Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Dormitories
Jason's Dorm/ home Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:01 pm
User Image

"Impressive, just as the room designers would do" Sato commented. "Tour?" he asked Jason implying that he wants a tour of the house.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:54 pm
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Smiling he laughed a bit before looking over at him softly as he listened to him while he bite his own lip slightly but he looked at him nodding. "Sure, I can give you a tour of the house"he said gently smiling.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:01 pm
User Image

Sato took off his shoes and bag assuming he was supposed to do that. "Yay!" Sato exclaimed hopping up a bit in a moment happiness. He blushes a little feeling embarrassed. "Let the tour begin" he said once he had calmed a bit.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:01 pm
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jason looked at him gently and softly while he smiled gently before nodding, slowly he reached out and held the other's hand softly. Smiling he began to lead him around the house showing him every room and what was inside.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:16 pm
User Image

Sato holds onto Jason's hand and walks as the older male leads the tour of the house. He looks over each room for the duration of time he has to look through each one of them. "Cool, you have you have a indoor pool and hot tub with a lovely bridge" he commented smiling widely. "Your bedroom gives that futuristic feel, the bathroom is definitely state of the art and the kitchen gives that living out in the country feel with the different nature aspects to" he said his opinions of the other rooms.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:08 am
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Listening to him the whole time Json smiled softly but he blushed a little more as he bit his own lip slightly before looking at his feet a bit. "Thanks for the complements on the rooms, like I said you are free to come over and stay here as often as you like. I will make a spare key and let you have it since the other one Feonix had but I will make you one from the original I have"he said.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:54 pm
User Image

Sato smiles at Jason's reaction to the compliments of the theme each room seem to have to him and he was being truthful. "You're welcome, Jason and its good to have someplace you can freely visit" he said softly. He reaches up and moves his near Jason's right ear, "You mean this spare key" he said as pretended to retrieve the key from behind Jason's key then shows it to him. He didn't need a key to open a locked door because of his ability, but he didn't think it was a good idea to reveal to Jason despite them being friends.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:12 am
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jason blinked softly and gently as he blushed even more as he rubbed the back of his ear before looking over at Sato again. "Wait? Wait how did you get that or even do that?"he asked gently as he kept scratching the behind of his ear wondering where it came from.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:23 pm
User Image

Sato found Jason's reaction to his trick quite amusing. "A former magician's rabbit doesn't reveal a magician's secret" he said being cool about while trying not to laugh. "No need to keep touching behind your ear nothing wrong with it" he said assures him. He assumes this was probably Jason's first having someone perform that trick on him.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:57 pm
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Hearing the other speak he blushed softly but he nodded doing his best to relax as he bite his own lip slightly to show he was embarrassed a bit. "Alright, its just I ever have seen this kind of trick that is why it is so strange to me. But still at least you can do something like that, its pretty neat"he said.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:49 pm
User Image

Sato laughs a little, "Nah, nothing pretty neat or strange about it. Just a cheap beginner's trick that is effective on people who aren't knowledgeable with real magic" he replied. "If you don't mind me asking. What were your parent like?" he asked Jason.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:54 am
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jason walked calmly as he hummed softly but he then stopped as he calmly sat down on the couch biting his bottom lip slightly and gently. "Well lets say my parents really weren't much of the parenting or caring kind. They usually didn't get involved in my life that much besides the fact them pushing me every single day to do better because they were never satisfied. So in some way I think that I am never going to make them happy"he said.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:07 pm
User Image

Sato sits in a chair after they had returned to the living room and listens to Jason's response. "Insatiable. There are a lot of parents not excluding relatives" he replied.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:43 pm
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Looking at him gently and softly he took a deep breath as he bite his lip slightly as he nodded gently as he moved to hug the other. "You think that I will make them happy with who I am?"he asked.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:59 pm
User Image

Sato hugs Jason back when the older hugs him. "Surely someday. At least yours are alive so you still have that chance" he replied implying in his response that he doesn't have any parents and possibly didn't knew them.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces