Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[PRP/1v1?] Chill to the bone (Taym/Amrita) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rejam

Aged Hater

13,425 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:19 pm
Enoh Love

"Where," he said slowly, as though he were talking to an idiot child, "did you hear my name?"

His fingers moved on the hilt of the weapon, opening and closing under the branch of a pair of brass antlers, but he did not move from where he stood.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:35 pm
"...Oh. I'm sorry, I thought you were smart enough to take the hint." The ghoul straightened up in surprise, one hand lifting to cover her mouth for only a moment. When she relaxed again, she cleared her throat.

"Anyway. That's for me to know, and you to stew over, sweetheart." Was that how you used that word? She hoped so.

Rejam

Enoh Love
Crew

Rejam

Aged Hater

13,425 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:10 pm
Enoh Love

Her hands. Her feet. Her stitches. Somehow all of these were more repulsive and wrong than the wreck of her face. He didn't want to look at her but looking away would be, he felt, a mistake.

"What's yours? You pe--you things have names, right?"

So Kostya said. So Fiona insisted. She stirred uneasily at the question, an uncomfortable ripple behind his thoughts.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:57 am
"That's a stupid question." The Patchwork chuckled, shaking her head. "Of course we have names, you should know that." He had a weapon, after all...and he met Aleria. She couldn't imagine the Demon would have gone without introducing itself. "My name's Amrita. I'd say it's nice to meet you, but~" The ghoul shrugged, toying with the end of her braid.

"Listen. I've got a friend to meet, and to be honest I'm really not interested in doing this hallway dance with you. You're really not worth the time and effort, you know?" He looked like he was one step to death anyway, and there was no sport in that, even if she wanted revenge for Aleria. This man seemed close to destroying himself anyway. It was her consolation prize, at least. "So what can I do to convince you to leave?"

Rejam
Ahh I'm sorry! I thought I'd tagged this ;A;

Enoh Love
Crew

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items