Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Sandman base
Sandman Hospital Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:14 pm
cTheAngelofMusic

Sebastet gave him a small smile and nodded her head to him in respect before raising her emerald eyes to him again, "Our loyalty now will be to those who join us, no matter the clan or cat. We must finally unite for survival. So the ancient oaths will have to change. But I understand what you mean, Ace, and I thank you. I also will give you something no one else will probably understand," she told him softly.

She pulled one of her daggers and sliced her palm with it then held her bleeding hand out to him, "I swear on the blood that flows in my veins that you will have your revenge on Esabel for what she's done to you. No matter how long it takes me, even if I have to return from the grave itself, I will make certain that you have it," she told him, giving him a Hylarr oath that was actually even more ancient than the one he'd given her. In doing so, she'd also shown him how old she was...

She waited for him to take her hand to accept the oath she'd given him then stepped back as one of the nurses entered with his clothes then gestured for the woman to leave the room and followed her out, giving him his privacy to dress in peace.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 11:41 am
ace took the hand adn hilt of the blade in acceptance of the oath. "by this will our actions be set. as it has been said so will it be done." he said, and returned to his bed and took up the cloths the nurses had brought and began o slowly dress himself.

after he had finished dressing himself he was tired and his energy spent. "damn, for being' in a deep sleep fur so long, i feel so drained.." he said aloud to himself. as he sat on his bed and collapsed back into its clean sheets. he looked at the ceiling finding patterns in it as he rested a moment.  

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:09 pm
Rooms where being doubled packed as more wounded where brought in and the doctors and nurses where running around doing the best they could. Grann was rushed in to sugrey as fast as they could get in to work on his broken bones and the blood lost. They worked for hours before he was put in a private room hooked up to iys that had his blood type to feed his body and help heal him. He had not woke yet as nurses came to check on him over the time to change the blood bags.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:07 pm
Devossy

Sebastet said nothing as she entered his room, staying mostly in the shadows as the nurses did their jobs and finally left him alone. Only then did she step closer to him, wincing as she assessed his injuries. She had to consider, yet again, that he might have been better off if she hadn't come back to him, hadn't accepted his mark or given him hers.

Admittedly, he'd be doing his share of fighting, but before she'd come alone, he'd done most of it with the council.

"I knew I shouldn't have left you back there... I should have stayed instead..." she said softly and touched his face gently with just the tips of her fingers and winced at the bruising there that she knew would fade soon enough, but not soon enough for her peace of mind.

At least on her, bruising didn't show thanks to her fur. So he rarely got to see the results of her injuries, now or in the past. If he only knew the amount of scrapes she'd been in, even back then. Well, if he did he'd probably have a coronary.

Even now, her own injuries didn't show. She was badly bruised and had a few scrapes from the hounds' claws, not to mention all of the little 'love taps' she'd gotten during her brief stay with Ren.

But seeing Grann laying there with tubes giving him the blood he needed with his injuries freshly bandaged but plenty of bruising showing through... She couldn't help but wonder why she'd left him at the wall like that, why she hadn't sent him on home instead while she stayed behind to help guard those who were supposed to be repairing the walls.

Instead, she'd left him to get hurt this badly while she'd been kidnapped along with Alice. Admittedly, thanks to Ash, they hadn't stayed there long. But right now, looking down at him, she couldn't help but think that he was more likely better off without her if this was how things wound up.

She reached up to scratch at her neck where the collar had been and closed her eyes as she backed away from the bed. The backs of her knees found the chair and dropped her into it with a wince as she put her other hand to her face with a heavy sigh and silently prayed that he would come out of this fine and unscared....  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:49 am
Red Gypsy

Grann was sleeping but he could feel her presence in the room and pick up her scent. If it was not for the drugs keeping him under he would be up and to her all ready. It took all he head to open his eyes and turn his head her way. He could not see will an every thing was blurry but he knew where she was from her scent. "if your sitting there blaming you self and worring don't" he said in a pained tired voice, "How about you? you where kidnapped? did they hurt you in any way?" He could carless about his wounds for his love had been taken by the one person he wanted die for all the pain that was caused.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:32 pm
Devossy

Sebastet moved to sit beside him on the bed and took his hand in hers, "I'm fine. A few bruises that won't show, that's all. Alice wound up downing a bit of drugged blood that put her into her fertile time, so Ash is taking care of her and she'll be fine. And I can't help blaming myself. I shouldn't have left you like that," she said softly and leaned in to give him a light kiss to his lips.

"But you need to rest and heal. We can talk more when you're better," she told him a bit more firmly, wishing she could add her own blood to the mix that was being given to him but not sure if she should.

Behind her, at the door, stood Blade with Dirk just behind her. She hesitated to enter the room after seeing that kiss but knew she should try on Grann first as the nurse had suggested. She felt Dirk give her shoulder a squeeze and took in a deep breath as she simply walked in and stood on the other side of the bed, placing one hand on Grann's shoulder, "I'm here to help," she said softly without looking at either of them.

She closed her eyes and summoned the healing ability that had managed to blossom within her, sending the beautiful blue-green flames over Grann's injuries. The flames didn't actually burn. They were more of a physical manifestation of the ability. And it didn't cause any pain as she simply healed his wounds to a point that he was able to leave the hospital instead of healing him fully.

She knew Dirk wouldn't take too kindly if she did another resurrection act, so she held back and simply healed Grann of the worst of it then left the room to go to the next patient the nurse showed her to with Dirk close and keeping an eye on her.

Sebastet had no idea what to say to the woman as she healed Grann as much as she did then left. There was something in her movements that spoke of the grace only a Hylarr usually moved with, but she smelled of Pack, cat, and the man, not Hylarr. So she simply let it go for now, just grateful that Grann would be able to go home now.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:10 pm
Red Gypsy

Grann just chuckled as he was not going to argue with her or go against her word. He laid there ready to go back to sleep but another woman and male came in and what happened next bewildered him a bit. The woman used a strange power that looked like flames that healed him to the point he did not feel weak any more. As he sat up the nurse came in and he looked at his love. "will that was new." he said to Sebby, "I am going to have to thank her for that but for now I need clothes and this tubes out so we can go help and check on people." The nurse gave a look but went and got him clothes before pulling out the tubes and other things. "please Lord grann go home and rest" the nurse said leaving him top change. Grann sighed before she swigged his leg out of the bed and stood up. "I can move I don't need rest" he said smiling as Sebby before going to give her a kiss.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:19 pm
Devossy

Sebastet accepted his kiss but still frowned at him as he dressed himself, "You are going to go home and rest a bit, with me. I had a nice little talk with the council. No bloodshed, I promise. Just a talk. They agreed to team up with the Kiba pack and the humans to guard the downed section of the wall while yet another mixed team of workers repaired it. They'll do the same along the entire wall until everything is repaired. Then they'll do the same at each entrance to help guard against intruders.

"So you will be going home. And you will be going to bed," she told him fairly firmly, giving him very little choice in the whole matter, "They'll be heading in here at any minute to clean the room for another occupant. The council also scrambled all House and Clan Healers to come down here to help with the injured," she added, feeling a little bit smug over her accomplishments.

The best part was that she'd never had to draw a weapon or threaten anyone's life over it all...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:02 pm
Red Gypsy

Grann just chuckled as he got dress and slipped some shoes on. Running a hand through his hair he went and kissed cheek before taking her arm. "all right I will go home and rest and no work just rest" he said smiling. He was happy to have her here and that she had taken care of the counicle. He knew he could count on her to handle thing when he was down and out. Leaving he stopped by the front desk to sigh papers before looking at how every one was running around and some families where there crying and asking about loved ones. "We need to get back at the re for this" he said to her, "come lets go home." Nodding to the nburses he left wanting to get home to rest and plan. *exit*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:17 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
DIRK LUTHER,
VAMPIRE HUNTER.
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

spaceDirk watched quietly as Blade used her healing abilities, their link open so that she could draw from his strength, if need be. Truth be told, Dirk could not help but feel uncomfortable in the presence of Grann. After all, he had spent decades hunting down the man's feral kin. Relieved once he left, Dirk returned his attention to Blade. He could sense some mild strain in her, but to her credit, she was holding up well. He placed a hand on her shoulder.

space"Do you wish to continue?"

Red Gypsy
Big ole booties

thus always to tyrants

Unforgiving Prophet

4,600 Points
  • 1 Win 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:30 pm
Blade smiled up at him and nodded, "A few more. Then I'll stop and let the rest do what they can. I won't push it too far," she assured him softly, their connection allowing him to know that she didn't mind it if he stopped her at any time.

She'd been able to feel how uncomfortable he was with Grann, but had moved on as soon as she could for his sake.

The next patient she was directed to was a human, badly injured when a section of the wall had fallen on her. Blade smiled reassuringly at the young teenager and used her healing ability to help only with the worst of the injuries; internal bleeding, a few broken bones, a bad cut along one leg. But she left it at that, knowing that the rest would finish healing on its own time.

She let Dirk lead her to the next, a Were from the pack who was unconscious. She did the same as she'd done with the others, only healing the worst of the injuries enough to allow them to finish healing on their own.

After that, though, she gave Dirk a nod to show him that she was done, knowing that she couldn't do any more healing without passing out. She leaned into him with an arm around his waist as he lead her out of the room then shook her head as one of the nurses headed their way, keeping her promise that she'd stop when she knew she had to.

But when she heard the crying wail of a child, she knew she would have to rely on Dirk's strength to take her out of here before she continued past her limits...

thus always to tyrants
Up to you where they go now, Babe.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:48 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
DIRK LUTHER,
VAMPIRE HUNTER.
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

spaceDirk was ready to get her back to the pack house, but he knew that the Blade couldn't resist a child in need. He led her to back to the triage, instructing her to not act until they had a grasp on the child's situation. Dirk might have been a cold b*****d, but he wasn't cruel enough to leave a suffering child, one way or the other.

spaceThe child had been in a collapsed house near the wall, and suffered a broken leg, a near miracle that it had not been injured more. Alone, Blade would not be able to heal the child without injuring herself. Thankfully, she was not alone. Dirk turned to her,

space"Do not use the last of your energy. Tap into mine. If you cannot heal the leg without over exerting, at least ease the child's pain."

Red Gypsy
One more and then back to the pack house.

thus always to tyrants

Unforgiving Prophet

4,600 Points
  • 1 Win 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:03 pm
Blade had to pull him down for a tender kiss for the offer, "Thank you," she whispered to him then approached the child. This one would be a bit tricky for her because she had to keep the little boy from panicking when she healed him. So she met his eyes and smiled, teasing at his chin until he offered her a tearful smile, "I'm going to make it stop hurting for you, alright?" she said softly, gaining a slightly jerky nod from the boy.

She pulled her cat closer to the surface but only enough that she could offer a soothing purr for the child, then set her hand above his leg and called up the healing flames she used. She did tap into Dirk's energy for it, though, knowing he'd be able to feel exactly what she was doing this time.

She got the bones to start knitting together a bit faster, pulled away the naturally occurring toxins in the area, increased the endorphins to help with the pain, smoothed out a few blood clots in the veins, and then numbed the nerves in the area for a little while while he finished healing on his own.

When she finished, she smiled to note that her purr had allowed the child to go to sleep and got a soft 'thank you' from the nurse before she moved to Dirk. She hadn't had to take too much energy from him for what she'd done, but simply using the ability was exhausting for her and it showed as she put her arm around his waist and leaned into him so he could finally guide her out of the hospital.

thus always to tyrants
And off we go!

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 3:59 pm
Za'Vira Lucio

Dameon Black

Red Gypsy

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

For a time all was quiet, the mind drifting to memories of good times passed, Za’Vira would awake suddenly in a bed though being held down by a pair of hands which didn’t have to try very hard to keep her there as she was so weak that she’d just stopped and laid there “it’s alright you’re safe, from your injuries you’ve had a rough time” Za’Vira struggled to focus on the person standing over her but could tell that it was a woman, her vision was still blurry and could hardly remember what had happened though somehow she managed to at least try and speak “where…” she had a rough time forming a sentence but the woman next to her at least understood what she was trying to say and responded “you’re in a hospital, you were rushed in after you stumbled into town and collapsed on a gentleman who had tried to help you” Her ears perked up slightly when she heard someone coming into room and had looked in the direction of the but struggled to focus on the person now standing at the foot of her bed, closing her eyes she stopped trying and simply laid there, “how’s the patient nurse?” said a man’s voice to which the woman next to her responded “struggling but alive and conscious” Za’Vira finally opened her eyes again and was able to see a bit better and noted the man in front of her was wearing a doctors coat, the man smiled warmly and spoke “you know you are very lucky to be alive right now, with the kind of injuries you had sustained I’m amazed that you were still walking, can you tell us your name?” Za’Vira nodded though she was still groggy from having passed out though she was at least able to say her name without any trouble “I'm…Za’Vira” she was slowly recovering her eyes briefly broke contact with the doctor in front of her to examine the fact that she wasn’t wearing anything except what appeared to be a medical gown and started to get up again the nurse doing her best to keep her in bed but ultimately the doctor had to help restrain her before she finally calmed down again the doctor continued “I know your anxious to get up but please stay we’ve got to make sure your wounds have healed properly, can you tell us what happened? I’d noted at least a dozen or so claw marks and one rather nasty bite to your left shoulder” Almost immediately tears appeared as she was reminded that she was still alive and not going to see her love. The nurse noted the tears and looked at the doctor “doctor perhaps that is not a subject that should be talked about right now” the doctor nodded and replied “of course you are right my apologies Za’Vira if I dug up any painful memories as a result of asking you that, I’ll take my leave for now if you need anything just let the nurses know and they’ll do their best to help you.

Za’Vira wasn’t sure what to do at this point as she watched the doctor leave the nurse could tell that she was in pain, though the pain she had wasn’t something they could help with and simply put her hand on her shoulder “it’s alright, I’ll be by periodically to check up on you so rest you need it” the nurse was right of course she did need to rest but having been reminded of the destruction left her crying and hurting deep within, to say the least she mourned for so many lost though how long she was out she couldn’t say but now that the medical staff had left she started looking around her small room and found her clothes and gear on a counter with her weapons close by, relieved that she didn’t lose them she sighed slightly though she couldn’t help by cry in her hands as she laid there with nothing but time to haunt her and torment her soul. To say she was lost was an understatement and uncertain as to what she was going to do also very uncertain, for now she simply closed her eyes and tried to rest as best she could.

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 12:22 am
Za'Vira Lucio

Dameon Black

Red Gypsy

As time went on Za’Vira started getting restless, like clockwork the nurse was in every half hour to check up on her and every time attempted to help her relax, for her there was no way to relax especially since she was somewhere she’d never been to. After the nurse had left Za’Vira slowly got up she was still feeling very weak but she could walk at least and her focus was clear so she’d be able to navigate easily enough so she got out of the medical gown and put her clothes on to which were going to need to be cleaned and sowed up again since they were torn up from the battle and put her armor on as well as checked it before she put everything else on and checked her rifle before she walked over to the door and popped her head out carefully to see if anyone was around. Seeing no one around at the moment she darted out of the room and made her way to what appeared to be stairs and made her way downstairs. Making her way to the main floor she passed a few medical staff who paused to see her rushing passed them and questioning where she was going as it was obvious that a fair few people were aware that she was in the hospital which only made her that much more nervous about being there and eventually she found the main doors only to have a few people standing there waiting for her “miss we’re going to have to ask you to return to your room, please” among those who were standing there was the doctor who was intent on making sure his patient didn’t do anything foolish in her condition “I can’t I’m sorry” she raised her weapon though struggled to do so since she was still weak and continued “please step aside I don’t want to have to shoot” she struggled to keep her weapon raised and it was surprising when someone’s hand grabbed it from her, and saw a man in medical fatigues holding it “there’s no need for that we’re only here to help” the man smiled as he offered a hand to help her she was panting at this point from exhaustion and just knelt down “I need to get out of here” she spoke up as she fell over causing everyone to rush up to help her.

When she finally came to she was back in her room in back in the medical gown though this time her gear had been taken somewhere, the nurse came in and smiled “good to see awake, had us worried when you collapsed, don’t worry about your clothes and equipment we’ve put those safely away until you are well enough to leave, can’t have you trying to run off in your current state so please just try and rest and focus on getting well” after the nurse left she swore to herself from collapsing like that when she needed focus and simply sat in bed concerned on what to do, she had no way of leaving at this point since she wasn’t going to leave without her gear and had no way of knowing where’d they put everything.

Sandman base

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces