• Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:28 am
kimmico13

Genkawolf

User Image

Hayk Avedis Nahapet

Hayk was unhappy on how that just ended with Xavier, but when he got like this, not even Hayk could stop him. He let out a sigh as Xavier left and Kei and Dale entered, "I'm Hayk Nahapet. The god teacher of Government, but you may call me Hayk. Most do.", he spoke, putting on a fake smile, as he looked to Kei, "Its very nice to meet you.", he said slowly, as he sat as he was, not even noticing the fish, "Fish? Ayo... I'm more tired than I thought... I didn't even notice them.", he chuckled, holding his bow close to his side cautiously.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:05 am
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei was amazed there was fish and his ears and tail started to show. His tail swayed back and forth, while his ears stood straight up. He looked at Hayk when he spoke, ''If you're tired, go and rest. He smiled, then looked at Dale who was still at the door. ''Come looke at the fish Mr. Navy!'' Kei smiled at Dale, his tail swaying.

Genkawolf
JoeKoudo The Communist

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:29 pm
JoeKoudo The Communist
kimmico13

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"Dale Navy, Social Studies teacher" Dale introduced himself again to Hayk. Now he met two more teachers briefly for one of them, but overall he has met three teachers on his first day. He wasn't surprised by Kei's reaction to the fish in the tank and it was still amusing to him. He nodded, "Ok, I'm coming Kei" he replied to Kei before setting his laptop bag against the wall. He walked over to the Kei to look at the different fishes swimming in the tank that was behind the sofa. Dale wondered how this was set up and how the fish is supposed to fed along with cleaning the tank and its filter.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:20 am
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei looked at Dale and smiled brightly, he really liked the fish tank. He looked back at the fish, lightly touching the tank. "Lets go see my room!" He jumped up from the couch and bowed to Hayk, "It was nice meeting you Hayk." He smiled, then grabbed Dale's arm and pulled him to his room. "Come on Mr. Navy, my room is over here!"

Genkawolf
JoeKoudo The Communist

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Dikran The Communist

Generous Tycoon

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:27 am
kimmico13

Genkawolf

User Image

Hayk Avedis Nahapet

Before Hayk noticed it, he was already dozing off, and what's worse. While people were talking. "Yeah, you too Mr. Suzuki...", he replied with a hushed tone. "I will be here if you need me." He couldn't help but chuckle a little at that, not many people wanted or needed his help much these days. This god was getting old, and he could feel it.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:20 am
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei turned around to Hayk, ''Call me Kei!'' He smiled and opened his bedroom door, still pulling Dale behind him.

Genkawolf
JoeKoudo The Communist

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:02 pm
JoeKoudo The Communist
kimmico13

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale smiled back at Kei and he was wanted to see Kei's room right away as soon as the boy mentioned it. He wanted to see if it was better than his own room back at the cottage house. He let himself be pulled away again by Kei and walked quickly to Kei's room. He figured Kei's roommate must be really tired because of his hush tone and he doubt Kei would be needing much in the future. Dale did noticed the guy scent was different than what he looked like. He shook his head slightly thinking it wasn't that important to be wondering about now and turned his attention back to Kei's bedroom when the door was opened. "Wow, most definitely more impressive than my bedroom and suits you" he commented about the bedroom. He hadn't said a whole lot since their time spent in the garden.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:12 pm
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei smiled closing the door and pulled Dale into the room more. "I asked them to make my bed off the ground, I sleep better in high places, but I didn't think they would do this." He was amazed at how his room was, he liked it a lot. He walked over to the couch and set his bag down on it, then jumped on to the latter and climbed up to his bed. Kei loved it, "This is so cool!" He looked down at Dale and smiled. "Make yourslef at home!"

Genkawolf
JoeKoudo The Communist

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:02 pm
JoeKoudo The Communist
kimmico13

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale let himself be pulled further into the bedroom and watched Kei close the door. He assumed Kei trusted him enough to be in the room as him which was nothing like back the Social Studies classroom because that door was open the whole time. He thought it was very generous of those people to comply to Kei's request. He looked up to Kei, "Oh, I will be sure to do that" he said with a wide smile before checking out the computer and flat screen tv on the desk.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:02 am
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei smiled at Dale, then laid on his stomach and sighed. "This bed is so soft!" He rolled around on his bed a bit then looked back over to Dale. He then remembered something, "Dale I've been meaning to ask, but what's with the chain?" He remembrances seeing him hold it a lot.

Genkawolf
JoeKoudo The Communist

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:12 pm
JoeKoudo The Communist
kimmico13

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale walked over to the section that had curtain and the windows. He glanced out the window before looking over at Kei when he heard the question about his chain. "It symbolizes the fact that I broke away from my werewolf pack and I was once owned by a man who was also my mentor. Now it is a reminder of the past" he answered as he walked over to the couch that is under Kei's bed then sat down.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:34 pm
kimmico13

Genkawolf

User Image

Hayk Avedis Nahapet

Hayk let out another sigh, watching the two walk away and stood up, taking his bow with him. He needed to relax, and that was being found to be more and more difficult, all these people, noises, he couldn't stand it. He went around the couch to the fish tank, and looked closely at the fish, each breath he took, a little ice covering the glass of the tank. "How interesting..." He muttered, placing his hand on the glass, melting away the ice. "The fish seem to react to my presence unaffected." He lightly chuckled, as most things did not care for who he was, it was at most, unnerving. "Perhaps there is no respect for gods anymore." He muttered, lightly tapping the glass, encasing it in ice once more.  

Dikran The Communist

Generous Tycoon

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:33 pm
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei looked down from his bed at Dale. "Oh... If you don't mind me asking, why did you leave?" He tries not to be noise and annoying, because that was why people were mean to him, but he liked to know everything he could. He thought to himself, thinking that he may be asking to much and annoying Dale. "You don't have at tell me, I've been told I ask to many questions and that annoyed them." Kei smiled down at Dale and slightly giggled.

Genkawolf
JoeKoudo The Communist

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:35 pm
JoeKoudo The Communist
kimmico13

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale listened to Kei's follow up question then begins to think about to the reason. "I don't mind you asking. You question me about anything at any time and I promise I won't get annoyed" he said and promised. "I left the pack because I was strongly against what they were doing to people. I left my mentor after my training to be a teacher was completed" he answered not sure if Kei was referring to his pack or his mentor.

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:34 pm
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei kind of understood what Dale was saying. He smiled when he herd him say that he wouldn't be annoying to him. "Good cause I like to ask a lot of questions." He smiled down at Dale and giggled more. "You look funny upside down!"

Genkawolf
JoeKoudo The Communist

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas