Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Dormitories
The Dorm shared between Kokoro Ochiai and Simeon Rose Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:30 pm
maru-shadow
maru-shadow
maru-shadow
maru-shadow
CLCyrus

User ImageKokoro Ochiai
I N T R O V E R T

"...So you're like a flower sprite or something... Wow, my roommate's almost a fairy." He giggles. "So, what would you look like with the flower all bloomed, anyways?"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:47 pm
x x x x x x x x x x x██████|██████████|█████████████████|████|███████████
x x x x x xx x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
▐ ;; ℓιsтεи тσ тнε sσυи∂ σƒ му vσιcε xxxxxxx
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x ▐ ;; cαи уσυ ƒεεℓ тнε вεαт σƒ му нεαят?
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
▐ ;; ℓιsтεи тσ тнε qυεsтισиs ι нαvε xxxxxxx
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
▐ ;; ℓιsтεи тσ мε

User Image
x x x x x
It' s all v e r y simple
To see what we
mean
Give us HOPE

Almost a fairy? That was a compliment, right? "Flower? What flower?...Oh. You mean this....It's actually just grass. I....I guess I'd just look like me, only with grass on my head. Sounds silly....A-Anyway, let's talk about you. Are you human? I'm not good at telling races apart from each other....U-Unless they're a nymph."

x x x x x Can you see? Look into my eyes
Can you feel? My hand is r e a c h i n g

maru-shadow

CLCyrus

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:58 pm
CLCyrus

User ImageKokoro Ochiai
I N T R O V E R T

"Yeah, human... I always wanted to be a neko, though." He blushes. "I guess its because I think I'd be cuter with the ears... Eh, that must've sounded sillier." He looks away, a bit embarrassed.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:14 pm
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
▐ ;; ℓιsтεи тσ мε

User Image
x x x x x
It' s all v e r y simple
To see what we
mean
Give us HOPE

Simeon giggled a bit. "I think you'd be a racoon or a ferret. Can't be a cat or dog; they're too social. You're shy, right? A shy animal would be better." The teen reached into his bag and took out the journal Dr. Reinhardt gave him, putting it under his pillow. "H-Have you met anyone else besides me? I met someone in the garden....He was nice. I hope a lot of the students are as nice as he was."

maru-shadow

CLCyrus

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:59 pm
maru-shadow
CLCyrus

User ImageKokoro Ochiai
I N T R O V E R T

"Uhh... Well, i-in class..." Oh god. That class with that crazy teacher and the phoenix boy... "I met a guy th-that could uhm... He's a phoenix... I think he's scared of me.. I-I dunno why.."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:46 am
▐ ;; ℓιsтεи тσ мε

User Image
x x x x x
It' s all v e r y simple
To see what we
mean
Give us HOPE

Afraid of Kokoro? Why? He seemed so sweet. "...Maybe it's an instinct thing? Like how some animals avoid certain plants and other animals. I know there are some humans I...really hope I never see again. Not you, of course! I think you're wonderful! You're really nice."

[ sorry. i've been obsessed with another guild lately. >.< i'll try to be more active with this simeon. ^^; ]

maru-shadow

CLCyrus

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:25 pm
maru-shadow
maru-shadow
CLCyrus

User ImageKokoro Ochiai
I N T R O V E R T

He thought he was...wonderful? The very thought made him blush. "...I-I-I'm not so...yknow... Uhh... Simeon?" Kokoro really didn't want to ask, but, hell, since they were sharing. "...I-If you feel uncomfortable, you don't have to say, but... What exactly, uhm, happened to you, anyway?"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:30 am
▐ ;; ℓιsтεи тσ мε

User Image
x x x x x
It' s all v e r y simple
To see what we
mean
Give us HOPE

Simeon smiled softly. Of course Kokoro was wonderful. He was nicer than some of the people out there. Simeon just hoped there wasn't some dark side to his personality. When Kokoro asked what happened to him, Simeon frowned and looked down. He didn't know whether to share or not. The police officer said not to tell anyone, but would talking about it make it easier to deal with? Nothing too horrible happened to him; he wasn't held by a ***** or anything. It wasn't as horrible an experience as it could have been. Then again, his captor had murdered his parents. Shaking his head, Simeon felt like crying. "I....I don't want....I don't want to talk about it. Not yet....M-Maybe after awhile? It's just....It hurts to remember...." Yes. After awhile, Simeon would tell Kokoro what happened, but he had to deal with it alone first so it didn't hurt to think about anymore. That reminded him that he still had to use the journal. Dr. Nicolai had given it to him for emotional support, after all. Where did he put it?

maru-shadow

CLCyrus

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:46 pm
CLCyrus

User ImageKokoro Ochiai
I N T R O V E R T

"...n-need a..." Kokoro cursed himself inside. He was probably overstepping his bounds or limits... But somehow, he couldn't really help it. "...need a hug?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:59 pm
▐ ;; ℓιsтεи тσ мε

User Image
x x x x x
It' s all v e r y simple
To see what we
mean
Give us HOPE

Simeon blushed softly and looked down. Did he need one? He'd never been hugged before. Well, not for a long time. He didn't remember what they felt like. "I....I don'r know....I-If you want? I forgot what hugs feel like, but....I don't want you to be uncomfortable trying to comfort me."

maru-shadow

CLCyrus

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:38 pm
CLCyrus

User ImageKokoro Ochiai
I N T R O V E R T

"...me too...oh god." Kokoro got up from his bed. He walked toward his roommate slowly, internally urging himself not to do so, to no avail. He wasn't used to physical contact at all.... But he'd try. He opened his arms to the nymph. "... Here..."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:24 am
▐ ;; ℓιsтεи тσ мε

User Image
x x x x x
It' s all v e r y simple
To see what we
mean
Give us HOPE

Simeon's cheeks turned pink and he hesitated before trying to return the hug. But, he couldn't do it. The nymph quickly cringed away when he remembered being grabbed and stolen from his home. Why his mind linked a simple hug to such an event, he didn't know, but that's what happened. "I-I'm sorry....I can't...!" Simeon felt horrible for not being able to return the hug when Kokoro was clearly trying his hardest to give him one, and the teen curled up in the corner on his bed, holding his knees to his chest. "I really am...sorry. I just....I don't know...."

maru-shadow

CLCyrus

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:51 am
maru-shadow
CLCyrus

User ImageKokoro Ochiai
I N T R O V E R T

"Bwuh...?!" Kokoro paled a little. It was as if Simeon were afraid of him. He knew that wasn't the case, though. Whatever Simeon had been through, it was the reason theywweren't touching now... Oh man, it hurt. He tried to look away. "....I..Ih...it's okay... D..dya want my...my jacket?"

A strange proposal. "...I mean...my jacket is pretty comfy... You can wear it.."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:09 pm
▐ ;; ℓιsтεи тσ мε

User Image
x x x x x
It' s all v e r y simple
To see what we
mean
Give us HOPE

Simeon could tell his reaction hurt Kokoro, and he looked down. "I-I'm sorry. I know you were trying to be comforting, and I really do appreciate it. I-I don't need your jacket. Uh...." The nymph thought before he smiled a bit. "Do you like games? The officer gave me some board games to play before he dropped me off here. Or, maybe we can...go to the garden or get something to eat at the cafeteria? Spending time with you is nice. You're a really nice person, so I....I feel bad for not hugging you....I know you were trying really hard to do it."

maru-shadow

CLCyrus

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items