Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
A Werewolf Arranged Marriage (Reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:18 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana

Luna nodded and said "I'd like that. Thank you." She then looked down at Koda as he came over and nudged her leg wanting to make sure she was okay. "I'm fine sweetie." Luna said smiling as she picked him up and giggled as he licked her cheek.

He smiled as he looked at her silently with her pup. She was beautiful, sweet, and great with kids... He was a lucky guy. Still.... he didn't want to be married just yet.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:34 pm
Dante Kazahana

Luna then looked at Riley before she asked "Is something the matter? You're staring off into space." She then looked down at Koda before he wanted to go to Riley and she said "I think he wants you to hold him. I think he's testing you." Koda barked saying he was.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:35 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana

Luna then looked at Riley before she asked "Is something the matter? You're staring off into space." She then looked down at Koda before he wanted to go to Riley and she said "I think he wants you to hold him. I think he's testing you." Koda barked saying he was.

he starred at the pup for a moment then awkwardly picked him up. he was more used to hanging with his pack on hunts and wasn't used to being with pups, "Um... how are you doing?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:29 pm
Dante Kazahana

Luna giggled as he struggled to hold Koda. "Here. Just hold him on his back in your arms like you would a human baby." She said fixing his arms and Koda with them "Make sure your arm is under his head. There, see. He likes you." She said seeing Koda lick Riley's chin and wagging his tail. He liked Riley and he didn't like anyone he didn't know. The only exception was Luna since she saved him.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:22 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana

Luna giggled as he struggled to hold Koda. "Here. Just hold him on his back in your arms like you would a human baby." She said fixing his arms and Koda with them "Make sure your arm is under his head. There, see. He likes you." She said seeing Koda lick Riley's chin and wagging his tail. He liked Riley and he didn't like anyone he didn't know. The only exception was Luna since she saved him.

He held him close to him and smiled. He was a cute kid and luna was a great mother. Riley was a lucky guy

However, as he stood there he was still not wanting to be tied down... He gave koda back to her quickly as he mumbled, "I've gotta go..."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:55 pm
Dante Kazahana

Luna nodded and said "Okay....." She didn't want him to leave and had to wonder if he even liked her. Koda looked at Riley and started to think of a plan. He sensed that Riley didn't want to be tied down and that it was making Luna unhappy. That he didn't like her. After he left, Luna had a tear go down her face. "Oh Koda........Why is it whenever I try to make friends....they want nothing to do with me?" She said as she sat on the bed, and koda sat next to her as she started to cry. Koda whimpered as he licked her cheek. He hated to see her like this. he knew she had trouble making friends, and that she just wanted someone to love her, other than himself. Luna stayed in her room and didn't even come down for dinner. She used one of the bottles in the mini fridge under her bed and heated it up a little with a small microwave in her room to feed Koda. THen she went to bed. Koda went downstairs after he finished his bottle and after Luna went to bed. He went to Riley, looking sad. He wanted Riley to talk to Luna but had to find a way to get him to tell her he cared. He could tell that he liked her a lot and wanted her to be happy, but he also knew that the only thing that would make Luna happy, was Riley.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:16 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana

Luna nodded and said "Okay....." She didn't want him to leave and had to wonder if he even liked her. Koda looked at Riley and started to think of a plan. He sensed that Riley didn't want to be tied down and that it was making Luna unhappy. That he didn't like her. After he left, Luna had a tear go down her face. "Oh Koda........Why is it whenever I try to make friends....they want nothing to do with me?" She said as she sat on the bed, and koda sat next to her as she started to cry. Koda whimpered as he licked her cheek. He hated to see her like this. he knew she had trouble making friends, and that she just wanted someone to love her, other than himself. Luna stayed in her room and didn't even come down for dinner. She used one of the bottles in the mini fridge under her bed and heated it up a little with a small microwave in her room to feed Koda. THen she went to bed. Koda went downstairs after he finished his bottle and after Luna went to bed. He went to Riley, looking sad. He wanted Riley to talk to Luna but had to find a way to get him to tell her he cared. He could tell that he liked her a lot and wanted her to be happy, but he also knew that the only thing that would make Luna happy, was Riley.

Riley could tell Koda wanted him to talk to her, "Ok, I'll talk to her. Stay here..."

He walked to Luna's room and knocked on her door, "Luna I'm sorry I ran out earlier... Could we talk?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:48 am
Dante Kazahana

Luna heard him knocking and wiped her tears away saying "Come in." She had her clothing on still. She couldn't bring herself to look at him as the door opened. She just wanted someone to give her a chance. In all honesty, she loved Riley, but thought he didn't feel the same way. She'd loved him since she'd seen his pictures and in real life. She brought her knees up to her chest since she was wearing a white spaghetti strap night gown, one she thought that Riley would love to see on her. Koda had followed Riley wanting to see if he'd make things right. He didn't want his mommy to be sad.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:47 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana

Luna heard him knocking and wiped her tears away saying "Come in." She had her clothing on still. She couldn't bring herself to look at him as the door opened. She just wanted someone to give her a chance. In all honesty, she loved Riley, but thought he didn't feel the same way. She'd loved him since she'd seen his pictures and in real life. She brought her knees up to her chest since she was wearing a white spaghetti strap night gown, one she thought that Riley would love to see on her. Koda had followed Riley wanting to see if he'd make things right. He didn't want his mommy to be sad.

He entered the room quietly, not looking at her, "hey... I'm sorry I left so quickly. I... Wasn't really ready for being married already. I'm still kinda adjusting..." He closed the door as he moved to look at her, blushing when he saw her in her night gown.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:19 pm
Dante Kazahana
Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana

He entered the room quietly, not looking at her, "hey... I'm sorry I left so quickly. I... Wasn't really ready for being married already. I'm still kinda adjusting..." He closed the door as he moved to look at her, blushing when he saw her in her night gown.

"I know. It's just, when I try to make friends, that's what everyone says. So I assumed you were going back on our friendship." SHe said looking at him. Her ears had come out since she was one of those rare Lycans that could transform at any given moment. All she wanted was for someone other than Koda and her animal friends to accept her. Someone that would help her through thick and thin.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:32 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana
Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana

"I know. It's just, when I try to make friends, that's what everyone says. So I assumed you were going back on our friendship." SHe said looking at him. Her ears had come out since she was one of those rare Lycans that could transform at any given moment. All she wanted was for someone other than Koda and her animal friends to accept her. Someone that would help her through thick and thin.

He sat down next to her and put his hands on her, "I wouldn't do that to you. You're my friend... I would never lie about something like that."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:38 pm
Dante Kazahana
Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana
Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana

He sat down next to her and put his hands on her, "I wouldn't do that to you. You're my friend... I would never lie about something like that."

Luna then hugged him. "Thank you." She said as she hugged him. Then her tail appeared and started to wag. She had never hugged anyone like this before. She had tears all over her face, but they had gone from sadness to happiness. Then she looked at him with a small smile on her face. She then took a deep breath and said "I love you Riley. I always will, but if you don't want to get married, I understand. I want what's best for both of us and our packs. But, if you just want to be friends, that's just as good for me." She said looking at him. She wanted him to decide for himself whether he wanted to marry her or not and if he chose not to, being friends was just as good to her.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:22 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana
Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana
Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana

Luna then hugged him. "Thank you." She said as she hugged him. Then her tail appeared and started to wag. She had never hugged anyone like this before. She had tears all over her face, but they had gone from sadness to happiness. Then she looked at him with a small smile on her face. She then took a deep breath and said "I love you Riley. I always will, but if you don't want to get married, I understand. I want what's best for both of us and our packs. But, if you just want to be friends, that's just as good for me." She said looking at him. She wanted him to decide for himself whether he wanted to marry her or not and if he chose not to, being friends was just as good to her.

He paused as he looked at her face. She was beautiful, smart, faithful, and needed him... Looking in her eyes he began to wonder if he was falling for her as well... Gently he lifted her face up and kissed her lips deeply and passionately. When he pulled away he said, "I don't know how to love yet... You're gonna have to show me how to love as we are married."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:27 pm
Dante Kazahana
Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana
Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana

He paused as he looked at her face. She was beautiful, smart, faithful, and needed him... Looking in her eyes he began to wonder if he was falling for her as well... Gently he lifted her face up and kissed her lips deeply and passionately. When he pulled away he said, "I don't know how to love yet... You're gonna have to show me how to love as we are married."

Luna kissed him back when he kissed her and it was just as deep and passionate. "But you've already begun. But I'll do my best to make you happy." She said as Koda came into the room with his tail wagging as he jumped onto her bed. "There you are sweetie." Luna said as she saw him. Koda then looked up at Riley and nudged his hand on top of Luna's, trying to help. Luna smiled and blushed a bit but was happy that Riley was going to give her a chance.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:14 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana
Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana
Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana

Luna kissed him back when he kissed her and it was just as deep and passionate. "But you've already begun. But I'll do my best to make you happy." She said as Koda came into the room with his tail wagging as he jumped onto her bed. "There you are sweetie." Luna said as she saw him. Koda then looked up at Riley and nudged his hand on top of Luna's, trying to help. Luna smiled and blushed a bit but was happy that Riley was going to give her a chance.

He smiled as he intertwined his fingers with hers for a moment then kissed her cheek again, as he then put his other hand on koda. Maybe married wasn't so badly  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff