Submit

Saki-stranger

Profitable Shapeshifter

7,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

T H E xxxxILLUSIONIST

Alec's smile grew, he knew simple tricks were a way to get someones attention. Mika was very skittish and probably didn't trust anyone enough to be a friend. "Now, watch this." He turned around and walked over to the door that lead it's way inside. "Now Natsu, I want you to keep your card a little longer." He tightened his grip on the deck of cards, making them scatter everywhere. "See your card anywhere? No? Well-" He opened the door revealing Mika's card on the inside door knob. He plucked it off and walked over to Mika. "Is this your card Mika?" He held it up and out showing Mika his card.
Tear Of The Sun
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

OOC:  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:53 pm
Tear Of The Sun

Saki-stranger

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Looking over Mika blinked softly and gently as he watched Alec some what curious but at the same time he stayed withdrawn from everyone else. Softly he wrapped his arms around himself softly while he purred a bit slightly using it as a calming mechanism. Seeing that it was his card he nodded softly to show that it was his card before reaching over to make sure it was his.

ooc: Alright, but I will still try to make it a little easier for you both if i can

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

Saki-stranger

Profitable Shapeshifter

7,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:04 pm

T H E xxxxILLUSIONIST

Alec's smile became gentle as he watched Mika take the card. "Hey, Mika. You do know, you don't have to keep your ears and tail hidden. We have many other kids here just like you." He reached out and patted Mika's head. He turned to look at Natsu and Mika. "I'm a third year and new to this school this year. So I was wondering. Would you guys be my friends?" He held out his hand to both boys, a goofball smile on his face.
Tear Of The Sun
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

OOC:  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:15 pm
Tear Of The Sun

Saki-stranger

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Blinking softly he continued to look the card over wondering how it got out of the deck and onto the door handle in the first place. Flinching when Alec touched his head, Mika looked up quickly while he tilted his head getting defensive almost but stopped and looked down dropping the card. "I do not know what you are talking about Alec, but if I was different I would still not show it. People do not like people that are different and they try to change it"he said and looked away looking through the railing watching a few things. "But I will be both your friends, if you want me to be your friend"he said.

ooc:

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Tear Of The Sun

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:10 pm
User Image

Natsume Midorikawa

Natsume nodded at Mika's response and only laughed as the two conversed together and did the trick. Though the subject was nice, he was more interested in learning more about the two. However, he stopped laughing when Alec brought up a certain subject. Friends right? That's what Alec asked of them both, but Natsume kind of wanted to refuse. Not because he didn't like the two or anything, but more of because he never wanted to become another third wheel. Instead, he took Alec's hand and threw away the thought from his head, concentrating on the weird advice Alec gave Mika. It was a strange yet true advice, that made Natsume see Alec in a brand new light. "Oh hey! What about my card?" He threw his free hand forward and showed the two the back of his card, pouting as a child would then immediately replacing it was a devilish smile.

OoC : Oh wow, fail. Sorry 'bout that Uke, and sorry for being late, I'm watching 49 Days with my sister and aunt.

Saki-stranger
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:24 pm
Tear Of The Sun

Saki-stranger

User Image

Looking down slightly Mika have the card back before wrapping both his arms around his legs pulling them closer to his chest. Gently he kept his gaze out on the view thinking a bit while they did what they had to as he some what never moved from Natsume's side. He could if he wanted to but he didn't want to anger anyone by moving from him and as well have both Natsume and Alec gang up on him for not doing what they wanted him to and as well pulling away from them without having permission to move. Slowly his tail moved and poked it self out of the shirt and pants flickering side to side, as he stayed still unaffected or unaware his tail was out in the open.

ooc: its alright , I have had people make bigger mistakes on the names that were simple.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:34 pm
User Image
Jayo ━━ Nataksi
T H E xxxxINNOCENT

Jayo landed on the rooftop where he could see the other boys but didn't speak to them. Shifting into his human form and sat there. He was new. He had only been here a couple days but he didn't know anyone yet. He blinked and shyly moved to behind the wall area that held the door down. Looking around it shyly to watch the group of people there. His long blond strands flying behind him. He didn't know any of them. So he stayed quiet for now.

Tear Of The Sun
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Saki-stranger

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:39 pm

T H E xxxxILLUSIONIST

Alec took hold of Natsu's card, ripped it into six peices and popped them into his mouth, chewing them. "I hope this answers your question." He coughed, no paper nor the card leaving his mouth, it had seemed to disappear. "Check you back pocket." He said with a grin. He noticed Mika's tail flick back and forth. He smiled and turned back to Natsu for his reaction. "I'm sure we'll all get along fine. I'm glad to have made some friends today." He chuckled to himself.
Tear Of The Sun
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

OOC:  

Saki-stranger

Profitable Shapeshifter

7,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:50 pm
Tear Of The Sun

Saki-stranger

TimeKeys

User Image

Listening the whole time he looked over seeing Alec coughing and grew scared somewhat almost like he thought he was dieing. Slowly he looked over Mika noticed Jayo and pulled back more, getting more nervous and scared while he trembled. Quickly he stood up stumbling and even feel on both Natsume and Alec before he managed to get to the door, as the small neko turned the door knob and swung the door open. Shifting slightly Mika moved and ran down the stairs in his kitten form leaving his long baggy shirt behind and his shorts as well but he kept running not looking back. Too many people and as well the fear of not getting accepted or even being shown some kindness was to much for him and it scared him, so he ran. He ran down the stairs but lost his footing and tumbled down in that form hitting the wall in the progress before getting up and continued on till he left the roof top heading to his dorm room to hide.

ooc:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:13 pm

T H E xxxxILLUSIONIST

Alec blinked as he watched his friend freak out and scramble away. He stood up and picked up his clothing. "Natsu, let's go look for the little fuzz ball. I'm sure he's in total panick mode..." He rubbed the back of his neck and walked to the door, noticing another boy. "You must have startled the kid." He sighed, stopping at the door, waiting for Natsu.
Tear Of The Sun
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

OOC:  

Saki-stranger

Profitable Shapeshifter

7,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:32 pm
User Image
Jayo ━━ Nataksi
T H E xxxxINNOCENT

Tear Of The Sun
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Saki-stranger

Jayo jumped backwards when Maki ran past. His heart racing? Did he do bad again? What did he do? He backed up and stared wide eyed. "S-sorry." He said. Flushing and backed away. He bit his lower lip. He didn't mean to. he just wanted to meet new people and make friends like humans. He got a sad deflatted look. "I...didnt'...mean...to." He said slowly in English. Sounding out the words. He turned and ran to the edge of the rooftop. He would jump off and fly off in his phoenix form. He didn't mean to scare that other boy  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:14 pm

ιяιℓεσяȶιмεя

The teacher led 3 to the roof, holding his hand the entire time. It's not that he didnt think the other wouldnt follow him, or that he didnt know where to go, but more that he found it to be more fun to hold hands. He thought it was somewhat amusing, and a bit cute, that the other had his own smokes, probably much sweeter than Virile's own- he never was one to try cigarettes outside of the brand he normally bought- though he probably shouldnt condone the younger male smoking. "Are you even old enough to legally have those?" He asked, letting the boy's hand go and walking to the railing, placing the cigarette he took out earlier between his lips and then striking the lighter to ensure it was working.
The wind was blowing some, so Virile cupped his hands about his cigarette before striking the flame to light the end. Once smoke started rising up from between his hands he took the cigarette between the fingers of his left hand and put the lighter away into his coat pocket with his right.
"So Pet, what's up?' He asked non-chalantly, turning to face the younger male as he went to sit criss-cross legged on the ground.

σσȼ :

ThE-_-Tru-_-HatTeR

User 21809883

Man-Hungry Kitten

Tear Of The Sun

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:38 pm
User Image

Natsume Midorikawa

Everything happened so fast that when Mika ran out Natsume only sat there dumbfounded until Alec gestured for him to look for Mika. There was also the other boy hiding and the teacher, but Natsume was only able to steal a glance before standing up right and walking to Alec. Though before actually walking towards him, Natsume reached inside his back pocket and pulled out the card. Then he turned his attention back to Alec. "Which dorm is his?" Natsume mumbled quietly, before reaching down to Alec's arm, raising it up, and settling the card onto his palm.

OoC : ...Well then...

Saki-stranger
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:46 pm
User Image
Agraj Guptari-Taka'shi

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖

Agraj was out cold on the roof top, hiding himself away from the wandering eyes. The 18 year old had spent the night getting into fights with a number of different people most of which he didn't know and the lesser were people he could recognize by face but their name were a blur to him. Agraj's face was bruised and his lip cut with a few more bruises scattered around his body, but he looked a lot better than the people who tried to fight him. He had "planned" to go to class but never made it past his nap on the roof, yet another thing he could careless about. Agraj's hand shifted in his sleep bumping against a bruise causing the young man to squirm a bit before settling back into his nap.
His eyes were shut but his ears told him of all things going on around him in case the senior needed to make a quick get away. He lay there on his side back against the wall and head covered by his jacket. A breeze pushed back him kissing his skin with cold kisses leaving Agraj with goose bumps and the need to seek warmth. But his aches and bruises refused to let him rise, to he braved the cold some more just to get more shut eye.

❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

OniKikioAi

Dangerous Shapeshifter

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:21 pm
OniKikioAi

User Image
Jayo ━━ Nataksi
T H E xxxxINNOCENT

Jayo ran away from the other boys but they'd already gone. Shifting into his phoenix form and flew up into the air. He then flew into a shadowed area and landed against the wall. His form radiated warmth even though he wasn't touching the other person hidden in the shadows on the roof. He hugged his legs to his chest. His phoenix fire from within made him always warm. He never noticed cold. He coudl run around naked and unless buried in snow he'd never realize it was cold. He sighed a bit. "I'm never going to learn to talk to people at this rate." He muttered to himself. The circle of warmth radiating out from him would begin to dance with and chase away the cold kissing upon Agraj's skin and form. Not that Jayo even noticed anyoen. He was sitting with hsi back to the guy.  
Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff