PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:24 pm
Maya Freana
wolf_with_a_dragon
Maya Freana
wolf_with_a_dragon
Maya Freana
wolf_with_a_dragon

Whatcha been up to all this time?
A whole lot of trying to keep my head above water in college. But this was something I really needed. How've you been?

It's good to hear you've been keeping your priorities in order. I would hate to hear you're bombing college because of us.

I've been pretty good. A lil fire here, a medical there, lots of work, and bits of relaxation in between.
Oh dear, are you ok?

Yeah, I'm fine. Why wouldn I b-waitaminute! I never told you I was a volunteer firefighter now did I?!
No! You didn't!

Aha! Yeah, I joined my city's volunteer fire department about eight months ago. So the fires and medicals I mentioned are just calls I went on during that time span.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:25 pm
wolf_with_a_dragon
Maya Freana
wolf_with_a_dragon
Maya Freana
wolf_with_a_dragon

It's good to hear you've been keeping your priorities in order. I would hate to hear you're bombing college because of us.

I've been pretty good. A lil fire here, a medical there, lots of work, and bits of relaxation in between.
Oh dear, are you ok?

Yeah, I'm fine. Why wouldn I b-waitaminute! I never told you I was a volunteer firefighter now did I?!
No! You didn't!

Aha! Yeah, I joined my city's volunteer fire department about eight months ago. So the fires and medicals I mentioned are just calls I went on during that time span.
That's cool, are you liking it?  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:31 pm
Maya Freana
wolf_with_a_dragon
Maya Freana
wolf_with_a_dragon
No! You didn't!

I'm loving it. The medical calls aren't always pleasant, but the fires sure are.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:57 pm
wolf_with_a_dragon
Maya Freana
wolf_with_a_dragon
Maya Freana
wolf_with_a_dragon
No! You didn't!

I'm loving it. The medical calls aren't always pleasant, but the fires sure are.
Yeah I imgaine, but I'm glad you're loving it  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash