Welcome to Gaia! ::

Modifoxes

Back to Guilds

The current Modifoxes shop guild! 

Tags: modifox, modis, breedables, adoptables, adopts 

Reply ● RP Forum
The most dangerous robbery [PRP Areo x Alban] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TehMoonie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:29 pm
Aero had to think to something.. anything. "The strongest name in my head is Sayre..." He hoped his mother had nothing to do with the tribe. There has been times his mothers name carried weight and got him into trouble. After all, he only stole from them because of something his mother gave him. He only hoped that the other half was something she found years ago. Maybe if he didn't tell him the origin of the name no one would be suspicious.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:41 pm
words 151

Sayre. The name meant absolutely nothing to him, but Alban would be sure to pass it along. “Ok then Sayre for now it is. So Sayre any thoughts on how or why you are in the area?” Was it just Alban or did the male wince more that that question? Alban checked himself making sure he was supporting the other male properly. “It’s ok if you don’t. I’m just trying to jog your memory a bit. I can’t imagine how scary this must be for you. If you’d like I can ramble on about me for a while or just be quite for the trip.” He felt like he was rambling as it was, Alban really needed to find out a few things from the tribe healers later on how to deal with a mess like this. Right now he just didn’t’ have the skills he really wished he could have.  

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:51 pm
"I.. I don't remember anything..." More lies. He had to focus on not falling over onto Alban. The only scary thing about this was going deeper into the tribe. He was worried that someone noticed him sneaking in. Worried that his mothers name would rise suspicion... and only slightly worried that the other one that is going out of their way to help him.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:52 pm
words 96

Alban took it nice and slow to get Sayre back to the tribe. He was ushered out while the other was worked on but as soon as it was safe Alban slipped back into the area Sayre was in. He figured it might not be much but having a familiar face for a while might not be a bad thing. The other fox looked a bit green. Perhaps he had been hurt worse than he had let on. Alban moved to Sayre’s side and lay down next to the male. “The healers give you their ok?”  

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:45 pm
Aero was happy to have the other back. Perhaps he would swat off any others. His left arm was bandaged, as was his right back leg. The made him drink a bitter fluid that would help with his headaches and the pain in his limbs. They also told him not to move, but he had to leave eventually. He found himself pressed against Alban. Why? Because for the first time in his life he was actually scared. He was in unfamiliar land, his only comfort being this make he had just met. "Yeah... They just told me to stay put." He didn't make eye contact, he didn't want to show Alban he was scared. "Thanks..."

[115]  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:03 pm
words 155

“They always stay to stay put or do stupid exercises. Just don’t tell them they are right all the time or one of two things will happen. One they get a big head, or two they think you are just saying yes and will disobey later.” Alban had been the second kind of patient himself. He shrugged which with Sayre so close made them brush up in a way that had Sayre not been a stranger might have been called familiar. He just figured the male was still cold from his dip before and was using Alban as a warmer. He was fine with just sitting there for a while. He’s scouting had turned up something interesting for the first time in a long while and it wasn’t something bad even. Later he’d see about getting Sayre a good and healthy snack. Surely the healers wouldn’t begrudge a wounded fox and his helper a treat.  

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:45 pm
"So I don't have to stay put?" He looked about for the healers and shakily stood up. "Then lets not." He hobbled out. Then stopped. He didn't know his way back outside so he waited for Alban. "Anywhere but here... please." His eyes begged Alban. He hoped they could get outside without difficulty and questioning,  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:28 pm
“No you don’t have to stay put, but you should have someone watch over you.” It was only because Sayre looked so pathetic did Alban bite back his words which would have been no you should listen to the healers even if they have big egos at times. “Come on you can lean on me.” He offered his side to the male and decided to take Sayre on a tour. A small one. To a nice quite spot to rest. The only question was really where in the heart of the tribe that could be.  

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:15 am
He gladly took the others side. It was a much easier on his limbs. His ears twitched as her heard steps behind them. He nudge Alban in a random direction. "That way. Lets go that way." For all he knew the footsteps could be the healers, there to pull him back. Or the Elder to question. The thoughts made his stomach churn and grumble. A mix of worry and hunger.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:16 am
Alban had no idea why Sayre wanted to head to sleeping quarters but if he wanted to feel like he had more control over the little tutor Alban was cooking in his head it wasn’t a big deal. “Sure we can head that way.” Smiling Alban had to work hard to suppress a chuckle wondering if when Sayre saw the bedding he might be tempted to lay down and sleep like the healer’s would likely want. There was just being told to sleep in a specific bed by someone else that graded on the free will of a fox. Perhaps Sayre was one such fox.  

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 7:15 am
Aero froze when he saw it was the sleeping quarters. He let out a groan and his head hung low. He looked to Alban defeated. He was exhausted and wouldn't make it outside. Not if Aero was to keep hobbling around. He sighed. "Can we rest here?" It was a little more open than where they were. "Or is there somewhere more.. private." He only said that so if he did fall asleep others wouldn't question an unfamiliar fox in their tribe, possibly in their sleeping spot.  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 6:34 pm
Chuckling at Sayre’s reaction he motioned off to some side steps that led down. “I’m one of the only rouges the tribe has. You can use my room. My sister the druid won’t be hunting you down there to scold you for not following her instructions on how to take care of yourself.” He didn’t really say that he was the only rouge right now and that he was a paladin’s son. That just felt far too much like bragging in Alban’s mind. “Don’t worry Sayre. It’s safe here and not much further. You’ll be able to rest for as long as you would like.” He smiled to the other fox wondering if he was doing an alright job of comforting an injured fox. It really wasn’t Alban’s strong point after all.  

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:30 am
Aero frowned and looked to the fox that was trying his damnest to comfort him. His eyes pleaded to him as well. "A-Are you sure we'll be alone?" He let him guide him to the room and found a spot to lie down. It wasn't on the bedding. That was Alban's spot and the floor where he had laid was comfortable enough. He would have felt guilty lying to Alban then taking his bed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:33 pm
Alban chuckled. “My sister is a druid who was poking and prodding you. I promise you are safe enough here. I think she wants to be in my area as much as she wants to chew off her own leg.” Alban frowned when the injured fox lay down on the ground. Not saying a word he moved over to the bedding and dragged it across the floor near sayre. “Here.” He had dragged the bedding closer so sayre didn’t have to move so far.  

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:05 pm
Aero cracked a smile at the comment about his own sister. Then frowned a bit once Alban dragged over his bed. "You keep your bed. Im fine where I am." Which wasn't a complete lie. He was comfortable... but the bedding would be much more comfortable. "Plus... If I took your bed, where would you lay down?"  
● RP Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff