Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Kichy and Lani's day of fun (Riley / Amrita ft. Mot) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Enoh Love rolled 2 12-sided dice: 7, 12 Total: 19 (2-24)

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:58 pm
Riley's sudden rage attack forced Amrita to let go of the tentacle in order to try and defend herself, and then it served to drive her back, trying to stay out of the range of those flying fists. The Mindflayer proved to be too quick though, and attack after attack landed, for every one she managed to dodge. It'd been so long, and no matter how sluggish her body was starting to feel, it felt really good to spar again. To swap blows with someone her level of training and experience and, in a weird way, as friends.

It was oddly refreshing to be in a brutal spar that didn't have her life on the line.

Finally the Patchwork simply couldn't back up any more, and instead pushed forward, breaking through the rage of fists to deliver some punches of her own, ending, naturally, with another attempt to knock Riley off her feet with another kick.

HP: 14/60
Damage: 13  
Nio Love rolled 2 12-sided dice: 4, 2 Total: 6 (2-24)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:13 pm
This time, Amrita's swipe hit home - knocking the floor right out from underneath both of Riley's legs, and sending her flying until she fell flat on her back. It was a perfect swipe, and it knocked the wind right out of her.

When she could breathe again, she couldn't help but shake from laughter.

This is the best I've felt in days.

She had a funny sense of what felt good.

HP: 32/60
Damage: 0

Enoh Love

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Enoh Love rolled 2 12-sided dice: 8, 11 Total: 19 (2-24)

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:18 pm
"I agree." Amrita didn't have functioning lungs to be breathing heavily, but her words did sound laboured enough to suggest it. "It's very therapeutic." Amrita was just as twisted, it seemed. Riley was down, but that didn't mean the battle was over. It was only a matter of time before she was up again, and Amrita knew she had to get her hits in where she could.

She at least waited for Riley to stand before launching into another attack, this time putting her weight into another drive from her elbow, right into the space just above the gaping hole in her abdomen.

HP: 14/60
Damage: 13  
Nio Love rolled 2 12-sided dice: 6, 8 Total: 14 (2-24)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:19 pm
If Amrita had been a mindflayer, she would have tried to severe some part of Riley while she was down. But she was playing a fair spar, and let Riley get on her feet before heading in for another hit. This was fair play, and Riley was able to put distance between the nostalgia of her past, and the healthier sparring between her and a fellow alumni.

This was different. Better or worse, this was different. She wasn't going to drive her tentacles into Amrita's skull. She was going to knock her down until she stayed down, and then they were going to get patched up and do it again.

Some of the fire left Riley's eyes, but she looked no less entertained with the fight. She bent back as Amrita connected with her body, and both of her hands clamped down on the ghoul's shoulders, twisting her to the side and holding her there while a leg rose up violently to knee Amrita in the back, as if trying to break her in half.

HP: 19
Damage: 8

Enoh Love

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Enoh Love rolled 8 4-sided dice: 3, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4, 2, 1 Total: 18 (8-32)

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:28 pm
Amrita gave a little cry as Riley's knee dug in to her back, and the moment she could she pushed away from Riley, wincing in pain. Once she was far enough away she straightened up, her spine giving a sickening crack as the vertebrae snapped back in to place.

Here she kept her distance, closing her eyes for a moment as she summoned some reserves of FEAR, enough to start mending the little bruises and breaks Riley had dealt her since they started. Little blue wisps crackled at the wounded areas, sealing them closed before disappearing completely.

HP: 21
Healed for: 15  
Nio Love rolled 2 12-sided dice: 6, 4 Total: 10 (2-24)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:37 pm
Riley slowly straightened out of the feral crouch her body had automatically assumed in the heat of battle, when Amrita moved away and began to heal. Healing was a useful Fear for others, but never her. She would fight every second she could, until she was dead.

But it was lovely to watch a heal at work.

Impressive. Amrita's heal had done an impeccable job of mending her back to a much more healthy looking state. Riley had her work cut out for her, now - and that was exactly how she liked it. I hate to do such damage to such fine work.

But her tentacles lashed out against Amrita's skin, cutting through regardless of any so called regret.

HP: 19
Damage: 4

Enoh Love

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Enoh Love rolled 2 12-sided dice: 6, 6 Total: 12 (2-24)

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:48 pm
"Second time I've ever used it. Can't have this battle end too quickly now, can I?" The Patchwork grinned.

"Liar." Amrita laughed in a surprising delighted way as she tried to smack the tentacles away, which only aided in their cutting against her skin. Once more she surged forward, ducking down for only a moment before using her crouch to push her up, aiming her fist for the underside of Riley's chin.

HP: 17
Damage: 6  
Nio Love rolled 2 12-sided dice: 12, 3 Total: 15 (2-24)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:52 pm
Riley's head snapped up from the force of the hit, her bones cracking with the sound of damage in her neck. She heaved herself forward, using the momentum of Amrita's punch to hurl her entire weight forward in a painful, skull cracking headbutt.

Liar? She huffed out. Me? Never.

HP: 13
Damage: 9

Enoh Love

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Enoh Love rolled 2 12-sided dice: 6, 5 Total: 11 (2-24)

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:57 pm
Riley's headbutt radiated through her skull and down her neck, making Amrita shudder in sweeping pain. All she could do was grasp blindly at Riley, refusing to let the attack knock her off her feet. She didn't even wait to be stable enough, as she pulled the mindflayer down she raised a knee, digging it into whatever part of Riley's torso she could manage.

HP: 8 / 60
Damage: 5  
Nio Love rolled 2 12-sided dice: 2, 12 Total: 14 (2-24)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:10 pm
Riley's hands were on Amrita as soon as the ghoul did the same, until they'd become an intertwining mess of tangled limbs and clawing fingers. Her claws dug deep as they pulled Amrita down with her, swift and steady punches digging hard into Amrita's midsection mercilously even as Amrita continued to attack her. She let out a violent screech, and suddenly she flipped Amrita over and knocked her down hard, into the ground. Then she did it again, and again, and -

Pulling herself back, Riley sucked in a harsh breath, and reminded herself that this was not a battle to the death. Amrita was a friend, she told herself, and not a mindflayer friend either. She would leave this spar with all of her limbs intact.

Riley sat on her haunches, which meant sitting on Amrita's legs.

Do you yield?

HP: 8/60
Damage: 8  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:27 pm
The flurry of attacks ended, leaving Amrita on her back with Riley on her legs. She had felt her shield break, and there was an immediate rush of pain that followed with nothing to hold it back. The ghoul gasped, in too much immediate pain to even curl in on herself, though Riley sitting on her legs didn't help either. Once the sharp aches subsided she gave a small, breathy laugh and raised her hands in defeat.

"I yield." She dropped her arms like a limp ragdoll, letting them rest on her stomach uselessly. "My shield's down, you win round one." For a moment or two longer she stayed down and still, until finally she tried to sit up properly.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:28 pm
Mot was passing by. It had been a normal day, filled with fretting about an uncertain future, and what to do about graduation. Normal things. But the sounds of a fight caught his attention. Fights were normal, sure. Especially in the gym. However, the sight he saw horrified him so much he let out an unmanly shriek of terror. His terra cotta eyes were wide in disbelief at the brutality he saw. His mouth gaped open.

"JEEPERS CREEPERS, LADIES!!!!" He yelped out, running into the gym to survey the damage. His widow drapes ponchos billowed wildly around his long flailing limbs as he sprinted to the pair. "Wh--why! What...AAAAAAH!!!" He widely gestured to them both and their injuries.  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:42 pm
Amrita's yield was enough to make Riley roll off of her, and when she did, she laid back down beside her, and tried to catch her breath. So much of her body hurt, inside and out. It made her laugh - a giddy, almost gigglish sound - as the feeling coursed through her.

That was fun. She sighed out wistfully. I can't wait to do it again.

What would it take, a few minutes? A quick trip to Crickets? Maybe a sugar rush break?

Mot screaming like a little ghoul?

Riley lifted her head just enough to get a good look at Mot running around wildly. She gave him a lazy, satisfied smile. Hello to you, too, Mot. She purred out. Glad to see you're still as eloquent as ever.

Watching him fluster around and say things like jeepers creepers truly helped to block out any other, more flustering memories.

Enoh Love
Bittiface

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:47 pm
The unmanly screech made her lift her head to look for it's source, and was surprised to find Mot there. It took her a moment to process it, and once she did, she started laughing. Hard. It actually hurt to laugh, but she couldn't help it.

"Jack, Mot! Did that noise come from you?!" She giggled a little more, unable to help it - Mot, of all creatures?! HAH. Once her giggles subsided enough, she shifted to drape her arms on her raised knees, slouching because it was too much work to do anything else.

"Maybe we don't have to go to Cricket. Mot's pretty good at healing, he's patched me up a few times." Her head had tilted towards Riley, offering the mindflayer a smile. She raised a hand to lazily wave the Reaper over. "Whattcha say, Mot? Wanna help us out?"

Enoh Love
Crew

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:53 pm
"Wh... you're not fighting?" Mot flopped in front of them, sighing in relief. He didn't seem to care that he'd made them laugh. His unmanly outbursts seemed to be getting to a point where he simply accepted them. "You both just look so beat up and hurt and I was scared you were hurting each other with malice and I was upset and scared and---"

He kept rembling until he seemed to process the request.

"Heal? Uh.. sure! I can do that! H-hold still!" He grimaced, inching closer to Amrita first. He was at least happy to know his skills were useful and appreciated. "But be sure to rest after I do!" He held his hands over the worst of the injuries, or to where he sensed the worst of the damage done to the Fear shield. Pushing his own Fear into Amrita, he tried to heal her.

"I can only patch up. I can't work miracles."  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces