• Battle Hardened 150

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:53 pm
((Umm... How about Thursday? I have an important assignment due Thursday, so I have to get that done and I can't afford to get distracted until after I turn it in. That will also give people a little more time to make profiles and stuff if they're interested. ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:30 pm
lil_lollypop1
((Umm... How about Thursday? I have an important assignment due Thursday, so I have to get that done and I can't afford to get distracted until after I turn it in. That will also give people a little more time to make profiles and stuff if they're interested. ))

((Fine with me, darlin'. I was just wondering. Can't wait!))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:45 pm
((Me neither. But for now, work... *sighs* ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:04 pm
((Ok, we're officially open now! YAY!!))

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Valiant Fenris

Animeprincess_9400

Smells_like_A_Cookie

ninja-boi92

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:29 pm
((Post, then i will))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:39 pm
((First Post))

Max loafed around his tower, pouring over an old tome as she sat, feet propped up as he sat in a fluffy but worn chair. He sipped at a glass of wine as he wafted his hand towards the mirror at his side. "How goes the war?" He asked as the reflection changed and showed the forces at both sides. "Interesting..." He muttered as he set the glass and tome aside before standing and walking towards a magic circle. He then chanted a small spell and vanished, appearing in the ally of a castle town. He then began to walk the streets.
_______

"Luna, you have your orders." One elder began as Luna stood from her kneeling position.

"Yes sir." Luna replied with a nod, putting a firm hand on her sword before lifting her hand and casting a teleportation spell. She appeared at an enemy base and began to walk around, her eyes fixed as she walked to efficiently fulfill her mission.

_______

Kira whistled as she worked on her gadgets. She was currently fixing a clock for the lord of the castle as she sat in the silence of her shop, her feet propped up on the counter top as she leaned back in her chair, cleaning the gears.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:05 pm
Silfa, too, was walking the streets of the castle town - mainly trying to enjoy her last day or two of shore leave before her career took her back to the skies. Well, she thought of it as shore leave anyway - there was some business the captain needed to handle in town and it wasn't something that she needed to know as the ship's head engineer. Back on point, she found herself approaching a bookstore of all things. She doubted she would find anything useful, let alone with any semblance of substance, but she might be so fortunate as to find a storybook or two to occupy her time with inbetween her projects and repairs. With that lingering hope in mind, she ducked slightly so that she could fit into the doorway and walked inside.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:18 pm
Max walked in the book store behind Silfa, determined to find something new of use. He let out a small sigh, wondering if he should have gone to Laputa instead. Suddenly, he felt a twing and twitched slightly as he grabbed Silfa and pulled her aside as one of the shelves near the door toppled over, almost hitting her. Immediately, he let Silfa go as a few clerks rushed over to the scene. Max turned away as if nothing was going on and walked down the isles of books.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:04 pm
Silfa was taken by surprise, nearly stumbling over as Max pulled her aside. However, she regained her composure quickly, muttering a quick word of thanks before attempting to flee the scene as well. If she could avoid it, she wasn't about to deal with the questions - and there was certainly no way in hell that she was going to pay for any damages when her only sin was walking through the door.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:33 pm
"What a waste..." Max muttered as he looked at the books. He said nothing to Silfa's small thanks and instead focused on the books, quickly sorting through the ones he already read and finding a new book. He let out a small sigh as he read the back of an expensive and rare book on in depth mechanics.

((That ought to get Silfa's attention. lolz.))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:04 pm
{OH YES indeed. emotion_awesome }

Normally, Silfa would have left the man well enough alone, but his taste in books caught her attention. More specifically, the tome he just purchased on in-depth mechanics. Reccognising the title and recalling the tidbits she'd heard of it, she asked, "Isn't that the edition that is supposed to discuss the appropriate methods and tools needed to build a reliable, mana-based engine for dreadnought class airships and the like?" She sounded somewhat excited, a pleasant smile playing across her lips as she waited for the stranger's - or the clerk's - confirmation.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:19 pm
After Max bought the book the clerk heard Silfa's question. "W-why yes it is." The clerk replied. "After the warehouse was burned down by a dragon, there are very few of those left. It cost me quite a bit to get my hands on that." he laughed, wafting his hand. Max proceeded to carry it under his arm as he walked out of the store while the clerk continued to ramble on.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:25 pm
Koi slowly walked out of the tunnel, squinting his eyes as the sun hit his face, he wasn't sure what time it was nor did he care, all he knew was he was hungry. He began climbing the side of the wall that merged with a tall building, it dominated over most of the other structures in the city, providing a perfect view of everything.
He overlooked the Castle town, nothing ever changed here, even in the midst of war the people were as calm as ever. He sighed and pulled up his hood, letting it hide his pulled back hair, but more importantly, his elven ears. He leaped off the building, gliding gracefully down to the roof of the nearby building, tucking and rolling as he landed. He climbed the siding of the building, it was time for his day to begin.
He passed by people, greeting them, shaking their hands and patting them on their backs, all the while they were completely oblivious to what he was doing. He stopped by a baker and reached into his pocket, the jingling of the gold coins he had meticulously accumulated through the day making it obvious what he had done "one loaf" he said in a gentle voice, pointing at the sweet breads. The merchant nodded and like clockwork prepared his order, he payed the woman and moved on.
As Koi nabbed away at his treat he thought about what he would do next, although the coin in his bag seemed like a sufficient amount, it never seemed to be enough...He would eventually run dry. Striking for chump change wasn't going to cut it anymore...

((yaaaay late post~))

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces