Submit

Fukyuu Shinigami

Hilarious Genius

4,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Team Edward 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:09 am
]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
          Sakaki━━ ]color=blue]“Salmi“ Odd
          T H E xxxxFrontman
          age ━━ 20

“Thank you!“ Sakaki said sitting down as he raised his hand, “Okay I've got another question. My best friend Luke wants to get over his nervousness. He's been told to think about things that won't make him nervous, what do you have to give him?“ He told Mr. Tots and did the next thing for all of them. Sakaki stopped moving tilted his head at an acute angle and waited three seconds until his name showed up and murmured “sign out“ so now one could hear him.

Eight Dimensional Sakaki was in one of the BMCs‘ Private houses and doing chores as RP Sakaki asked him if they should use their telepathy like discussed in game and in real life. 8D Sakaki shrugged, “Why the ******** not mate, later I'm gonna go play guitar. At a university. Near men. For sex.“ He vowed and talked to Mr. Totsuka. ‘Aum. Namaste. I am the eight dimensional Sakaki. I have no last name. I like you too dude, let me get everyone in Princeton Academy‘s EightD self. Okay got them. Anyway I'll talk to you later“

RP Sakaki was back at his desk as his 8D self had signed back in. “Sup Inzanagi?“ He smiled, “oh yes my daddy-first Sakaki-is a wolf demon irl. He waited for me to come back to class and ask you that.“ Sakaki number two then bowed his head. “I must now inform you that I am to be called ‘Sakaki slash Salmi number two. Or just RP Sakaki. Now we must post in our coven thread. Please do not be too overwhelmed that you are not going to answer my question aboot permanently dispelled nervousness to partake in the famous game, known as lewd actions.“

Yoshimi Sohma

Russian_Heartless_Fox

tiny14xx

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:00 pm
Xiukmeo The Twilight

Yoshimi Sohma

tiny14xx

Ѵincent Ⱦotsuka

【Don't sweat it! Everything will work out!】

User Image

Your mind is an amazing thing!

Vincent seemed to dismiss the second thing the boy Sakaki said "Anxiety is something we will go over in the alter chapters..." he said as he got up once more and turned off the lights and the power point came into full view, "Today will be a pretty easy day, no notes to take just paying attention. Since we are all new to each other I think today we should break down some social barriers and learn to get along like we were old friends. Breaking down barriers this way helps us to become more unified as a class, less likely to have awkward silences, and less afraid of asking questions. all of these things may be small but they can greatly improve your time in this class." he explained as he changed the slides "This is the classroom seating chart, I will fill in all your names but don't get to comfortable with your seats, there will be plenty of moving around in here. Also you will have a total of 5 projects to do this semester. One will be modeling the brain and more details will be given to you later. You will get very little homework but a lot of classwork so be prepared.." he said as he changed the slides and set a paper in front of each student, "This is the syllabus, with my grading policy and tardy policy. Please look it over it also has my office hours, as in how often I will be in here and the location of my dorm room if you even need any after school tutoring. I am free a lot of the time.." he said as he then went and changed the slid once more. Pausing to give them time to take in the info he had just given them.

After all..it is our minds that separate us from the animals...

Russian_Heartless_Fox

Playful Hunter

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:29 pm
User Image
N a g i s a ~ O k o z a k i

User Image

Nagisa thought the boy who was now sitting next to him was a strange fellow, but he said nothing of it. He returned his attention back to the teacher who was now speaking.

The teacher's personality seemed more serious now. He found it fascinating how he could do that. He nodded in acknowledgment after the teacher was done speaking. He took the syllabus and read over it.

User Image

Out Of Curiosity:{@tiny: Yeah... Haru wouldn't have really worked I guess... He is too serious looking... Makoto is way better for that personality...}

Russian_Heartless_Fox

Xiukmeo The Twilight

tiny14xx

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:56 pm
Xiukmeo The Twilight

Yoshimi Sohma

tiny14xx

Ѵincent Ⱦotsuka

【Don't sweat it! Everything will work out!】

User Image

Your mind is an amazing thing!

Vincent watched his students and assumed they had taken up all the information by now. "Alright next! If you look under the tardy policy it will show you if you are late to class once it will be a verbal warning, twice and you will be written up, three times is a detention, and four you are sent to the principal's office." he explained. Though he was a laid back man he could be a difficult teacher. He taught a class that could be considered college level at times, which was why he could be serious with his subject. "Under the grading policy you will find I base things off a 70% and 30% scale. Under that 70% you will see that it consist of tests and projects. Since this class is centered around a college level course you will have a total of four tests. A mock mid-term, an official mid-term, a mock final, and an official final. These four tests and the projects will be weighed to your final grade, don't worry if you do bad on one of these tests you can still get an A- in this class. The projects are also weighed in the 70% category so please don't half a** anything." he said and he changed slides on the power point as he spoke to illustrate what he meant. He clicked it again and changed the slide to to the 30% category. "Under the 30% you will find classwork, homework, and anything else you are assigned. You will have classwork everyday but homework will be rare. Most of it is in preparation for tests and projects." he said and he flipped the slide once more. "Now then, today I want everyone to get out a sheet of paper and we will try and get to know each other!" he said as he clapped his hands together with a charming smile.

After all..it is our minds that separate us from the animals...

((Was waiting for others to posts but looks like they aren't.))  

Russian_Heartless_Fox

Playful Hunter

Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas