Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Sandman base
Market place Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:45 pm
thus always to tyrants
boobies

She raised an eyebrow at him as he did his drunken best to make a pass at her. She recognized him easily but recognized his type too. Still, she knew she could take him down easily if she had to so talking to him wouldn't be that much of a hardship for her.

"Name's Blade. We met briefly once or twice before, though names weren't exchanged. Perhaps you could answer a question or two for me?" she asked him in a soft tone that was only slightly encouraging. But she knew it wouldn't take very much encouragement for him to take it as possible seduction. He was the type for it.

She also only looked up at him from the side with her head tilted slightly, knowing full well that too many males took that look as 'encouraging'. Especially in the drunken state he was in...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:00 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
SOREN ,
.GYPSY THIEF
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

spaceSoren laughed and shook his head, thumbing his nose and sniffing confidently. He grinned at her, his drunken mind picking up the signals that clearly weren't there.

space"No, no... I'd remember meeting a girl like you... But I'm always game to answer a few questions..."

spaceIn Soren's experience, playing along with whatever it was that girls wanted to talk about always led to fun, nude, adult type adventures, which was what he was all about. He winked at her and clicked his tongue as he leaned in close, asking;

space"What kind of questions you talking about? Riddles? I enjoy riddles, but I'm terrible at them..."

Red Gypsy
Hah, you actually clicked the spoilers? Nerd.

thus always to tyrants

Unforgiving Prophet

4,600 Points
  • 1 Win 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:09 pm
thus always to tyrants
Nope. Read them in the reply.

Blade gave a soft chuckle, unable to stop wondering how he'd managed to live as long as he had. To her, he just seemed to stupid to keep living. But there were all types these days.

"You don't remember seeing me? That's disappointing... I'd really hoped you'd remember..." she couldn't resist that one and made sure to sound properly disappointed over it just to see what he'd come up with for it. Really, he was making this just too easy for her...

"You were with a guy who seemed to have a pretty scary attitude... White eyes? Constantly glaring at everyone? I was hoping that you'd tell me how you could possibly have met, much less be hanging out with a guy like that..." she asked him softly and did a slow brainless blink that men always took for being coy.

She might not like the game, but she knew how to play it in the right circumstances. And this one certainly qualified.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:30 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
SOREN ,
GYPSY THIEF
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

spaceOh goddamn it, Soren thought as she asked about Luther. He hated that guy.

space"Oh, ******** that guy- I hate his guts..."

spaceHe quickly composed himself and ran his hand through his greasy brown hair, putting on his most heroic expression he had. He proceeded to tell the story of how he had encountered Luther being attacked by vampires and selflessly leaped into action. Of course, all of these were embellishments- 'Twas Luther what did the saving, while Soren panicked.

space"You'd think he'd be nice to the fellow what saved his skin, aye? No, the ungrateful git. A pox on myself for saving his sorry behind."

spaceMentally however, Soren had turned his back to the wall and leaned against it, secretly making sure Luther hadn't exited the bar and could overhear what he was saying. After all, the man still had the keys to his motorcycle...

Red Gypsy
titties

thus always to tyrants

Unforgiving Prophet

4,600 Points
  • 1 Win 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:41 pm
thus always to tyrants

Blade made an appropriately sympathetic noise for him, fully able to see through the lie and put it into the correct perspective. She knew full well that he wasn't the type to do much fighting. He was more inclined to panic in a fight like he described than to fight for his life or anyone else's. But she played along for the moment, knowing she had to get something good out of him at any moment that would actually be useful for her.

"Really? I'll admit that he doesn't look the type to be thanking anyone for anything, but he's still letting you hang out with him, so he can't be that bad. Can he?" she suggested, turning towards him so that she only had one shoulder against the wall.

She could still see the entrance to the bar easily and would know the instant that Luther left it. Still, she needed him to be useful, not depressed. So she tilted her head at him and raised one hand to toy with one of the braids hanging over her shoulder, her brown eyes moving over him slowly where he could see it as she licked her lips, pulling the lower lip between her teeth briefly.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:18 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
SOREN ,
GYPSY THIEF
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

spaceSoren had to scoff, crossing his arms over his chest. Now that was just insulting, he didn't care how pretty she was.

space"More like I'm letting that sad-sack hang out with me,"

Soren looked back to her, staring into her brown as eyes. He couldn't help but grin stupidly from looking at her. He had to suppress a laugh as he put a hand on her shoulder.

space"You are stupidly beautiful... I actually feel myself getting stupid, because of how beautiful you are. How do you do that?"

spaceHe kneaded her shoulder with his fingers, swaying slightly from the alcohol. He wanted to do more than that though, but a man who wandered as much as he did know that unwanted advances were trouble, even if one was too drunk to control oneself.

spaceBoy, did he know that one...

Red Gypsy
blah

thus always to tyrants

Unforgiving Prophet

4,600 Points
  • 1 Win 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:42 am
thus alwaya to tyrants

Okay, she just couldn't help but laugh at that one. Really? He'd actually said that? It was certainly a first for her. She found it so funny that she didn't brush his hand off of her shoulder.

"That would be more flattering, Soren, if you could actually remember me. You really have seen me twice. First at the fountain in the market. And second in that bar wearing nothing but a tank top and a pair of shorts. You made a whistle at me the first time. You almost made a pass at me the second time. I just fund it entirely too entertaining that you can't remember either one," she said with a smile on her face and laughter in her voice.

Then she pushed his hand off her shoulder and gave him a kiss on the cheek before pushing away from the wall, "But I have to say that's the first time anyone has ever called me 'stupidly beautiful'. So thank you for that. I have an appointment to keep, though, so I won't keep you from your entertainments of the evening," she told him before crossing the street to enter the bar, giving him a teasing wave before the door closed behind her.

Once inside, though, she had to deal with much more obvious idiots. They all left her alone after she dealt with the first guy who grabbed her a**. People tend to leave you alone when you drop a guy on his a** with one punch and plant his own dagger into the floor right in front of everything he holds sacred. Go figure.

At least she was able to get to the table Luther sat at without any problems. She turned the spare chair around and straddled it with her arms folded across the back of it without a word, knowing she didn't have to say a thing to him.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:10 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
DIRK LUTHER,
VAMPIRE HUNTER.
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

spaceLuther waved over the waitress as Blade sat. The girl eyed both of them nervously, but took Blade's order regardless. It was a wonder that no one had called the authorities on either of them by now. Luther sipped his beer before laying a map on the table.

"I've got a lead. One problem though; It'll take us out into the Zlands. It's a den of ferals, but this one has a bounty. We bring back their teeth, we get paid. Fifty-fifty split, no more than that."

Red Gypsy

'  

thus always to tyrants

Unforgiving Prophet

4,600 Points
  • 1 Win 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:47 am
thus always to tyrants
Aww nothing from Soren?

Blade ordered a simple beer and a plate of fried chicken with fries, not really something they could screw up. As the waitress left, she dutifully listened to him and frowned at the map, silently considering the possibilities before speaking.

"My brother and I passed through that area once... There are some caves towards the eastern area there," she pointed them out then slid her finger towards the western portion of the area he had marked, "This area here, though, has a few old buildings still standing. It's fairly close to the boundary. Just far enough in to discourage anyone from following them in. Daytime would be best, I'd think. Easy to see the zombies and the rogue would be sleeping. Noonish, I'd think. Unless you have a better idea?" she finished just as the waitress returned with her order.

She paid the girl and waved her off as she started to eat, her eyes on Luther as she wondered where Dirk was...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:10 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
DIRK LUTHER,
VAMPIRE HUNTER.
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

spaceLuther leaned back and sipped his beer, shaking his head as he set it down on the table.

space"That was more or less my plan; I would suggest earlier, so that we can cover both the caves and the buildings with ample time to spare. I don't want to get caught in the Zlands after dark."

spaceDirk, who was busy pestering some ruffian, sensed Blade's presence and rushed back, chilling the air around her as it nuzzled her neck. He even lifted a chicken wing, as if offering it to the girl. Luther shook his head.

space"Damned fool; I'll never understand that thing; it attacks you violently, now it's trying to feed you. I can't wait till I'm rid of it..."

spaceLuther waved off the shade, who buzzed angrily around his head after his remark, and downed the rest of his beer. He set the empty glass down and waved for a refill. He turned his steely gaze to Blade again.

space"Now, if I bought a new gun, would it be safe from your cat? We might need the ranged firepower out there."

Red Gypsy
I actually kind of hate Soren. He might not live much longer.

thus always to tyrants

Unforgiving Prophet

4,600 Points
  • 1 Win 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:13 am
Red Gypsy
Ah! Okay then!

Blade gave a silent thank you to Dirk for the food and simply plucked the wing from the air to start eating it, doing her best not to smile. Thankfully, Luther brought up a subject guaranteed to make her frown and stay frowning. She hated guns. Her cat hated them even more. She narrowed her eyes at him as she dropped the clean wing bones onto the plate and picked up the leg. As she ate that, she thought hard.

Her cat was very likely to tear up any shotgun. It was almost a guarantee. But if she could handle other guns, that would make Luther very dangerous around her. Especially if he started packing with silver. Admittedly, she couldn't do gold either. But it wasn't often that anyone made bullets out of gold.

She dropped the leg and wiped her hands on the clean rag the girl had provided for her then considered the fries and called the girl over, who was dropping off his beer anyway, "Fry these up a bit longer. Crispy's what I'm looking for. Not limp noodles," she teased her a little bit and got a smile and a wink before the plate was wisked off to the kitchen.

Blade took a sip of her beer and considered Luther again, "She'll probably tear up any shotgun you pick up as soon as she can. Another type of gun?" she shrugged one shoulder, "No idea. We've been shot so many times we're lucky we don't have more scars than skin.If you're packing silver bullets, though, make damned sure you point them somewhere else that I am not," she warned him, knowing he'd hate it but not really caring.

Shotguns were really the only thing her cat would not budge on and Blade couldn't blame her. Especially considering the scars she did have over her a** and lower back. That had been a true learning experience in surviving silver that she really didn't want to repeat.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:40 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
DIRK LUTHER,
VAMPIRE HUNTER.
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

spaceThe waitress returned with the fries and another beer for Luther, and he took a deep swig, draining half of the mug as she explained her stance on firearms. Animals always had their weird ticks. Dirk had settled into hovering in Blade's lap, taking comfort in her presence.

spaceLuther finished his beer and tossed some money on the table. He waved a hand, bidding her to finish her food.

space"Finish up, we're going to the marketplace."

spaceThey returned to the marketplace, more specifically, the gunsmith's stall. Within Luther's price range, the gunsmith had three options available: A scratch built carbine, cobbled together from scrap metal and the remains of other guns, sketchy looking but solidly built ; a pre-nuke machine pistol in decent condition, high rate of fire but wildly innacurate; and lastly, a rusted, semi restored revolver. It was a high caliber, but looked ready to explode in the shooter's hand. Luther waved his hand over them,

space"Which one of these makes you feel the least angry?"

spaceDirk, who could see more than Luther could and more than the gunsmith would tell, was trying to guide her towards the machine pistol- Luther, the shade, was a terrible shot. The carbine would be useless, at least until Dirk took control again. He was begging her not pick the revolver, adding that if she did she better get used to hooks...

Red Gypsy
butts

thus always to tyrants

Unforgiving Prophet

4,600 Points
  • 1 Win 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:13 am
thus always to tyrants
butts

Blade looked each one over carefully, listening to Dirk without making it obvious. She took a long moment to suss out how her cat felt about them and agreed with Dirk. After all, they hadn't been shot by one of those yet.

"Go with the machine pistol. Haven't been shot by one of those yet," she told him simply, "The revolver is more likely to explode in your face than to fire accurately. The carbine has more parts to it than Soren's motorcycle and will be the hardest to repair. At least you can get replacement parts for the pistol and bullets for it are even easier," she told him with a shrug of one shoulder then glared at the gunsmith when he tried to protest her assessment.

With her cat so close to the surface, the gunsmith took one look at her eyes, went pale, then admitted that she was absolutely right. And that he could have a discount since he was such a good customer. Another glare. A bigger discount and he promised to scrap the revolver. She finally turned her eyes away from him and he gave a sigh of relief.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:04 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
DIRK LUTHER,
VAMPIRE HUNTER.
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

spaceLuther kind of wanted the revolver; he liked things that packed a punch, but it certainly seemed like it was more dangerous to himself than anyone else, and he wouldn't admit it, but he was lousy at anything further than fifty yards. He reached into his ruck sack and pulled out the box of shotgun shells he had purchased earlier and the salvageable pieces of his shotgun. He traded them for the pistol ammo and two spare magazines. Finally, he turned to Blade.

space"It will take us a day to get there. We'll leave at nightfall and make camp when we're outside. Go rest, I'll come for you then."

((Blade and Luther timeskip and arrive outside of the Zlands city the next night))
Red Gypsy
butts

thus always to tyrants

Unforgiving Prophet

4,600 Points
  • 1 Win 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Sandman base

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff