Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
Otokage Succession Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:42 pm
If they don't answer it means they do not care. The only ones that care are the ones naming their Otokage. Claiming you can't assume anything from those facts alone is pure ridiculousness. You wouldn't be assuming anything other than what is being clearly put down in front of you, that the people who do care about who is kage are naming Azeiel's character, Koan, to the post. So it'll be interesting to see how this goes. Though if the only reason for denying Azeiel the position that the majority (I think all of us so far) want is because the number of people who have explicitly said they desire HIM does not exceed the numbers desiring a tourney, I would have to say it is complete horse s**t and likely the actions of a biased opinion. You are ignoring the expressed desires of the members who are openly stating their desires. That, in and of itself, is both rude and unfair.

Woot! Another person up for the position!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:42 pm
Yo-ko
Reina Kageki
Yo-ko
Lanfaer
So...In other words what we, as members, doesn't matter jack d**k? I mean, we here are the only ones speaking, but we ARE speaking out for YOU. As Mods, isn't it your guys' jobs to do what WE want to do with the guild? I mean, you're having us do a pole, and asking us to name who we want as Kage, and apparently no matter who we name it doesn't matter?

Considering only one name has been put forward, that of Koan, it obviously means that we want Koan as the Otokage.

Good to know that Members have so much say in this guild!
before this gets out of hand, please note that there is only 5 votes for koan as kage, 8 votes for people who want a tourney (and possibly interested in the position as well) and another number of individuals(8? i think currently) who simply stated that they dont want a tourney nor name someone as a kage.

Yoko you understand that you trying to work around this is making you look bad right? Eight people voted for the tournament but twelve people voted against it. Then people went to select a kage by vote. The two votes have nothing to do with each other. It doesn't look good ot members when you're trying to worm your way around things.
im not worming out of it. clearly displayed, koan only has 5 votes, as asked in the poll itself for someone to right it in. without a nomination, the inly information we have to go on is that the voters simply didnt want a tournament. we cant read into or assume anything else beyond that

But you are worming out of it. You're using two different voting systems at the moment. All the while going 'screw the fourteen who don't want a tourney even though they are the majority.' Do you understand that you are manipulating two separate things at this point. This is to the point of being preposterous. If someone else wanted to be kage for otokage then the easiest thing to do would be to get people voting for them at this particular moment. Again going into the fact of 'assuming' are you 'assuming' that what you're doing at this current moment is right? You're looking at the previous vote which has been done and looking at this new vote and slapping them together. Yoko.... there's this thing called reality and it doesn't work that way. That's almost as bad as trying to divide by zero. Which is dangerous. DON'T DIVIDE BY ZERO YOKO!  

Firefly in the Meadow

Hygienic Lunatic

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:45 pm
Reina Kageki
Yo-ko
Reina Kageki
Yo-ko
Lanfaer
So...In other words what we, as members, doesn't matter jack d**k? I mean, we here are the only ones speaking, but we ARE speaking out for YOU. As Mods, isn't it your guys' jobs to do what WE want to do with the guild? I mean, you're having us do a pole, and asking us to name who we want as Kage, and apparently no matter who we name it doesn't matter?

Considering only one name has been put forward, that of Koan, it obviously means that we want Koan as the Otokage.

before this gets out of hand, please note that there is only 5 votes for koan as kage, 8 votes for people who want a tourney (and possibly interested in the position as well) and another number of individuals(8? i think currently) who simply stated that they dont want a tourney nor name someone as a kage.

Yoko you understand that you trying to work around this is making you look bad right? Eight people voted for the tournament but twelve people voted against it. Then people went to select a kage by vote. The two votes have nothing to do with each other. It doesn't look good ot members when you're trying to worm your way around things.
im not worming out of it. clearly displayed, koan only has 5 votes, as asked in the poll itself for someone to right it in. without a nomination, the inly information we have to go on is that the voters simply didnt want a tournament. we cant read into or assume anything else beyond that

But you are worming out of it. You're using two different voting systems at the moment. All the while going 'screw the fourteen who don't want a tourney even though they are the majority.' Do you understand that you are manipulating two separate things at this point. This is to the point of being preposterous. If someone else wanted to be kage for otokage then the easiest thing to do would be to get people voting for them at this particular moment. Again going into the fact of 'assuming' are you 'assuming' that what you're doing at this current moment is right? You're looking at the previous vote which has been done and looking at this new vote and slapping them together. Yoko.... there's this thing called reality and it doesn't work that way. That's almost as bad as trying to divide by zero. Which is dangerous. DON'T DIVIDE BY ZERO YOKO!

Dude. Calm down. No need to attack Yoko, as this is not only his decision. Speak peacefully or not at all.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:47 pm
Lanfaer
Reina Kageki
Yo-ko
Reina Kageki
Yo-ko
Lanfaer

Dude. Calm down. No need to attack Yoko, as this is not only his decision. Speak peacefully or not at all.

This is me speaking calmly. This is not me being in a rude manner as this is but a joking manner combined with a serious tone. The joking down plays the seriousness a bit.  

Firefly in the Meadow

Hygienic Lunatic

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:49 pm
Reina Kageki
Yo-ko
Reina Kageki
Yo-ko
Lanfaer

please not i did not make the vte, as i would have made several other options to insure this exact thing didnt happen. but alas, i digress.

im not saying we have the toruney, im saying that there is not enough evidence to display that azzi has an automatic claim to the throne. meanwhile getting mad at me over the voting that i didnt make isnt helping solve a situation. the vote rules clearly asked people to name in their kage. if we also remember, there are things called poll whores who could simply pick any option they think is funny or interesting to recieve there (what...50 gold now???) and have no desire to know the results.

as it stands, the evidence before me, i see 5 people who want koan as an otokage, 8 or so people who dont want a toruney but arent naming people and 8 people who do want a toruney. please also remember that these people may find that their best chance is in an rp environment instead of a previously stacked popularity contest. if you guys would like, i can explain the break down again.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:49 pm
However it sounds accusatory and rude. That is not the point we are trying to push. We all need to just chill out and step back, let the votes go through, and THEN go from there. This is all really just a waste of time and posts, and makes it seem hostile for others to post.

Please, anyone reading this, feel free to submit who you want as Otokage, which can include yourself, if you so desire. You only get to pick one person, so choose wisely!

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:52 pm
Fallen-sama
Curious. What's the time-frame between this and the actual in character actions? Depending on the answer I would like to add my recently created Senju to the polls. I'll be getting him to Jounin as soon as this mini-arc in Konoha ends, alongside training him up to be powerful enough to run a village.
the time frame will probably be here in a few weeks. please note that rank was not a requirement. it cna literally be any ninja who wnats a chance to lead. normally jounin was required, but the chance to also use this as a character development moment allowed us to open this up. the tourney will be done in a fact that no body will explicetly have an advantage  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:52 pm
Well since you can nominate yourself koan uchiha.  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:56 pm
Yo-ko

I see. Very well, I would like to put forward my genin's name for the...voting. Rinnosuke Senju.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:57 pm
To everyone freaking out: The ruling stated that, due to the uncertainty in the poll, a formal tournament would not be held and that the Kage would not be determined by a poll. Should anyone who wants the position head to Otogakure and win over the populace in-character, there aren't any complaints. If anyone wants me to set up a bout or two to settle any disputes over who wants to be Kage, that's fine by me; I already had rules in mind that could make it interesting. No options are off the board, they're just moved to being in-character. Are there any problems with this?

Edit: Deep breaths all around~! This thread was still on the first page when I started writing. Man, y'all work quickly!

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:45 pm
koan uchiha  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:15 am
Ergo War
To everyone freaking out: The ruling stated that, due to the uncertainty in the poll, a formal tournament would not be held and that the Kage would not be determined by a poll. Should anyone who wants the position head to Otogakure and win over the populace in-character, there aren't any complaints. If anyone wants me to set up a bout or two to settle any disputes over who wants to be Kage, that's fine by me; I already had rules in mind that could make it interesting. No options are off the board, they're just moved to being in-character. Are there any problems with this?

Edit: Deep breaths all around~! This thread was still on the first page when I started writing. Man, y'all work quickly!

This would be the best idea. It shouldn't be for a character not known. If the people were to actually go and do good in the village, by then I think the best method would be to prove yourself amongst the people.  

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

lazyactor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:00 pm
i will vote koan uchiha. az has always been a great mod and very active and fair in his rulings. so i dont see why not. good luck oto.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:05 pm
Ergo War

Yeah well the first plan sounds good and all but if you can't get into the village [suddenly Oto is on lockdown] then how can any of the characters compete for the title? Someone needs to do something. It's getting all kinds of stupid.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

lazyactor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:16 pm
chrissy b e a n
Ergo War

Yeah well the first plan sounds good and all but if you can't get into the village [suddenly Oto is on lockdown] then how can any of the characters compete for the title? Someone needs to do something. It's getting all kinds of stupid.

this is stupid. a good amount of people want az everyone thinks this is stupid. let my people go! but seriously let az the only real ranked character vying for the position become the kage. when he joined cloud we went from barely active to thriving in a couple of weeks. and he did that to mist i belive.this village needs someone like that. and yoko i think you are a great mod but this village aint worth all this bull.

edit at the very least let people in the village.

ergo war

yo-ko

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas