» » »xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYuu Kanda

The Lustful One ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬

»»
»»

Yuu watched Jeremy when he looked away and yet started talking as if Yuu was over there. It was rude. "Jeremy, when you speak to someone. Please look them in the eye. Even if the subject is.... not good." He said sincerely as he looked at Jeremy. He reached over and touched the side of Jeremy's face the side that was facing away from Yuu, He made Jeremy's head turn back to him. "You didn't have any real help when giving up on your....vices, you called them. But now I am here. It'll be like college all over again~" He said with his eyes half-lidded in the most sensuous of ways. He looked down at his things and then chuckled. It was nice to see that Jeremy needed Yuu. This drug addiction had to stop, completely. "You know, maybe we should head over to your class. I'd like to see you new computer lab and then Minecraft account you were talking about~"

««
««

▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

MonstersOfMen

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:36 pm
User Image
» » »xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYuu Kanda

The Lustful One ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬

»»
»»

Yuu watched Jeremy when he looked away and yet started talking as if Yuu was over there. It was rude. "Jeremy, when you speak to someone. Please look them in the eye. Even if the subject is.... not good." He said sincerely as he looked at Jeremy. He reached over and touched the side of Jeremy's face the side that was facing away from Yuu, He made Jeremy's head turn back to him. "You didn't have any real help when giving up on your....vices, you called them. But now I am here. It'll be like college all over again~" He said with his eyes half-lidded in the most sensuous of ways. He looked down at his things and then chuckled. It was nice to see that Jeremy needed Yuu. This drug addiction had to stop, completely. "You know, maybe we should head over to your class. I'd like to see you new computer lab and then Minecraft account you were talking about~"

««
««

▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

MonstersOfMen

Ixytasia

Sexy Zealot

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2