Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:16 pm
Reoakee

Yani smiled at that laugh, the male seemed picked up at least. Good. Listening to Charis with mild amusement, the male gasped at the mention of humans touching the other. Oh, horrible. Humans liked to take things that didn't belong to them, especially the feathers of his kind. He couldn't even imagine what a young child would do if they got their hands on his wings... Yank handfuls out? Shuddering and folding his wings against his side, the male let out a sympathetic sigh, head shaking.

"If you're part of a tribe why are you out here?" Didn't tribes require their members stay around or something stupid like that? That was why he never joined one, honestly. It was too much. He liked exploring. He liked his freedom.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:21 am
“Traveling to see my daughters. I ended up drinking something that muddled my senses. It was something that was taken from a human den, but I don’t know what it was really.” He shook his head feeling stupid for having done it. “Well I ended up having two kits with another male a while ago and he and his mate take care of the girls but I like to go and visit when I can.” He shrugged. “I know it seems silly since they have a nice happy home and don’t really need me, but I like to visit and both Northland and his mate Raust are alright with my presence.” In fact the two seemed so accepting of it all when at first Charis had wanted to curl in a ball and hideaway in shame. He was learning to adapt though.  

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:02 pm
Reoakee

Listening to the male, the story seemed all too familiar. It was his own birth story, after all. He had been a mistake, the result of some incident probably similar. Sometimes, he wondered if his mother wished she hadn't made such a mistake. Yani had far too often relied on her - running to her for safety when he screwed up instead of facing his own issues. He stole her den space to lounge around instead of finding his own place, too. He was, in no kinder terms, useless. Guilt washed over him for the first time in ages, the sensation bright and fluid. When had he ever done something to make his mother proud? He had been a mistake, and probably one she regretted....

Swallowing thickly, the male rubbed the back of his head and let out a fresh laugh. "Yeah.. I was the result of something pretty similar. It's pretty cool you stick around."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:16 pm
Charis missed the deep swallow but thought that the male was alright since he laughed. It was interesting to know that Yani knew of things in a way his own children might. “um… I have a question if you will permit it?” He looked a bit bashful and almost didn’t want to ask but thought he might want to know for the sake of his girls. “You don’t hate your parents do you. That is you don’t think that well.. I can’t always be around and I do try to visit my girls often I wonder if I’m in the way of Raust and Northland raising them at times.” He knew he was rambling but he just couldn’t seem to stop.

“I wonder if maybe they might not want me around so much because they already have two capable fathers and I’m transant at best, but I also want them to know I love them and the choice to leave them somewhere safe was for the best I thought.” He rubbed one paw along his other front leg nervous and worried.  

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:52 pm
Reoakee

His wings fluffed at the first question of permission, head cocking to the side. "Shoot." He hummed, paws folding infront of one another as he slid to the ground. An ear flicked in mild alarm at the question, a scuff following.

"Hate? Nah. I love my ma', even though at times I give her no reason to love me back. And my old man? I didn't see him much, but I don't hate him. He wasn't with my mother, and it was my ma's job to raise me. If I saw him again I'd be pretty chill with him. Besides, he never hurt me or mom. It wasn't like he's abusive or a p***k. There's no reason to hate him. I'm sure he's a cool guy." Eying Charis, again he made a scuffing sound, head shaking. The poor guy worried too much, honestly. He needed some slack.

"Why would anyone hate you? To me, you're pretty cool. Yeah, so you're not around much, but when you are what do you do? Do you give them love and attention? Do you care for them? Do you make sure they know you love them? Look. Kids can be stupid sometimes, but they know you love them. I'm sure of it. When you're there I bet you make them feel special, and that's what counts. When you're gone they'll miss you, it's a fact. So being with them is special, and what you do together as a family, as odd as that family is, is important to them."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:08 pm
Charis listened to the male and it felt like a huge weight dropped off his heart. He had been a bit mortified to ask such a thing but was glad he had. “Thank you.” Perhaps Yani didn’t even know what he did but it made a world of difference to Charis. He knew full well the answers to the questions Yani asked and if his girls asked those same questions he knew without a doubt how they would feel. “MMmmm so not only do you serve fish to random strangers in the night but you also listen to their woes and help them with life perspectives? Sounds like you have a busy life.” Charis gave a smile at his own lame joke but was glad he had been coaxed out of the tree.

He looked up to the night sky for a moment or two and stiffed a yawn. There was just something about eating food and having a nagging concern lifted from one that made sleep that he have been putting off for the day creep up on him and ready to pounce. He was so accustomed to sleeping with one of his girls snuggled up to him or in the building with all the tribe members near that sleeping alone was a bit unsettling since he hadn’t truly done that in such a long time. Still perhaps he would alright with another fox so close.

(Charis is a whimp~ *teasing the muse so bad*)  

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:52 pm
Reoakee
Aww Charis ; n ; -scoops him up- <333

A soft chuckle left Yani's throat, wings fluttering as he flashed a smile that hid behind the dark night. The 'Phim poked at the forgotten and dead logs, ears flipping against his skull briefly before he attempted to start a new fire.

"Hey. You seem all stressed over all this." He murmured, yelping quietly under his breath when a piece of wood sliced his paw. Muttering profanities under his breath, the male returned to his task. "Maybe tomorrow, in the morning, I can help you relax and bring you to the city for a shopping trip? I don't have anything else to do tomorrow, and it'd be nice to not go alone." By shopping he meant thieving, but like the either of them actually thought they could buy human things.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:18 pm
Stressed was nice way to put it. Charis only heard a fraction of what Yani was saying while working on the fire but it made him chuckle. Still he knew better than to offer help since he would likely just end up lighting himself or Yani on fire if he tired. “Yes that sounds nice.” Charis knew how to handle most humans fairly well and was a good distraction and quite good at getting away. He was a fair hand at fetching but that wasn’t his main skill set. “Yani once you’re done with that come here a moment.” He was going to take and clean Yani’s paw for him. Granted Charis only had his tongue available but perhaps it wouldn’t hurt Yani as much then and besides it was the least he could do since he hadn’t helped with the fire.  

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:30 pm
Reoakee

A bit more cursing and low grumbles left the males throat as he tinkered with the logs, tail lashing violently as his mouth tightened. Dammit all, this was not looking good, his image was being destroyed. He might as well give up, seeing as he was just making a fool of hi- Wait. Wait there was a light... and woila! Fire flickered against the logs, licking the shadows and casting darkness away. Visibly pleased, the male wagged his tail briefly before finally listening to Charis' request.

"Mm? Sure, hold on." Using his wings to feed the fire with enough air, the male leapt over a few cast aside logs and landed beside Charis, head cocking to the side. "Sup?"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:26 pm
The curses where something Charis was used to given the nature of the tribe he knew so well. When Yani came beside him Charis reached for the paw. “Half a moment that should be cleaned. I’m not much of a healer or anything as smart as that but I know about infections and what that can do to a fox.” He leaned his head down as he brought the other male’s paw up. Giving it a gentle lick he waited to see if that caused a lot of pain for Yani before deciding whether or not to continue. After all if it hurt too much from even this then the pair would have to find a river at first light. Charis couldn’t imagine bumbling about in the dark and risk further injury to find one at night.  

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:58 pm
Reoakee

Cocking his head to the other side, Yani blinked back at Charis. "Eh? What are you do- oh." Flushing bright red the second Charis licked his wound, the male's tail flicked around his body, a wing covering his blush the best he could without Charis catching on. What a sweet man Charis was.... even if poor Yani was unsure how to respond to such a kind gesture. His tail tip wagged briefly like a puppy, in involuntary reaction.

"Hey, they felt nice. Ah, I mean, it's cold and refreshing. Thanks."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:15 pm
Charis noticed how Yani covered himself he worred that perhaps the male had taken offence to his actions. Not wanting to worry him more Charis cleaned the wound as quickly as could and still do a good job of it. Yani might be upset with him seeing as the tip of his tail was flicked like a cat when annoyed. Though at least Yani was nice enough to thank him. “It’s the least I could do, I would rather of had it cleaned in river or something but well..” Charis looked at the night around them. “It’s rather dark.” He felt like a whimp for saying it but he figured he should explain himself so Yani wasn’t upset.  

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:15 pm
Chuckling gently, Yani sensed the tension that had followed after the lick. Perhaps he had sent the wrong signal, or Charis had become worried? Leaning closer, he offered a nuzzle to Charis' cheek before laying down beside the other 'phim.

"Are you scared of the dark?" Perhaps that was a bit forward, but the male added a brief chuckle after in hopes of lifting any potential bad mood that could follow. "Speaking of.... I'm sorry the fire didn't really work out the way I wanted it to. At least the fish was done before it decided to die."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:19 am
Charis relaxed as the other phim lay beside him. Even if Yani was just trying to be nice it did put Charis at ease. “The dark itself no. The logs, furrows and other obstacles that would definitely injure one or both of us along the way to find the river yes. Being hurt isn’t good, but rushing to find a balm and hurting yourself or others more is just reckless to a level that I’m not comfortable with.” Charis leaned over and nudged the male about the fire. “No worries the night is cool, but not overly cold and since I don’t intend to go anywhere tonight I don’t need the light. The fish was quite good. Thank you again.”  

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:18 pm
He smiled at the nudge, wiggling a bit closer to Charis to share body warmth. His head lowered onto his paws, tail flicking back and forth as eyes viewed the night, or what of it he could make out. A soft yawn followed a few minutes after, large wings twitching and expanding to spread over the both of them to retain heat.

"We should sleep. If you need anything, rouse me awake so you don't go alone."

● RP Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces