Welcome to Gaia! ::

Modifoxes

Back to Guilds

The current Modifoxes shop guild! 

Tags: modifox, modis, breedables, adoptables, adopts 

Reply ● RP Forum
[PRP] Broken wings broken hearts [Hiyoko x Gimpi] (done) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 9:21 pm
Gimpi frowned. "Looks like we're both in the same boat then, huh." He did feel bad. Shuuha was the father of her kids and he wasn't there, and if he wasn't there he doubted that half the kids weren't either. He looked at the fishes and poked it back into the water, hoping it would still survive. "I'm good. We can go." He was a little surprised she wanted him to go there. He shakily got up and stretched his protesting muscles. "Lead the way, I'm right behind you."  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 10:23 pm
Hiyo nodded," awriie" she said with a fish in her mouth, shed bring this one back for sulpher."werr rets gro"(well lets go) she turned around and headed towards the tribe. within a few moments they reached the tribe, and Hiyo dropped the fish by a tree, and continued to the main hut, where she stayed, after passing she saw a small black shadow leap down and the fish was gone."Id feel better if you got checked out to make sure your okay and not injured , then your free to go where you wish."  

Renogoran

Vermillion Shade

12,200 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Survivor 150

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 7:19 am
He really didn't need to be checked on. "I really don't need it..." He was just sure he needed some rest. Perhaps a massage. "... but If it will make you feel better I guess it wouldn't hurt." He was more concerned about a little BCR that was hidden in the fluff of his tail. He had found it on the shore of a lake and was hoping it was still ok. He looked back to glance at his tail, and he too saw the black shadow snatched the fish.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:14 pm
Hiyo hooded "alright then I will see about just getting you someplace to rest. We still have quite a few unclaimed huts. She said weakly. As much as she wanted to just put him in her home. That would be selfish. So is there anything I can get you while your here? Hiyo sensed something had followed them, as evidence by the small yellow spheres she had seen in the corner of her eye.  

Renogoran

Vermillion Shade

12,200 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Survivor 150

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:55 pm
"Well..." He too noticed the yellow spheres. "Hiyo... I need to talk to you in private." He needed to tell her about the little BCR and he needed her help to determine if there was still life inside. "Its important." Even more so... He needed to ask her if she could raise whatever may emerge from it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:40 pm
Hiyo blinked "private?" her mind was now gone. Drifting into a multitude of possibilities. With each thought her face grew deeper red. *s-sure lets go over to my hut its off limits to everyone, except my sons dad sulpher and Flora, but I gave sulpher enough food to keep her busy, the boys are all busy and my dads not supposed to be visiting anytime soon. She headed over to the place she resided and stepped in. "okay what's up?"  

Renogoran

Vermillion Shade

12,200 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Survivor 150

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:53 pm
"Thanks." He had a feeling the eyes they saw were Sulpher's and hoped she wouldn't be too nosy. She would find out about it soon enough anyway. "Listen.. I found something." His tail swept around him and he removed the BCR. "This." He held the little BCR in his paws. "I found it on the shore of a lake. I don't know if there is any life in it... but if there is.. I think it will be a girl." He frowned a little. "But if there is... C-could you raise her? She will be safe here... I don't want Belial or anyone like that to haunt her... and I know you can keep her safe." He looked up at her. "You are the only one I can trust to take care of her."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:26 pm
Hiyo looked at the bcr and pulled it over placing her nose up to it, she gave it a worried glance, before nudging it softly, stoping when it wiggled."she'll be fine." she looked up at the male then non chalantly pulled the BCR closer."do you have a name picked out?"  

Renogoran

Vermillion Shade

12,200 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Survivor 150

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:34 pm
"There is one I thought of... Aponi. The markings on the BCR looks like butterfly wings." He shuffled a bit. "I have no idea how old the BCR is." He looked at her with the BCR. "S-So.. Will you watch her? You know... Be her mother?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:51 pm
Hiyo nodded. "of course I will." she smiled nuzzling the girls ring.

"And you will be helping her I assume...?" a voice echoed from the ceiling as yellow lights bound around the rafters and landed near the entrance as a small cat stared up at the male. Sulpher gave the phim a venom filled glare."after all a child raised by one parent will struggle dealing with life." the Cat was at least polite enough to not bring up the past.

Hiyo looked at sulpher "I can handle this I've raised 4 kids with minimal help from the father..."

sulpher sighed " 2 of them ran off. Not that yokai surprised me but Rayne was a shock...as for Haru and Seto one is a stubborn show off and one lacks a sense of humor."  

Renogoran

Vermillion Shade

12,200 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Survivor 150

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:57 pm
"Well..." Gimpi looked down at the ground with shame on his face. He had a feeling this would happen, but still really wasn't expecting it. "I wasn't necessarily planning on it. I'm afraid that if I raise her something will come up." He looks to Hiyo again. "I know you have the skills to raise her." As much as he wanted to raise her he didn't feel like Hiyo wanted him around and wanted to respect that.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:09 pm
Sulpher growled. "so just dump her on Hiyo.after all you've put enough pressure on her. This child could for all we know be that...." she started.
"For Deities sake Sulpher shut up and let me make my own decision!!!" Hiyo barked out her eyes glowing with anger. She noted the shock on the cats face and let her anger subside before continuing. "Gimpi as much as I want to raise this child myself, it would be hard explaining why there isn't a father or other parent anywhere. If you don't want to stay you don't have to, but at least come by from time to time to check on her." she said this not angry, but not happily.  

Renogoran

Vermillion Shade

12,200 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Survivor 150

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:15 pm
"The only reason I don't want to stay is fear of hurting you again... I don't want that to happen again. I have been through a lot too and I don't want any more to happen to you, or her.. or myself. If you want to consider me her father then I will proudly accept that and you will have my word that I will visit." Gimpi was firm on this. He didn't want to do any other harm to Hiyo. Or snap into the ways that hurt her and my result in hurting the little Aponi or the tribe.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:27 pm
Hiyo stared at Gimpi. "I want you to be there as a father. And you don't have to worry about snapping back to how you were, if that happens, I'll be sure to keep you from hurting anyone, I'm stronger then last time." She grinned. Her paw now resting on Aponi. "and last time was 2 on 1 so it wasn't fair...."  

Renogoran

Vermillion Shade

12,200 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Survivor 150

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:38 pm
Gimpi gave Hiyo a weak smile. "If me staying and being her father is what you want... Then I will stay. I will do my best to be the raise her and be her father." With that his hind legs gave way and his butt hit the ground with a thud. The whole ordeal did drain him more than he already was, but he was happy it was settled. "Thank you, Hiyo."  
● RP Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff