Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Sandman base
Church and grave yard Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 10:43 pm
Red Gypsy

Vampster-Chels-Winter

User Image
Anna
Anna focused on the flames as Ash gave her access to use his fire. She took a moment to figure out how to use the fire and then created dark, shadowy flames that flowed around her hands. She was focusing on keeping the dark fire under control while Ash was speaking to Samirra.

Samirra allowed Ash to hold her, only doing so because his mental defenses made it so that she couldn't sense anything from him. She closed her eyes and let out a soft sigh. "I wasn't exactly in the best place at the time," she muttered. "I needed someone immediately, and Gurzil popped up to fill the void. He put me off balance. I controlled the pack and made them attack my daddy and ran away when Uncle Egan took control back. Gurzil convinced me to go to Luna and Kam. They adopted me." She gave Ash a moment to speak to Pandora and then hesitated for a moment when he told her to come see him and tell him what was going on. She lifted her hand and examined the cut from the adoption ritual. She looked back up to Ash. "Ash, there's something really important that I have to tell you after the funeral."

Anna took Pandora's queue and allowed the shadowy flames to ignite on the funeral pyre. The shadowy flames started to spread across the pyre rapidly, quickly starting to consume Sebastet's body. Anna moved back to stand next to Ash and took his hand, knowing that he needed the support right now. She had heard the conversation between Ash and Samirra and understood what it meant, but she decided not to say anything about it for right now. There would be time to discuss it with Ash after the funeral.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:39 pm
Dameon Black

Vampster-Chels-Winter

Ash knew what that cut meant but said nothing for the moment. Instead he simply curled the little girl in against him as Anna took his hand and they watched the dark flames consume Sebastet's body. Ash didn't know everything that Sebastet had done, but he knew that she would have prepared for everything if she'd intended to get herself killed.

When the body was ash, he leaned down to put a kiss on the girl's head, "Now is when you give the flowers, Pet. She made enough of them for this. One for me and Anna, one for the boys, one for Egan and Wind, one for your aunt and Gypsy, and one for you. You can take as much time as you like to give them, there's no time limit on it. But if she gave them to you, she intended for you to give them away," he explained softly then let her go to do as she needed to.

He knew she'd be coming back to the house with him and Anna, but he knew that Anna would be able to handle that. There were things going on that they needed to be aware of and Anna would be able to understand that.

He'd already let Anna knew that he had no problem with her new ruthless streak, that he even applauded her new connection to the boys. He also knew that when they got back, she'd be checking on them right away.

Pandora waited until the body was completely ash then collected the ashes with a wave of her hand. Normally, Hylarr tradition would mean that the ashes were left to scatter on their own. But with Sebastet, nothing was certain. So Pandora was going to keep the ashes herself. Just in case.

They were collected into a small urn that held scenes from Sebastet's life on it. When the lid was sealed, she turned her gaze to Anna and held it for a moment before giving her a small smile, "Welcome to the joys of motherhood, my daughter. What you feel now is part of it. Accept it as a part of you now and the rest will come. When you need to talk, you know where to find me," she told Anna within her mind, fully accepting her new family and giving her someone else to speak to.

She also reminded her of her own moment when Kedar's wife had gone missing. Pandora's rage had been the stuff of legend up to that point, then the Reapers learned a new reason to fear their goddess. She'd gone off the deep end again when Gin had killed all but Anna and Gypsy, though no one knew just how far she'd gone that time. No need to give anyone else nightmares, after all.

That done, she simply faded from sight with Sebastet's ashes, leaving everyone to go their way again.

Some of the crowd was crying over the loss of the last Hylarr, others were grinning where it couldn't be seen. They'd been all too eager to see her dead, after all. But such were the power plays of politics and power...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:15 am
Red Gypsy

Vampster-Chels-Winter

User Image
Anna

Samirra allowed Ash to hold onto her as Sebastet's body was consumed by the flames. She gave a quick nod when Ash said that it was time for her to give out the flowers. She broke away from Ash for a moment and took one of the flowers out of the bag. She examined it for a moment before handing it to Ash. She sighed softly. "I think that I need to go apologize to the pack for what I did," she said. "I got in all of their heads and took control of them when all they wanted to do was comfort me after my Mommy died. I made them attack my Daddy. I need to go apologize to them for it. I just hope they'll forgive me for it." She looked up at Ash with a serious expression. "And there is another big problem. Sebastet found me as quickly as she did because of Dancer. I left, but Luna had Dancer and wanted to torture him for bringing Sebastet there. I told Kam that I didn't want Dancer getting hurt anymore, so I know that he'll stop her, but I'm not sure just how much damage she'll do to Dancer first. And I'm not sure if she'll figure out what he's hiding. He was hiding his Mating Marks, but Luna is clever enough to figure him out. Still, I know that they'll honor my wishes about Dancer. They want me to come back to them."

Anna watched Sebastet's body burn with a blank expression. She hadn't been as close to her as Ash had been, but she did still feel the loss of a friend. She looked over to Pandora when the Goddess spoke to her. She smiled when Pandora gave her blessing for her family and gave a quick bow. "Thank you for approving of this and allowing me to have a family, my Goddess," she stated softly. "I do know where to find you, and I will come to see you and speak to you." She focused back on Ash and Samirra after Pandora vanished and frowned when she heard the little girl mention that Dancer was stuck with Luna and Kam. "We need to go get him. Even if they won't torture him anymore, there's no telling what kind of issues that will cause him mentally."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:31 am
Dameon Black

Ash frowned at the news then looked up at Anna briefly then back down to Samirra, "You'll need to tell Egan about Dancer. He's over at Sanctuary with Wind right about now. We're supposed to head over there soon as well, but I knew that Egan had plans to go there early. I loaned Dancer to Egan to help the Alpha with a new issue, but if Egan's Marked him, then he has the first claim on him. I have second claim, as his nearest male relative. Demonic law is a bit strange on a few things, but fairly straightforward on others," he explained, treating the girl as he always had, as if she had the intelligence to follow a fully adult conversation.

He considered everything then gave a soft sigh and looked at Anna again, "I guess we'll have to head to Sanctuary earlier than planned. Do you want to go with me or stay with the boys?" he asked her, giving her the choice. Although, with Cinder, who wanted to be called Saber instead now, injured, he had to consider that Anna would want to stay and keep an eye on him.

It wasn't as if they had to worry about a separation for long, though. With her wearing his Heart and him wearing her collar, all she would have to do was think about Ash and he'd simply return to her side.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:49 pm
Red Gypsy

Vampster-Chels-Winter

User Image
Anna

Samirra looked down when Ash said that she needed to tell Egan about Dancer."I can't go see them," she said quietly. "The last time they saw me, I made the pack attack my Daddy. I need to go talk to them, but I can't do it right now. I can't face them yet." She took a deep breath. "I think that I'll go back to the pack house first. I should deal with all of the people that I hurt there by making them attack Daddy." She turned away from them. "After I make things right with the pack, I'll go see Daddy and Uncle Egan. Dealing with the pack should help me build up enough strength to go see them."

Anna sighed softly when Ash stated that they would probably need to go ahead and go to Sanctuary earlier than expected. She considered what she should do and chose the answer that Ash was probably expecting. "I'll stay with the boys for now," she said. "I don't want to leave them alone so soon after an attack on them. Especially when Cinder is injured. So I'll stay and keep an eye on them for a bit. I'll take a look at all of the defenses that we set up to keep the house protected. I'll probably do whatever I can to make the defenses stronger. After that, I may join you in Sanctuary for the peace talks. I want to check in and see how Lucy is doing."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:00 pm
Dameon Black
Need a post with Egan, Babe. That way I'll know how to have Wind react...

Ash gave a soft sigh as he looked down at Samirra and frowned at her but let it go, knowing that there wasn't much he could do about it. She had to do this on her own since she'd started the ball rolling.

He looked up at Anna and gave her a simple nod then remembered something important, "He's wanting to be called Saber now," he told her then gave a shrug of one shoulder, "Demonic privilege. When one reaches a certain age, one can change ones name to whatever one wants. He's about the right age for it. He'll stop answering to Cinder and only answer to Saber," he explained to her with another shrug.

He knew she'd look after the boys and could only smile over it then leaned in and gave her a tender kiss, holding it just long enough to muddle her a bit and make her blush for him. The blush made him grin, "Okay, now I can go without a problem," he teased her a bit, knowing that she had to appreciate a little teasing after so much serious stuff.

He ruffled the girl's hair, "Alright, Bit. You go check at the pack house, but then I want to see you at Sanctuary," he told her firmly then took Anna's hand to head back to his own house to get what he'd need to take with him before he left.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:00 pm
Red Gypsy
I'll get to it next.

User Image
Anna

Samirra took another deep breath and turned back to Ash to give him a quick nod after he ruffled her hair. "You will see me in Sanctuary soon enough," she said. "I just need to figure out what I'm going to say to Daddy when I go to see him, and then I'll be there. I promise." She took a step away. "And let all of the ones that are thinking that they've gotten rid of Sebastet know just how wrong they are. She may be dead, but everything she was is inside my head now. I can summon her anytime I want, so she's actually pretty much immortal now. You should let them know that. And make sure to let me know how hilarious the looks on their faces are afterward." She didn't wait for a response before she teleported to the pack house, leaving Ash and Anna alone.

"I'll make sure to keep Cinder's name change in mind," Anna said. She returned the kiss and was surprised to see that it was still so easy for him to make her blush with just a kiss. "Keep it up, and I'll find a way to tease you the same way." She followed Ash back toward the house, already starting to think up ways to get revenge on Ash for the teasing.

Sandman base

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff