Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Dormitories
Seiji Koganagi's Home{Full} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:47 pm
tiny14xx

User Image
Sato closed the fridge when heard Seiji enter the kitchen then he put his house in his pocket for safe keeping. "I don't eat meat not even seafood or crustacean. I am a vegan" said he replied. He wondered why the man fish and sushi which basically made of rare as the first type of food. He looked at Seiji suspiciously feeling like he has figured something out of the what of Seiji is not telling him and maybe involves the tank. After a moment he decided to let go because he was getting more hungry and concluded that man assume he eats meat.
"By other meals. Does that include vegan soba noddles soup or miso soup or vegetable tempura?" he asked him listing a few Japanese dishes that doesn't involve meat of any kind. "Either way I would be find with eating carrots or sliced cucumbers or a baked potato" he said listing very simple he can eat as a quick snack.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:26 am
Genkawolf

D R.| + |S E I J I| + |K O G A N A G I

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              Seiji rubbed his chin with a sigh for a moment before dropping his hand and beginning to retreieve ingredients. At least one of his housemates wouldn't be eating fish or fish related dishes in front of him. He just could not bring himself to eat it since it made him feel like a cannibal and he would only vomit.
                              "I've made vegetable tempura before. It is not difficult to make." Setting the last of the ingreients down, Seiji turns to the boy. "You can help me make it if you would like?"

Thoughts: I want food~
Feeling a little bit:Hungry

User ImageUser Image

out-of-cotton balls:

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:36 am
tiny14xx

User Image
Sato moved and lean against the table lightly as he watched Seiji retrieve the ingredients. He smiled a little when he heard that Seiji can make one of the dishes he had listed, vegetable tempura. He nodded to the offer of helping out with the making the dish, "Yeah, I would like to help" he said standing up straight then walked over to help prepare the vegetables for frying. Sato likes helping out in the kitchen because keeps active especially on rainy days and assisting will speed up the time to eat to fill his hungry stomach. He spent some of his childhood years in Japan after being born there and by far vegetable tempura is his favorite vegan dish.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:31 pm
butterfingercrunch
User Image
Xia Nitshad Bela

Xia growled through most of the hallways on their way to this place that was to be his home. He wondered if the others were allergic to cats or had some fear of panthers it would be awkward. Xia had to push pass so many people he couldn't see. Xia sighed as he had to focus on not falling or dragging Philip with him on that front. Xia looked at Philip's direction and raised a brow. "We here?" He asked calmly swaying his tail about questioning.

OOC:

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:37 pm
Zara_The_Huntress

tiny14xx
Genkawolf

User Image
Philip ━━ Blackwell

Philip smiles, and says, "Yes, this is it. Would you like me to take you to your room, or would you rather go yourself?" He wonders if Xia is steady enough to go by himself. And he wasn't sure if the others in the dorm would appreciate a panther walking around. His love for large cats is not one widely shared. Not when in such close contact, that is.

[ooc: ~]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:04 pm
butterfingercrunch
User Image
Xia Nitshad Bela

Xia stood tall testing his balance and feeling out for the nearest wall before listening to everything. The male thought on Philips words carefully. A will posed question, "I....Think....I should allow you to help me some more..." He growled disliking the words coming out as he hated this. The catnip was still affecting him and he didn't want to break anything nor step into his four legged form and ... hear the screams. His ears wouldn't take it nor would he. "If you don't mind." He added smiling though he really hated his lack of eye sight now along with catnip.

OOC:

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:15 pm
Zara_The_Huntress

tiny14xx
Genkawolf

User Image
Philip ━━ Blackwell

With a nod, he takes Xia's hand again and helps him find his room. He sees the room that matches the one on the paper and opens the door for the boy. "We're here." He says. "I'm sure no one will mind if you turn back to your natural form when you're in your room." He looks around, and then, after some thought, guides the boy to his bed. "And this is your bed, in case you would prefer to sleep."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:04 pm
tiny14xx
Zara_The_Huntress

butterfingercrunch

User Image
Sato put down the knife he was holding when he heard voices outside the front door. "Sounds like the other two housemates are here, Seiji" he said to the house owner. He was feeling nervous even more than when they entered the house, "I'm assuming you left the door unlock" he said to the man because he doubted they could unlock doors like he could. plus he never heard Seiji lock the door after coming in the house. Hearing a growl coming from the front of the house didn't make him any less nervous or scared about meeting the other housemates making him tremble because of what his imagination was making them out to be and the images were not for the faint of heart. His ears had lowered a bit from his fears progression so much then stood back up again at the slight relief of the others heading for the bedrooms. He continued to listen to make sure they entered the right available bedroom and not his bedroom or Seiji's bedroom.
"S-seiji, I will take care of things from here. As the house owner should introduce yourself to Xia and Philip and give them the house keys" he suggested to him. He made vegetable tempura enough times to be able to do it himself on his own. He was feeling like he should avoid ever encountering them since the thought of his fears coming true was making him feel sick to his stomach.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:49 pm
Genkawolf

Zara_The_Huntress

butterfingercrunch

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              Seiji gave the boy a small nod as he ruffled the hair between his ears gently as a way to relax him. He had heard the voices, but was sure it was not as clearly heard for him as it was for the other. After he had went to his room and retrieved the keys, he walked over to the room he knew the others were in and knocked on the door before it slowly, giving the two a charming smile as a gracious host should.
                              "Forgive me for disturbing but I am the owner of this home, Seiji Koganagi. I was just wanting to introduce myself and make sure that the both of you are comfortable."

User ImageUser Image

out-of-cotton balls:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:03 pm
Zara_The_Huntress

tiny14xx
Genkawolf

User Image
Philip ━━ Blackwell

Philip looks at the man who had walked into the room. "You're not disturbing much." He says. "I'm just helping Xia get settled." His voice is almost disinterested, completely different from when when he was talking to the boy. "I'm Philip Blackwell, it's nice to meet you." He smiles slightly, though not much at all, and nods. "I'm quite comfortable. This is a nice house." He says.

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:21 pm
Genkawolf

Zara_The_Huntress

butterfingercrunch

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              Seiji nods before pulling the keys from his pocket. Each had the initials engraved into the key like the other boy's and each had certain details that fit the personality of the owners. Xia's had a white silk band with a red streak in the center and a panther charm hanging from it where Philip's was blue with a purple streak.
                              "Please do not lose these, they are your personal keys for this home. Now, as for the rules of my home, please stay out of each other's room unless the current owner of that room allows you in and do not, under any circumstances enter my room when the door is locked."

User ImageUser Image

out-of-cotton balls:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:14 pm
tiny14xx
Zara_The_Huntress

butterfingercrunch

User Image
Sato looked up at Seiji at the feeling of the older male ruffled his blonde. He felt embarrassed that he allowed his emotions to show so much outside of his mind. The touch relaxed him some and smiled at Seiji then watched him leave the kitchen. He waited a few seconds before picking up the knife again then he resumed what he was supposed to be doing. Sato focused on the frying and finishing the meal like he said he was going to do. He could hear what was going on in the house with his rabbit ears.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:15 am
butterfingercrunch
Genkawolf
tiny14xx
User Image
Xia Nitshad Bela

Xia listened hearing clicks and scraps further inside as Philip lead. Maybe two or one. He smelled something... prey? A rabbit. Another shape-shifter perhaps like himself.He nose picked up earthly foods in addition to the rabbit. Xia grew curious if there was rabbit stew instead of a shape-shifter. The cat nearly started towards the sounds in the kitchen out of curiosity but stayed following Philip. He dug his claws into his shoes as he fought the urge not to drag his feet as he was lead. His tail thrashed as the predator wanted to explore his new home.

Xia shook his head and focused on what he needed like counting his steps to and from the door. He reached his hand out to feel the wall before they entered the room. He assumed it was nice and would see it later on when...he was behind closed doors. He still wasn't too sure about the rabbit he was smelled. The black mane male smiled lightly feeling the bed and the softness of it. "Well you might still find me hanging in a tree." He chuckled a bit before turning his head to the door tilting his head as his ear picked up the footsteps.

"This is your territory ... You are allowing us in it so it isn't really disturbing. Thank you for doing this by the way." He stated instead as most animals... right people. It was rather unheard of to share an area other than family or with a mate. He thought about how his two clans were a prime example of this. Xia smiled lightly as he stared at the owners house intently as the owner continued to speak. The cat leaned a bit gauging the male the best he could as he stared into the dark. He's green eyes sharpened to see nothing. Jingling came next and he blinked tilting his head to the other side wondering calmly. He raised a brow as they were told the rules, "So much for exploring it all. Though it is probably best by me too. By the way... is there a rabbit here?" He asked knowing there was a form here and the scent was mixed.

Xia didn't reach out as he really wasn't sure where it was. It was another embarrassing moment really as he remained still and focused with his ears and couldn't place the keys. "It is nice to meet you Seiji, I'm Xia Nitshad Bela. Thank you for letting me stay here once more." And he pictured having to stay in a tree for his stay. Xia remained unmoved and thought how he was to get his key without changing into a panther.

OOC:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:00 am
Genkawolf

Zara_The_Huntress

butterfingercrunch

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              Seiji enjoyed the respect that the other had given him and gave him a smile. As the mention of the rabbit, Seiji gave him a small nod, wondering if he should go retrieve Sato to introduce himself but he somehow felt that wasn't a very good idea at the moment. Noticing the look in the other's eyes, Seiji sighed softly before walking over to the boy and resting the key in his palm gently.
                              "There, much better." Setting the other's set on the dresser nearby, Seiji returned to doorway and turned around, giving the two a charming smile even though the other probably could not see. "The entire home is available to explore at your leisure as long as you mind the rules. However, I do not mind you entering my room as long as you make sure it isn't off-limits at the time and that you do not play with the tank I have in there. It is very important and I would appreciate it if it was left untouched. Ah, I almost forgot, I am the school's doctor for the moment so while we are at the school, please address me properly but here you may call me whatever you would prefer."

User ImageUser Image

out-of-cotton balls:

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]