Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:05 pm
TimeKeys

User Image

Lucian let his head hit the table with a thump. the boy was honestly going to drive the poor fashion designer insane. "Alright alright, I give up." he waved his hand in defeat. "But i swear Kenos, I will get you to loosen up." He chuckled as he sat back up.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:59 am
ArikLynn

User Image
KENOS
T H E xxxxEXPERIMENT "HUMAN"
age ━━ Sixteen ~ doesn't really age
grade ━━ Transfer ~ needs placing[/color

His special things
Locket: User Image
Picture Of Lilliana:
User Image
Song Playing Softly:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZxOgqBwW_g

with: Lucian
Where: Lucian's room
Feeling: rested nd himself
Thinking: Where am I?
Doing: investigating and doing survelliance of room
OOC:

Kenos looked at him in stoic confusion. "Why are you doing that?" He asked without emotion or expression. "What are you giving up?" He asked. Getting confused. "Loosen up? I do not understand." He said. Holding his head. "Nyah! Baka! Make sense!" He cried out in a moment of frustration that quickly faded. "My apologies I had a glitching moment."

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:04 am
TimeKeys

User Image

Lucian chuckled and shook his head as he stood up and began clearing the table. "Dont worry your pretty little head over it." He said as he began to box up the leftovers, hummingas he moved around, putting the leftovers away in the fridge and began to clean the dishes."Feel free to make yourself at home." He said over his shoulder before going back to singing and swaying lightly to the song.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:08 pm
ArikLynn

User Image
KENOS

His special things
Picture Of Lilliana:
User Image
Song Playing Softly:

OOC:

Kenos looked at him. "Pretty little head? I do not worry. That is a human emtoion to which I am only able to understand by definition but not truly experience nor connect with." He said simply. He looked at him. "I do not understand. Did we not just say I was staying in this domicile?"

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:14 pm
TimeKeys

User Image

Lucian paused in tieing back his sleeves. "Its an expression Kenos, it means the same as mi casa esu casa. My home is your home. I want you to be comfortable here." He said said as he began to tie his hair back  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:22 pm
ArikLynn

User Image
KENOS

His special things
Picture Of Lilliana:
User Image
Song Playing Softly:

OOC:

Kenos looked at him. "Why did you not just say this?" He asked in a robotic way that almost sounded like he was doing mental head to walling. He looked at him in puzzlement. "Does this mean I can do my daily physical excersize?" he asked. Looking at him as he did his hair up in a warriors bun. He looked at him waitingly.

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:43 am
TimeKeys

User Image
"Yes of course, there should be enough space in the livingroom for it." He said as he dried and put away the dishes.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:09 am
ArikLynn

User Image
KENOS

His special things
Picture Of Lilliana:
User Image
Song Playing Softly:

Where: Lucian's living room
Feeling: rested and himself
Thinking: daily workout regimen time
Doing: stripping to boxers and gathering items to put upon back as has no weights...working out.
OOC: torment lucian time twisted

Kenos looked at him and nodded his head. "Then I shall begin my workout regimen." He stated simply. Turning and headed from the kitchen. He gathered every item of weight he could that would stack.Setting them down he placed his weapon nearby. Taking his kimono top off he folded it and set it on a chair. Taking off his pants and stood there in not but the tight silk asian boxer type pants. Folding the pants they too went on the the chair.

Going to his stack of things he laid on the ground on his stomach. One by one he flexibly piled the items on his back. With graceful balance he pushed up onto his hands and feet. He slowly began to do pushups. His from tensed and flexed muscles that his almost doe like build normally hid. It was about ten minutes before he picked up speed to a pushup workout you could visably see each ripple or flex or bending of muscles. They defined themselves like a walking adonis swimsuit models muscles then vanished to a soft as silk doe like build when muscles were less strained.

He was going to do push ups then crunches.

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:13 am
TimeKeys

User Image

it took Lucian a full minute before he realized that Kenos was mostly naked...and working out. He leaned back from the sink to watch from the kitchen. He felt the heat in his blood rise up as his cheeks were stained a light pink from watching the other man work out. His golden eyes traveled over the guys body taking in the sight of his skin lightly coated in sweat and he felt a tightness in his lower regeon that made him bite back a whimper. "Gods save and preserve us." he muttered.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:10 pm
ArikLynn

User Image
KENOS

His special things
Picture Of Lilliana:
User Image
Song Playing Softly:

Doing: stripping to boxers and gathering items to put upon back as has no weights...working out.

Kenos soon pushed everything off and moved to laying on his back. Bending his legs some he began to do crunches. This chest made the defining and tensing of flesh upon arms and abs that much mroe defined. Making him chisled flesh each upwards. He did another 200 crunches slowly. He stopped for a cool down and stood up. Stretching out and touching his toes. "Another set of pushups....then done." he stated.

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:12 pm
TimeKeys

User Image

Lucian leaned against the doorjamb to watch him. "That is impressive Kenos. Not even my work out is that intense." He said with a laugh, his golden eyes following the curves and lines of the other males body.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:39 pm
ArikLynn

User Image
KENOS

His special things
Picture Of Lilliana:
User Image
Song Playing Softly:

Kenos stood there and looked at Lucian. "This is a minor level work out as I am not actively in the field. I am merely staying in shape." He said truthfully. He noticed him and blinked. "Is something wrong?" He asked. Then stretched. "However, I still have another two hundred push ups rep set to do. Only....I need to figure out a more evenly distributed weight to bear upon my back as I do so. I must figure something out." He stated matter of factly without any emotion to it.

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:41 pm
TimeKeys

User Image

"Nope nothing wrong. I can help you distribute the weight evenly if you want." Lucian offered, his eyes not leaving Kenos's toned chest as all kinds of X rated thoughts ran through his head.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:39 am
ArikLynn

User Image
KENOS

His special things
Picture Of Lilliana:
User Image
Song Playing Softly:

Kenos studied Lucian. Moving over to him and started cupping his face. Moving his hands in groping and squeezing motions down his neck and shoulders. He poked and squeezed his sides and then continued his inspection of him. He groped his hips and his a**. His form sliding down as he groped him. He pulled back and stood up. "Lucian's weight is extremely evenly distributed." He said matter of factly. "Lucian could sit on my back while I do pushups."

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas