Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Sandman base
Training Area Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:39 pm
Devossy

Sebastet grinned right back at her as she approached Lucifer and scratched him behind the ear, "You want another shot at that pesky demon Lucifer? Then get me to the base as hast as you can," she told him then got on his back and looked over at Hope, "Send the little one in to start getting people out and pester the idiots a bit. You can either take Passia's companion or see to survivors. I'll ruin Passia's fun," she added then gave Lucifer the signal to leave.

But her shoulder pulled in the process and she had to get down, swearing roundly in the process, "Sorry, Hope... It looks like I did a bit too much with the axes and pulled something. You'll have to go on your own. I'll stay here where you can call me if you need me," she said, her tone grumpy and clearly unhappy with the situation...

((Edited))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:54 pm
Hope smiled as she looked at the grim hound. "you heard her boy get there and get your brothers" she said, "get any one still alive near the demons far away and to a safe place. so o do it and show the big guys up like you love to." The grim hound nodded and disappeared in to the shadows as Hades snorted. Hope gave him a look as she climbed on to his back. "All right I will see you when I get back" she said petting his head as she nodded to Sebby. Hades grinned before walking first out of the city so he did not wreak anything. Once out he took off to the bases as fast as he could shaking the ground as he went. ((exit))

Red Gypsy

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:08 am
Once hope and her hounds were gone, Sebastet swore again as she entered the training area, her hands tightly gripping the axes in her hands. She hated being injured. She hated not being able to fight.

She gave off a low growl as she stopped in the center of the sandy fighting area and lowered her head for a moment. Without warning, she spun and threw both axes with a small shout, then turned to leave again with her tail lashing behind her and showing her agitated state to everyone who looked at her.

The axes shuddered as they buried themselves deeply into the target, deeply enough that no human was going to be able to pull them out. At least they'd be there when Hope got back...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:06 pm
Masaomi

User Image

Masaomi entered into the training grounds ready to see where it was his lovely wife had run off. He was always busy with so much going on lately all the chaos and trouble. But it was the life he paid for protecting his family and being an Alpha. He didn't mind at all though he would do anything for his family even if it coast him his own life. He smiled as he looked at his mate seeing her as he grinned.

Devossy

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:15 pm
User Image

Yellan was trying to get the pups to clean up the training area before they left to the house. Most of them where just goofing off and getting on her nerves. She was going to snap at them again before she noticed some of them looking behind her wide eyed. Looking over her shoulder she grinned as she tackled her mate and kissed him deeply. "and where the hell have you been?" she asked pressing agiant him as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:24 pm
Masaomi

User Image

Masaomi sighed but a happy sigh as he hugged Yellan. "Sorry I can't speak of it much you know Grann has forbid me to speak much but I hvae been tracking lately thats all I will say." He sighed as he hated this job but it would help them out a lot in the long run. "So how have things been going around here and all?" He asked as he smiled at the young ones who were not listening to Yellan. "Ok you all need to listen and clean up ok."

Devossy

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:32 pm
User Image

"I know your the best tracker we have but I worry when he sends you out" Yellan said pushing against him more, "I don't want to loss you." she rested her head against him as she smiled as the pups jumped and went to speed cleaning. She just wnated to be alone with him right now but she knew there was a party going to happen soon that they need to get too. "Not much, besides the pups giving me headachs and Grann has taken a mate" she said, "owe have a party to go too."

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:38 pm
Masaomi

User Image

Masaomi smiled as he pressed back at her. "Your a little tease you know that right." He smiled as he nipped at her neck when the pups weren't looking. "So Grann finally got a mate of his own. Well then that sounds interesting I can't wait to meet her. Oh and a party well then." He grinned.

Devossy

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:39 pm
Wind had run off from the market place, thinking that the stranger would follow and play with him. In his wolf form, he didn't always think straight.

So that was how he managed to run right into the training area, skidding to a wide-eyed halt when he saw what was in there. His halt kicked up a bit of sand as he froze in place, shaking all over with a total 'Oh s**t!' look on his face.

He just knew he was going to get attacked just like last time, and the time before that, and... Well, one generally got the idea. And he'd gotten the idea a long time ago. WereWolves just didn't like him.

It didn't help his state of mind when a few of the pups growled at him aggressively, making him give a soft whine and drop to his belly where he was then try to crawl away backwards, looking completely like he knew he was so low on this totem pole that he'd fallen off of the end of it a long time ago.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:48 pm
User Image

Yellan giggled as she draw her nails down his back. "o your going to see jsut how much of a tease i really can be" she said to him before hearing the pups. she looked at what they where growling at and got made at them. " you $#%&*#%U& Stop that" she snapped at them in a deep growl. As much as she perfered to be the hot sexy wolf she still knew how to snap her pack in place. she walked past the pups to wind and bent down in front of him. "I am sorry there not right in the heads some days" she said smiling, "I am not going to hurt you I am yellan." Taking a hand she lifted it to him to smell and show she meant no harm.

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Red Gypsy

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:02 pm
Masaomi

User Image

Masaomi growled at the nails being dragged down his back as he was going to pay her back but stopped once he noticed a wolf. He snapped back up as he looked at the wolf his personality changing. He moved in close as he smelt. "So how can we help you? That is if you can actually talk" He looked at the wolf. He was not trying to be threatening but he was just naturally like this for the most part.

Devossy

Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:17 pm
Wind cringed back from them a bit as they approached him then got totally confused when they didn't attack him. He cautiously moved his nose forward and sniffed at the hand Yellan held out to him and backed away again, considering them and the situation.

There really was no hope for it now. He couldn't talk in this form.

His shift wasn't like most Were's shifts, though. One moment, he was a wolf, the next he was a beautiful naked man crouched down in front of them with long dark brown hair hiding most of him while he looked at them with cautious pale brown eyes as he glanced up at the Alpha briefly then dropped his eyes to the ground again.

"I'm sorry... I didn't mean to intrude... My sister and I are only here to rest for a few days... We aren't looking for trouble..." he said hesitantly, doing his best not to look at anyone and keep most of his body hidden with his hair.

But it wasn't hard to see down the line of his back where he carried numerous scars obviously made by other Were's and showing why he'd been so afraid of them when he'd run in here.

A smaller female version of him stepped through the doorway and took in the scene in one glance of darker brown eyes. her hair was also not as long as her brothers and held back in a braid that revealed the tanktop and shorts she was wearing. She hesitated just a moment but saw that she wasn't going to have to do a rescue and approached slowly enough not to startle anyone as she dropped a set of clothes next to her brother then stopped beside him.

Her eyes were on the Alpha couple, not afraid to meet their eyes as only a cat would do, "Get dressed Wind," she said softly then ignored him as he backed away and turned his back to pull on the jeans and t-shirt she'd dropped for him.

"You'll have to forgive him. He's been attacked by your kind too many times to build up any confidence around other wolves," she told them simply then met Masa's eyes boldly and narrowed her eyes at him as she crossed her arms over her chest, "Especially since it was an Alpha that killed our mother right in front of him and nearly killed him as well," she added, deliberately distracting them from her brother.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:28 pm
User Image

Ok Yellan had never mate a were that just changed like that. Though he was good looking she felt more sorry for him then anything. Standing up and stood by her mate and wrapped her self around him. The pups stayed out of it and headed back to the house. they knew there Alphas could take care of them selves. Though Yellan gave them one last glare that got them running.

"I am sorry to hear that and sorry for your losses" she said in a kind voice, "but you and your brother having nothing to fear from me or my mate. In fact we welcome new wolves or those who don't have a pack to join us." She looked at Wind sorry for the poor guy and what had happen to him. but she knew the past could not be changed. "If you two like you can stay with us while your here" she said smiling, "my mom will set the rules to keep the pups from bugging you to...no one crossing her not even my big guy here." she could not help but smile at that. No one crossed her mother and there was a reason way the old she wolf was held in fear and respect.

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:59 pm
Masaomi

User Image

Masaomi smiled as he looked at the two now in front of him. "I apologies for your losses as my wive has stated. But as she also said your very welcome to stay here for as long as you would like. We understand to some extent that you have had difficult times and we don't want to cause you any trouble only help." He smiled showing he meant it as he looked at the women directly in her eyes. She was bold he found that interesting for sure.

Devossy

Red Gypsy

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:57 pm
Blade considered the offer for a long moment as she looked them both over. But she only dropped her eyes when her brother stepped up behind her and put a hand on her shoulder. He kept his gaze low, "Please excuse my sister, sir... We're twins, yes, but... We're really hybrids... Our mother was a Werewolf/Hylarr hybrid who was seduced by a demon... While I shift to a wolf..." he explained then glanced down at his sister and gave a small shrug of one shoulder, "My sister shifts to a black leopard... As a cat, she's a bit more aggressive and prone to meet the eyes instead of dropping them. It's not a challenge, I promise, it's just..." he gave another half-shrug, "She's a cat..." he finished, hoping that would explain it the best.

Blade stayed quiet, knowing that she'd probably put her foot in it if she spoke up now. She hated having to explain herself to others. But she hated her brother doing it for her. Still, it was probably alot better that he'd done it instead of her.

She finally looked up at her brother for a brief moment that most twins seem to share from time to time and gave a soft sigh and nodded while making sure to keep her eyes down, "Thank you for the offer... Could you show us where we can stay?" she asked politely even though it went against everything in her to be nice over the entire situation. She hated to feel like she was begging but the situation was getting a bit tense...

And her brother now wanted a bath...  
Sandman base

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces