Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Dormitories
Damascus Manor{4/6 rooms available} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:47 am
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris listened to what the basic rooms are then he removed his hands from his pockets and picked up one of his suitcases when the owner motioned him to follow. He used his telekinesis to levitate other two suitcases, he was ready to follow also hoping his stay here doesn't turn into the beauty and the beast story because of the forbidden west wing rule. "Once I unpack everything I need to head back out to see the academy therapist" he thought with a neutral expression on his face. "Another chance for friendship at this academy, but that's probably not going to happen despite not having to worry about any rumors about me. People won't be cautious of me doesn't they would want to socialize with me" he thought his lips turning to a slight frown. He glances back to witness the student, Maric go outside to the porch instead of following them some more.
ArikLynn
tiny14xx

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:49 am
Genkawolf

ArikLynn

E I J I| + |T A K A O

User Image

always guarded

User Image
                              Eiji just made a wave of his hand in response before he began to walk again, making another motion that told the other whose name he already forgot to follow him.
                              "I will show you to your room for now. I need to get to teaching that idiot so I cannot show you the rest of the house. You will have to do so on your own time." He continued walking for some time and even went up a flight of stairs before they finally reached a door with a sign that had his name engraved into the metal. He didn't really feel like giving each tenant a name plate for their rooms but someone suggested that he did so and he didn't see why not. Turning back to the other he reached out an antique looking key. "Your key. It is the only copy so do not lose it and if you ever move out, makes sure you return it to me."

Thoughts: ~
Feeling a little bit: Restless
Current Theme: Armonica

User Image

out-of-courtesy: Sorry, I haven't really been online. My computer doesn't log me out so while I am at work or sleeping it looks like I am online still.

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:21 am
User Image
Moris Stealth

"No problem at all, sir" said Moris with no emotion in his voice. He continued to follow after Mr. Takao to the bedroom that is supposed to be his room and he was tad bit tired from the continued use of his telekinesis. He thought the name plate was a nice touch and he would know which bedroom is his without any confusion. "I don't lose items, but I keep the whole moving out thing in mind" he responded he was certain he won't be talking to the teacher again unless it was needed. Moris went on inside the bedroom with his suitcases then used his telekinesis to unpack for him while he lounges on the bed. Took only a minute for unpacking to be finished then he grabs his knack sack and put his pencils, notebook that he draws in and another notebook, and the key once he puts a tracer on it. He attaches a tiny tracer on all of his items to prevent any chance of misplaced items and he invented it.
After putting his knack sack on his back, Moris left the bedroom he slid down the banister of the stairs he had used because he felt like it and was not against the manor rules. He used his telekinesis to open the front door and to land safely on his feet then strolled right on out the manor.
[exit]
ArikLynn
tiny14xx

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:55 am
ArikLynn

E I J I| + |T A K A O

User Image

always guarded

User Image
                              Eiji just gave the other a small nod before he left the other to it and returned to the front entrance where he opened the door and stepped out to retireive the other.
                              "Alright, are you ready Maric?"

User Image

out-of-courtesy:

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:25 am
tiny14xx

User Image

Maric slowly climbed to his feet and nodded as he stretched his arms above his head. "Let's hop to it den, a bored cajun is a bad idea." He smiled, bouncing on the balls of his feet  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:52 pm
ArikLynn

E I J I| + |T A K A O

User Image

always guarded

User Image
                              Eiji nods before motioning for the other to follow him inside, his usual serious expression on his face. There really was no point of hiding it in his own home, especially when the only person there was just someone who already knew of his uninterested or uninteresting personality.
                              "Do you have any preferences on what you may want to cook?"

User Image

out-of-courtesy:

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:55 pm
tiny14xx

User Image

"Nope." He said as he followed the surly old vampire. "Im easy and willing to learn. So teach me anything." he grinned. "Though I do have my specialties."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:58 pm
ArikLynn

E I J I| + |T A K A O

User Image

always guarded

User Image
                              Eiji still looks uninterested in what the other says as he led him towards the kitchen. Heaving a soft sigh that had a hint of irritation, Seiji opened the door to the kitchen and turned to the other.
                              "Do you have any allergies I need to know about before we begin?"

User Image

out-of-courtesy:

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:01 pm
tiny14xx

User Image

Maric rolled his eyes. "Yeah to people who won't losen up an have some fun." He muttered. "Non, no allergies. compleatley Allergy free. Maman woulda told me if I had sometin...guess I don' so ya ain't gonna accidentally poison me...unless you use poison...den you will poison me...but it wont be accidental." He laughed  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:14 pm
ArikLynn

E I J I| + |T A K A O

User Image

always guarded

User Image
                              Giving no reaction, Eiji simply turns around and walks over to the cabinets and fridge and begins to remove ingredients already.
                              "We shall try something easy like Peach cupcakes with peach cream cheese frosting, understood?"

User Image

out-of-courtesy:

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:23 pm
tiny14xx

User Image

Maric sighed. "Whatever you say sir." The only thing worse would have been if he went with something like vanilla...Maric hated boring flavors but he figured hed just give up and go with it...anything to try to find some kind of excitement.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:04 am
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris arrived at the manor five minutes after leaving his last class which was record because he found a short cut. There was nothing nice about the owner of the manor as far as he could see so finding that short cut was better than asking for advice or a ride in the limo Mr. Takao. He used his ability to open and close the front door for him instead of using a key. He levitated up the stairs to his bedroom then left his knack sack on the floor and lay out on the bed. He hadn't met any students and the ones he live in the manor also, not including the kitten because he didn't know that was a student.
tiny14xx

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:30 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris use his ability to take out his crimson colored journal and pencil. He wrote on a clean page, "Concept Art and Storytelling class was boring especially when no other student showed up for class. Makes me wonder if all of my other classes is going to be like that. The owner, Mr. Takao makes it very obvious that he doesn't like me at all. The only highlight of this day so far was meeting and talking with Dr. Reinhardt and soon he will emotionally support when I attempt to interact with some students" he was bored then smiled once he finished writing then he sat up and returned the journal to the knack sack along with his pencil. He left his bedroom to check out the so called basic rooms and stay away from the west wing.
tiny14xx

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:49 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris didn't know anyone was still in the manor while he checked out the basic rooms excluding the kitchen. "The living room and what I think is a dining room is obviously big enough to have a lot guests in them" he thought and he doubt he would be able to have that many people over to this place. When he returns to front of the manor on the first floor, he uses his telekinesis ability to retrieve his knack sack from his bedroom. He looked in the direction of the west wing wondering what kinds of rooms were over there that Mr. Takao doesn't want any of his tenants entering. He remembered the man saying not to go into the west wing, but he didn't anything about entering it without actually being there. He used his ability to unlock any doors that were unlock over there then he have all of the doors open and stay open. All of that was possible because he didn't have to be there make it possible so he didn't break any manor rules.
tiny14xx

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash