legs. It wasn't the most comfortable thing to be in a leg lock with another boil with obviously strong legs.

After a few seconds he decided screw the apologies and attempted to elbow Petro's side to try and convince him to loosen the hold a bit.

HP: 14
DMG: 5

Huni Pi

Huni Pi rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 6 Total: 7 (2-20)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:15 pm
The strongest points in a humanoid body, as Tro had learned the hard way, were where the joints met. In particular the knees and the elbows. And Kettil had managed to slam one of these particularly strong points into his unprotected side and had him releasing the leg. Tro was quick to try to pin Kettil down.

"'M sure," he chuckled, which might have sounded more like a cough.

HP: 24/50
Damage: 1

Pales

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
Pales rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 2 Total: 10 (2-20)

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:52 pm
Kettil was quick to try and roll out of the way once released, but he also had completely released the arm he had custody of for the short period of time. There was a small yelp as Petro tried to pin him down and Kettil used as much of his strength to try and push Petro on his back instead, "Oh no you don't!" He laughed.

HP: 13
DMG: 4

Huni Pi

Huni Pi rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 6 Total: 12 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:10 am
There was bound to be more struggling as the spar went on, scuffling against the other boil, trying to maintain the proper leverage. "Y' ain't gettin' no easy win," Petro panted with good-natured cheer. Rough-housing like this made him feel nostalgic for his herd back home but this bout with Kettil was proving good all on its own.

Legs hooked, arms grabbed, and it took a bit of twisting and maneuvering for the tikbalang to get his arms wrapped just under Kettil's arms. Looks like another bear-hug was in order.

HP: 20/50
Damage: 6

Pales

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
Pales rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 9 Total: 10 (2-20)

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:29 am
"Is good because I didn't want an easy win!" He replied with good cheer in his voice. There was a grunt as the bearhug came into effect and Kettil felt as if he was getting crushed for a moment or two. There was a deep sort of appreciation for the other boil's strength but he soon shifted a hand to give Petro's shoulder a firm punch.

The punch hurt Kettil more than it likely hurt Petro.

HP: 7
DMG: 4

Huni Pi

Huni Pi rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 8 Total: 12 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:43 am
Petro wasn't in any position to have that punch glance off him, but he could take it, even as Kettil's solid knuckles struck against tense muscles. "Me neither," he grinned, "Y' got good form, but how's y'r ribs doin'?"

And with that, he gave the boil another rough squeeze.

HP: 16/50
Damage: 6

Pales

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
Pales rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 7 Total: 9 (2-20)

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:21 pm
"I think..I have a few left unbroken, could ... use work on your technique," he said with a bit of a squeak to his voice as he tried to wiggle and push away from the embrace now, his fingernails dug into Petro's shoulders as he tried to escape.

HP: 1
DMG: 3

Huni Pi

Huni Pi rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 6 Total: 13 (2-20)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:33 am
There was a grunt accompanied by a quirk of a square root-shaped brow at the dig of fingernails into his skin. Petro let his grip slacken, mostly to give the other boil more wiggle room to escape his constricting hold. The monster horse was grinning though, "Yeah? Show me how 's done, then."

It was both an open invitation and a challenge. Tro wasn't afraid of getting roughed up. He had a Jack damn good nurse who's had more than enough practice patching him up.

HP: 13/50
Damage: N/A

Pales

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
Pales rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 7 Total: 11 (2-20)

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:53 am
Kettil tried to show Petro how it was done and for the most part it was somewhat effective.

Somewhat.

If only Kettil could hold on for longer than five seconds before he just gave out with a deep hard huff of breath leaving his mouth, "Ah, I might have to ... show ya another time, friend." he uttered a small embarrassed laugh.

"I'll let ya win this round." He grinned.

DMG: 5

Huni Pi

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas