Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Sandman base
Grand outdoor garden Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:30 pm
User Image

Alice smiled as she looked up at him. Playing with her cloak she ripped off a piece of it. Taking his hair she braided it and tied it up with the cloth she had. "there that way your hair won't get caught on anything" she said smiling as she kissed him. Going over to the servants she looked at the what was brought. "We should set up the tables first and make sure there is enough room for every one to move around" she said, "then I only want light decor for every thing. I want the true decor to be the flowers."

She smiled at Ash before going to the roses that she lived. She smiled and picked the red rose and looked and saw some one else. She waved at the other Vampire before heading back to Ash. "here" she said giving him the rose, "a symbol of love and beauty."

Red Gypsy

ll Yokai Loki ll

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:48 pm
Ash held still while she braided his hair then brought him a rose, marveling at her quiet beauty as she moved around. She was so amazing to him, he'd never met anyone like her before and knew he probably never would. He accepted the rose and kissed the hand that gave it to him, "A beautiful symbol, yes. But it pales in comparison to you, my love," he told her softly then released her hand to put the rose under his belt at his waist so that he wouldn't loose it while working.

He stared into her blue eyes a moment more then took in a deep breath and moved to help set up the low-lying tables and cushions for the guests to distract himself from her so that he wouldn't stare at her like a moon-struck idiot.

As he worked, he remembered where he was from and was more than grateful to be here. Among other demons, an Incubus carries a low status most of the time. He'd worked long and hard to grow in rank and power enough to be more than an outlet for other demon's desires. He'd finally freed himself from 'home' and found his way over here, where he'd found trouble of another sort. If it hadn't been for Sebastet...

He shook his head to get his mind back in the here-and-now, not wanting to dwell on the past. He helped with decorating the table and setting up areas for the games that were planned then moved on to setting up the buffet table where simple foods would be placed for the Elders, guests, and council members that still ate food.

Since Alice had wanted low lighting, the servants left for tall candelabras to set up at the edges of the area and smaller ones for the tables. They would be lighted when it was time for the party to start, but their placement now was integral to the entire set-up.

He either ignored the looks the servants gave him or just didn't see them, though the watching Alice had to be grateful when they simply accepted his help and ignored what he looked like. But his current work did leave Alice to do as she pleased, only having to direct them here and there...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Artificial M0nstrosity

Benevolent Bachelor

22,850 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Party Member 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:45 pm
User Image
heeartbrokenanderernfinityockhart
Theme:x Location: Grand Outdoor Garden Company: A pair of lovers and servants Mood: Lonely
»»»OoC: Sorry for the quote again. I felt the pic looked better on the right. The third time was for a typo. gonk «««
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Surely enough, Infinity had gotten what he'd assumed. He lifted his newest treasure up towards the sky to admire its magnificence only to have his alone time with a mere mirage by two strangers. The young female vampire from a few moments ago accompanied by whom he assumed to be her servant. No way to know for sure unless the curious mad had asked. But Infinity was never the one to trifle so deeply into others' business so auddenly. A solid and quite talented listener that he was for the vampire was nosy enough to overhear talks of a social gathering. Such a splendid idea on the hostess's part! It had been awhile since Mr. Lockhart had ever attended anything. Oh but who was he to go on babbling about these things? He simply couldn't waltz in and steal the show--not that he would. The spotlight was never for him and Infinity was content with that decision.

Infinity turned one corner in the garden and...voila. His soft gaze met with said hostess who had greeted him with a kind gesture. That very same gentle wave that she had given him years ago. The conscience struck again but this time piercing his fragile emotional state with daggers. The white gloved hand that held his rose gripped its stem, tighter. And for what? Just another figment of dreadful memories. Infinity watched the woman walk up to the man who he confirmed to be her significant other. In spite of his innermost jealousy, Infinity couldn't help but bear a satisfying smile; even if it may have been plastic. Perfection and passion at the forefront; the red rose was the likely winner. His smile quickly faded as he slipped his white rose into a pocket on his coat. The flower was tucked in nicely but could barely be seen. There was no way it would out like its colorful companions and cousins scattered around its newfound owner. By the time Infinity had snapped bacl into reality, the fellow vampire was already conversing the topic of her party. Look around huh? I'd expect you'd want me to do that. Infinity thought, walking over to where the action was occurring with a forced grin.

Left and right servants were preparing for the occasion with swift diligence but with the utmost caution. While the decorations themselves were to divulge in Infinity's admiration was with the dedication of one man among all the workers. The intrinsic motivation the woman's lover had was one to be revered, and Infinity respected it greatly. A man is only truly a man if he can make his woman, the love of his life, happy. He placed his wandering hands on one of the many candelabras and ran his fingers across its exterior. Such detail their maker put into them. It would have been worthy of being in a manor to the Lockhart family name.

"Such intricate designs... Excellent work to the artist who made this." Infinity mumbled to himself. However, little did he know was that he was loud emough to be heard. When it came to pieces of art, Infinity took great care in preserving them. It was the perfect scapegoat to relieve his troubled mind from the intimate company whom he felt he had intruded on.

Devossy

Red Gypsy

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:35 am
User Image

Alice smiled as she watched them set things up in the way she wanted to. She had years of practice to make things look elegant but still hold there natural beauty. Hearing a voice she looked to see it was the male that was walking around. Putting on a soft gentle smile she walked to him her long black dress flowing behind her. "Grandfather may spend most of his life working behind a desk but he has great taste in finding beauty in everything or having a eye to have it craft it" she said as she looked up at him.

She had never seen him before but it was her own fault for not leaving the house much in many days out of fear. "Pardon me" she said as she curtised and bowed her had making some of her long white hair fall over her shoulder, "I am Lady Alice Blackblood. And You are?." Standing back up she moved her hair back over her shoulder as she looked around. The servants would be done soon which was good for she would want to do one last look over before the party began. She looked back at him wondering what Clan he was from and wondering if he was going to come to the party.

Red Gypsy

ll Yokai Loki ll

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Black_Rabbit_D

Interesting Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:46 pm
♠⊢⊀Violet⊁⊣♠

User Image

♠Cat that was trapped in a mirror♠

Violet soon jumpped out of a mirror that seem to be inside a greenhouse " naa.?... why on earth would you put a mirror in a green house?.. meow.. so strange " Violet shooking her head before comeing out of the green house but then she turned herself invisible, woundering about the garden, seeing who was who, everything seem really busy about some garden opening up and its a strange to open up a garden really. Soon her grinned appeared on her face but someone could see the grin even when she was invisible and a maid screamed at Violet's grin and dropped everything. So violet started to flot in the air her grin gone " naa... silly maid already taking my fun away naa. " Violet slowly moved closer to Alice but not yet, not yet ready to take her. So a plan has started in her mind. Getting onto her feet she appeared where everyone can see her now and started to run at alice " ALICE!!!! " Violet happly said as she jumped and giving alice a hug..

♠Now free to play game♠

Devossy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:48 pm
Ash moved fast and grabbed the strange girl by her neck, pulling her off of Alice to glare at her as he held her off of the ground, "I don't know who you are, but you don't have the right to assault Lady Alice like that," he told her in an angry tone.

He gave Alice and the other male a small nod, "I'm sorry she interrupted you. I'll just go find out what she's doing and let you get back to your conversation," he told them with a small smile then walked to the other side of the area with the cat.

He could still keep an eye on Alice from here but leveled another glare at the strange cat, "Now how about you tell me what you're doing, cat. And do keep in mind that Lady Alice now has a bodyguard that will be with her from now on and gets upset when her happiness is interrupted..." he said with a low growl, his dark eyes shifting to a dark crimson , showing that he was not a very happy demon at the moment.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:30 pm
User Image

Alice jumped when some one hugged her. The only people who hugged her was family for a strange girl.....that looked like a cat, to do that was strange. Not only that she know her name, which worried her more since she did not know who this girl was. "thank you Ash" she said worried as she took the girl and left. She looked at the servants who where a little freaked out and waved them on to carry on. "I am sorry about that" she said looking back at Infinity.

Red Gypsy

ll Yokai Loki ll

Black_Rabbit_D

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:52 pm
♠⊢⊀Violet⊁⊣♠

User Image

Hissing at the man as he grabbed her neck and pulling her away from Alice " unhand me!.. " Violet said hissing again as she didnt like to be touched with out knowing she was going to be touched, once she got out of his hands she hissed at him again " You do not touch a cheshire cat, unless you want your hands cut off, i am the nightmare of dreams, i am the cheshie cat " Violet turned herself inivisible but appeared behind the demon called ash. " i am not here to hurt dear Alice... she used to be my best friend you know...but im guessing she dont remember me after all i was only a kitten back then. " Violet had her claws at the back of his head, eyes turned red as she didnt like anyone or anything pull her away from her friend alice. " im only here to see a friend and if she remember me but im guessing she dont so.. im gonig to stay here and become friends again. naa " Her eyes turned back to blue and grinned sweetly " naaa,na... did i worry you for a secend there?... haha..dont worry okie meow...like i said she was my best friend but she dont remember me that all. " Violet soon jumped up on top of ash's head and started floting back to alice " meow.. you really dont remember me alice?...no matter...we can be friend all over again yes? meow " Violet said as she flotted in mid air her paws under her chin as she layed on her stomach close to Alice.

♠Now free to play game♠

Devossy

Red Gypsy

Black_Rabbit_D

Interesting Hunter

Artificial M0nstrosity

Benevolent Bachelor

22,850 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Party Member 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:00 pm
User Image
Theme:x Location: Grand Outdoor Garden Company: Lady Alice, Ash, and a cat woman. Mood: Humble
»»»OoC:«««
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Before Infinity even had a chance to open his mouth, Ms. Blackwood had been assaulted by a strange feline woman! Unsure of how to react to this greeting he stood helplessly. This new guest didn't appear harmful. It was only a "friendly" hello from Alice's....friend? He had heard this story many times: Alice in Wonderland was, without comparison, a notable classic on Infinity's recommendation list. A mere fairy tale or every day fantasy novel coming to life before his eyes? Of course he'd divulge! But alas his hopes were shattered when the man known as Ash whisked the feline away by her neck. Such a pity. He wqs hoping to see more of this comical scene take stage. Leading an uneventful life had grown tiresome. The Lockhart male needed more thrills in his cursed life. Gruesome tragedies had taken control for far too long.

His happiness always met a drastic end.

Just when he'd thought the cat woman was taken care of, there she was again! The story of Wonderland was, at its name implies, filled with wonders. No matter how pleasing this sight was, Infinity kept a straight smile. Smiles were too joyful. Frowns were too sorrowful. But straight faces, were too untruthful. One could never tell what went on in someone's mind. He could play Wonderland just swell; no one would ever know.

"Well now that the shenanigans have subsided." he chuckled slightly. It was even harder to hold back a grin. Unfortunately one had slipped out. Was this what She wanted? Nevermind that thought. Infinity shook his head then crossed an arm over his chest and offered Lady Alice a greeting of his own: the gentleman's bow. "My name is Infinity Lockhart. I am, sadly, the last of my family." He did well to hold his smile for just a few more seconds and he stood back up. "My apologies for intruding on your garden. I simply just couldn't stray away from it." And sure enough, his crimson eyes did just that. They wandered past Alice and the cat girl to where he had plucked the white rose sitting in his pocket.

Devossy

Red Gypsy

Black_Rabbit_D

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:18 pm
User ImageAsh gave a frustrated growl as the cat escaped his grasp and returned to Alice, making him follow shortly after. He folded his arms across his chest as he stood close to Alice, giving a respectful nod to the male, "Mr. Lockhart, it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance. I am Ash, Lady Alice's bodyguard and companion. I am sorry for the disturbance, but this one seems to have mistaken Lady Alice for another that she knew long ago. We're all protective of Alice since there have been several attacks and kidnapping attempts on her person by the Re. For some reason, Ren seems to be obsessed with taking her from us," he explained for everyone's benefit.

Then he turned a bow to Alice, "I'm sorry to bring it up, my lady, but it seems necessary to explain. I don't find it hard to believe it of Ren to have played on this cat's old memories and planted a belief in her head that you are the Alice she knew long ago," he told her softly, hoping that she would understand why he was bringing it up now in the way he was doing so.

He hated to bring her any hurt, but knew that this was necessary. Anyone new around her had to receive the information so that they could look out for her, or betray a reaction that would eventually betray them as one of Ren's spies...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Black_Rabbit_D

Interesting Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:34 pm
♠⊢⊀Violet⊁⊣♠

User Image

Violet was sipping a cup of tea, where she got the tea from no one know really, she was just flotting in the air and just sipping it but when Ash started talking she sighed. " naaa.... you really are a downer asky, i can never forget a face you know and this is My alice that i knew, back in wounderland and the real world, you see in real life i was just nothing but a little kitten but in wounder land i was a great cheshire cat. " Violet grinned sweetly as her eyes soon turned to the man with the crimson eyes and black hair. She just appeared by the side of him out of no where as she still not letting her feet touch the ground " naa... you know wounder land?..the tails of a girl making up a new world?. where crazy capnip happens all the time." Violet smiled as she dissapeared and then appeared behind the man, putting her arms around his neck. " do you always around what it be like to have just nothing but fun? meow?. " Violet gasped and turned herself inivisible and reappeared in frant of everyone " How rude of me " placing her feet now on the ground as she bowed " i am the Cheshire cat but you can call me Violet to make things easy than saying Cheshire cat " Violet said giggling away..

♠Now free to play game♠

Devossy

Red Gypsy

ll Yokai Loki ll

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:44 am
User Image

"Its all right Ash" Alice said understand why he had to talk about her past. If this girl was here to kidnap her and hurt her it was best Infinity to know. Though the cat girl seemed friendly and nice and just wanted to play. Though she did not seem to understand why this girl can't thinking she knew her. "I am sorry but I never knew some one like you" she said to Violet, "I had pets when I was a child but my grandmother Rose hated them and would often get rid of them." She did have a few pets, a kitten, puppy, bunny and a horse. But her grandmother always found a reason to get rid of them with out her knowing. "I am sorry Violet and wonderland is just a place in a book" she said

She really did not want to hurt the girls feelings but it was the truth. Alice had missed her pets and her friends from her childhood. Will in fact she could not remember much of her childhood.Some thing dark did happen one day with friends. "I am sorry to hear that sir Lockhart" she said with a soft voice, "at lest her you among friends. and the Garden is not mine its for every one to come and go as they please."

Red Gypsy

ll Yokai Loki ll

Black_Rabbit_D

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Artificial M0nstrosity

Benevolent Bachelor

22,850 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Party Member 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:19 am
User Image
Theme:x Location: Grand Outdoor Garden Company: Lady Alice, Ash, and Violet. Mood: Humble
»»»OoC:«««
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

infinity let out a sigh of discontent when Ash uttered that dreaded name: the Re. That disgraceful hurdle of vampires who think playing dictator makes them high and mighty. He grinded his teeth, unaware of the tiny drops of blood seeping from his bottom lip. It led a trail trickling onto his white suit until it made contact with his beloved white rose; barely missing its center. Those people have done nothing but bring upon harm. It was only natural someone despised them as much as Infinity did. He slipped his hands into his matching white trousers to conceal the fists he had made. A much more presentable facade made its way. Unscathed by the blood on his mouth, Infinity settled down his nerves for the time being. Any kind of violent outburst would play as Infinity's dead end. He nodded to Ash and Violet who had now introduced themselves to him. Such a strange bunch they were, but it was better than those cursed Re.

"Ah, a public attraction. That brings much more joy to me than before. Here I thought I'd face charges for intrusion!" Infinity chuckled softly, laughing at his own misfortune. He couldn't help but admire the splendid nature around him.it had to be, the most beautiful thing the world could offer. "Now this occasion you're planning for. Do you perhaps have room for one more?" the vampire asked of Alice, more so the bodyguard. Infinity would hate to already been on bad terms with him. "Or two maybe?" he continued, turning his gaze to the cheshire. "I'm sure Miss Violet might want to enjoy the night. If it ever becomes dull you could entrust her with making things lively for the guests." However, this was more to his own benefit. A simple gathering of idle talk and refreshments. No he wanted something more. Overhearing its purpose as Alice's coronation sparked the idea. Therefore, this day should filled with surprises.

Devossy

Red Gypsy

Black_Rabbit_D

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:45 am
♠⊢⊀Violet⊁⊣♠

User Image

Violet tilted her head at Alice still having her grin, never to fallen just a slightly " its fine.. i had a feeling you never remember me. " Violet smiled bright at the man named Sir Lockhart wanted to keep Violet around to living things up " oh yes, yes indeed, i am a lively cat indeed, meow. ". She looked around and already it looked very ... dull. " It needs colour!. Bright lovely colours to set the mood, oh yes indeedy na.. did you know colors has different meaning?. baby blue is a sad colour, red i cant remember really.. and Purple!.. ahh yes purple my great colour indeed, Purple means joy and fun. " Violet started walking around but soon went to Sir lockheart still grinning " you like fun dont you?.. i can see it " Violet started backing away, skipping back mostly but stopped " by the way im not going to lie to you, lady Ren did ask for my to kidnap you but i never did like to come between Politics, its never really my thing to do someone's dirty work " Violet said happly before turning herself invisible before reappeareing behind Alice " even if you dont remember me Alice, i could not let Lady Ren get her hands on you, after alll.... we are best friends.. forever. " Violet said putting her arms around Alice " i did bad things once but never again " She whispered to Alice, her grain went away for a secend before it came back and letting go of Alice.
Violet started to flot again but on her back just waiting for everyone to see if this ash guy would try kill her or even do anything really. After all Violet was going to try kidnapping Alice but she was never going to do it in the first place, she hated politics and wars, after being trapped inside a mirror for a long time, she had alot of thing about, how she killed, Alice's friends and how much she could had done something to take everything back.

♠Now free to play game♠

Devossy

Red Gypsy

ll Yokai Loki ll

Black_Rabbit_D

Interesting Hunter

Sandman base

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers