Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Please Don't (Frost Vs Gene) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 6 Total: 11 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:07 pm
She'd block, he'd just keep going. That was how a spar worked. "You thought a fool's dream. Love is painful. Each moment is sacrifice and risk. Love always hurts. I am sorry you to have been deceived so." He sighed, kicking at her.

"Love gives us happiness, yet demands all that we are. That is why you feel pain. Because you give so much. because it takes what is your weakest and strongest. But that is why it cannot last forever, this pain. Because it is the strength of love that you shall love once more."

His hair puffed up slightly.
"And you should remember- names have meaning."

HP: 28
DMG: 5

Carhop Cavalier

Carhop Cavalier rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 6 Total: 11 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:44 pm
"I think the letter 'M' has nothing to do with it, frankly!" Gene pouted slightly, receiving the kick in stride. "And maybe I don't want to love again! I'm tried of hurting!"

She grabbed Frost by the collar, growling at him with the ferocity of his own species. "What happens if I do fall in love again, but this time the heartbreak is forced? What happens when those a*****e Hunters come and kill him?" She delivered a headbutt, pushing the dog away.

"What do I do then, Frost? Keep putting myself in pain for something that doesn't even have that great a payoff?!"

HP: 31
DMG: 5

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 1 Total: 8 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:53 pm
Frost thought names had everything to do with it- along with stars and seers and symbols. But those were the ways of his old world. Gene was not part of such a place.

"Then what shall you do Gene? Shove all away? Exist alone, a wretched and miserable thing to sulk in shade and shadow?" He barked, fangs barred as he recoiled from the headbutt.

"That is a risk everyone takes. You cannot let fear control nature. Control your mind and heart-"

He grabbed her by her own collar voice ragged as he resisted the urge to change and fight naturally. "You fight for your love, to protect it. If you love you must suffer, you must sacrifice, you must give yourself the risk, the pain. To endure is to love. To risk is to love. If I did not love my people I would not have left them to seek a better life for us. I mourn not knowing their fates, but I fight, I train and I suffer. That is a love."

He shoved her away, wanting to have better words to explain to her with. But then, he had no one so close to his heart like she had.
And it pained him that he could only offer his poor comparison for compassion.

HP: 23
DMG: 2  
Carhop Cavalier rolled 7 4-sided dice: 3, 1, 4, 3, 2, 2, 2 Total: 17 (7-28)
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:51 pm
"I am FEAR." Gene roared back, becoming incorporeal momentarily and suddenly appearing on the other side of Frost. "I'm tired of risking, pup! I'm tired of protecting and fighting an enemy that keeps getting the best of us! What's the point to fighting them if we feel pain anyway? What's the point of love if there's no bliss at the end of the road?" She phased through him again, shredding ectoplasm with sharp talons.

"What happens when your love goes unrecognized, unappreciated? Is that just another part of love? Grinning and bearing it, being a stepping stool for a person or culture?" She spat, shaking her head. "I'm not letting someone step all over me, Frost in the Storm! If anyone does the stepping, it's me."

HP: 29
DMG: 14

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 3 Total: 4 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:28 pm
The move was a good once. Frost a physically bound ghost- elemental in form. Gene had a distinct advantage in that aspect.

Her move was also painful, and he yelped at it.

"So then we should give up? Become colder than stone and earth?" He backed away from her. A twinge of sadness hit him, his own heart ringing with familiarity to her words. "It is love to forgive. To do what is best for not just yourself. Selfishness-you would demand another's love to match your own."
He lunged at her, fangs extended, true form coming free.

"How do you think it feels to know that those who I love, will never be happy with my love? I will not claim them. I would not demand they love me- I would rather see them happy and wait to find one who would share my heart."

HP: 7
DMG: feelings  
Carhop Cavalier rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 9 Total: 15 (2-20)
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:53 pm
"I imagine it feels rather shitty!" Gene cried, kicking the now turned wolf in the ribs. "And I imagine you hurt every day! I don't understand!"

She didn't understand at all, truly. She fell to her knees, wiped out from the brutal emotions and fighting they'd partaken in. "How to you keep forgiving? How do you not give in to crippling pain every day?" She sighed, pulling Frost's battered head to her lap.

"Oh, dear pup. I'm sorry to have been so self righteous when you've been feeling just as much pain."

HP: 29
DMG: 9

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:31 pm
He was happy she calmed down after all but knocking him out. But she hurt. Hurt in ways there was no easy fix for, no way he could offer a balm to sooth the ache that was love's lingering bite.

"Love is what gives me my strength." He muttered, ears falling back, scooting further into her lap. "It is what gives your strength. I love.. and I am loved in other ways. I wait for the love I desire because I know that such love exists. Love is not easy. It is..." He tried to find more ways to explain.

"Love is the ability to give up a part of yourself, and if it is taken, to be willing to one day find someone who will give that part back to you ten fold." Lazy red eyes rolled up to her.
"I love you Genevieve. Perhaps not the way you seek, but I love you. It is a small love, but it is precious. The small loves.. they keep me going. You understand this, no?"

Carhop Cavalier

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:01 pm
Gene sighed deeply as she continued to pet the nuzzling wolf in her lap, listening to him explain his own concept of love. She nodded at him, understanding what he was saying to her. To love was to give yourself away, and to not feel obliged to have it back - but to hope for it, and find the pleasure in the whole selfless adventure.

"I love you too, puppy." She cooed, scritching him behind the ears with a little half-smile, half-pout. "I understand now, I think. Thank you."

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:08 pm
A deep rumbling from him, The canine ghost rolled in her lap, tag wagging a steady thump thump thump. "Yes, see this keeps one going. Ohhhh yes the ears~" he was content to remain like that.

"You are welcome. Negative energy is best let go. Plus seeing you upset over a boil so unworthy? Pish, I would not abide it long."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:16 pm
"Well, at least I still have one boil that cares for me, hm?" She giggled a bit, standing up to signal that it was time to move on. "Should we go to your room? I'm sure you'd be more comfortable there than on this concrete and cobblestone."  

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:21 pm
The ghost dog's tag wagged before he bent down, offering her a ride on his back. "Tea for me, coffee for you~ And then lots of blankets and pillows and a nap." He was very happy.

Because Gene seemed better, if only by a bit.  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff