Dikran The Communist

Generous Tycoon

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:00 pm
TimeKeys

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dikran Makre

The Seemingly-Innocent

A cry lingered in the back of his throat, and he nodded his head several times, and his grip tightened as he tensed up, "L-Like t-the legend...?", he asked, his voice breaking every moment or so, "T-that would e-explain t-the spontaneous h-heat...", he sighed, taking in a deep breathe, "I-if it were true..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:15 pm
JoeKoudo The Communist

robertcros

User Image
User Image
~phoenix form~
Jayo ━━ Nataksi

Jayo cried out in pain when the grip tightened. He got teary eyed but mostly he was still sore from his blind crashing into the tool shed in horitculture class and tools cascading done on him than Dikran's grip. A single phoenix fire tear, like liquid see through fire, trailed down his cheek. "Y-yes." He said. He hid his face again. "That my fire...my phoenix fire." he said. "I was the phoenix bird...under the pillow." He mumbled.

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Dikran The Communist

Generous Tycoon

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:40 am
TimeKeys

Dikran Makre

The Seemingly-Innocent

Dikran quickly released his grip, and inched the few centimeters back into the wall, "I-I'M SORRY!", he cried, holding his knees against his chest once more, "I-I'm just so confused...", he buried his face in his knees, "W-Would m-my uncle lie to me about myths?", he asked, "T-Then there's all my other schools, would they lies a-as well...?", he whimpered, his head began to hurt, and his arms grew tired.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:20 am
JoeKoudo The Communist

robertcros

User Image
User Image
~phoenix form~
Jayo ━━ Nataksi

Jayo ee-ed and flew under the bed quickly. Peering out at him. He shook and calmed despite the increase in body temperature as he returned to calmer levels. He moved closer slower and pushed his head up und Dikran's and over his arms. Looking up at him cutely. "No. The evil terminator man and his top people said I was supposed to be extinct. Not exist. Maybe there just not many? I do not think Hayk lie. He say I be safe here. That the evil people I escape from won't hurt me anymore. Ever again. I believe him." He said softly. He looked at him. "I do not know human society. I am learning people. I do know Hayk not lie...but if they so almost gone like me...then Hayk could not know they still live...right? So Hayk can not lie if he do not know other than what all know." He said. Trying to explain with his broken English and having to sound words out. It was all the truth because he didn't know any others like him. It made sense to him. He shifted and hugged Dikran again.

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Dikran The Communist

Generous Tycoon

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:34 am
TimeKeys

Dikran Makre

The Seemingly-Innocent

Dikran's blush burned brighter, and was noticeable to even Dikran now, and it was a new feeling to him, and he cupped his cheeks, not being able to take his eyes off of Jayo, "T-That's so sad...", he whimpered, gently placing Jayo's head on his shoulder, "We... We aren't so different... You and I... I'm not much for being social... I-In fact this whole time... I have been on verge for breaking down...", he whispered, finding himself quickly winded.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:05 am
JoeKoudo The Communist

robertcros

User Image
User Image
~phoenix form~
Jayo ━━ Nataksi

Jayo blinked a bit. "Is...Dik...ran...sick?" He asked. "Dikran okay?" He asked after he managed to learn his name on his tongue. He listened to him. He flushed as he gripped onto Dikran's shirt. His head staying there. He didn't know if this was normal. Was he supposed to do this? Not that he minded he just didn't get it. He held onto him. Listening to him speaking. He flushed a bit. "Find people talk to...who relate." He said. "I think. Hayk will know. Sir will know how help." He said. He was sure of it. "It okay Dikran. You okay and safe here."

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Dikran The Communist

Generous Tycoon

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:28 am
TimeKeys

Dikran Makre

The Seemingly-Innocent

The moment Jayo stopped speaking, tears spilled from his eyes, "P-Please... don't say that...", he quietly cried, his blush diminishing slightly, "I-I'm not sick... I-I don't know how to explain... I...", he stopped, and gripped onto his own pant leg, "I-I think I like you...", he whispered, but he wouldn't know, as he has never had any past experience with this, being the nerdy bookworm he was, he always spent time with books.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:09 am
JoeKoudo The Communist

robertcros

User Image
User Image
~phoenix form~
Jayo ━━ Nataksi

Jayo blinked and moved. Wiping the tears away with his smooth soft warm fingers. He looked at him. He frowned a bit. He wasn't hot but he could kind of feel it. He stopped and looked at him. "I do not know what that means. I am sorry. I do not know what Dikran means and why this makes you blush." He said. Nuzzling him lightly.

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Dikran The Communist

Generous Tycoon

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:20 am
TimeKeys

Dikran Makre

The Seemingly-Innocent

"I... I um...", he felt a severe shiver go up his spine, "I-I very much like you... I- think I can better explain t-through actions...", he slowly moved closer, and laid a kiss on Jayo's cheek, "D-Do you understand now?", he asked, backing up again, "I have one other action if you still do not understand...", he whispered.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:31 am
JoeKoudo The Communist

robertcros

User Image
User Image
~phoenix form~
Jayo ━━ Nataksi

Jayo looked at him. He liked being with him too. Was that what he meant? He didn't get it. He tilted his head. Flushing lightly and the room jumped a few degreed. His heart flutterd like his wings in the wings. "My heart flutter like my wings in the winter winds." He blinked a bit. "Show?" He asked innocently. He really didn't get it but he didn't mind Dikran showing or teaching. He was trying to understand but humans were so complex.

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Dikran The Communist

Generous Tycoon

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:38 am
TimeKeys

Dikran Makre

The Seemingly-Innocent

Dikran's blush brightened even brighter to where it burned on his face, "I-I have never done this before... so please do not judge harshly...", he brushed his hair out of his face, and gently pulled Jayo closer, and he as well inched closer, and softly kissed him on the lips.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:41 am
JoeKoudo The Communist

robertcros

User Image
User Image
~phoenix form~
Jayo ━━ Nataksi

Jayo looked at Dikran. "I do not judge." He said honestly. He flushed himself and froze. Staring in surprise then closed his eyes and copied it. Unsurely....he hadn't done this either. Whatever this was. He leaned into him and his heart was racing. He didn't get why. He clung to Dikran with his small hands.

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Dikran The Communist

Generous Tycoon

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:48 am
TimeKeys

Dikran Makre

The Seemingly-Innocent

After a while, he pulled away, "I-Is your heart beating fast?", he asked, placing his hand on Jayo's chest, and smiled, "This is very good...", he giggled, and jumped up, "This means you like me too!", he cheered as this was his first attempt with another being, aside from family.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:41 pm
JoeKoudo The Communist

robertcros

User Image
User Image
~phoenix form~
Jayo ━━ Nataksi

Jayo looked at him. Nodding his head. He flushed and got warmer when Dikran put his hand on his chest. He copied the action curiously. Flailing and fell backwards at the sudden jump up and giggle thing. He smiled a bit as at least he seemed happy. He sat up and stood up a bit. Blinking a bit. He wasn't sure what to say. He smiled. He did like Dikran. He felt safe near him...when he wasn't having his odd spazzy moments but he was learning that humans spazzed...alot. Like when he was in Hayk's class. "Now what? Can we go outside? I don't like being trapped in a box." He moved his hands around the room.

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Dikran The Communist

Generous Tycoon

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:50 pm
TimeKeys

Dikran Makre

The Seemingly-Innocent

"Y-Yes!",he said as he whizzed by Jayo, grabbed his sword and fastening it on his belt, and he took Jayo's hand, "Lets go!", he gave a cute laugh, and pulled him through the door, and shut it behind them.

{EXITO WITH JAYO}  
Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces