Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Nell's apartment Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lovemusictot

Eloquent Sex Symbol

12,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:36 am
gecloud

User Image

Clara watches confused. " but..." She stands unsure of what to do. she rubs the back of her neck. " Came down from heaven and was taken in as a slave." She puts simply not like she needed to know her whole life. " Then this morning they told me I was being moved..so here I am." She Heads to the clothes and makes a neater pile. Pushing it to the side and stays sitting on the ground.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:22 am
lovemusictot
User Image
If they don't see me...

Nell walked over to clara, it was odd just having someone in here besides herself. She knelt down picking up the pile of clothing and taking it to the pantry/washer and dryer tossing it in to the side. "I-umm see, so if you fell from heaven then... what was it like up there? meny people tell different stories. " she sat down on the sofa, her legs crossed "You know the floor probably isn't the best place to sit, there's plenty of room on the sofa."

...Then i don't have to worry"

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400

lovemusictot

Eloquent Sex Symbol

12,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:32 am
gecloud

User Image

Clara smiles. " Beautiful." She tries to focus on the fine lines but finds none. " I cant explain because its unexplainable. You're just happy, there." She Shrugs. " I think everyone see's a different version of heaven." She shakes her head. Not allowed on the couch. " im okay here." She crosses her arms. " What am I doing here?" She says bluntly.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:57 am
lovemusictot
User Image
If they don't see me...

"That's odd, the last one who said something about it said that heaven and hell are about the same, even the angels have once voted to destroy all life on earth but we were saved by just one vote." she said not knowing if it were true or not. looking up to the roof she sighed. "A-alright... if that's what you want." though just as clara started to speak there was 3 loud hard knocks at the door, the person obviously had a key as the locks came undone one at a time, but it didn't come open.

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400

lovemusictot

Eloquent Sex Symbol

12,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:18 pm
gecloud

User Image

Clara shakes her head. " So the story goes.. yet we figured life on earth could be the real heaven..where you get to see both heaven and evil. " She sighs. " but heaven is better." She looks at the door and was afraid. Maybe he's back. She frowns and looks at the ground becoming completely silent again.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:42 pm
lovemusictot
User Image
If they don't see me...

Nell looked to the door with a sigh knowing who it was but she got quiet herself.

The door cracked open after a 30 second wait. in came a well dressed man with a thousand dollar suit and a 100 dollar hair cut, first thing he did was look at Clara "Keep your back erect." he said with a stern tone to his voice and a scowl on his face. His eyes scanned the room then looked back to Clara again. "Why are you just sitting there, there are several things in this room alone i can see that need to be done, now then go start in the kitchen."

Nell gave the man a shy wave "So... she's the one you picked?" she asked for small talk.

The man looked to Nell. "is that room cleaned out yet? though it would be amusing to keep her in the pantry but knowing you she'll need a room of her own." he didn't seam none to pleased with the look that nell had given.

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400

lovemusictot

Eloquent Sex Symbol

12,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:49 pm
gecloud

User Image

Clara jumped up. And there was the male in her life. he looked important and is almost made Clara upset.
She ran to the kitchen and started doing the dishes yet she growled as she passed the men. She turned on the water and just let t run before figuring it wasn't helping Nell anymore for her to run the bill. She washes the dishes but leaves them out to dry. She stays in the kitchen to avoid anymore chores.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:21 pm
lovemusictot
User Image
If they don't see me...

Nell even buckled below the man. "Ya know...." nell started but was quickly cut off

"There is no excuse, you know better and i know your the one who filled it with all those boxes, now that you have a pet make it do something." the man demanded of her.

Nell shivered but nodded, "Miss..."

The man glared at her "More base, louder your not asking for something she is a pet she should do what you want her to. nothing less"

Nell sighed. "Get in here." she said a little harder but at least this time she was able to say something without being cut off.

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400

lovemusictot

Eloquent Sex Symbol

12,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:27 pm
gecloud

User Image

Clara frowned and was still relaxing when the male's voice started getting louder. She hears Nell tell her to come and still feels reluctant even if she was a female. She came in at a normal rate not rushing but not avoiding the task at hand. She looks down at the floor and her face shows her anger towards being told what to do. She began to wonder how long it would take her wings to heal. She would enjoy to take the man on a very short flight.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:42 pm
lovemusictot
User Image
If they don't see me...

Nell sighed, she felt so out of place now, she wasn't use to having to tell someone what to do. "in that room there are several boxes... move them to the other one." though both rooms were full of boxes at least it would make room for her new pet.

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400

lovemusictot

Eloquent Sex Symbol

12,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:46 pm
gecloud

User Image

Clara nodded but glared at the man still. it was fine for her until he came. She went to the room and started moving boxes. They weren't too heavy but the pulling on her back brought down tears. She takes a breath in one room before she continues. " all men should sleep with an eye open." she didn't blame Nell but she also despised how weak she was.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:59 pm
lovemusictot
User Image
If they don't see me...

Nell shivered a bit but the man was doing this on his own initiative to fix nell where she can be on her own and wouldn't need him anymore.

the two talked for a while mostly about how she was such a recluse, and about why the slave was there to help bring nell oui of her shell and back out into the new world once again

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400

lovemusictot

Eloquent Sex Symbol

12,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:04 pm
gecloud

User Image

Clara listened and finally got why she was there. Which was making a lot more sense. When she was done tiding up she walked to Nell head down. " Should I clean this room next?" Her hair falls over her shoulders and cover her face yet it shows some of the scars that ran up to her neck. She glanced up slightly; to see if the man was still watching her.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:17 pm
lovemusictot
User Image
If they don't see me...

Nell looked back to see the dark winged one "Your... done already?" she said a little shocked. "n-no, go back to the room you emptied and make sure it's got nothing else on the floor." she mostly said that to get her from having to do anything else while he was here. she didn't pay much attention to clara. but the man knew what she was trying to do but left it at that, letting nell tell the slave what she needed to do.

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400

lovemusictot

Eloquent Sex Symbol

12,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:26 pm
gecloud

User Image

Clara nodded, she worked fast. She looks up and was going to add that she already did but left the room quickly. She know well she did a amazing job and there wasn't anything on the floor. She sat back on the floor and wrapped herself in her wings. She ran her fingers trough her feathers until they where clean again. She had fuzz from her baby wings that she'd had to throw away but she didn't move until she was sure the man was gone.  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff