Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[PRP] Smoking In the Boys Room (False & Otto) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:07 am
Otto didn't like this cat. It was pompous, and full of itself. He didn't like it's keeper much more either.

So their knowledge of hunters was outdated. Information of their origins, it seemed. Otto huffed, mentally sorting through his options. Should he tel them what it was about? It would risk making them distrust him, but at this point he didn't care. Let them fight.

"Hunters are humans with a special ability to see Fear for what it is. They bond with weapons to gain their power, and fight back against the Fear creatures that oppress them. Those weapons were once students like yourself. Creatures from Halloween who decided to fight for a greater cause."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:13 am
They where both pompus and full of themselves, thankfully only Sharpie seemed fully interested in talking to Otto. Sharpie continued to sit on the table cleaning his paws lazily watching the hunter as he spoke.

"So you're saying you have a special weapon and you can sense us? Is that why you're here to find us?" False laughed, "Not much worth here this house seems abandoned and we don't have a damn thing to our name worth taking." Slamming the door to the basement he moved back around the corner to lean on the wall looking at Otto lazily.

"What 'greater cause' are you going on about?"  

Miliardo Kason

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:18 am
"I'm not here to rob you." He said in a flat tone, looking at the reaper like he was stupid. He was also glad the boy didn't go down the basement. Otto was not fond of dark places, especially dark basements. More especially a Haunted House basement.
And he would rather die than let a Halloween kid know what he was most afraid of.

"The 'Greater Cause' is saving the human world. I dunno if you little kids know this? But Horsemen wanna start an apocalypse." And they'd nearly succeeded a few times. They were constantly causing problems in the human world, most of which Otto knew from reports. "My job is to find Halloween people willing to help out."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:32 am
"Rob, murder, bother. Doesn't matter, you're still the one outside the human element." False said with a wave of his hand. "Most of Halloween doesn't even bother humans so why are you sticking your nose in it? The Horsemen? A bunch of old timers who want to go about some grand plan that won't ever work." Every wave of his hand was followed by a small flame that he soon started rolling between his fingers like a coin.

"So what you're recruiting people to get turned into a sword or something?"  

Miliardo Kason

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:38 am
Otto curled his lip. He hated this kid. He thought he knew his s**t. He knew ******** all. "Never work? They almost did it, jackass. People are dying every day 'cause of those ********. Don't talk so lightly about human lives. You don't know s**t about what's happening out there."

He huffed, not wanting to deal with this kid anymore. "Sword, staff, whip. Whatever. They get bonded to a hunter, who becomes their partner for life. Kinda like your little furball there." He gave a glare to the cat.

"You're pissin' me off. And you obviously don't know anything that'd be useful to me. I'm done here."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:55 pm
"Not my fault either way." He raised an eyebrow though, "Talk lightly? My job is to carry the departed across the other side. Our job is to make sure your kind don't end up some stark raving mad Hollow that wants to feast on the living. Now do I care about that? Not entirely, not all of us ask for this job we're expected to do."

The reaper shook his head, "Not worth it, I'd rather trade places with the cat then be turned into some tool for someone else to use." Sharpie stood up on the table tail puffing slightly, ink dripping from his paws now.

"Well no need to be so rude." The cat chimed in.

"For once I'm going to agree with the miserable fur ball, you're rather pissy for such a little fella." Said the 6'2 reaper who had no idea just how unhappy Otto would likely be at that last comment.

Miliardo Kason

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:00 pm
He talked as if he was a know it all, holier than thou, jerk-off. He hated him with every word that spewed forth from his dirty reaper lips.

He turned to face them straight on suddenly, eyes flaring a blazing blue in anger. He hated being called little. He'd just had a growth spurt, growing a full two inches taller than he'd been in years. And yet he was still the little guy, the kid. <******** you." He scowled, glaring daggers at False. He suddenly summoned Tenya, a six foot boomerang with many jagged edges. He'd not intended to do any fighting. It wasn't really his job. But damn it would feel so good to smack some sense into that brat.

"I dare you to call me a little fella again."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:06 pm
Now this was the kind of entertainment the Reaper usually would seek out. Wild chaos like an untamed flame. Never mind this hunter guy was standing in a narrow hall with a weapon as tall as False, it shouldn't be too much danger. Right? Right. Possibly Wrong.

"Small boil, big temper." The reaper said with a grin. At that exact moment Sharpie leaped right at Otto cackling in delight.

Miliardo Kason

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:07 pm
Otto sneered, hurling his weapon down the hallway to knock the kitty cat out of the way on it's way to False. "Sorry, I ain't a ********' cat person." He growled outloud.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:12 pm
False only let out a barking laugh as the boomerang started to fly down the hall, he didn't need to see what happened next he simply turned the corner and started to run kicking down random furniture and shelves letting them ignite with a brush of his fingers as he ran.

Sharpie meanwhile continued to cackle even as the boomerang crashed into him, but instead of a dead cat, or blood even Otto was met with what would be equated to the most annoying water balloon ever as the cat exploded on impact into a shower of sticky black ink.

Miliardo Kason

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:16 pm
Otto yelped, his arms raising in defence as black ink covered him. "Gross!" he barked out, glaring down the hall at False's retreating form. Otto growled again, catching Tenya as she returned and chasing after the tall reaper.

He leapt over the furniture like it was nothing, months of gymnast training with Clerise having proven ever so useful.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:21 pm
Who would have known that an inky cat could be such trouble? Sharpie was for all intense and purposes gone at the moment. False didn't much mind, he knew the cat would return soon as the real source of FEAR between them was himself. If False went down, well that would be a very big issue. So he kept running sliding around a corner. Wait, this hallway was too long shouldn't he have hit the side of the house?

"C'mon now, don't be so miffed ink washes out if you have a bit of patience!"

Miliardo Kason

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:38 pm
"These are brand new clothes!" He lashed out, hurling Tenya down the endless hallway toward the reaper. It was petty to be mad over clothes. He didn't care though. Anything this boy did was fuel to the fire by association.

He'd dissipate this kid into dust to make it all better.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:52 pm
"So take em to a cleaner! If you can see over the counter!" The shot was clear, it was fired, the reaper knew what got under Otto's skin now and was more then happy to exploit it during their marry little chase through the house. The hall was growing longer and longer and the house was looking less and less abandoned less greys and more colors odd colors that didn't quiet fit words. He could hear it pinwheeling through the air, the boomerang, he dove watching the weapon sail overhead.

He stood up, and realized it was about to come flying back at him. "Well s**t." He ducked again and turned to see Otto was closing the distance between them.

"Any time now you flea bitten ra-"

"I'm baaaaaack!" The cat appeared in a bubbling pool of ink snapping together and growing fluffier as the ink settled into his shape. "Still late!" Shouted the reaper before grabbing the cat which promptly caught on fire as he threw it at Otto.

Miliardo Kason

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:59 pm
Otto wanted to make him explode. Write and cry in pain. He wanted to make this kid suffer. He didn't know what it meant to suffer, but by God did he wish he could teach him. It was the heat of the moment making him so angry. Stupid and childish jabs at his height coupled with conveniences not available to him.

He caught Tenya just in time to see a flaming cat hurled his way. He yelped, using Tenya like a baseball bat to send the cat flying into the cieling.  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff