Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Surface
Radiation area's Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Everheart25

Tipsy Explorer

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:27 am
Baren
Baren just stared in silence for awhile, many thoughts were going through his head. To him it simply was not fare that Esabel got to live her life free of there so called master, To be honest it pissed him off, and made him resent her for it. He eventually engulfed himself in Black lightning, and appeared in front of her letting her walk towards him as the cars went by. " What do you mean by death would be worth it this time? Does this mean he has killed you before?" He said clinching his fist so hard in anger it made his palms bleed,causing his powers to go out of whack. Making the cars crash into each other around them, " I... Have to stop him somehow.."

Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:31 pm
Everheart25

Ilea gave a small shrug and a confused look for his anger, "Of course. I was created in a similar way that Esabel was. From the life energy of another living being, born fully formed. I owe him my life, Baren. He's taken me to Death's Door many times and brought me back again. Each time was..." she gave a shiver over it and closed her eyes, unable to hide the sensual effect the memory had on her.

After the cars finished crashing, she walked the rest of the way up to him and gently pushed a lock of his hair back from his face, not paying any attention to the fact that he could see the scars over her pale skin under the streetlight he'd lit up with his powers. She gave him a small smile, "He makes sure I enjoy everything he does to me, Baren. In his way, he does care for me. I know what I am to him and I'm content with that... But everyone dreams of freedom eventually... This is my time to do so, I guess. Calm your anger, Baren... I will take my punishment for this, for not giving you to him. He'll likely be expecting some small rebellion from me by now anyway," she explained as she moved to stand almost touching him, but not quite.

She reached up to gently caress his cheek then trail her fingers over his lips, "Go Baren... Warn your Ren and Gin that he hasn't given up yet. If they want to meet me, you can call my name in a whisper while remembering us together, and I'll come to you. For now... I must go..." she said in a soft voice then moved up on her toes to give his lips a tender and lingering kiss.

During that kiss, she faded into the shadows, but left him one of her daggers tucked into his belt...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Everheart25

Tipsy Explorer

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:02 pm
Baren
Baren stood there for awhile after she left sighing. Her words didn't give him the slightest bit of comfort, but she said if His lord, and lady need to talk to her he could just whisper her name. Of coarse he couldn't shake the feeling that there may be a time were she will not be able to come to him, and that worried him immensely. He pushed his own feelings aside it was true he need to go back to the Re, he also wanted to speak with Esabel.

(exit)
Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:47 pm
Shadow2855

Esabel's portal opened in an area that was free of radation but loaded with zombies. Of course, it might have been better if it hadn't opened above the ground. High enough that he landed rather uncomfortably, then had Esabel drop on top of him. She rolled off of him and looked up at the closing portal, "That was nasty Portal! I'm gonna tell Puppy what you did!" she yelled at it before pushing herself to her feet to look around.

The place was slowly recovering from the hell that Ren had inflicted on the planet, but it would still be a long time before it was fully restored.

She looked down at him with a pleased grin that was just as attractive as the rest of her and waved a hand to the landscape, "See? Esabel brought you to dead people to play with! An' you can play with them without anyone gettin' mad,"she told him then gave a sheepish look that carried a hint of confusion to it, "Peoples always get mad when Esabel plays," she tilted her head a bit, "Course, Esabel plays with them when they're still alive instead of dead..." she added in a thoughtful tone.

Then she turned to look around the place, finding that there were a few patches of grass growing here and there, a vine taking over a fallen building, and the leftovers of a road. Other than that, it was just zombies here and there.

Plenty of space for him to do a little venting...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Shadow2855

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:25 pm
Red Gypsy

Shadow landed roughly, and with a low grunt of more surprise than pain. Heck, he didn't even mind when the little one that brought him to this strange place landed on top of him. But his mind slowly strayed back to that animal side, and he fought to keep from changing into a large, black furred mutt again. That might cause more issues. He stood slowly, now realizing that his shirt was torn in places. And right after he was starting to enjoy it being clean and new...but, no time to cry over clothes.

He took in his surroundings quickly, a mix of that animal side and his natural fighting experiences. He turned to the girl that he was now sure was "Esabel", and thought of what to say. He cleared his throat. "Umm...before i go about killing undead things in a place I have no idea the location or geography of, might i ask who you are, and where the hell i am?" he asked in his almost deep voice, his dark purple eyes locked on her, demanding answers and ignoring her sexy body. He really didn't have time to think down that road. Maybe later...'Shut up, brain' he growled at himself.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:00 pm
Shadow2855

Esabel turned to him when he got to his feet then actually looked a bit shocked at his question, "Oh! Esabel forgot the manners-stuff, didn't she... Sorry 'bout that..." she started then started walking slowly along the remains of the old road, fully expecting him to follow her.

"I'm Esabel. And Esabel brought you to..." she paused a moment to try to think. And the effort showed in her small frown that was strangely adorably attractive to see, "Where was this place.... Esabel used to know the name of it... But Esabel's bad with names, just so's you know, Mini-Puppy... But it was.... I think it was called Australia... Or maybe it was South America..."

She paused there to turn to him with that small frown still in place, "See, it's this: Sometimes Portal doesn't do what Esabel wants it to. Puppy, Ilea, Unka-Nalyne, and Lily can all tell Portal where to go, but with just Esabel it sometimes just puts me somewhere. One time it put me in one of them old military bases and the soldier-peoples weren't too happy 'bout it," she explained to him as best as she could then took on a very bright smile that took her from adorable to downright irresistible, "But they exploded really cool!" she added with a small jump-and-clap thing.

As she turned to start walking, her hair shifted in the breeze and revealed an interesting tattoo over her shoulder and neck. It was the unmistakable tribal-like design of a Mating Mark and showed everyone that saw it that she'd been claimed by someone.

Her Mark was interesting in the fact that the design came from an almost extinct branch WereWolf, known as the White Wolf. They were an early version of the species and almost totally feral. For her to have found one and been claimed as his Mate meant that she could take on ALOT of damage and survive.

She looked around the place as she started walking again, simply strolling along and ignoring the zombies shuffling here and there. Thankfully, the zombies hadn't noticed them yet, so they were still a bit sluggish.

"Esabel isn't too sure where we are, only that we found the dead-peoples that Esabel wanted to find for you. Thought that you might want to do a little playtime and relax a bit. It's not Esabel's kind of playtime, but I thought it would help," she added as she meandered over to a straggly bush that was apparently trying to grow.

She found it fascinating but as she reached out to tap one branch, her dark energy reached out on its own and swirled around the plant a bit before sinking into it. The bush gave a light shudder briefly then began to change from the base up. It grew lush leaves that had dark purple veins against dark red leaves and finally formed a multi-hued purple flower at the top. Just the energy of the newly-changed plant repelled people from going near it but it seemed to pull residual radiation into it like the ultimate plant food.

Whatever the plant really did, Esabel gave the flower a tender pat and moved on to strolling along again. After a moment, she tucked a lock of hair behind her ear and glanced at him briefly, "Did you have a mom and dad?" she asked him suddenly and softly.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Shadow2855

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:07 am
Red Gypsy

When Esabel started walking, he followed quickly, now fully interested. She had an innocent aura to her, along with raw madness and dark energy. He actually chuckled at how she couldn't seem to speak in the 1st person for more than one word. But he listened to every word she said, eager to learn what happened in his long sleep. He even didn't mind the part of exploding soldiers. But when she said mini-puppy, he was surprised enough he nearly DID turn into a really big mini-puppy.

He was interested about her odd portals, but he knew that he might not need portals once his own magic settled and focused. When she turned just right so the breeze moved her hair, and he saw that mark she had on her neck, he had to fight real hard to lower his head in submission. Now he was being ridiculous. He knew nothing of werewolves, even though he was one, but he instinctively knew that she was mated to one, a very powerful one, and she could take any hit that was thrown at her.

He recollected his scrambled thoughts and kept up with her as she walked. He knew that, as a necromancer, those undead surrounding them both would simply ignore them. The dead feared necromancers, for a necromancer could put them in their place in seconds.

He watched her with the odd plant, not afraid of that wild magic. More...fascinated. But when she asked him that one question, that one question that he never wanted anyone to ask, he finally lost control against his animal side. As he sat on the ground, his body shifted, now strangely painlessly, into a wolf, still large with black fur and dark purple eyes that stood out against his fur color. He looked at himself and guessed by now that he was about 4ft tall at the shoulder, and enough muscle just around his jaw that he might be able to break any bone he could find in a person. His body size -in muscular terms- was slim but not at all weak. He guessed that he was around 300, maybe even 500 pounds. But he sat there, perfectly harmless, and he shook his head, not really wanting to say more, even if he could at the moment...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:41 pm
Shadow2855

Esabel was fine until he shifted. Then she gave an exasperated sound and tapped one foot with a hand on her hip, "Seriously? You go all puppy on me over a question like that? It was a yes or no question. You didn't have to go into details..." she said to him in a very annoyed tone.

Then she nibbled on her thumb a bit as she looked him over before walking right up to him and ruffling the fur on his head, "But yous is a cute mini-puppy. Though Esabel knows one that's even cuterer. Maybe you'll meet him sometime... But watch out for his Mate. Egan is really sensitive about Wind," she told him before she simply dropped down and sat beside him looking out in the distance.

"Esabel asked because I don't have either one. Esabel was born just like you see when Master created me. He never did like me, though. Too messed up in the head, maybe... But then Renny-Lady and Daddy-Gin adopted me, gave me a family. We thought we killed him. Twice. Then some really bad people made him come back again... He'll probably try to kill Esabel again, an' Esabel's sister Ilea... Puppy tries to protect Esabel but he can't be with me all the time... See, stuffs bad here, but it's not all bad..." she explained without looking at him, making it all sound like a perfectly normal thing to say.

For her, though, it was all normal...

After a moment of thought she looked over at him and poked him with a finger, "Now are you gonna change back an' have some fun or you gonna continue with the mini-puppy thing?" she finally asked him, "Cause Esabel is starting to get bored..." she added, though he wouldn't know that that was a bad thing....  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Shadow2855

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:02 pm
Red Gypsy

Shadow could have blushed if he could. He lowered his head a bit, embarrassed. When she walked up and ruffled up his fur a bit, he was confused, because it somehow felt nice. He didn't really pay attention to what she said, because he was focusing on how to change back into a person. When she finished talking, he finally got to change back.

He stood up after a while and stretched. he didn't care about being poked, but he guessed that her being bored was bad, considering that she had so much power to make his hair stand on end. But he had to voice his opinion on killing the dead.

"As a necromancer, i raise the dead. I don't put them back in their place. and what fun would it be, fighting things that can't really fight back? It would be like fighting a pole: all you do is hit it. No fun at all." he explained, not really sure what she would think. Or what she would do next...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:29 pm
Shadow2855

"Oh..." she said as she looked up at him for a moment then got to her feet and dusted herself off, "Then we should go somewheres more fun," she told him simply and started forming another portal with a simple wave of her hand, "Esabel knows just the place. And Lily gave Esabel permission to play all she wants to while Puppy's away," she added and reached a hand out to grab his wrist again.

Though, with the portal formed, and him standing on his own, he could move into the portal on his own now...

((Exit to the Re Base; Prison))  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Surface

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff