Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Surface
sandman bases and farms Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:57 pm
User Image

Passia ggigled as she looked her lips and hear jeeps. "true the living taste so much better then the dead and there is so much of them too" she said going to kiss him, "is master happy?" she giggled as a group of army jeep with guns where stripped to them and aimed at them.

Merry was in the last one and got out and gasped in horror at the massacre. "some of this people where unarmed you know that" she yelled at the demons. She hated demons and anything else that did not have a sense or value of life.

"so they where yummy" she said hugging Kiril's arm, "can we make them go boom and make pretty lady scream for death." She giggled as all guns where locked and loaded and ready to go off at them.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:50 pm
Devossy
Kiril
User Image

"they were unarmed but so am I nothing but my claws and fangs" Kiril said with a grin moving his hand around Passia's waist. slowly though he let her go and moved closer to the doctor. "oh you have your little toy soldiers lined up but what happens when lightning shoots through gun powered?" Kiril said right before doing just that sending out a burst of electricity, it wouldnt harm them but it would fry the jeeps and the bullets would explode in the guns making them useless. "now Passia kill the guards but keep the doctor alive we can play with her" he said with a dark grin moving to slash at the military men slashing his claws and biting with his fangs hoping to kill a good number and keep the doctor from leaving  

darkiscool2

Desirable Vampire

10,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:42 am
User Image

Merry watched in horror what he started to do before she felt some one grab her arm. "He have to get out of here now" one wounded soldier told her, "the city and the other farms need to hear what his happening ere so they can be ready." Merry could not live them to die she had to try to save them...but how. she held but the tears as she turned from the screams to run.

"Yes master" Passia said giggling as she drawed her sword and started to play off with there heads. she did not know why but she loved seeing there faces as she cut there heads clean off there shoulders and watched the fly before hitting the ground. Seeing merry run she pulled out a light poison feather and throw it at the doctor. It hit her leg and made her yell in pain. "Master wants you to stay so stay" she said grinning.

Merry crused as she pulled the feather out and looked at it. She knew if it belonged to a demon it was not good and she had to get to her supplies to find cure. She tried to run again but her leg shot up with pain and she fell. Pulling out her gun she truend to fire at them to keep them away from her.

User Image
[  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:36 am
Devossy

darkiscool2

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Nathan overheard the people nearby talking and paid them no mind as he sat there looking disheveled and grumpy as he took sips from his bottle of beer and looked around and sitting on the ground.  

Bearded Senpai

Divorced Divorcee

11,850 Points
  • Married 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • 20 Wins 100

darkiscool2

Desirable Vampire

10,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:47 am
Devossy
Bearded Cosplayer

Kiril
User Image

Kiril only grinned finishing off his half of the guards before starting to walk slowly towards the doctor now firing at him. his face holding a dark grin and ignoring as she shot at him one hitting his shoulder but he kept going. Another hit his leg but still he was unfazed and when one aimed for his head he opened his mouth and caught the bullet with his large serrated teeth. spitting it out and passing a man sitting on a bench he now loomed over the doctor and picked her up. "oh what fun i could have with someone as pure and beautiful as you....perhaps i should change you into a demon like me and my wonderful wife over there" Kiril said whispering into the girls ear as he held her back pressed to him his arms around her with little to no chance of escape now  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:02 pm
Devossy

darkiscool2

Nathan saw the demon dash past him before grabbing Merry. He let out a groan before getting up and finishing the rest of his beer. He held the bottle ready in order to bash it over the demon's head as he approached him.  

Bearded Senpai

Divorced Divorcee

11,850 Points
  • Married 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • 20 Wins 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:14 pm
User Image

Merry cursed as she held back tears of pain as she felt her one leg sting and go numb. "I am sorry but I would rather die from your loves poison then be a b***** demon like you two" she said closing her eyes. she would be ready for anything he would do to her. she lived around death every day and night as a doctor. And if he was her time, she would not like it, but at lest she would die a human.

Passia made a face as she was not happy with how Kiril was holding the human girl. She would rather see the human bleeding on the ground in front of her. Looking away jealousy she saw another human coming there way. "Master it seems we have more fun coming are way" she said giggling, "this one looks strong."

User Image

darkiscool2

Bearded Cosplayer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:59 pm
darkiscool2
Devossy
Bearded Cosplayer

Kiril
User Image

"you say that now....Passia perhaps if you see someone coming toward me while im busy you should use your head and i dunno attack him?" Kiril said sounding annoyed and moving to look at his would be assailant holding the doctor closer to his fangs. "carful boy one more move and i sink my teeth into her neck" he growled still holding the woman tightly he would bite her though it wouldnt kill her it would do something far worse especially with Kiril's brand of demonic venom

darkiscool2

Desirable Vampire

10,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:15 pm
User Image

"sorry Master I will remember that for next time" Passia said scared and upset that she mad her master mad at her. She only wanted his love and to be happy at her. She hand her sword ready in hand if the human male tired anything towards Kiril. Part of her was grinning as Merry gasped and whimpered as her poison moved to numb more of her body.

User Image

darkiscool2

Bearded Cosplayer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:46 pm
Devossy

darkiscool2

Nathan heard the demon's words and stopped advancing forwards. He turned to his servant girl before looking back at him. He exhaled a sigh before swinging the bottle at the servant girl.  

Bearded Senpai

Divorced Divorcee

11,850 Points
  • Married 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • 20 Wins 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:45 pm
User Image

Merry opened her eyes to see who was there but all she saw was a blurr. she heard only the demon's voice's but if some one was there that just meant that they could not kill every one. "Who ever you are get out of here before they kill you" she said closing her eyes as her left arm went numb.

Passia just laughed and swatted the bottle away. "Really that was what you where going to do" she said, "really humans are weak." she let her sword go away as she walked up to him. "If you want a fight lets see how good you think you are" she said

User Image

darkiscool2

Bearded Cosplayer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:16 pm
User Image

Hope got there on Hades and looked down cursing. "damn it" she said when she saw Merry. Merry was the only human who she was good friends with for the two had partly grow up together. Getting off the growling hell hound she looked at the demons as she pulled out her katana and walked up the the she b****. "I should have killed you back in the deep woods for what you did to my man" she growled, "and you male if Merry dies so will you." she looked over at the male human and just shock her head.

((posting here to help things move along sorry about everything))
darkiscool2

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

darkiscool2

Desirable Vampire

10,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:32 pm
Devossy
Bearded Cosplayer
Red Gypsy

(im sorry im sorry im sorry. I woke up and saw what i had said and i noticed how much of an asshat i was being...i'm sorry red gypsy and devossy...

Kiril
User Image

"so much talking and i even have a hostage" Kiril growled biting the doctors and injecting her with his blood. the feeling would be painful as well as she would slowly start to change to a demon like him. dropping her after that and walking right up to the girl and her dog. "you look annoying and weak get out of the way before i rip your throat out and strangle whoever this stupid 'male' of yours is that you were talking about. We're demons are word in a promise or contract is about as trust worthy as a dull blade against a shield" He said in a low growl letting his lightning cover his body all the shadows around them disappearing as he stared right at the girl. so many females...oh how he would enjoy this and this one was already 'mated' how fun it would be to take her for himself and have her grovel at his feet for him infront of her boy friend. Kiril didnt even bother with nathan he was a drunk human swinging a bottle less then worthless against demons such as them especially one as old and powerful as kiril  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:39 am
Devossy

darkiscool2

A sadistic grin stretched across Nathan's face before he raised up his arms to go into a combat stance and awaited for her to attack.  

Bearded Senpai

Divorced Divorcee

11,850 Points
  • Married 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • 20 Wins 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:22 pm
User Image

Pasisa giggled as Merry screamed in utter pain before she looked up at Hope and rolled her eyes. "sorry riding hood i got a fight with a male" she said before looking at Kiril, "master look good like that." she stepped away from Hope So kiril and her could fight as she looked over at the male. "will human lets see what you got" she said smiling as she folded her wings against her. Smiling she went to give him a swipe with her claws.

"MERRY" Hope shouted before glaring and growling at Kiril. O she was pissed now. She hated being called weak but she hated seeing people she liked hurt. "bring it" she said as she got ready for attack as she watched him. she would have to be careful of the lighting but she had Hades watching her back. Glaring she went for attack.

User Image

darkiscool2

Bearded Cosplayer

Surface

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out