Welcome to Gaia! ::

Modifoxes

Back to Guilds

The current Modifoxes shop guild! 

Tags: modifox, modis, breedables, adoptables, adopts 

Reply ● RP Forum
[FIN] And this is where she hides (Kush and Kyi ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheOriginalLurker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:32 pm
Kush's ears twitched. "Tree? ....Yes a tree would be perfect!" Her tail twisted and flicked and a wicked smile crossed her maw. "Where is this tree?" She did hope it was at the tribe. The scene of the swamp started to irk her, only because she was so eager for something that was not here.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:50 pm
Lurker words 55

Words 124
The tall narrow trees of the woods usually set most off kilter, Haven was surprised that this vixen seemed so enthused. “One of the trees here near the edge of a small pond.” She closed her eyes and tried to remember. Kyi had taken her flying one and pointed it out, which resulted in Haven losing her lunch all over the area. She darted and inspected several of the trees. It took several minutes until she found a tree that looked like it was Kyi’s tree. There was even a small space in the roots where a fox could curl up and sleep safely if a bit snug. “This on. Kyi comes and sleeps in the branches of this tree when she scouts overnight.”  

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

TheOriginalLurker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:05 pm
Reoakee

"Yes... This will be perfect." The green female slithered into the roots and curled into it perfectly. Only her dark amber eyes could be seen through the roots. "I will be fine here if you wish to continue home, without this old woman slowing you down." She chuckled, was it bad she was teasing herself? Nah...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:30 pm
Haven had to admit she was mildly concerned leaving this fox alone there was something off. Still it wasn’t like she could just crawl in curl up and keep watch over her. “No, you are not slow.” Bowing her head she quickly started to head back to the tribe. As she raced along the marshlands back to the tribe she saw a shadow overhead she skidded to a stop for a moment but after a glance up she didn’t worry about it. It would seem the green vixen wouldn’t have to worry long for her wait.
User Image
The wind was cold as high up as she was, but that was what made it so invigorating. She had no idea why her mother was so instant that she do the patrols recently but it wasn’t so bad. Being away from the tribe for a bit here and there was a breath of fresh air and gave her time to sing and practice a few lyrics in peace and quiet.  

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

TheOriginalLurker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:05 pm
Ku waited silently waited. She wondered how long she would have to wait until Kiyoshi would come around. She wasn't uncomfortable in her spot, just very anxious. She was about to take a huge leap in her life, pouncing on an invigorating young woman and joining a tribe. Her tail flicked as she adjusted herself.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:40 pm
It was quite some time before her favorite little stopping ground came into view. Ky landed in her tree relishing in the familiar groan of the branches as her weight settled down. The sky was semi cloudy but the mire was clouded over now and she wanted to wait for the moonlight to strike the water’s surface. When it was hit just right the whole of the surface looked like the night sky with the occasional ripple that Ky liked to think of as life in motion. She hummed softly to herself to pass the time.  

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

TheOriginalLurker

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 1:05 pm
Kushana grinned wickedly as the branches groaned above her. She was going to wait for the right time before springing her attack on the bird. Since Kushana never slept, all she had to do was out wait the other. She listened to the birds song. Waiting for the right sign.  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 7:56 pm
The humming went on for a bit while she relaxed and strectched out in the branches like a lizard on a rock. As soon as she was comfortable enough she began to close her eyes. Nothing happened in this side of the tribe and there were other patrols doing their circles further out nearer the boarder. So it wasn’t like a little nap was going to cause any trouble. The sight of the night sky in the water was so attractive she just gazed on it until she was nearly asleep.  

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

TheOriginalLurker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:33 pm
Ears twitched in their hiding spot, waiting for the soft melody to die down. The vixen silently wiggled from the roots and hugged close to the trunk of the tree that held her prey safely in its branches. Brown eyes hungrily at the bright vixen that was nestles in the branches. She carefully climbed the tree. Should she pounce the little bird? Take a nibble from her? Or perhaps find just enough room to crawl in with her. Everything was just so tempting...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:42 pm
The calmness of the night around her made Kyi’s drift off to the land of dreams an easy one. Perhaps the only thing that would have saved her was had she noticed the forest was quieter than it should have been and that there had been a bit of scratching while her eyes had finally drifted shut, but Kyi noticed none of these things and fell into slumbers caress in moments when her song was over. She was helpless and vulnerable in her sleep but looking at her it would have been impossible to tell because she had a soft smile on her maw while she slept and dreamt of dancing with the stars themselves.  

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

TheOriginalLurker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:34 pm
Reoakee

Kushana felt it wouldn't be fair if she took a free nibble from her. She pouted to herself and looked about. She did see a spot right next to Kyi. Kush carefully stepped over the sleeping bird and gentle nuzzled up next to her. Her fur and feathers were warm and welcoming. Kush smiled and watched the night pass by while Kyi slept.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:52 pm
MMm the nicest dream formed itself to the slumbering phim. She was snuggling a very soft toy that hummed to her and nuzzled her back. It looked like Kush but it was smiling and exuding warmth. The night passed without her even realizing. The first thing she thought when she woke up was mother was going to be so mad that she never actually did her scouting. The second was that she was snuggling something fuzzy. Pulling back in the weak morning light she was shocked. “KUSHANA?”  

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

TheOriginalLurker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:14 am
With a slight grimace on her face, Kushana rubbed her ears. "Yes, it's me." She chuckled a bit. "Your excitement could wake the dead." Her face softened and turned into a small smile. "Hopefully I didn't wake you from your slumber." She gently nuzzled into Kyi.

Reoakee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:41 pm
“Well that’s good if I ever need an undead army I’ll just go wake them up.” Being nuzzled by Kushana was warm and pleasing in every possible way. “No you didn’t disturb anything at all. Definitely not me.” Licking the other vixen softly she was surprised that Kush had gotten this far into the tribe land as most would have been turned around in the mist and then lost finding themselves back where they started in no time. "Just couldn't stay away from me?"  

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

TheOriginalLurker

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 2:33 am
Reoakee

Kushana let out a soft chuckle. "Remind me never to get on your bad side. I'd rather not have an un-dead army on my tail." She smiled from the loving lick. "Of course not. Everyone needs a song bird to brighten up their life. Consider yourself the songbird of my life." She gave Kyi a light kiss on the top of her head. "So of course I couldn't stay away." Kush's tail couldn't help but to wrap around the others. "I disturbed your slumber. Please return to it. I be here when you wake again." She smiled and snuggled into the larger body.  
● RP Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff