Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
Hmmm i like percings Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AmeliaParadox

Perfect Sex Symbol

8,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:46 pm
DragonSlayer Arcos
AmeliaParadox
ohhh and I knew a guy with a genital piercing, he decided to stretch it, then needed surgery when he wanted to take it out permanently.

emotion_jawdrop What in the world would possess him to do such a thing to it??!! emotion_puke
one of those guys with a warped sense of humour and heavily into body modification. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:43 am
AmeliaParadox
FrostedVenom
AmeliaParadox
cat_xp ears done twice, snake bites, side of my nose, belly button. and I had my tongue done, but it fell out and closed up over night, on two occasions, getting it repierced the second time hurt way more than the first, so I have been scared to get it done a third time. cat_rolleyes

ohhh and I knew a guy with a genital piercing, he decided to stretch it, then needed surgery when he wanted to take it out permanently. cat_sweatdrop

how did it fall out twice??
first time, had to take it out, because I was in hospital about to get my appendix out. closed up over night.

Second time, was trying to change the bar to a shorter one, and couldn't get the shorter one through, closed up over night again.
sucks hey.

that really does suck, so are you going with getting it done a third time?  

FrostedVenom

Shy Seeker

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

AmeliaParadox

Perfect Sex Symbol

8,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:47 am
FrostedVenom
AmeliaParadox
FrostedVenom
AmeliaParadox
cat_xp ears done twice, snake bites, side of my nose, belly button. and I had my tongue done, but it fell out and closed up over night, on two occasions, getting it repierced the second time hurt way more than the first, so I have been scared to get it done a third time. cat_rolleyes

ohhh and I knew a guy with a genital piercing, he decided to stretch it, then needed surgery when he wanted to take it out permanently. cat_sweatdrop

first time, had to take it out, because I was in hospital about to get my appendix out. closed up over night.

Second time, was trying to change the bar to a shorter one, and couldn't get the shorter one through, closed up over night again.
sucks hey.

eeep, maybe, dreading it in a way. does help with weight loss though, can't eat properly for a week razz  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:58 am
AmeliaParadox
FrostedVenom
AmeliaParadox
FrostedVenom
AmeliaParadox

sucks hey.

eeep, maybe, dreading it in a way. does help with weight loss though, can't eat properly for a week razz

Seriously? I didn't know that. That's awesome!!  

FrostedVenom

Shy Seeker

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

AmeliaParadox

Perfect Sex Symbol

8,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:01 am
FrostedVenom
AmeliaParadox
FrostedVenom
AmeliaParadox
FrostedVenom
AmeliaParadox

sucks hey.

yeah pretty much, don't realise how much your tongue assists when eating solids. and you don't wanna accidentally bite the metal ball, that SUCKS lucky I haven't broke any teeth on that. have on one of my snakebites though, gotta get those long trainer bars out as soon as you can.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:03 am
FrostedVenom
KarenGreen
I only have two piercings: my ears, so that I may wear cute earrings. ^_^; cat_4laugh

Cool, so you collect earrings?

Yup, I have lots of earrings.  

KarenGreen

Beloved Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Conversationalist 100

FrostedVenom

Shy Seeker

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:08 am
AmeliaParadox
FrostedVenom
AmeliaParadox
FrostedVenom
AmeliaParadox

sucks hey.

yeah pretty much, don't realise how much your tongue assists when eating solids. and you don't wanna accidentally bite the metal ball, that SUCKS lucky I haven't broke any teeth on that. have on one of my snakebites though, gotta get those long trainer bars out as soon as you can.

That's what I keep hearing about the metal balls, those things sound like they're out to get you. Im switching to a shorter bar as soon as the swelling goes down.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:10 am
KarenGreen
FrostedVenom
KarenGreen
I only have two piercings: my ears, so that I may wear cute earrings. ^_^; cat_4laugh

Cool, so you collect earrings?

Yup, I have lots of earrings.

Im very picky about the earrings I get, that explains why I have so few of them. But I do love them nonetheless.  

FrostedVenom

Shy Seeker

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Off-Topic

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers