Reply ● RP Forum
Words to a song [Arista and Brock PRP] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TehMoonie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:08 pm
With a plop and a grunt, Brock was flopped over next to the river. He couldn't get his mind of of Arista. She was clearly upset at someone or something. He didn't like seeing others upset. As long as he can remember he was like that. He sighed and washed his face of in the water, the water was cool and fresh and put a smile smile on his face. Then something awkward happened. He saw a few fireflies not for from him, the were in the shade so he briefly saw them "Fireflies? Now? How odd..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:58 pm
words:110

Arista decided to take her mind off the phim and her own flaws and actually clear her head. She was bound and determined, yet it kept coming back to her no matter how she tried to focus on the bugs. Even worse the bugs kept moving away from her. She started to follow them trying to keep them in view. She heard the sound of the river getting louder but she ignored as intent as she was on not thinking and keeping the dancing little balls of light in sight. It was odd to see fireflies out in the daytime and they were a good distraction she kept telling herself.

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

TehMoonie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:51 pm
The little cluster of fireflies were right on his nose. His eyes crossed and he blew a gentle breath at them, hoping they would give him a little space. The gust blew them back but only temporarily. Before he knew it they were already back in his face. He gently swatted at them, he liked fireflies and didn't want to harm them, he was rather fond of fireflies. With a sigh he gave up trying to swat them he tried to catch one in his paws. Maybe he could slowly relocate them elsewhere. He finally caught one and flew over to the nearby tries and let it go. He landed and started to walk back to the river, only to find that the firefly followed him. In defeat he flopped back over and let the fireflies take him over. Luckily, they landed on him and were no longer in his face.

[Words: 151]  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:47 pm
words:165

Arista couldn’t believe how sly the little bugs were being. It was like she was right on them the next they were gone. Then suddenly the whole of the river was there before her and there were a few fireflies that just happened to be on the fox she couldn’t seem to get out of her mind. Narrowing her eyes it was too much of a coincidence to make her feel at ease yet there the little monsters were circling him and landing on him, so they were real and so was he. The more she stared the more she felt a small tug on her maw. It was like they were trying to land on him then move quick enough to land in a different spot like they were trying to either make him glow or move him all by themselves. She shook herself trying to dissuade the image but it was stuck fast. It had her smiling then giggling and finally just laughing.

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

TehMoonie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:18 pm
His ears twitched at the sound of laughter. He looked around and spotted the other in the clearing. He gave an awkward chuckle and got up, the bugs were very stubborn and remained attached to his fur. He sighed and joined the Arista. "Were you attacked by the begs too?" He tried shaking off the bugs but with no avail. "I may have made a couple hundred new friends... "  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:29 pm
Words 83
“Well as long as it’s not a couple hundred of stalker friends I’d say you’re safe.” She made a half hearted attempt to brush the bugs off but was grinning and smiling the whole time. Arista also didn’t want to hurt any of the bugs. She had no idea why bugs would possibly be so attached to the male. She noticed a few were finally leaving him to wander off but he had so many on him. “Did you woo them or something?”  

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:42 pm
"I don't think so, my singing sounds something like a dying whale..." He waggled his brows. "Maybe it was my devilish good looks." He laughed, he was only joking. He got up and shook off the rest of the bugs, sending them in all different directions.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:58 pm
Words 57
He was quite funny. Arista stood back as the cascade of bugs took to the sky. The little ones must have really hated being disturbed like that because they were finally in the air and showed no signs of going back to him. In fact they were starting to leave. “aww looks like you’ve scared them off.”  

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:16 pm
Reo Total: 1442 | Moon Total: 1100

He smiled as the all the bugs flew away. All the lights made it look like the part of the Milky Way had fallen and was trying to return to the atmosphere. It was a lovely sight, even though it didn't last for long. "As much as I loved their company, there is another's I'd prefer." He smiled and looked to Arista. A slight blush on his cheeks. He was happy that she was back and looked much happier than when she had left. Was it the fireflies? If so he felt rather guilty that he shook them all off. He did hope that the company of one large Phim would suffice as a replacement as many, many fireflies. "Did you enjoy your walk?"

Moon Total: 1224  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:47 pm
words:213

“I would have more had I not gotten distracted from it by a lot of little lights.” She gestured to the retreating fireflies. “Have you ever tried to catch one? It’s not as easy as it looks…” She looked at the male phim who was just sitting there as easily as could be without a care in the world. “Umm about before.” She reached up and rubbed her neck more out of nervousness than an actually itch. “I’m sorry I was so rude to you and just took off without really talking to you. I just had a lot on my mind and thought a walk would do me some good.” It really hadn’t but she was bound and determined to do better this time. “I kind of messed up and misunderstood things with a friend a while back and well I can’t forget. It’s bothered me. That’s why I didn’t really feel like talking. I just don’t really know how to wrap myself around it.” There that was about as good an explanation as she was ready to give. It was a lot better than before so perhaps that little walk had helped? If not that then definitely seeing a large phim looking like a glowbug himself with so many little fireflies.

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:49 pm
Brock had a huge grin on his face. "Its all good. Everyone makes mistakes. And they can be devastating at times." He shook his head. "No need to apologize. I'm just glad to see you have a smile on your face." And that was the truth. Arista was a beautiful young lady with a face that a frown didn't fit on. Her smile made her radiate even more than she already did.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:37 pm

Geesh this male was just too nice. Arista had to mentally kick herself so she wouldn’t make the same mistake as before and see more than there was to a fox. This male was just really nice. “So not to seem like I’m ancient already but where did we leave off before. I’d kind of like to do a redo if that’s alright with you.” She rubbed on paw up and down her other wondering if it could ever be that easy in life.

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 11:29 pm
"Hmm..Let's see..." Brock rewound the memories in his head. He was rather curious about the song she was singing earlier. He remembered the few word Arista sang. He was no singer and tried his best. He repeated what she sang. “ When the storm breaks... and I lay all alone, who’s paw will I take, who will lead me home? I want to hear you, say my name so softly~ Have you missed me too?” He blushed abit, hoping his singing didn't offend her ears.  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 7:46 am

She let out a small gasp surprised that he had remembered her song even though he had only heard it once. Sitting back with her wings at a half curl around her she continues her song but it’s not as sad now.

Alone in the dark
I saw the last spark
Fading away forever
love a fruitless endeavor.

The cloud won’t part
To clear my heart
Broken and shattered
Beaten and battered.

Whose paw could I take?
To try and fill the ache,
The one that you left
With skill so deft…

She left off there for now looking at the other phim wondering what he thought. This song that had been bouncing around her head for days now finally starting to uncoil it’s self from her soul.

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 7:09 am
He remained quite as she sang. He took in the lyrics and saved them in his head. He had an idea but he felt like now was not the time to execute it. He smiled and gave her a small applause. "You sing beautifully." Just like an Angel. Though the last time he said so she didn't believe him. He hoped that one day he can make her realize it.  
● RP Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff