8,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:49 pm
User Image
Smith Doe
Escaped Psychopath
Smith felt a different touch, one that was gentle and caring towards him. He looked through blurry vision. His brows scrunched up and he squeaked, "Are we underwater? Oh, Beloved." He clutched onto Agraj and held close to him, burying his face in the man's shirt and pointing backwards at Xavier, "That mean man tried to kill me! He's just like the people in coats, like mommy who threw me from heaven, like daddy who tried to eat me up every night, like everyone who stares and tries to hurt me. They say one thing but do another, say act like this but I do it wrong, always wrong!" He was still sobbing as he spoke. Then looked up at Agraj, "You smell funny. The beast thing wasn't trying to eat you? It's big, very scary. But a pretty thing. But scary. She may eat me...She looks to want my Jimmies still..." He whispered that last bit as he eyed the large equine curiously. The pain he felt earlier subsided as long as he was in Agraj's grasp, and no one else.

{*Apparently I forgot to get rid of the translation in the last post. Sorry!}

OniKikioAi

TimeKeys
You sleep!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:05 pm
Jez Robin

TimeKeys

User Image
Agraj Guptari-Taka'shi

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖

Agraj could hear his mare snort behind him at the male but other than that it seemed that the wild thing just didn't really care all that much about Smith.
But now Agraj listened to what the male said, he talked about being abandoned by his family and hurt by people. The male clearly didn't have all his screws in tight but enough to know that Agasaya wouldn't hurt him. But still not all the screws were in tight if they were even there at all. Agraj stared awkwardly at him for a moment unsure of what to do, so he tried to follow his father's example and hugged Smith. It was a two arm hug with Agasaya breathing down his back because all she could do was follow him since he was holding her reins. "Um, There there the bad men cant hurt you," he paused trying to think of something to say "And Agasaya wont eat you."

❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

OniKikioAi

Dangerous Shapeshifter

Jez Robin

Dapper Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:10 pm
User Image
Smith Doe
Escaped Psychopath
A soft 'squee' was heard from Smith as he was in bliss at being held so by his beloved Ginger Snap. He would be happy like this, forever. And he believed every word from Agraj. Why would his beloved lie to him anyway? He did suspiciously eye the horse beast thing though. "You sure? It looks like it already ate two of me. I may be small, but I turn into a kracken in the water..." it was a bit of an obscure grumble, but he did say it. That creature was a large thing, almost intimidatingly so. He buried his face back into Agraj's shirt and held onto him, a little tighter now. He didn't want to let go. Even if the horse beast didn't like him. He was safe in Agraj's arms, secure, and happy.

OniKikioAi

TimeKeys
You sleep!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:22 pm
Jez Robin

TimeKeys

User Image
Agraj Guptari-Taka'shi

Agasaya was almost as confused as her rider, almost. She was smart enough to know that the thing clinging to Agraj was scared of her, and she liked that but didnt like the fact that he was clinging to HER Agraj. She snorted and leaned over Agraj to move her lips against Smith's hair.
Agraj had to let on arm untwine from around Smith the consult the mare. She stopped bulling Smith and began to nose at Agraj's back instead. It felt like he was dealing with two children at once.

OniKikioAi

Dangerous Shapeshifter

Jez Robin

Dapper Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:28 pm
User Image
Smith Doe
Escaped Psychopath
And now, a squeak of fear. "It's trying to eat my hair..." Smith whispered. He wouldn't look good bald. At least he didn't last time when he had his hair ripped out. He didn't know why they ripped it out either. There were little white things that needed a home and took up residence on his scalp and because of that they ripped out all his hair. So mean, it was genocide. Utter genocide of all those poor little things that itched his head like crazy.
Now, there was a giant thing, horse beast, trying to eat his hair. Luckily, his GingerSnap saved him from the horse beasts attempt at making him bald. He was happy again and clung more to Agraj. He had completely forgotten that Xavier was there.

OniKikioAi

TimeKeys
You sleep!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:51 pm
OniKikioAi
Jez Robin

User Image
Xavier ━━ Taka'shi
T H E xxxxSIREN DEMIGOD NINJA
age ━━ Twenty ~ By Appearance
subject ━━ Weapons Class (all forms of weapons/combat)

Who he is: The Sensei
With: Ritsuka, Mimoshi, Sho
Doing: going home to his place
Feeling: a migraine
Thinking: this poor child...

Xavier blinked when the youth shocked himself. Letting him go and studied him. How curious. "I do not want to kill you. You seemed attacking of my Eldest Son and I sought merely to protect him." Looking at his son he thought back. Nothing. If I did it you'd know. He somehow shocked himself. He then sat down away from them and didn't move. Staying near yet not too near. He would watch his son and learn then go home.

ooc: gonna have him just observe and lay down bbl zzzzz just quote me  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

OniKikioAi

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:41 pm
Jez Robin

TimeKeys

User Image
Agraj Guptari-Taka'shi

Agasaya kept shoving her nose into his back asking him to ride her again, Smith clung to the front of him scared of the mare, and all Agraj was thinking about was why was this man and this horse both acting like children trying to get his attention. Well Agasaya was always alone with Agraj and didnt like to share him any other horse and it seemed to Agraj that Smith had a rough life and was a bit damaged because of it."She dose not want to eat your hair, its not as tasty as her oats" he tried to reassure the boy.
I know not that you didnt do anything Old Man, but it seems like Smith here has the mentality of a child and is a bit... he trailed off telling his father about it anyways and I dont think he is going to let go of me willingly for a bit he sighed.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:30 pm
User Image
Smith Doe
Escaped Psychopath
Smith, still holding Agraj, looked up at the beast. A slight Angelic glow shimmered in his gaze for a moment and he then let go, sobbing. "I see how much she needs you. I completely understand. As long as you call me back, I'll play nice and share. You say he won't kill me, and he...I think has your best intent, fine. But while not with you I'm going to observe the mean one." Smith then turned and pointed a finger in Xaviers direction. "How doth ye milk rabbits of their corn-chips?! Show me, ButterLettuce brain, how the sorcery is done! I'll accept your rules in reply." Well, that was that. So long as Agraj needed space, and as long as no one was trying to hurt, or yell at him, Smith would stick around the person familiar with his beloved Gingersnap. Or at least for today. Or the hour. Or the minuet.

{I can't upkeep OOC for the life of me. }

OniKikioAi

TimeKeys

Jez Robin

Dapper Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:42 am
OniKikioAi
Jez Robin

User Image
Xavier ━━ Taka'shi

Xavier looked at him. Mentally face palming. He could not have him following him with the male suddenly screamed and raged. There was another abused child he needed to nuture into feeling safe. As much as he hated to say it this kid would not allow that to happen. Even if it wasn't his fault. "I do. Agraj is my eldest son and though my methods are tough he knows I love him and I have raised him since babyhood." he stated in a distant yet soft tone. Like he was speaking to a child too young for training versus an adolesent or adult.

He looked at his son and spoke back. Yes...I saw that earlier yet I did not see the extent until just now. I am a teacher yet the teacher can still learn. I am observing how my son deals with one of such shattered soul. In this I can learn how to interact with him. I see that. I shall treat him as a child who is too young for the harsher trainings I do. For hand to hand and weapons. For now at least I shall treat him like a child who cannot be taught those. I shall change my methods. Yes...I don't see that. Honestly, I don't see it ever. Yet...I do see he genuinely despite his mentalit of a child and injured soul insanity does care for you.

However, respect me and not show him more than friendship outside your dorm. Also...right now it is not a good idea if he follows me. Another in the class was an abused child who is terrified of yelling and Mimoshi your brother has bonded with. Ritsuka could not handle his random outbursts. That poor child needs to feel safe and yelling seems to terrify him. As much as I loathe saying it I need you to keep him with you and under control around me. I need to help this other child. I am taking him in as one of our clan.

He responded to him. Arching an eyebrow. He was unsure what the youth meant by his question yet his eyes masked this. He looked at his son like what did he just say? He looked at him.
"Sorcery? Oh...you mean working with the kami? That is not sorcery young one. It is becoming at one with the world around you. With the spirits that make up every aspect of life and nature."

He said. Hoping that makes sense. He listened to him. "You will accept and follow my rules if I teach you to become one with the world's spirits the kami?" he asked. Pondering this. It was honestly a fair request. He pondered how to explain his rules to Smith. He looked at him.

"Alright...the biggest rule young one is there is another whose past is filled with hurt and pain at the others and whose terror of others comes from yelling...around this boy I need you to make sure you do not yell. Understand? He is afraid of people who hurt him and yelling scares him and makes people do bad things to him. Like they did to you. You don't want to make someone sad or afraid or feel they will be hurt do you?"

He spoke in as gentle a tone as he could. Softly and in a way he hadn't talked since Agraj was little or whenever he thought Agraj was sleeping now. Like when dealing with children as the father. Looking at him. "Call me Senpai. If you will follow my rules I will have Agraj explain them to you. No physical combat lessons for you. We will teach you what you requested along with teaching you how to become at one with your natures."

He looked at Agraj. I have no idea how to explain to him that his krakken nature is what shocked him due to my being prince of sea and demi god reaching full god status. The reason I believe his krakken self defense shock backfired is due to my being one of those over the domain he half heralds from. If you could explain to him I can teach him to hone this and control it and not hurt himself like that again it would help Agraj. However, I can not have him following me around like a puppy dog until Ritsuka the newest member of our clan....is more safe feeling and knows he will not be hurt. That he is nver having to run again. Smith randomly yells and that will terrify your new adopted brother.

Agraj would hear the conflicted concern in his tone as he spoke to him. He looked at him and pondered things.
"However, you wish to learn "sorcery" then I shall teach you as you agreed to follow my rules." Then he fell silent.

ooc: jezzy please pm i has questions

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:09 pm
Jez Robin

TimeKeys

User Image
Agraj Guptari-Taka'shi

Agraj watched his old man and Smith speak, all the while the dark mare nudged at his back and began to paw at to ground. He took a step back to stroke her muzzle as she watched the interaction with him. "Smith" he said "my old man did shock you, he said it was being of your krakken nature and was trying to protect you but back fired back my old man is a demi god of the sea."
I dont mind looking after him for now he was nervous about what happened earlier would happen again, and he wanted to meet this new brother of his. He never had a little brother, well there was Mimoshi but that was different. It was like Mimoshi was the older brother since he had been with the old man longer but then again he stayed the same young little brother Mimoshi.

OniKikioAi

Dangerous Shapeshifter

Jez Robin

Dapper Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:38 pm
User Image
Smith Doe
Escaped Psychopath
The man was silent for a moment and struck a thoughtful pose. THe two where talking somehow and he couldn't hear it. This was rather unnerving, what if there was an evil plot between the horse beast and Xavier? And where the hell did Sorcery play into all this? Oh wait, he mentioned yelling was bad for someone. Did that mean it was opposite here? "You mean you people won't hit me for mumbling and whispering?!I can talk quietly and not get whiped?!" He grinned widely then looked at Agraj as he spoke.
"What is a demi-god and why would I shock my self? That's mean..Oh, shiny!" A butterfly passed by and flitted away. Smith was occupied with the butterfly for all of three seconds then looked back at the others and clung again to Agraj, smiling like a moron. "I love you Gingersnap. I promise to keep milk and hot drinks away..."

OniKikioAi

TimeKeys

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:54 pm
Jez Robin

TimeKeys

User Image
Agraj Guptari-Taka'shi

Agraj made a shocked noise when Smith suddenly clung onto him again. And all he could think about was that the male seemed to say that he got whipped, for speaking quietly? Milk and hot drinks? Agraj's head was spinning this man was extremely hard to understand, and once again he was left with bits and pieces of what could have happened to the male. I will answer his questions and try to figure out what happened to him he said to his father though the link You can go back to my new little brother if you want, I'll be sure to visit to see him when I can. His eyes unfocused when he talked to his old man for the briefest of moments before he focused on the clinging Smith "Well a demi-god is the child of a god or half a god in a way. And I am not sure why you shocked yourself."

OniKikioAi

Dangerous Shapeshifter

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:03 pm
OniKikioAi
Jez Robin

User Image
Xavier ━━ Taka'shi

Xavier looked at the boy. "No one will hit you for swhispering or talking quietly. If they do I will hit them for daring to. People prefer it if you do." He said. He pulled off one of his tailismons and tossed it to land by agraj and smith. "That will protect you from evil spirits and entities. Until you can make your own you may wear mine." In a way it was a peace offering. HHe looked to his son. Indeed and the rules of the classroom and home. I have a feeling I too will be seeing more of this boy than my extremely antisocial self is desiring. Love my son. Yes...I hope so but for now...one scenario at a time. He stood up and bowed. Vanishing in smoke with the dropping of a pellet

(exit ninja style)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:31 am
User Image
Smith Doe
Escaped Psychopath
Smith catiously picked up the item and slipped it into his pocket. As Xavier left he waved and said, "Thank you Spiderman!" He then looked back at the horse beast and Agraj...mainly Agraj though the horse beast was huge and one could not miss it. He stared at it a good while and then smiled, "She likes carrots? Ohh! Would she like radishes? Radishes are yummy in cabbage soup!" Smith now felt hungry. He snapped his fingers and held a bowl of cabbage and carrots. He offered some to Agraj, "Is my GingerSnap Agraj love hungry?"

OniKikioAi

TimeKeys

Jez Robin

Dapper Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items