Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Sandman base
The Walls Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black_Rabbit_D

Interesting Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:02 pm

Burn up this place!

User Image

Lumina nodded at Slone as she smiled " why thank you " She soon took a step into the limo and sat down, more relaxed now that no eyes are on her but she knew that she going to have more eyes on her when she up on stage but it was the way them men was looking at her, so hungry for a woman, she could tell. Holding out her hand to help Slone into the Limo, smiling.
Once he was inside she, crossed her legs and let go of his hand" why do meny so lustful, dont they have wifes?. " Lumina asked, " just the way they looking at me, wanted to take off the heads and kick it like a football " Lumina said placing her head onto Slone.

Everheart25

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:15 pm
User Image
Slone smiled taking her hand as he entered the Limo and it begun going again. He leaned back lighting another cigarette, as he heard her out, " Well Lumina Its not everyday, that a man gets to see a woman like you." He said placing his arm around her shoulders as she placed her head on him, " Your extremely beautiful, not the monster you think you are, But i suppose i can under stand how you would fell not being use to this kind of attention, Anyways don't worry to much im the only man that gets to touch you like that now." He said smirking, as the surroundings of the city came into view.

When Your Evil
Black_Rabbit_D

Everheart25

Tipsy Explorer

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tipsy 100

Black_Rabbit_D

Interesting Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:26 pm

Burn up this place!

User Image

The feeling of the limo moving was just a delight for Lumina as it means moving away from them guards and them hungry eyes. As she lay her head ont Sline's shoulders she smiled and closed her eyes when hearing that he was the only man to touch her, for once she felt happy, so meny years fighting and killing people and not once anyone had won against her untill now. Slone was the first to win and was happy with that. " you know when i say monster i mean my madness, i cant lie, i just love the killing. " Lumina said with a small giggling when the band mates looked at her " dont worry your little heads, im not going to kill unless Master Slone says so " Lumina said grinning then looked at Slone with her grin.

Everheart25

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:34 am
User Image
Slone smirked once again as she called him Master, and expressed how she loved killing, " Well my dear you might get your chance, but for now we have to lay low, and do some recon." He said as he leaned back, " Were going to have to gain the trust of the common people which should be easy enough for me, you on the other hand will be finding out if the rumors are true about Lord Grann having a new mate." He said as he put an arm around her, " How doe's that sound to you? Oh and by the way if you are caught i will deny any involvement in this plan I hope you understand what i mean.

"When Your Evil
Black_Rabbit_D

Everheart25

Tipsy Explorer

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tipsy 100

Black_Rabbit_D

Interesting Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:20 pm

Burn up this place!

User Image

With a small sign, she followed with a grin, Slowly moving herself and onto Slone's lay with her bady facing him still having her grin " you have no idea how i work, maybe its for the best. Oh and the deny thing, dont worry about your pretty head about that. " Lumina grabbed Slone's tie and pulled him closer to Lumina " i maybe your little servent now but it dont mean, i would put my master in danger. I just say that im working for the Re and they oder me to kill this Grann guy if things get out of hand " Lumina smiled more evily because she just could not wait to get her hands into blood and guts but for now she would just play her part.

Everheart25

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:48 pm
User Image
Slavuss nodded smiling he was glad she knew her role, " Thats good my dear but Grann is not your target, It is going to be his new mate if he has one." He said leaning back as the approached the Market place.
"When Your Evil
Black_Rabbit_D

(exit to market place)  

Everheart25

Tipsy Explorer

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tipsy 100

Black_Rabbit_D

Interesting Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:46 pm

Burn up this place!

User Image

"very well " Lumina smiled as she layed down with her legs across Slone's lap.

(exit to markit)(
Everheart25

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:14 pm
Esabel gave a happy laugh when she stepped out of her portal to see that she'd gotten to the right place, her team following her through it. She'd been given a few guards to 'help' with her distraction, though she hadn't been told that Volug would be coming too.

The guards all ran to the walls to set the explosive charges they'd been given then ran right back through the portal before they blew, leaving Esabel on her own to 'play' as she liked without any distractions. It wasn't that they were afraid of her. Though they were. It wasn't that they didn't like her. Which they didn't. They were just following orders.

So that left Esabel, without her portal since she'd dismissed it, sitting on a piece of rubble waiting for a response to the explosion. A response that didn't involve the screaming idiots running away from the area...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 1:42 pm
Red Gypsy

Grann got to the wall as other where helping people close to the area flee and got more guards here art once. He did not know what was going on but he did not like this one bit. Some of the walls where weak and had not had the proper care for them yet. Shouting orders he made sure every one had a clear head as they moved around. As he pulled his sword out he picked up a scent from the breeze and knew what it was and cursed tell the men to watch them selves. Looking around he moved to the rubble of the wall to see who led the attack.  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 9:58 pm
Devossy

Esabel stayed sitting where she was, on a piece of the broken wall that had fallen just outside the compound, her chin resting in her hand as she waited for someone to respond that might be fun. Instead, she saw Grann and actually stuck her tongue out at him and blew a razzbery at him.

Then she saw Sebastet simply step out of the shadow of the wall and move to stand next to Grann, sword in hand, and looking seriously pissed off. She glared at them both but looked at Sebastet, "You killed my puppies, you mean cat-lady..." she said as she hopped down from the piece of the wall and summoned her daggers to her hands, approaching them through the rubble.

Sebastet simply growled at the girl and took a few steps to the right, allowing herself and Grann to work easier. Although, she had a feeling that she was going to be the focus of this attack. But that would leave Grann open to help her out with surprise attacks whenever she needed the help while he organized the guards in helping the civilians out of the way.

She gave her sword a spin with a flick of her wrist and narrowed her eyes at the girl, "They shouldn't have attacked me then... And you shouldn't have attacked us int he first place..." she said simply, her voice giving off a low growl as Esabel simply attacked her.

The attack was full of fury but Sebastet managed to evade any major hits, taking only small wounds while giving her own in the process. Still, she managed to keep Esabel's back to Grann, giving him the opportunity to do what he needed to.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 5:42 pm
Red Gypsy

Grann was happy to see his beloved Sebastet but right now they had to focus on the matter at hand. The only crazy girl that wreaked a garden and hurt a lot of people. He held his sword close in hand as he watched the two go at it before he made sure all the guards where away. Once the civilizes where away the guards could go back to fighting off who came with Esabel and trying to close the hole in the wall.

Moving face and as quiet as he could on the rubble around them he went to cut in to one of Esabel's arms so she would drop one of her dagggers.

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 5:56 pm
Devossy

Esabel barely managed to evade Grann's slice but danced right into Sebastet's sword, the blade sliding right through her side. She pulled herself off of it with a frustrated sound, her anger rising in the process.

Why had the guards that had set the charges left her all alone here? Stupid, stupid idiots!

She turned and attacked Grann, blaming him for her new injury. She banished one of her daggers and summoned a sword that would match the wavy blades she favored, forcing him to defend himself as she attacked.

Meanwhile, Sebastet took a brief moment to catch her breath then waited for the opportunity to distract the insane girl and draw her attention back to herself. This situation was a nightmare.

They knew she had abilities she wasn't using just yet and that she usually had a companion with her. At the moment, there was no sign of the companion. That meant that they only had a limited amount of time to either kill her or capture her.

Because Sebastet had a bad feeling that Esabel was just the distraction...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 7:46 pm
Red Gypsy

A few cut where nothing new to Cut as he dodged and blocked what he could of her attacks. He knew she was more powerful then this and was wondering why she was holding back. Was she waiting for some one or something? All he knew was they had to get ride of her fast. Looking back he watched as the guards did the best with the re as they tried to protcet the city. He was happy once the were showed up to help push them back. "You can win this fight girl why are you here?" he asked Esabel.  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 8:05 pm
Devossy

Esabel just laughed as she dodged his attacks but turned herself back onto his blades trying to escape Sebastet's sword. That turned her attention back to the Hylarr female, giving Grann the needed break to check with the Were's.

The biggest surprise for the Were's was that Wind had decided to join in the fight, his smaller wolf form enabling him to get into places that the bigger ones weren't able to. He had to favor his bad leg, but Taro hadn't been able to keep him in the bed once he'd heard about the attack on the base. now he worked with Taro, setting up Re guards for the bigger wolf to take down easily.

Sebastet met Esabel's sword with her own, grateful that Grann's blade had managed another stab wound to Esabel's shoulder. She noted that Esabel hadn't answered the question and that bothered her alot. She passed a look to Grann to show him that she didn't like the situation at all, that it was probably even more dangerous than they all thought. Right now, she was more than grateful that Ash had remained behind to protect Alice...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 8:50 pm
Volug

User Image

Volug showed up as he smiled looking upon everything. He noticed Esabel. "Well love glad to know you could wait up for me. So have I missed much?" He asked as he charged forward. He noticed her wounds as he quickly gathered her in his arms and jumped back. "Your always in trouble love." He sighed as he turned glaring at Grann.

((edited))

Devossy

RedGypsy

Sandman base

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out