[Orsino/Discordia PRP] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonBoyWonderr

Omnipresent Codger

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:33 am
Orsino chuckled lightly as Discordia pointed out the much more reasonable method for fish-catching. "Ah, of course. That should work out much better," he agreed. She picked up his paw for a moment to point out his natural weapons. He tried to act nonchalant about the contact. Orsino tapped his claws lightly against a nearby stone, readying himself for his next attempt. He listened to Discordia's explanations as the fish drew closer again.

"Just swat it out of the water," Orsino repeated as he attempted to position his paw just above the surface. His paw hovered there, just waiting until the correct moment. Orsino was barely aware that he had stopped breathing for the moment. Suddenly the fish was right in front of him.

Orsino stuck as quickly as possible. His paw hit the water and he felt the body of the fish. He saw the creature's small form fly through the air, almost as in slow motion. And then suddenly, with a splash, the fish fell back into the water and Orsino watched as its form swam away.

He turned back to Discordia, a sheepish grin on his face. "So close that time," he said. He didn't really feel disappointment at his second failed attempt at hunting in a row. It didn't really matter to him because no matter what, he was out here having a good time with her. "I couldn't really figure out the angle for that swatting thing," he explained.

[244]  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:09 pm
Discordia waited with bated breath. She held up a paw to quiet Orsino. Maybe he hit the fish enough to do damage to it. She saw a few bubbles then saw something float to the surface. She bounced, nearly knocking into Orsino. "Look!" She bounced along the edge of the shore and pointed to the fish that he 'missed'. It had claw marks across the kill. It took awhile but the fish did die and was waiting to be collected. She looked to Orsino happy to see that, even though his attempts had failed, he looked to be having a good time. Since she was already soaked she retrieved Orsino's fish and laid it by him. "You did really good! That is why I use my claws. Because sometimes when I 'miss'.... I still get a fish!~" She stepped away from Orsino to shake off the water. She soon became a fluff ball with only her bright orange fins sticking out from the mass of fur. The fluff ball that was Discordia also scooped up her own fish and placed it next to Orsino. Hers was only slightly bigger than his. She was very proud of Orsino and was beaming the whole time. "Now we can eat!~"

[207 - 1328]  

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
● RP Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff