Welcome to Gaia! ::

Modifoxes

Back to Guilds

The current Modifoxes shop guild! 

Tags: modifox, modis, breedables, adoptables, adopts 

Reply ● RP Forum
Dreads V.S. Fros! [Rausta x Fawna PRP]FIN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:35 pm
Original post Reoakee
words 74

Nodding she had to admit he was right this thing was good. Lapping up loudly she licked her muzzle and smiled at the male. “I’m from here and there. My fathers’ live in a forest quite a ways from here but I figured I was young and augta be able to travel ya know? It’d be a shame not ta see some of the world before I figure out what I want from life. ”

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:44 pm
Original post Moon
words 32

"Well if you want to look around I know of an island that isn't a long swim from here... lot of nice sites there." He smiled at Fawna. "You won't be disappointed."  

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:45 pm
Original post Reoakee
words 36

“Well to be fair I’ve never really gone swimming for long amounts of time. I’d like ta try if ya’d be willing to look out for me along the way and make sure I don’t drown.”

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:54 pm
Original post Moon
words 86

"I promise you won't drown." He headed toward the shore. "The tide is low so thats a plus. It opens up a sand bar smack in the middle of the path to the island." He stopped till the waves lapped against his feet. "Also, all the fish be out." He usually didn't eat the fish in the ocean, there was a fresh water lake on the other island if he wanted fish. "They have a lot of colors to them... The fish. You might like them."  

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:55 pm
Original post Reoakee
words 74

“oh well that’s alright then.” She was still a bit nervous about the water but she was looking forward to going. Her ears perked at the mention of fish. They were fun creatures to watch swim around. “Yeah. Ya’d be right that’s somet’ing I’d like ta see” Her tail wagged as she thought about seeing lots and lots of colored scales flashing in the water. Looking at water was different from swimming in it.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:56 pm
Original post Reoakee
words 62

Rasta started paddling out. Once he reached a point where he wasn't touching the floor he called out to Fawna. "Come on girlie! The water feels nice!" He treaded water and waited for her. He already saw little glits in the water that indicated that fish were already out and about. They wouldn't see the colourful ones until they reached the sandbar.  

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:57 pm
Original post Reoakee
words 73

Taking a breath she hopped into the water with a medium sized splash. She wadded out into deeper water and mentally cringed. She was not a fan of not being able to have her feet on something solid. Still she really wanted to go see the colorful fish so she tried to doggy paddle behind Rasta. She made more noise and splashing then necessary but it really was the best she could do.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:59 pm
Original post Moon
words 42

Rasta noticed she was struggling and swam slowly. "Relax, It makes it worse if you are nervous." He also offered her tail incase she felt like she was going under. "We are close too. So you can take a break." He smiled.  

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:00 pm
Original post Reoakee
words 48

Fah! Like she was really going to give up? Not a chance of that happing in a million years. She kept right on paddling not talking to the male just in case so that she wouldn’t get water in her mouth. That was the last thing she wanted

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:01 pm
Original post Moon
words 49

They had finally made it to the sandbar. Rasta let out a sigh of relief. They were smack in the middle of point A and B. He looked around and saw coral and fish. Good. The fish were active today. He chuckled a bit at Fawna. "You ok, girlie?"  

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:03 pm
Original post Reoakee
words 57

Spitting out a stream of water was her reply. She stood up and started to shake off the water. Her hair was wet and clinging close to her. It was a mess but the sparkles in the water distracted her. She looked at the fish her head jerking a bit as she kept up with their movements.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:04 pm
Original post Moon
words 49

Rasta chuckled. He had a feeling she'd enjoy the fish. "If you stick your head in you'll see colorful ricks too. But... the turn grey if you touch them so becareful" He wasnt sure why that happened, it just did. Once she was done they'd continue top the island.  

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:04 pm
Original post Reoakee
words 53

She looked at him like he was out of his mind. She had already spent too much time in the water for her own liking and now he wanted her to stick her head in too? She looked at the surface of the water and shook her head. “Nah maybe later ya know?”

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:05 pm
Original post Moon
words 66

He nodded. "Walk this way. You wont have to swim if you stay behind me, its shallow enough that the sand will take us right to the shore." He was sure that would be good news to her. He made it onto the shore and waited. Then found a nice shady spot under the palm trees, even he didn't feel like being in the water anymore.  

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:07 pm
Original post Reoakee
words 66

“Thank goodness.” She took a huge breath of relief and followed him glad not to have to swim. She flopped down on the sand next to Rasta and shimmied up next to him so that she could steal his warmth and stave off getting cold in the shade. “oy, Do ya swim often? Or is this somethin’ special?” She cocked her head watching the other fox.

● RP Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff