Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digimon Tamer Island (Digimon Guild RP Forum)
D-Terminal (RP Profiles) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:11 am
ultimatemk
[][][]Nicholas Michael K. Dolosera[][][]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User ImageUsername: ultimatemk

Name/Gender/Age: Nicholas Michael K. Dolosera/Male/Eighteen

Tamer Profile: My Profile

Talents: Nicholas is a computer whiz, capable of programming at an extreme pace with high quality results. One of the results from this was the creation of a humanoid A.I. which easily travels from his touch phone to his laptop at will. It thinks and acts so much like a real person that it sometimes seems like a person trapped in a screen. The A.I. can even float around as a hologram because of the adding of a feature by Nicholas. One of his fave creations other than the A.I. is a voice changing app he made which allows him to record a voice of a person and then mimic it after or to simply just change how his voice sounds to be unrecognizable. Nicholas also has a very strong sense of hearing that is better than most digimon even. It allows him to pinpoint movement and distance simply from sound making it difficult to sneak up on him. As a result however he's always lived his life wearing either his earphones with music on or his headphones in order to muffle out most of the sounds as hearing and knowing every single movement happening can be annoying when not wanted. His reaction time is also quite good and linked with his advanced hearing allowing him to quickly react to unexpected attacks or ones he can't see but can hear. He's also a very good actor, able to act out a fake personality or lie without getting caught or noticed. This also allows him to easily get on people's good sides if he knows enough about them.

Equipment: Digivice, Waterproof Backpack, Laptop, Portable Laptop Charger (Uses Solar Energy), MP3 Player (Chargeable Through Laptop), Wallet, Extra Change Of Clothes, Camera (Chargeable Through Laptop), Touch-phone (Chargeable Through Laptop), Books, Earphone (Always Wears Them), Flashlight, Binoculars w/ Night-vision and Heat-vision options, Headphone With Microphone, Sleeping Bag, Water Bottle

Back story: Nicholas was born in London, England to an English father and a Japanese mother. Up until he was fourteen years old had he lived a normal life. His normal life had consisted of the usual school, playing with friends and hanging around with his four siblings, his elder brother, elder sister, twin sister and younger sister. As he had come back from school one day he encountered a strange device and brought it home. Taking it to his room all of a sudden a bright light surrounded the room and everything had gone black. He awoke in the digital world and encountered his very first digimon, a Chibomon. Years passed and Nicholas encountered various other digimon including his best friend GranD the Dracmon. Unfortunately this life had to end as he would end up being forcefully kicked out from the Digital World by Yggdrasil though he never knew that of the existence of Yggdrasil when he was kicked out. Forcefully being ejected to from the digital world did leave it's side effects.

He would awaken in his room with no memory of anything that had happened over the supposed years in the Digital World. In the real world only one day had actually passed. Going downstairs he heard from his elder brother that he had been found collapsed on the floor. His elder brother assumed that it was simply Nicholas collapsing out of exhaustion rather than anything else. At school the next day one of the side effects was made known. As he went with his life he could hear various voices and sounds which he never noticed before. He could hear what people were saying from a distance or even whispering. This however led to him having difficulty hearing what he wanted to hear specifically the person in front of him. The rest of the day he had to suffer being unable to focus on things because of the many voices. Even at home he had trouble because he could hear his father's snoring from the room.

The next day he decided to where earphones and played music as he went through the day. Strangely enough, this happened to work making him hear simply the music and what he would normally hear if his hearing hadn't become so developed but a bit stronger. Though his teacher would complain often about it eventually they would stop as it didn't seem to stop him from knowing what the teacher had been saying during class. Another apparent side effect was that he was more intelligent than he was previously which was very helpful to him in getting through the rest of the school year however Nicholas had changed during this school year. He became less open and more secretive than he had been previously. Eventually he created a mask in order to hide his true self, acting in manners which were more appealing to people rather than letting his real self be seen.

During the next school year, one of his classes was Information Technology. The next side effect was discovered when they started programming. By the end of the class he had created a high quality screen-cast program. Naturally there was commotion and shock by this and even Nicholas himself was surprised by what he had made. It became apparent that he was quite good when it came to technology especially programming and minor modifications of the device. When the commotion died down he was told to not show this skill to the public as he could be taken advantage of by terrible people. After this incident the next year passed without any trouble.

Sixteen years old Nicholas ended up creating a humanoid A.I. which had a mind of it's own. The A.I. itself seemed as if it had its own personality and acted so human that it was like a person was trapped inside it. The A.I. was helpful with everyday life, assisting him in organizing his files as well as being someone he could freely talk to. He was seventeen when he managed to create the holographic projector in his touch phone in order to allow a floating hologram of the A.I. to appear. This was mainly just for his amusement or to play games on people for no apparent reason.

When he was eighteen years old by chance while he was playing around with his laptop and programs, he had a glimpse of the Digital World. When he saw it his head started to hurt. A sealed off memory trying to return to him. Curiosity kicked in and Nicholas would eventually discover fully the Digital World. It was at this point where two memories returned. His first appearance in the Digital World, along with his first encounter with GranD. Feeling like he wanted to return he would create a program to send himself into the Digital World. After a week or so he succeeded in creating it and then uploaded himself into the network bringing along various items which he may need during his journey as he searches for his relationship with the Digital World.

Club/Rank: N/A

Digimon Roster:

Digimon 1: GranD
Dracmon --> Sangloupmon --> Matadormon --> GranDracmon

Digimon 2: Napalm
Agumon X --> Greymon X --> MetalGreymon X --> BlackWarGreymon X

Digimon 3: Bolt
Fanbeemon --> Waspmon --> CannonBeemon --> TigerVespamon

* Digimon 4: Izayoi
Veemon --> ExVeemon --> Mistymon --> Dynasmon --> Dynasmon X

* Digimon 5: Yukiho
Falcomon (Original) --> Diatrymon --> Yatagaramon --> Varodurumon

Digimon 6: Blitz
Commandramon --> Sealsdramon --> Tankdramon --> Darkdramon

Digivice/D-Terminal:
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:12 am
Kazu Matsumoto
[][][]K[][][]

User Image

User ImageUsername: Kazu Matsumoto

Name/Gender/Age: K / Male / Unknown

Talents: K is agile and shows a remarkable talent for observing and reacting to his environment. Me moves quickly when needed and shows an admirable level of dexterity (able to maintain balance on dangerous structures, able to perform card tricks, throw with increased accuracy etc), able to maintain balance and composure in rough environments. Despite this he is physically weak, looking thin and fragile, he is unable to lift or carry much weight at all and expresses great fatigue if under constant stress. His command over his Digimon is tight, with them trusting every word he says without question, but never to the extent where he is demanding, domineering or unfair towards them.

Equipment:
K carries a small pack on his waist. Inside he keeps a small tablet for making notes, using as a map and communicating with people, a coil of strong wire along with a hook, a small amount of food rations and water and a few packs of playing cards. Hanging from his belt is his Digivice which is visible for all to see.

Back story:
A mystery wrapped in an enigma. All that is known for certain about K is that he is Human and has a past affiliation with the Digital World. He prefers to be alone, traveling with his partner Veemon. Some myths say that he existed in the Old Digi-World, a Remanent of a by-gone era, which is the reason he hides his face behind a mask, worried that he may upset the Pseudo-God that reset the Digital Universe. Others hail him as an omen of bad times to come, claiming that wherever he goes trouble brews in his wake.
The truth is out there... He is haunted by dark memories of the Old World but nothing scares him more then facing the reality of the Human World. Will his identity ever be unveiled? Maybe... Until that day however, K will remain nothing more then a mystery...

Club/Rank: N/A

Digimon:
1) Veemon
2) {Locked}
3) {Locked}
4) {Locked}
5) {Locked}
6) {Locked}

Arc Points: 9

Digivice/D-Terminal: User Image
[IMG]http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q103/toko-ya_mi/shop supplies/Contest Banners/KazuMastumoto.png[/IMG]

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:35 am
X Kaos X
[][][]Nikky Ohno[][][]

User ImageUsername: X Kaos X

Name/Gender/Age: Nikky Ohno/ Female/ 18

Talents: Nikky learned to play the flute and read sheet music at a young age. She may not be very good at drawing, but she is capable of mapping out locations on paper. She is also well informed in earth's nature system and how to survive in it. She used to hike in her spare time when she was in the real world making her an avid and experienced hiker. She can speak French due to living the large majority of her life in France.

Equipment: A dark green backpack in which she puts her favorite geography and nature books, hand-made maps, pencils, a refillable bottle of water and a bag of cookies. She also has a green and pink digivice, wears a digital watch and an MP3 player with matching coloured headphones.

Biography: Nikky was born from a French mother and a Japanese father in Japan, but was raised in France. Due to her father's job she would frequently move around the country, making it quite difficult for her to make steady friends and cultivate her social skills. Moreover, it didn't help said skills that she wasn't the kind of girl that liked to stay in one place for long; she would rather spend her time outside exploring the great outdoors. Being curious at a young age, Nikky would explore the forest behind her house whenever she had the chance. When she saw a bud-like plant she'd never seen before, she reached out to grab it only for it to start moving further into the forest. Her instincts told her to follow it. After hours of following and observing, it became dark and little Nikky could no longer find her way back. She started to panic and cry, not knowing what to do. Feeling sorry for the little girl, the plant-like creature started blowing pink bubbles to calm her down. Upon closer observation, Nikky noticed it was a Tanemon; a digital creature that her mom told stories about. Her fear had turned joy. When the young Nikky touched the Tanemon, a green and pink digivice appeared in her hand. Hanako lead Nikky back to her backyard and she's been with her ever since.

When sixteen year old Nikky and Hanako were on one of their usual hiking trips, they stumbled upon a portal that lead them to the digital world. Rather than trying to find a way to get back, curiosity got the better of her and she decided to haphazardly map out the world. That is until Yggdrassil banished humans from the world. Years later, a human organisation managed to convince Yggdrassil to allow humans back into the digital world, but with new restrictions. Of course Nikky jumped at the chance to see her digi-friends again and did everything she could to get permission, so she headed back there with a spring in her step.

Club/Rank:

* Digimon 1: Hanako
PalmonTogemonLillymonRosemon
Palmon → Togemon → Lillymon BantyoLillymon

* Digimon 2: Kukkii
KamemonTylomonWhamon Ultimate???

Digimon 3: Krad
LabramonDobermonCerberumon???

* Digimon 4: Taiga
SalamonMikemonMihiraimonDinoTigermon

Digimon 5: Rose
LopmonWendigomonAntylamonCherubimon Virus

Digimon 6:
???

Digivice/D-Terminal:User Image
[img]http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc433/Lief_7/art/RP Crads/Nikkyrpcard_zpsd8bnxclt.png[/img]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:36 am
shadowabyss1301
[][][]Azrael L. Tatsya [][][]

User Image

User ImageUsername: Shadowabyss1301

Name/Gender/Age: Azrael L. Tatsuya/Male/20

Talents: Playing the bass guitar. Decent cook.

Equipment: A Digivice. A pocket watch. A wallet holding his licence and some cash. A Base Guitar.

Back story: Azrael was in his family garden playing his bass guitar for the workers tending it. His family and him always loved it when the servants work hard since it made them want to repay them with something cheery. His father would give them small raises. His mother would sing one of there favorite songs. And azrael would play his bass guitar as she sang.

As the workers left to there homes that were near by just incase a special guessed showed up. His father paid for there homes and there bills as long as they work. Azrael stayed in the garden and dosed off since it was his day off. When he woke up it was dark out so he decided to head inside. Before he could even get inside though he herd a loud noise.

As he turned towards the direction of it a bright light appeared and next thing he knew he was laying on the ground with a thing jumping on his stomach. He found out it was a digimon named reremon. It was well cute to say the least. How ever there cute moment stop when giant digimon were attack. Making him and reremon to hide, despite azrael urge to see what happens if he poke them with a stick.

Club/Rank:N/A

Digimon:
1) Tsubaki the Viximon
2) {Locked}
3) {Locked}
4) {Locked}
5) {Locked}
6) {Locked}

Arc Points: 5

[IMG]http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q103/toko-ya_mi/shop supplies/Contest Banners/Shadowabyss1301.png[/IMG]

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:08 pm
Lady Niara
[][][]Niara Elaise Aeroth[][][]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Username: Lady Niara

Name/Gender/Age: Niara Elaise Aeroth - Female - 18

Talents: Having been raised in a family that runs a corporation to make medical equipment, she knows basic first aid and some borderline advanced electronics work. She also plays the piano in her spare time and likes to sing, often singing songs from music she has in her music player. She also likes to draw things when she can't play her piano at home.

Equipment: A case with a butane-powered soldering iron and it's attachments plus a refill of fuel (secure containers), MP3 player with headphones, cell phone, wallet, locket, a small bag and a few drawing books, pencils and erasers.

Back story: Niara was born into the Aeroth family, who owns and operates a productions company responsible for making a lot of medical equipment and computers for hospitals. She was being raised as an only child to take over the company at some point and would always go with her father to many of his business meetings, her mother usually taking the same time to attend historian gatherings and discussions. It was a life Niara enjoyed as she spent a lot of time with her father when away from home and a lot of her time at home with her mother.

When Niara was about twelve years old, a group attempted to kidnap her. Her father had to go ahead of her from the hotel they were staying at while Niara was still getting ready. With her car being behind, the group had their chance to grab her with little trouble. So on the way, they took out the car and the driver and tried to grab her. But a tamer and his digimon saved her, staying only long enough for the police to arrive.

After the attack, she spent the rest of her life locked in her home, refusing to go anywhere near the front door or main driveway, her time outside being limited to caring for her horse at the home and then quickly heading back in. After a lot of talking, her parents finally convinced her to head out of the house, agreeing to get her a friend to go with her and keep her safe. But even at the registration office, she spent a lot of time keeping close to her father and even trying to hide behind him. She had a long way to go before she would be ready to be comfortable out here again,

Club/Rank:(to be filled out once you join one) 

Digimon:
Digimon 1: Red
Jyarimon -->

Digimon 2: Lillith
Palmon --> Togemon --> Lillymon -->

Digimon 3:
DigimonNameHere -->

Digimon 4:
DigimonNameHere -->

Digimon 5:
DigimonNameHere -->

Digimon 6:
DigimonNameHere -->

[img]http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q103/toko-ya_mi/shop supplies/Contest Banners/LadyNiara.png[/img]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:09 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
[][][]Lucian 'Raji' Ligera Egos, the 2nd[][][]

User Image

User ImageUsername: -InsertEgoHere- Liger

Name/Gender/Age: Lucian Ligera Egos (Call me Raji... PLEASE!)/ Male/ 15

Talents: What can I say, as the youngest of four, I'm not really good at anything other than complaining. I guess one could say I'm good at wanting to be good at things, maybe playing video games if that's even really a talent worth mentioning. Hmm, let's see... I'm a superb pokemon breeder and I have an imagination that often gets me in trouble.

Equipment: Let's see... I have a wallet with some family pictures & a few dollars, a hand-me-down cellphone at half battery w/o its charger (>n<), A deck of strange tarot cards that feature digimon on them (will receive prior to entering the digital world), and a purple 3DS w/ its charger & a few games.

Back story: For starters, I would love it if you would call me Raji... not Lucian, that's my brother's name it is unnerves me to no end that I'm named after him. All embarrassing details aside, I'm the youngest of four and pretty much had my life picked out for me. There was Marcus, the family rebel whom my parents discouraged me from following his footsteps, Lucian the second oldest and perfect child that I was named after and Eiji, the wild child that I pretty sure is ADHD. Either way, we seemed like the perfect family till Marcus vanished all of a sudden. It wasn't until much later that I realized where he had went, the Digital World. Was life really that bad that he would up and abandon his family and responsibilities as an older brother?!

After our mother was afflicted with a dire illness (resulting in her death), dad started to spiral into a great depression. Consequently, Lucian was already beginning to pursue a life of his own and fled to the farthest college from fear of being caught up in the drama of having to take care of his dad and two younger siblings. This left me and Eiji to fend for ourselves. Still, Marcus, the rebellious model that I looked up to, was nowhere to be seen. I used to cling to the dream that one day he would return and take me away. Though selfish it may be, I greatly admired my big brother and truly looked up to him. Slowly, I found myself beginning to despise him. A lump of bitterness was forming in the gaps that Marcus had left, but when the news reports took over about people across the world returning for this alternate dimension, I found myself getting becoming overjoyed, beginning to think the nightmare was over and that the family would come back together. It didn't.

Imagine, a young boy no older than 13 running down the streets of New York. He is hoping to crash into his older brother, to cry into blood covered clothing that displayed how hard he [Marcus] had been desperately trying to get back to the real world, to his family, to his baby brother, the same brother that, before the madness, he used to give piggy-back rides to. Imagine this very boy's face of pure melancholy when once again, he had been disappointed. Marcus, had not returned. In a sad, lifeless way, I figured that he wouldn't.

Two years had passed, Mom was gone, Lucian had succeeded in creating his own life, Dad was a jobless drunk, and Eiji was working both at the local grocery store as well as at the family diner. I was told to continue to go to school and make something of myself, to be continuously ready to greet Marcus for when he returned home. After a while, this hope was gone and with it, Marcus was becoming nothing more than a distant memory. However, days later, it was then, at school that my fellow classmates were talking about some organization getting access back to the digital world. My face lit up determination and my future goal was set. This would be my chance go to that world, to find Marcus, and to get some answers. This was the chance of a life time and I was not going to miss out on it.

Digimon:
*Digimon 1:
DemiDevimon --> Devimon --> NeoDevimon --> ChaosPiedmon

Digimon 2:
Vilemon --> Gesomon --> MarineDevimon --> Pukumon

*Digimon 3:
Gabumon --> Dobermon --> Ceberumon --> Malomyotismon

Digimon 4:
Strabimon --> Lowemon --> JaegerLowemon --> Rhihimon

*Digimon 5:
Goburimon -> Ogremon -> SkullSatamon -> Titamon

Digimon 6:
Agumon --> DarkTyrannomon --> MetalTyrannomon --> Chaosdramon --> Dexmon

Arc Points: 11

[IMG]http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc258/X_Kaos_X/DigiArt/RPCard/RPCardLucianRajiLigeraEgos_zps48bcf70f.png[/IMG]

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:13 pm
Prairiefox
[][][]Camden P. Healy[][][]

User Image Username: Prairiefox

Name/Gender/Age: Camden P. Healy/Female/18

Talents: She is an excellent cook, working at the family restaurant and at home. Her talent for cooking branched out into a hobby for gardening, learning about different vegetables as well as various herbs and other plants that can be edible. She's not very athletic or strong physically but her patience can allow her to analyze situations so she can handle them, though if she's stressed or emotional she can't.

Equipment: Her digivice, a orange/purple wallet with a few dollars along with a cat monster key chain at the end of it, her phone (full charge), a kazoo she plays to relax and gardening gloves (just in case she spots something interesting).

Back story: Camden was born in Dublin, Ireland. She had a normal life growing up and though she didn't have many friends her parents saw her sweet side and knew one day she come out of her shell. When she was 10 years old she was being picked up by her father from school and when they came up to their house it was on fire. Camden panicked and ran into the burning building to get her mother but she passed out from smoke inhalation. When she woke up she was in the hospital. She was told by her father that her mother had died in the fire. Her and her father was devastated but Camden seemed to be almost completely traumatized by the event.

About a year after it happened and she began to show signs of depression, and this worried her father and doctors greatly, considering she was only 11. He started to take her to therapy for the next 2 years but she never completely opened up about anything. Her feelings soon developed her wallflower like personality but she wanted so desperately to keep her father happy so she began to put on a brave front. Taking the advice from her therapist her father sold the property from the house and moved away to Lisburn where he hoped to make a fresh start. She felt the move was a bit too much and being in a new house made her feel uncomfortable for the first 2 months. It wasn't until after the move that she had an emotional break down on Parents Day at her school in front of her teachers and the other students. Apparently people were asking her father where his wife was and some kids were bragging about their moms. She was in the hospital again for traumatic stress disorder.

Her father, pained by her condition, moved them to another country, the US, to escape from their torment yet again. She was kept home for the first year after moving but started the next year at a public school. When she was 15 her cousin, Tyler, moved in with them to help out her father while he went to a university in the city to study film. Having both of them in the house made her feel more comfortable and happier than she had been in a while but she would occasionally begin to have nightmares about different things she never wanted to talk about. They've stopped recently but she is afraid to sleep sometimes because of them. Before the move her father was a chef at a pub so for income he opened up a small diner in their new city. Camden and Tyler both began to work there after school and classes soon after.

The day she first went to the digital world she was working the morning shift with her father at the restaurant and she found her digivice under the stove. As she went through the digital world with her partner, Terriermon, she saw how beautiful and dangerous this place was and vowed to Terriermon they would avoid fighting if at all possible. This vow led her down a path of solitude that made her rarely run into any other tamers or digimon.

Her time in the digital world prior to Yggdrasil was uneventful due to her fears but now older she has grown from her experiences there and secretly wished to return. On her way home from buying groceries her phone rang but it hung up almost immediately, and thinking it was strange tried to see who it was, but when she took a look she saw a message that simply said [[yes or no]]. Trying to decipher the message she was faced with a man offering her passage into the digital world. She didn't know what to think about this offer, whether it was true or false and if she could really see her digi-pals again. Faced with this risk she did the only thing she could do now: take it.

Digimon 1:
Terriermon --> Gargomon --> Rapidmon --> MegaGargomon

*Digimon 2:
Lopmon --> Turuiemon --> Antylamon

*Digimon 3:
Lunamon -->Lekismon -->Crescemon--> Dianamon

Digimon 4:
Cutemon

Digimon 5:
Bokomon --> Mojyamon

Digimon 6:
----

[img]http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc433/Lief_7/art/RP Crads/camdenrpcard_zpsydznry8x.png[/img]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:01 pm
Christian13000
[][][]LEONARDO GRAHAM[][][]

User Image

User ImageUsername: Christian13000

Name/Gender/Age: Leonardo Graham/Male/Twenty-Four

Talents: During his time with the mafia, the young male was able to further his learning, and picked up various trade. Being a farmer he was taught to distinct plants from one another, including if edible, toxic, or curative. Also taught advanced chemistry, mathematics, and English by Riggi, who would take the time to teach the young man basic survival and fighting skills. Having studied engineering during the college as, Graham is capable of fixing most mechanical problems. Being an underboss for a year, the young man was taught leadership, and could easily command his crew of Digital Creatures without being tyrannical. He is a very bright young man, but isn't the smartest for he is well rounded in most subjects, and is physically fit from his years of physical work.

Equipment: With him before the Light had taken him was his wallet, which contained a single photo of his parents side by side, and the codes for his offshore accounts. With his money he also bought new clothing to match the scene of the city. Graham can now utilize almanacs of Chemistry Formulas, Agricultural Information, and Mechanical works, of both Digital and Human properties (offshore accounts wiped after purchase). He also has in his possession an odd mask, which causes his hair to turn completely black and fall weakly to his face.

Back story: Born in Pemberton, New Jersey (United States), Leonardo Graham, the son of Lela and Roy Graham. Lela, maiden name Martinez, was the common math teacher, whose dream was to simply educate the young, and guide them on their path to adulthood. His father Roy Graham was an experienced farmer, who adopted the trade from his father. Leonardo (prefers Leon) assisted his father in the farming business after his day classes, and even during his time in Burlington County College (BCC) the boy assisted his father, which allowed him to grow naturally strong. Though it did help that the young man did two of the hardest sports provided in his school, American Football and Wrestling. Also along with being a farmer the boy was introduced to engineering, which he majored in. Graduating at the age of twenty-one the man would continue to further his education, but would be abruptly stopped by his father's health issues. Cancer would be the issue of his father's life, which would mean a year of expensive Chemo-Therapy, and anything else required. Being able to only pay for three months of the Chemo, the family needed a way to find the cash to cover, what Health Care could not. Thus began the three-year service in the DeCavalcante Crime Family, which started with the favor of paying for his father's Chemo.

Being an enforcer for the Mafia, Leon had done plenty things that left the boy scared for life, but he used the motivation of his father to keep the demons at bay. After a single year, now being twenty-two, the boy was moved from associate to Capo, which was a quick ascension for the boy had done several things to boost the Crime Family's revenue. Forcing them into the Agricultural Business, and informing them that growing the materials for narcotics would cut costs in half. Also removing infiltrators, and other problems at the lower levels the young man would be a favorite Capo to Boss John Riggi, who would later invite him after a second year's service to be his Underboss, which led him to believe he would forever be in the Crime Life. Though given the chance to leave at any time for all the great he's done for the Family, which gave the boy hopes that after his third year he could leave.

This would be entirely wrong for his third year came to a close, and he had literally turned the Family into the strongest Mafia on the East Coast. Before the end of his third year the boy was merited for eliminating all possible infiltrators, turning the family business into a multi-trillion dollar empire, and even got Riggi out of jail time on various occasions. Though it wasn't family betrayal that caused the boy to be stuck in the business, but the fact that Riggi was finally convicted for racketeering, which left the Underboss ( Leon Graham) and Consigliere (Francesco Guarraci) in charge until further appointment. Being obviously chosen above long time friend Francesco, the young boss would keep Guarraci as Consigliere in respect to his service to the Family. Though Guarraci would not tolerate this, and would make it an extreme prejudice to have him eliminated. Though before all else the Consigliere would send several Soldiers of the family fire-bomb the home owned by the Graham's, which ends in the death of both his parents. Guarraci now personally attempts to kill the young Boss, who instead flees the Family Throne, and flees the only life he knows. Though along the way the ex-boss is racing down I-95, a major highway, and sees the sudden realization that even if he runs, Guarraci will make sure he is killed. So while heavily distracted, and tired from the days of no sleep, the twenty-four year old drove into oncoming, and crashed. Though prior to going into any harms way, some benevolent light flashed, and the young adult's body was missing. Supposedly the explosion turned the body into complete ash, which allowed Guarraci to rule without worry.

Digimon:
Digimon One:
ShadowToyAgumon --> Devimon --> Myotismon --> VenomMyotismon
Extra Mega Form: GranDracmon

Digimon Two:
Gigimon --> BlackGuilmon --> BlackGrowlmon --> BlackWarGrowlmon --> ChaosGallantmon
Extra Mega Form: ChaosGallantmon Core

Digimon Three:
Chibomon --> Veemon --> ExVeemon --> SkullGreymon --> BlackWarGreymon
Extra Mega Form: ChaosWarGreymon

Digimon Four:
ChibiKiwimon --> Lobomon --> Beowolfmon --> MagnaGarurumon --> Susanoomon

Digimon Five:
Poromon --> Hawkmon -->Agunimon --> Aldamon --> EmperorGreymon --> Susanoomon

Digimon Six:
Gigimon --> Guilmon --> GeoGreymon --> RizeGreymon --> ShineGreymon --> ShineGreymon Burst Mode
Extra Mega Form:
Imperialdramon

[img]http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc433/Lief_7/art/RP Crads/Leonardorpcard_zpsjgii12gt.png[/img]

KiroMishima
Crew

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:10 am
Orre Champion Monty
[][][]Montgomery Wallace[][][]

User Image

User ImageUsername: Orre Champion Monty

Name/Gender/Age: Montgomery Wallace/ Male/ Twenty-Three

Talents: Montgomery draws some of his many talents from different stages in his life. His development began when he was a teenager in Middle and High School. He was very studious, and belonged to the Debate and Tennis clubs. This lead to developing quick thinking and above average physical stamina. Montgomery's trials in the Digital world during his teenage years also helped him with survival and personal defense. Also during his time there he was the leader of the group Aether and developed as a strong leader and a positive role model. Following the disappearance of the Digital World Monty continued studying in college as well as working a part time job at a restaurant supply retail store. In college he furthered his mental skills including memorization, rationalization, and critical thinking. His job, which involved manual labor, continued to help with his strength and endurance. Now 23, Monty has fully developed, and his past experiences have fleshed him out as a person. His talents include; Above average physical stamina, strength, and endurance. He also has increased cognitive skills including; good memory, quick problem solving, and critical thinking. Furthermore he has a grasp of basic survival and defensive skills, as well as leadership qualities from his time in the digital world previously.

Equipment:
- Digivice
- D-Terminal
- Orange Visor
- Watch
- Card Holster (Empty)
- Fabulous Coat

Back story: Montgomery Wallace, Monty for short, was born in Indianapolis, in America. He was one of only a few children to receive a Digimon from his hometown. Monty wears a special visor which shields his eyes when he enters the fog let off by bio-emergences. When Monty was a child he stumbled onto a bio-emergence in a playground he would play at. It was rainy and no one payed any mind to the fog which had crept in around the city. A digi-egg was released from the digital world and taken into the care of Monty. The egg hatched and eventually grew into Dracomon, who would turn out to be his first digimon partner. Along with Dracomon emerged his digivice from the egg. During his childhood and early teenage years the two grew close. Both were curious about Dracomon's origin and pursued any myth or rumor having to do with monsters appearing on Earth. Though most leads lead nowhere there were few digimon they were able to encounter. Most predominantly was their first digimon encounter where they battled against Kenkimon, who they found vandalizing a construction site. Originally, Montgomery assumed Dracomon and Kenkimon were yokai, demons who roamed the world. Eventually however, the two were able to defeat the construction digimon who revealed himself as such. Monty and Dracomon finally knew of the existence of digimon. Monty eventually went to middle and high school, him and his partner continued to track down and encounter digimon.

Monty finally graduated from high school. He was free to live without the constraints of homework or club activities. It was during this time that he decided to go on a journey and try to learn more about digimon, and there supposed world known as the Digital World. They continued to encounter digimon, and eventually came to the conclusion that bio-emergence was the key to traveling between the worlds. The two formulated a plan to try to exploit this fact during their next battle. Finally the two found there way to a small European village where it was rumored that demons were ransacking the village. Not to their surprise it was a Digimon. Monty and Dracomon battled a group of Gargoylemon whom inhabited the towns church. They were easily outmatched. In a last ditch effort the two were able to release the hidden power of their digivice and cause Dracomon to digivolve into Coredramon, which in turn caused a disruption in the bio-emergence field which lead to the Gargoylemon's appearance on Earth. Coredramon was able to defeat the group of digimon, and following the battle the digital gate began drawing him back into the Digital World. Using their digivice Montgomery was able to open the gate enough to follow his partner digimon. Their next stop, Dracomon's home.

They had many adventures, and befriended many people and digimon respectively. Adding to his partner Dracomon was Veemon, Betamon X, and Strabimon who agreed to partner with Montgomery. He and his four partners eventually came in contact with the legendary digimon Shakamon who called for him to investigate the movements of the powers of good and evil in the digital world. To fulfill this mission, Monty created a Tamer team known as Aether, Shakamon's Ambassadors. Around the time of Aether's introduction came the uprising of the Demon Lords who began waring with the Royal Knights. Unfortunately for Shakamon's chosen tamers, they were unable to complete their mission and because of this and many other catastrophic events the digital world was deleted. Montgomery was ejected from the digital world and separated from his teammates as well as his digimon partners. From that day forward he strived to find a way back to the digital world in order to find his friends Dracomon, Veemon, Betamon X, and Strabimon.

He constantly wore his inactive digivice on his wrist as a reminder of the events that he lived through in the digital world. He also was filled with guilt for not being able to bring balance to the digital world as per Shakamon's instruction. Monty's life went on, he decided to attend a computer programming college and get a job, joining the system. He would never forget the digital world, and every time he laid eyes on a computer or his inanimate digivice he was stricken with sadness. His studies in school were fueled by his desire to open a digital gate, but to no avail. One night, after getting out of work, Montgomery realized that his digivice's screen, which had been inactive, was blinking digital code. This caused him to run straight home, thinking that he had a chance to check the digital gate and return to the digital world. Upon reaching his home the screen indeed had a digital gate open on the screen. It seemed as if his computer programming had indeed attracted the Digital World. Determined, he presented his rebooting digivice to the screen and unlocked the gate. Montgomery once again was absorbed into the digital world, his body once again becoming data. His quest was renewed, he would find his friends once more.

Digimon:
Digimon 1:
Betamon X -> Seadramon X -> MegaSeadramon X -> GigaSeadramon

Digimon 2:
Dracomon -> Coredramon (Blue) -> Wingdramon -> Slayerdramon

Digimon 3:
Veemon -> Magnamon X

Digimon 4:
Strabimon -> Lobomon -> KendoGarurumon -> Beowolfmon -> MagnaGarurumon -> Susanoomon

Digimon 5:
KoKabuterimon -> BladeKuwagamon -> MetallifeKuwagamon -> TyrantKabuterimon

[IMG]http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q103/toko-ya_mi/shop supplies/Contest Banners/OrreMonty.png[/IMG]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:42 pm
Ometison
[][][]Yurai Katō[][][]

User ImageUsername: Ometison

Name/Gender/Age: Yurai Katō/Male/20

Talents: Raised in the art of being a bulter, Yurai is skilled in cooking, sleeping, and cleaning. However, due to his dark
background, he gained skill in gambling, hiding, and stalking as a spy.

Equipment: Handkerchief, silk white gloves, bulter's suit, black leather band, black ring

Back story: Yurai's birth is uncertain as he was found by the butler of a rich family. Raised in his art,Yurai became a
butler as well. Still, in his youth he wanted more than to be the runner up butler after the previous passed away. This showed in
his work as Yurai could often be found sleeping when he should be cooking or listening to music when he should be cooking. Even
worse, on multiple occasions he'd been caught gambling and doing work for organizations where he shouldnt be involved. After
he was disliked by all the other butlers of the rich family for his reputation and work ethic, there was almost nothing
keeping him from staying. As a butler, he was trained to never interfere with the family's work or enter personal places. It
was only when he was hired to enter the estate of the rich family and search their computers for information. Yurai didn't
hesitate, using his dislike towards his employer and co-workers to walk in without fear and sit at the computer. To Yurai, the
computer was meant to lead to his next payload. He never expected that, in the process of turning on the computer, entering
the password, and typing the first program he saw, he had activated and entered in the digital world, arriving at the front office
of the Digital World. Now in the Digital World, he aims to remain there where he can be free from his fate as a butler and
do as he pleases.

Digimon: (at first you will only have one rookie or lower, if lower, list all stages up to Rookie)
1) Demidevimon
2) {Locked}
3) {Locked}
4) {Locked}
5) {Locked}
6) {Locked}

[img]http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q103/toko-ya_mi/shop supplies/Contest Banners/Ometison.png[/img]

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:44 pm
dragonianflame
[][][]Drake Abrell[][][]

User ImageUsername: dragonianflame

Name/Gender/Age: Drake Abrell/Male/17

Talents: pretty smart when he feels like it, artist, very good at math, before coming to the digital world he was a M.L.G.

Equipment: digivice, sketchpad, portable gaming device, backpack, tinted prescription glasses.

Back story: Drake was born on September 28, in Florida. ever since he was a child his parents never had time for him, his mom always either at work or working from home, being secretary to a CEO, his dad being a traveling artist and never home. His father was the one who originally made him want to be an artist, so he could live up to his father's example, while still being able to make short work of math because of his mothers job and helping her with business portfolios and whatnots.

His digital story begins on a hot summer day on the beach in full clothing, (being a shut-in most of the time) where he was busily typing on his laptop, when a strange message appeared in his inbox. he proceeded open it to see who it was from but there was no sender, all the message said was, ''do you want to have a fun adventure?''. thinking this wa just one of those scams people send you he deleted it. Soon after he stated typing again and another E-mail appeared. No sender again, this time saying "are you sure?", now he was confused. ''ho could it know I deleted it?'' he thought. so he clicked ''no'' and the previous screen appeared saying ''do you want to go on an adventure?'' again. he was bored anyway and clicked ''yes''. A blinding flash of light suddenly appeared, even with his tinted glasses he couldn't see what was happening and passed out. When he came to, he noticed he wasn't on the beach, but his bag was there and a mysterious device was on top of it. When he turned his head he could see a small yellow fox staring up at him smiling. He stared for a second confused, then it aid "hiya i'm viximon!". That's when he jumped back about 5 feet in astonishment. the little fox just chuckled and said ''why ya jumping back like that?'' prancing towards him. "ya-ya-you shouldn't be able to talk!" he stuttered. The little fox stopped in front of him and said ''don't worry, I don't bite." it said smiling up at him. " You sure?'' slowly reaching his hand towards it. "yup!" letting itself get pet. ''So where am I?'' he asked, "In the Digital World!" it said happily, "Why am I here?" he asked "you said yes to the message, right? if you did you are a tamer now!" it replied. "what's a "tamer" and what are you by the way?" he asked. "A tamer I a person who tames digimon, like me, and pretty much explore the world with friends, or alone if ya want!" it replied again. "Sooo, you are saying I go on an adventure? I guess the message was right... So who is my digimon?, do I find one or..." "Me!" it interrupted. "Hmmm. ok you seem cute enough to kill, I guess I should make a goal for myself...hmm I know! I want to sketch all the digimon I obtain!" He said.

And so Drake and viximon set off on a journey to sketch all digimon obtained.

Digimon 1:
Reremon --> Viximon --> Renamon --> Kyubimon --> Taomon --> Sakuyamon

Digimon 2: *
Floramon --> Kiwimon --> Lilamon --> Lotusmon

Digimon 3:
Dracomon --> Coredramon(blue) --> Wingdramon --> Slayerdramon --> Examon(with Breakdramon)

Digimon 4:
Patamon -->Leomon --> Grapleomon --> Bantyoleomon --> Chaosmon --> Ultimatechaosmon
Digimon 5:
Kokabuterimon --> Bladekuwagamon --> Metallifekuwagamon --> Tyrantkabuterimon

Digimon 6:
Bokomon --> Cyclonemon --> Betsumon -->Kingetemon

Digi-Deck:
Special Side Deck:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Card Trunk:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[img]http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc433/Lief_7/art/RP Crads/Drakerpcard_zps5qbj3yfe.png[/img]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:07 am
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
[][][]Theodore Sail III )[][][]

User ImageUsername: xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

Name/Gender/Age: Theodore Sail III/ Male/ 17

Talents: Theodore's is aa writer, he writes about everything he can think of including his adventures in a normal real life situation. He uses voice recorders to speak his writing out, and he follows up by video tapes as well. He keeps diaries of everything he does and plans on doing this also involving the same things as his writing.

Equipment: A backpack, digivice, a video camera, a voice recorder, a 350 page book with no writing in it, and a solo powered charging device.

Back story: Born April the 11 Theodore was named after his father, and grandfather. His mother was a famous artist from Europe while his father was a writer from Missouri. Theodore on the other hand was a kid who went to private schools around the world, he always seemed to be moved around the world to different boarding schools because of his behavior. He was considered to be insane, this claim started when he was 13 due to a incident he had.

While he was doing a video journal his camera started to act weird, using his laptop he noticed a strange device on his desk. Picking it up he saw a strange egg, it shook some but Theodore wasn't sure on what the point of it was but thought it was interesting. Theodore stuck it in his dresser and went on with his normal life, a good week went by before he checked on it again. Opening up the dresser, the digivice beeping rapidly. Picking it up Theodore blinked, a flash suddenly appeared as the small egg started to lift out. The egg suddenly dropped, Theodore caught it dropping the device and held the egg. He wasn't sure what it was, but it called out to him.

That sunday Theodore was studying when the egg cracked, quickly picking it up a small ear popped out on both sides, confused Theodore starred at it, suddenly chibomon popped out with a giant smiled. That was his first in counter, Chibomo left a day later back to the digital world. It was a shame Theodore never forgot it, he slowly went insane wanting to find his friend again. Sadly he couldn't, or so he thought.

Around his 17'th birthday, his father and mother sent him a card with a 20 dollar bill in it. Happily he shoved it in his pocket, he then read and laughed at the card sticking it on his dresser for all to see. Picking up his bag his computer glowed bright white and he yanked his digivice out to be suddenly yanked in. This been the start of Theodores adventure.

Digimon:

Digimon 1:
Chibomon--> DemiVeemon -->Veemon --> Sagittarimon --> ExVeemon-->Paildramon-->imperialdramon-->Imperialdramon Fighter Mode-->Imperiadramon Paladin Mode

Digimon 2: *
Elecmon-->Leomon-->Grappu Leomon-->Bantylo Leomon

Digimon 3: *
Betamon -->Seadramon -->Mameytramon -->Dinorexmon

Digimon 4:
Guilmon --> Growlmon--> WarGrowlmon
Digimon 5:
Agumon-->Greymon-->MetalGreymon-->WarGreymon-->Omnimon

Digimon 6:
Gabumon-->Garurumon-->WereGarurumon-->MetalGarurumon-->Omnimon

[img]http://i.imgur.com/FzhnEoS.png[/img]

[Special Notes:]
-Don't save this card to your photobucket so it can be easily updated
-Include this somewhere in all your posts
-You must complete the first Arc in New Network City before you can partake in your own arcs.  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:07 am
SpazzticPanda1311
[][][]Ariano[][][]

User Image

Username: SpazzticPanda1311

Name/Gender/Age: Ariano/Female/18

Talents: Ariano is very good at making medicine depending on what ingredients and materials she has available. She can also find all kinds of medical herbs if she looks hard enough and she can make different kinds of teas. She can also play the harp, since her mother taught her at a young age.

Equipment: Ariano has her digivice, a side bag, snacks for her partner, basic medical supplies, a small harp, and googles in case she needs to protect her eyes.

Back story: Ariano came from a small family. Her mother was a harpist, and her father was a doctor. Hoping that their child would follow in their footsteps, Ariano's parents were strict and made sure that she attended daily classes in order to obtain the skills needed to become a harpist and a doctor. Ariano never really complimented, she didn't have that luxury. She did what she was told, and played the good girl role the way she needed to. Many neighbors complicated her on how mature she was at her age, but she never really cared much about what the others said. This went on for the rest of her childhood days and continued on through most of her teenage days as well. However, one day Ariano heard a rumor about something called digimon. Curious as to what they were, she did some research and slacked off on her studies. After a few months her parents grew worried because she was now behind on her lessons. In order to prevent her from losing focus, they took all her electronical devices and gave her medical and musical books to read instead. So for another year or two she did as she was told again, but she never forgot about digimon entirely. After meeting her best friend, Koniko, she got back into digimon. She didn't quite know what the were still, but what she did know is that there was supposed to be lands that people have never even found yet. Falling for the temptation, she left for the digital world and was surprised to find all these talking animals around her. Two days went by and she was starting to understand that these creatures were digimon and that their world was called the digital world. Her growing interest and curiosity peaked and that's when she met her partner, Patamon. He warmed up to her quickly and they had a lot of fun together. After getting to know each other better, Ariano and Patamon set out to explore the lands that others had yet to find.

Digimon 1:
Patamon --> Angemon --> Lord MagnaAngemon --> Dominimon --> ClavisAngemon

Digimon 2:
Dracmon --> Sangloupmon --> Matadormon --> GranDracmon

Digimon 3:
Veemon --> ExVeemon --> (Golden Armor Digivolve) Magnamon

Digimon 4:
???

Digimon 5:
???

Digimon 6:
???

[IMG]http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q103/toko-ya_mi/Digivices for Editing/SpazzticPanda1311.png~original[/IMG]

-Include this somewhere you all your posts
-You must complete the first Arc in New Network City before you can partake in your own arcs.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:08 am
Peter D Hook
[][][]Raven 'Pandy' Yamakura[][][]

User Image

User ImageUsername: Peter D Hook

Name/Gender/Age: Raven 'Pandy' Yamakura/21/Female

Talents: Pandy is good with computers and fairly athletic, despite being incredibly lazy at times. She's surprisingly stong for someone so petite. She's a decent cook. Pandy is also good at art, singing, and she has a very photographic memory.

Equipment: Digivice (Arc-style in powder blue/lavender), backpack, some medical supplies, gate disks, wallet, snacks and water, cellphone, a hair scrunchy, wig caps, a small laptop, a notebook and sketchbook, pencils and colored pencils, her glasses, lens cleaner, a change of clothes, and an extra hat that looks identical to the one she always wears.

Back story: Raven Yamakura is half-Japanese and half-American. She lived in Japan with her parents and older brother until she was five, which was when her parents decided to get a divorce. Raven's mother was given full custody of her, while her father kept her brother, and Raven and her mother moved to America. Her mother remarried when Raven was six. While in America, Raven had a hard time making any friends, since Japanese was her first language and her English was very poor. She kept to herself mostly because of this fact. As she got older, she began to open up more.

By the time Raven hit seventeen, her mother had passed away from lung cancer, and Raven closed herself off to others again. Her step-father couldn't support Raven and he felt it was wrong to keep her without her mother around and he sent her back overseas to Japan to live with her father and her older brother, who was now twenty-four. Raven started going by the nickname her brother Masaru gave her when they were children, 'Pandy'. Shortly after Raven turned twenty-one, her father passed away, leaving her with her brother. The siblings soon moved to a new apartment shortly after their father's death.

Raven remained indifferent to her father's death, having not really known him that well. She was, and still is, very close with Masaru. While Masaru was out working, Raven spent her time online, selling art to help her brother pay for their apartment and buying costume things. Masaru knew that Pandy was headstrong and stubborn, and that even if she got a job, she probably couldn't hold it long.

While browing the internet one evening, Raven's computer crashed. She grew angry at this, and tried to reset it, when the computer came back on by itself. Confused, Raven sat back and stared at the blue screen on her computer. A small creature appeared on her screen, sporting a wide grin. "My name is Keramon."

A flash of light filled her room and Raven found herself standing, physically, before the strange creature that had appeared on her computer. It looked up at her and spoke again. "My name is Keramon." It repeated, its grin never fading and its mouth never moving. "What's yours?"

Raven didn't understand what was happening, but she replied with her nickname. "It's Pandy." This 'Keramon' giggled and said a hello to her. And then it came over to her and took her hand. "Welcome to the Digital World, partner."
-----------------------
Her tamer goals are pretty much to be strong and to befriend as many Digimon as she can. Pandy somehow connects better with Digimon than people.

Digimon:
1) Keramon
2) {Locked}
3) {Locked}
4) {Locked}
5) {Locked}
6) {Locked}

Arc Points: 10

[IMG]http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q103/toko-ya_mi/Digivices for Editing/PeterDHook.png~original[/IMG]

-Include this somewhere you all your posts

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 8:16 am
Hector the True
[][][]Rin Dymone[][][]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Username: Hector the True

Name/Gender/Age: Rin Dymone/ Male/ 19

Talents: Is a poet, writer, philosopher, and sketch artist.

Equipment: A black and red digivice that is modified to be worn as an armlet, 2 black leather note books, a cigarette case and golden Zippo, a pouch to carry money, and a small back to carry items.

Back story: Rin was just another person living his life. He had a normal job, a normal apartment, and was a normal college student. His life was boring for the most of it. Then the day his life went from dull to adventurous arrived. Rin had to take the trash out from the cafe' he worked at before he could head home. Walking out the back door, he tossed the heavy bags over into the dumpster when a light fell from the sky. He noticed it as he through away the last bag and watched it fly at him. The light was a burning red and blinded him as it grew closer. He closed and covered his eyes as it grew too bright to bare, and then the light faded. He opened his eyes to see a black device floating before him with a red glow. Hesitantly he reached for it, pulling a away from it a few times before touching it, and then he took hold of it in his hand. The red glow faded revealing the device was black with blood red trim. The screen lit up, but then his manager opened the back door yelling for him. Rin slid the device into his pocket and returned to finish cleaning.

Rin walked home with his leather jacket flowing around him in the cool night breeze as in examined the device. The screen showed and egg, yet he could do nothing with it. Then the egg hatched relieving a small creature, that look like a fox or a cat, Rin wasn't sure. A moment later the creature disappeared and the screen turned off. With a sigh, he slid the device into his leather jacket's inside pocket. Rin lit a cigarette with his Zippo as he turned down and ally way. Here he found a little yellow creature with red eyes and a black tipped tail, wounded and surrounded by three dogs. Rin felt a need to save the little thing so he kicked one dog into another. That got their attention and they turned on him. This was nothing new, someone or thing wanting to challenge. He sighed and threw his cigarette down. He walked in front of the creature that was too weak to move and prepared to fight. The dogs rush at him which he easily kick to the side one by one, but then a huge dog walked up. It lunged at Rin and caught him by surprise. Rin could only place his arm up to protect himself or he could had moved and let the pour hurt fluffy ball to die.

Blood dripped from the jaws of the wild dog as they dug deep into flesh. Rin gritted his teeth then used his free arm to drill his elbow him the dogs skull. It knocked out the beast, releasing its death grip. Rin fell back against the wall and slid down to sit next to the helpless yellow creature. He lit a cigarette and laughed lightly to himself as he told the passed out creature how lucky it was. Rin talked to the little thing as he picked it up into his arms and carried it home. There be wrapped his wounds and patched up his new little guest before placing it upon a pillow. He then fell into his bed and fell to sleep quickly. He awoke to find the his new guest on his chest staring him down. "Good morning!" The little thing said with cheer. Rin jumped up knocking the thing off him. "Y-you talked?!?" Rin stuttered in shock. "Of course I did, I am Viximon."
"Goodmorning Viximon, but what are you exactly are you?"
"Oh I am a Digimon Digital Monster."

From that day on, life has been getting more interesting since then and nothing has been really the same.

Club/Rank:

Digimon: Vixen User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
1) Viximon -> Renamon -> Kyubimon -> Taomon
2) {Locked}
3) {Locked}
4) {Locked}
5) {Locked}
6) {Locked}

[img]http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q103/toko-ya_mi/shop supplies/Contest Banners/HectorTheTrue.png[/img][/quote]

Card will be added momentarily... You are approved to participate in the RP.

Digimon Tamer Island (Digimon Guild RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games