Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Campus
Principal's Office (AWAY INDEFINITELY) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Griffin775

Prophet

10,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Logan Goldner

Logan heard the principal beckon him to enter, so he obeyed and shut the door. "Um, I'm having trouble locating a dorm, sir." Logan said as he stood firm with his books and papers all in one arm.

OOC:

butterfingercrunch

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:54 pm
User Image
Principal Adrien Louis Princeton

"Locating a dorm, or do you need one?" He asks. If he couldn't find one, then all he would have to do is direct the boy. If he needed a dorm, then he would have to find some form of housing for him. "And you must be Logan." He says, remembering which one the boy was.

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

Griffin775

Prophet

10,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:38 pm

Logan Goldner

Logan jumped at the sound of his name. "Y-Yes, Sir... I just need one in general... an empty one would be nice, however." He explained.

OOC:
butterfingercrunch

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:45 pm
griffinboy775

User Image

"In that case, why don't you just fill out this form, and then you can pick any of these dorms over here. If you're willing to pay a little extra, you may even use one of the houses." Adrien says, handing Logan a sheet of paper and then handing him a tablet with all the selections available on it. "Tell me once you've decided. You may take a seat while you look." He says.

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

Dart Edigoa

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:48 am
butterfingercrunch
griffinboy775

User Image
          Jayu ━━Be'Van ━━Inos ~true name
          Keith ━━ Bennett ~taken Earth name **USES THIS ONE**
          Refered To As: Mysterious Male
          T H E xxxxALIEN JEDI
          age ━━ Nineteen ~ By Human Age Appearance
          Real ~ Unknwon

subject ━━ Mechanics & Robotics

Jayu needed to find a job here. Oh...yes. He was well reknowned around the world for his mechanic work. His customizer talents. His amazing and outwordly robotics developments as Keith Bennet. However, he did not wish to stay there. He needed a job that would help others learn. Take the Jedi from the force but you can never take the force from the Jedi. You can pretend to be human and fool many. The issue was that you couldn't remove the teacher from the teaching. He knocked on the office then walked in. As he spoke his otherworldly accent to the people in the room. "Hello. I am looking for the man in charge here. I wish to apply to work and live here." He said formally.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:59 am
griffinboy775

User Image

Adrien looks up and smiles at the newcomer as he waits for the boy to finish selecting a dorm and fill out the papers. "I am Adrien Louis Princeton, principal of the school, so that puts me in charge." He looks at the boy. He looked to young to be a teacher, but then again, things aren't always as they appear. "What sort of employment? And as for a dorm, you may pick any with available space, or, you may pay a little extra and get a house instead." He looks at the boy. He seemed to know what he wanted already.

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

Griffin775

Prophet

10,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:20 pm

Logan Goldner

Logan finally finished filling out the forms and circled one he liked. "Uh... I-I'm done, sir..." said the boy, needing the principal's attention.

OOC: Okay. And now I just make a topic for it? I never really saw how this worked so i'm lost. razz

butterfingercrunch

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:48 pm
griffinboy775
Dart Edigoa

User Image

At the sound of Logan's voice, Adrien looks up and takes the forms. "Excellent." He reviews the papers quickly and then files it. "You may move into the dorm at any time you'd like. All of your things shall be forwarded to your dorm address." He smiles at the boy. "Is there anything else?"

[ooc: yup, just make the topic and all. You can look at examples first, of course]

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

Griffin775

Prophet

10,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:14 am

Logan Goldner

"N-No, Sir. Thank you." Logan nodded as he said goodbye, leaving the principal's office, heading to his dorm.

[Exit.]

OOC: Alright. Thanks a bunch! ^^

butterfingercrunch

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:27 pm
butterfingercrunch

User Image
          T H E xxxxALIEN JEDI
          Real ~ Unknwon

Jayu went and took a seat. Waiting his turn. He would await the student to leave. After all the student was here first...not the teacher. When the student left he stood up. "A pleasure to meet you." he said simply. "I am Keith Bennet." He said. Extending his hand in customary greeting. "I wish to become your mechanics and robotics teacher." He said truthfully. "Hmm? I am unsure where I should live to be honest. As of yet I do not know anyone personally save yourself." He admitted.

Dart Edigoa

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:38 pm
Dart Edigoa

User Image

Adrien takes Keith's hand and shakes it. "I believe that spot is open, but if you would tell me how much experience you have with the area? And as for housing, you may take a spare dorm, single, or share it. If there's a spot open, then by all means, do take it." He smiles. If necessary, there was always his manor as well.

[ooc: ~]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:47 am
butterfingercrunch

User Image
          T H E xxxxALIEN JEDI
          Real ~ Unknwon

Keith pulled his hand free.Looking at him Chuckling a bit. "You must not get out much. Or I do a better job of hiding than I hoped. I think it may be the latter." He said playfully. Pulling out a business card for the well known wealthy and elusive Keith Bennett. He then slide a hologram caster he built on the desk. It was shaped like a cd but when he tapped it it owuld in slow motion show over the various mechanic work, customization automobile or motorcycles, and robots he had created. "No. I think I will walk around before I say this. I do not know anyone and would rather be some place I know then bring unnecessary danger to someone young or I don't know. I do thank you Principle Adrien." He gave a respectful nod then smiled a bit. "I will always be here if you need anything."

Dart Edigoa

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:58 am
Dart Edigoa

User Image

"I must apologize, then." Adrien says. "I've been very busy for a few months. I've been unable to keep up with the business world during that time." He looks over at the hologram, raising an eyebrow. "That's very impressive. I do believe you're fit for the job. As for housing, you can always stay at the manor with my brother and myself. I believe we have 2 others staying there with us so far as well. Please do consider."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:47 am
butterfingercrunch

User Image
          T H E xxxxALIEN JEDI
          Real ~ Unknwon

Keith chuckled. "There is nothing to apologize for. Most you'd find out about me is my developments and the fact I successfully elude paparrazi. I would like to keep it under the wraps who I am in my spare time if it is alright with you." He said with a smile. "Thank you." He said. He stood up and kissed the mans hand. "You honor me Principle Adrian. I will take you up on your offer." He moved his hands and paper and pen came to him. Filling it out and then placed down the money. "I believe I will also tend to security for your house as part of my payment. Beautiful places, people and things should not be at risk." he stepped back and jedi forced the pen back in place. Then face palmed. "Please don't mention that to anyone. Old habits sneak in now and then."

Dart Edigoa

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:00 pm
Dart Edigoa

User Image

Adrien smiles and lets Keith kiss his hand. He was used to different cultures, and didn't mind at all. In France they faire la bise, after all. A mere kiss on the hand doesn't quite compare. "Thank you, I think I'll take you up on that offer." He says, thinking about how much safer his brother would be with the added security measures. He watches with quiet interest as the pen moves of its own violation, and nods. "I won't say a thing." He assures him. "Everyone has secrets."

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces