Belladonna Snow

Lady Hunter

19,125 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:55 pm
(count 120)

"It is no problem. There is no need to feel hopeless. " he said starting to walk north to get on a path to the mountains. " i just dont like when foxes look scared and helpless. so tell me about you self. What do you like to do for fun?" he said looking kinda back with a smile.then he stoped" But you dont have to tell me, If you dont want. he said looking back forward.Then he started to walk "We can just have a silent walk all the way there. At lest i would know that we wouldn't wake the dead." He said with a giggle and looked back to see if she get that he was joking.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:27 pm
words 124

Fer’n shook her head. It wasn’t like she really had any secrets her life was fairly simple overall. At least she’d like to think so. She made a face about waking the dead, and really really hoped it was joking. When he looked back she decided to chance it. “I like to sing and make up small poems. Watching the sunrise and sunset is nice too. I really like hunting bunnies, but I don’t really like killing them. Flying is fun too as long as I’m not flying all day and night. Um… ”Her head tilted to the side thinking. “I like picking flowers to and I used to really like listening to Ner’f’s stories. He always knew the very best stories to tell.”

(Yeah she grew up rather sheltered. XD )  

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Belladonna Snow

Lady Hunter

19,125 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:54 pm
(count 75)

" Well we might not find flowers, sun sets, or bunnies here. Well we might find bunnies. " he said. Then just a few inch there was a path. " Well we found a path. Let try to get out here before it get to dark to see. " Then he start to get on the path. " if you ever get tired we can make camp by a tree if you want. Just tell me."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:16 pm
Words 105
No flowers? Looking at the scary trees Fer’n supposed that there were no flowers here, but there must be flowers somewhere on the tribe land or else the place would be far to gray and sad to live. She looked around Nemat and at the ground. There was no discernible path that she could see and she started hard at the ground looking for markers of the path. It must be a tribe thing, because she was definitely lost still. “I understand.” She was detriment not to slow down until he was ready to stop for the night. “Do you have stories in your tribe?”

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Belladonna Snow

Lady Hunter

19,125 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:32 pm
(count 25)
He looks down" Not really ,But i could make one up if you like." he said and popped his head up and looked at her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:02 pm
She looked a bit sad about that. “You were born in a tribe that doesn’t have any stories? How did you grow up without them?” Disbelief coursed through her as well as a fair amount of indignation for all the kits born in the tribe. “Well then I’ll share some of Ner’f’s stories with you so that you have stories for your tribe.” She closed her eyes and paused for a step thinking. “I know. I’ll start with the story about the small fox who wished to fly. Once upon a time there was a small kit that had no wings. She wished and wished for wings like her mother and father, but no matter how hard she wished she never grew wings. When she got to adult hood she met a deity who offered her a deal. If she got wings then no one in her family would ever be able to fly except her. Feeling cheated in her life by not ever having wings the fox eagerly agreed to the deal. Deciding to fly back to her home and show off her new wings she never expected what would happen. When she got home she found the bodies of her parents dashed against the rocks. It seemed that her parents had been out flying searching for her when she made the deal so their flight failed and unable to save themselves died from their fall. Horrified she called out to the deity who gave her wings to take the deal back and give her back her parents. No matter how long she cried out the deity didn’t listen at all. The girl was so crushed and lonely she vowed never to fly again.”

Words 285  

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Belladonna Snow

Lady Hunter

19,125 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:15 pm
"Wow that was upsetting. i am sure there is someone that could of been there for her." he paused and looked around and he stopped on the left side. "Lets rest, There is a big tree that way and i think it hollowed out at the bottom so you can rest." and he started to walk that way "and maybe you can tell more storys."

( count 65)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:32 pm
words 127

“It is an upsetting story, but there is a point. You should be really careful what you wish for and sometime just be happy with the things that you have. If the fox had never wished and just been happy on the ground then she would still have her family.” She nodded following him off the roots feeling really exhausted. Maybe Nemat had noticed. “Ok. I know a lot of stories. Not all of them are long though.” She tilted her head thinking. “How about this every day I’ll tell you at least three stories to help pass the time. I can tell you more if you want, but this way I feel like I can pay you back a bit for helping me out so much.”  

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Belladonna Snow

Lady Hunter

19,125 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:01 am
(count 133)

“You shouldn't feel that way. You don't have to feel like you need to pay me. I like helping foxes, but you can tell story if you want." He stopped “We are here." In front of him there was pond that had fog rolling over it. There was willow tree all around the pond. Just a few feet away from the pond there was a willow tree that had a hollow out hole at the base of the tree. As if a fox was living there. Nimat started to walk to the base and he put his head in side to see if it was vacant. “It looks like one fox can fit in there. “He said as he was pulling out his head "You can sleep in there and I’ll sleep outside."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:32 pm
word 159

He was so nice that she wanted to be able to do something for him. She was about to speak when he announced that they were at their destination. “It doesn’t look as creepy as the other spots.. I” She looked embarrassed at him. “I don’t mean that the land that your tribe lives in is creepy it’s just well.. not for me.” She settled on that ending rather than risk saying something even more offensive. She didn’t mean to be mean but there was just something about this place that really unsettled her. She watching him check the roots before declaring that it was big enough for a fox. She didn’t want to have him sleepi
ng in the cold and who knew what danger. “Could you sleep in the tree?” She wanted to make sure he wasn’t going to sleep on the ground or she was going to stay out and sleep outside on the ground with him.  

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Belladonna Snow

Lady Hunter

19,125 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:33 pm
He looked at her with confusion. Nimat looked down and start to blush when she asked if he could sleep inside with her. He thought she would feel more safe in there and me guarding the out side. " W-well i like it out in the open. I I can be more alert if something b-bad comes."

(Count 57)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:53 pm
words 122

She looked up at the tree branches. “But couldn’t you still be alert up there? And it’s really not all that closed.” She looked at him and sat on her behind staring at him. “If you’re going to sleep outside on the ground than so am I. It’s either both of us in the tree or both of us outside it.” She might not be all that brave but she was determined that he was not gonna sit there in the roots all cozy and warm while he was outside risking danger. It wasn’t too bad to sleep in tree branches. Maybe he didn’t like sleeping up high? “I could sleep in the branches and you in the roots if you wanted.”  

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Belladonna Snow

Lady Hunter

19,125 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:10 pm
"Well i don't think there is a branch up there that we can both fit." he said. he wounder why she was so determined that he did not sleep alone. Then he got up and walked toward the door hole and bowed "Lady first." and he waited for her to walk in.
( count 52)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:48 pm
words 174

She rolled her eyes. “We wouldn’t both have to fit silly, I meant you could sleep in the branches and I could sleep in the roots. Or you could sleep in the roots and I could sleep in the branches. Sleeping outside on the cold hard grown alone is scary and not a good way to sleep. Knowing someone else is in the same tree even if it’s on the other end makes things better I think. Ner’f used to tell me something like that before he put me on the other side of the cave saying it was fine to sleep in the same cave and I didn’t have to snuggle up next to him all the time even if there was a storm outside. I think it was because he didn’t like snuggling anyway but that’s not the point.” She moved past him into the roots to curl up for the night. She had a story about connections that would be the first thing she was going to share with Nemat tomorrow.  

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Belladonna Snow

Lady Hunter

19,125 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:12 pm
Nimat flew up in to the tree and found a branch that was big enough room for him to curl up on. He closed eyes and he said in his head that he finally made a friend.
(count 37)  
● RP Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces