Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Venting (Piper/Brenley) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
medigel rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 1 Total: 2 (2-16)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:55 pm
"You look like an idiot with hair," she countered in a grumble for the sake of countering, the same way the most intelligent response to someone saying you sucked was no, you suck. But for all of her sass, Piper really did appreciate him weathering the insults and going forward with the battle--it just would have been too easy to say as much, that's all. Couldn't let him think he was doing the right thing and be done with it, especially since she was supposed to be reigning supreme here! (Emotional murkiness aside.)

At least Brenley was thrown off his feet, allowing her to get to hers without interruption. Piper smoothed herself down and checked her hair (priorities) before deigning to give the boil her attention again. She smirked with satisfaction. "So s'that a surrender I'm seeing?" she asked. "Just a nod of the head will do~"

HP: 27
Damage: nah

Smerdle
I am the worst I apologize qqqqqq

Smerdle rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 2 Total: 4 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:06 pm
He drew in a deep breath to defend his hair, the sudden rush of air in his lungs reminding him instead that he was determined not to speak. The boil was beginning to tire, and although all that really mattered was whether or not Piper left here smiling, he hadn't given up on winning just yet. He shook his head emphatically as the word surrender left her mouth, his answering smirk the only thing keeping the gesture from looking like an angry one. His blades appeared in his hands once again. Somehow they came easier this time.

HP: 14
Damage: 0

Ol-j-man
never worst o.o
i really tried to make this longer but it's hard when they refuse to fight lol

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

medigel rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 8 Total: 14 (2-16)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:50 pm
The smirk widened as she said,"It's cute you think you have a chance~" Certainly better than hitting a punching bag, which was what the fight had ultimately seemed to boil down to to Piper.

Swinging the jar into position like a large machine gun, the ghoul began pulling her Fear together for one more nice shot. There was mild hesitation, a brief but odd look ghosting over her expression, before she added, "Thanks for sticking around, by the way."

In recognition of that thanks, Brenley was met with a high pressure torrent of water spewing from the jar.

Damage: 8

Smerdle
a month later.............

Smerdle rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 3 Total: 5 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:28 am
A chance? "Yes, I have more than a—"

In hindsight it was obvious that now should have been the time to move, not to speak. The column of water slammed into Brenley's chest as he blathered, drawing a startled squeak from him instead as it knocked him to the ground and drenched him nearly completely. His shoes remained dry, at the very least.

To his credit, he regained his footing quickly this time despite his increasing lethargy, irritably brushing at his clothing as he advanced on Piper, his gaze never leaving her face. He had a number of things to say about the way she was conducting herself during this fight, but the importance of those things seemed to diminish the closer he got to the ghoul. What had she said? Had she... thanked him?

"Um... you're welcome," he replied, voice low and uncertain. "It was the least I could do." He knew his proximity was a problem; he only hoped she didn't hit him very hard.

HP: 6
Damage: wat is

Ol-j-man
/pets :B

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

medigel rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 2 Total: 8 (2-16)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:31 pm
"Damn straight it is." This time only a short jet of water splashed him, more an extra slap on the wrist in case he thought she was bluffing. Piper seemed to be winding down now that it was pretty clear to her she'd be winning this bet, even going so far as to let herself get distracted by where to make Brenley take her to eat (because Jack be damned if she didn't get more than a few free meals from this victory). She touched a finger to her chin and pondered.

"Hmmm . . . I think after I beat you, I'm gonna make you carry me back to my room like a good little packmule~" she thought aloud. "Also, it's kinda messy in there, so you're gonna help me make it all nice and neat! I also have a few other shopping errands I need done . . . I wonder if there's still gonna be a sale going on at Cryptoria's Secret tomorrow . . ."

Damage: 2

Smerdle
poor brenley tho

Smerdle rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 1 Total: 5 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:21 pm
He sighed as Piper spritzed him again, momentarily leveling a thousand yard stare of sarcastic disbelief at some spot over her shoulder.

"You're just..." Bren muttered.

But whatever he had been poised to call her was lost as she began to list the ways in which she planned on punishing him after she'd won their spar. What was with ghouls demanding he carry them places? At the very least, the cleaning didn't sound so horrible, but... Cryptoria's Secret? It seemed he could still blush even when his skin was damp and clammy.

"I... hm..." He swallowed. "Can I at least wait outside the... um... ghouly store?"

HP: 4
Damage: no

Ol-j-man
champion rolls 2014

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

medigel rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 2 Total: 8 (2-16)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:44 pm
She thought about it. Think think think.

". . . Mmmmmmaaaaaybe~" Piper said in a sing-song voice, grinning. "If you're a good boil~ Now, let's get you all dried up; I can't have my bet slave dripping all over my floor."

Although the gust of air that materialized around him was a bit too hot. Whoops?

Damage: 2

Smerdle
asljkf dice ok

Smerdle rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 1 Total: 5 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:59 pm
His eyes squeezed shut as the burst of blistering air swirled around him, certain he was going to end up burnt to a crisp. When a handful of seconds passed and he felt nothing more than the severe weakening of his FEAR shield, Brenley cracked open an eye and looked at the mage again.

"You did that on purpose. Well, of course you did, I guess, but... hrm."

He kind of wanted an apology, though he would never demand one and was well aware he would give in eventually without it. For now he stood his ground, reaching up to flatten his hair where her conjured breeze had poofed it away from his forehead.

HP: 2
Damage:
it's like he's not even sparring at all

Ol-j-man
the definition of marvelous

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:30 pm
She snickered and let the jar plop beside her, arms crossing lightly. "Can't take a joke, B-Ren? C'mon~ Just say uncle before I burn you to a real crisp," Piper taunted, though this time seemed gentler than before. "We know who's the real winner here." And her anger was, for the most part, spent.

(Or maybe that was the victory lap talking.)

Damage: smarmsmarmsmarm

Smerdle

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:59 pm
It was the softening of her tone that finally broke him, though the break was less a dramatic shattering and more an achy little stress fracture.

"A joke, huh." He shook his head and smirked. "Yeah, okay. You win. I guess." He tried to tell himself that he'd do better next time, that a little practice would get him back in top form, but it didn't help his pride. He'd never been in top form to begin with.

Bren took another deep breath. "What's my first job, then?"

HP: quitter

Ol-j-man

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:10 pm
His admission garnered a quick but most necessary victory dance. "Uh-huh. Aw yeah. That's right~" This was followed by a pose which, again, was also quite necessary.

Her weapon desummoned, Piper laid a langurous arm around the boil's shoulders and hummed in thought. "Since I am an ultra nice ruler, I'ma let you off tonight," she replied. "I beat yo a** so bad, you need a day to recover. A whole week's a long while, so . . . we'll do it the, uh . . . what's the opposite of consecutive?" She waved her other hand dismissively, "That way or whatever. I'll just text you when I need you~"

Before she knew it, Piper pecked his cheek and found herself grinning. "Sound good?"

Smerdle

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:29 pm
Brenley bore her dancing, posing and teasing with the appearance of grace, countering her insistence that he needed a break with a subtle roll of his eyes instead of an overt one. "Yes. Discontinuous. Sporadic. Intermittent. I'll be your intermittent slave for a whole week, as promised. At your beck and call whenever you—"

He might have been intrigued by the speed at which he ran out of things to complain about had he been feeling scientific, but Bren was too busy being preoccupied by the quick press of her lips against his cheek to care much about examining his reaction. It felt like nothing more than his own fingers brushing his skin, but because he knew that the source of the sensation was not so mundane, he couldn't stop thinking about it.

"Good. Yes," he said, his shaky smile and slight nod the only real signs that he was not paralyzed. "You won, fair and square." Bren cleared his throat. "You are... an excellent mage, Piper."

Ol-j-man

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:04 am
She wrinkled her nose goodnaturedly at him and his fancy words. "Nerd." But at your beck and call was duly noted.

(Among other things. She probably ought to get away before she ruined it for herself, like stupidly kissing him on the cheek.)

"Damn straight, I'm excellent. No, awesome, and don't you forget it." That was better, right? It sounded better. "Aaaaanyway, I'll let you go heal up," Piper said as she smacked his shoulder, reverting to less ghouly means of affection until she could sort herself out. She was still grinning as she backed up and turned to leave, keeping up appearances. "You weren't too bad, I guess. Still got some work to do, though. I'll keep in touch~"

The dance seemed like a far off nightmare now that she had vented pretty much all of her anger out on him, misplaced as some of it was. Brenley was a good sport about it--about all of it, really. She'd keep that in mind the next time she needed to vent.

She'd be lenient about his servitude. Yes, this was the way to repay him. Everything else, she'd just have to sit in her room and think about. Or forget about. Forgetting was probably better, given her track record.

Still, Piper caught herself humming a happier tune on the way back to her room.

Smerdle
now i can actually call this a fin on my end /o/ ONWARD TO POST EVENT RPS

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas