Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:50 pm
(Bump? Is it already dead?)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:51 pm
((I hope not. I just became interested in it.))  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:07 pm
(I'm just gonna stick Alexia in math, too. xD)

A dark-haired girl entered the classroom with an administrator. "I'm sorry to interrupt your class so late, but we have a new student today." the adult said, gesturing to the teen. "Oh, that's fine!" the teacher smiled before the administrator left, "Go ahead and introduce yourself quickly and then sit down." The girl looked at the class and smiled, "Hi, I'm Alexia. I moved from across the state. I hope I make some friends." she said, keeping it short and sweet. The pale girl took a seat in the back and pulled out a notebook, starting to write in it.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:50 pm
[ Mehhh, well Ren is in art and Lenore is in English if you want to interact. ]  

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:49 pm
[If no one posts by tomorrow, I'll edit my post. For now, I'm a bit lazy, lol. By the way, did you get my profile for "Youth Rider"? *is too lazy to PM about it* xD]  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:12 am
Natalie looked up only briefly from her notes as the administrator walked in with Alexia. She didn't want to be caught staring, and the equation the class was working on was horribly confusing. It wasn't because she was antisocial or anything, not at all.
She found herself hoping the bell would ring soon. Ten more minutes, and then she would be free. The girl kept her eyes on her notes, trying to absorb the information the teacher was giving them. Hopefully, the equation would look a bit easier when she reviewed it in her book later today.

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:01 pm
[ b u m p ]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:20 pm
Dante looked up drowsily when the administrator brought in a new girl. Figuring he didn't need to be awake for the rest of this, Dante put his head back down and drifted off to sleep again. In the back of his mind he wondered what was for lunch before deciding it didn't really matter, school food always seemed to taste the same.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:07 pm
User Image

Satella Emerald Christoph

User ImageUser Image
Satella nodded and waved quickly before she looked around again to make sure no one was around again. She sighed a large sigh and smiled. She had actually held a slight conversation with someone. Yes she had lied but at least she had actually said a few words. She wiped the smile off her face, realizing that someone might see and grabbed what few things she ever brought to school, and headed towards the English class she was currently missing. She looked through the window before slipping through the door and towards her seat. "Ms. Christoph... Why are you late?" Satella stopped and looked back. She gave a shy smile, "I needed something from the nurse..." She lied. She was giving the hint she was having her monthly visitor... But that wasn't the case and she quickly went to her seat.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:50 pm
User Image

XXX ε η σ я εXXX ε υ я ε к αXXX ω α к ε яXXX

Satella didn't look sick to Lenore. She clasped her hands, looking at the purple haired female with a look of skepticism. Satella didn't look like a liar either, but Lenore guessed that she was. Probably skipping out of class. It wasn't odd for some students to play hooky. Lenore sighed, tilting her head slightly as Satella sat next to her. She gave her a look before resuming her half-hearted attention to listening.

After a moment, Lenore held out a couple sheets of paper for Satella, but didn't really look at her. "Here are the notes you missed while you were out," she murmured quietly. Her handwriting was neat, but written with unenthusiastic effort.
She usually ignored her classmates, including Satella, but was always courteous of others. She didn't think of this as an act of kindness, but more like of an act as a classmate. She didn't consider Satella a friend, even though she did talk to her every once in awhile.

❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖

User ImageUser Image  

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:58 pm
Natalie looked behind her briefly, to check the clock, and noticed that one of her fellow classmates had fallen asleep. But since he was at the back of the classroom, the teacher either didn't notice or didn't care. Natalie chose to ignore him as well, deciding her notes were more important. She was afraid if she thought about it too much, she would contemplate sleep as well. She couldn't do that, the teacher would be disappointed in her. Not to mention she might get caught staring... again. She had never liked the awkwardness that ensued something like that.
Only a few more minutes.
Seven... six... five...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:21 am
User Image

Satella Emerald Christoph

User ImageUser Image
Satella looked over and gratefully took the notes. She gave a smile in thanks before starting to copy the notes. Her own handwriting was slightly neater. It took her a few minutes to copy the notes and pass them back. "Thanks." She said quietly before copying what was happening currently in the classroom. Of course her eyes fell on the depleting time. Only a few minutes left? Had she really stayed out of class that long? She hadn't thought she had been reading that long. She wondered how her father would take that news, she was late because of a new chapter in a manga...

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:36 pm
[ The cat goes B U M P ]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:09 pm
(I see there's people that still want this going, and I feel really bad for pretty much leaving it to die, but I honestly don't know what to do... much... kinda...)

Rrrriiiinnnngggg!!

The bell to end the period and the school day finally rung, the seemingly stuck in time school day finally over.

Aichi, who was caught by surprise by the bell, lost his way with his pencil, messing up yet another failed character idea he was making. "Oh well... It wasn't that great of a design anyway..." He mumbled to himself with a sigh, packing up his stuff before heading to the art club to see what it takes to join their club.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers