Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] So Not Scary (Finn vs. Hel) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Lucyal rolled 2 12-sided dice: 7, 9 Total: 16 (2-24)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:49 pm
Hel let out a bark of laughter. “Observe? Are you fooling me? Here?” She seemed very amused at the thought, though as the hunter started to do something new with his weapon, Hel raised her arms to brace herself, in case it was something like that one attack Rep used on her last time. Once it was apparent it wasn’t an offensive technique though, well, Hel looked pretty disappointed, and clucked her tongue.

Instead she pulled back her fist and then struck at his barrier. “No, and even if I did, why would I tell you, hm?” She asked, still grinning.

HP: 48 / 60
DMG: 10

Seussi

Seussi rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 3 Total: 10 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:52 pm
Finn didn't even wince away when she punched at him, knowing that the shield Trynt provided him with would probably hold. Unfortunately, shortly after it was struck, the pink shimmered again, and the shield was gone.

Performance issues today, Trynt? Even Finn's voiced thoughts managed to come out as a sarcastic drawl, his lips pursing and his teeth clenching together, barely noticeable except for a faint tremor in his jaw. This woman was kicking his a**, but that was nothing new for Finn, who's own ......girlfriend woman thing..... had easily proven she could do so just as well as any other number of women on deus who had taken him on.

It was only slightly emasculating, but Finn managed to get over it fairly quickly.

A casual shrug was given.

"I thought maybe we had a bit of a connection. You seem awfully familiar for some reason, sugar." He smiled again, hefting his weapon up, and jabbing it at her if she came too close again. "Anyways, it's not all that important. I was just hoping to be able to send her a message."

HP: 17
Damage: 4
Fear Charge: 1/3 -1/2 t3 barrier used

Lucyal

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Lucyal rolled 2 12-sided dice: 5, 9 Total: 14 (2-24)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:08 pm
The reaper seemed pleased when the shield went away, though she couldn’t help it but note it was a bit anticlimactic and not at all that impressive. Oh well! Hel was about to move back in, when his words actually had her pausing.

She chuckled. “Ah…you felt it too, then, huh? Interesting.” Now that it was brought up again, Hel made more of an effort to wrack her brain. She tried to recall the last time she had seen him or heard him…it wasn’t in the Haunted House. No. This was the first time she had run into him here. It was apparent he was a Hunter…so where else would she had seen him? The Horseman Isles? Maybe? There was a lot of chaos going on then…but she wouldn’t be picking him out so easily now if that was the case…when was the last time she had come into contact with Hunters—

The reaper got temporarily derailed again, and quirked a brow. “I could pass on a message, I suppose~” She drawled, not doubting her ability to find this horsewoman named Shaheen. The Lost Clan reserves weren’t that hard to navigate, and she could always ask Gramps. He was very knowledgeable. “What will you do for me though~?” She purred, and indeed come back in, getting jabbed with the weapon and lunging back at him with a twirling kick to his side this time.

HP: 44 / 60
DMG: 8

Seussi

Seussi rolled 1 8-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-8)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:10 pm
It was only slightly off putting that she agreed that there was some familiarity there between them. He couldn't quite wrap his head around where that could have possibly been, however. This was the first time he had actually encountered anybody in the Haunted House (since for the most part he avoided missions like this like the plague), and on his other missions he could not recall running into anybody from Halloween. No, it was always just crazy giant insanity monsters that he seemed to get to deal with.

Or crazy psychotic division leaders.

But her affirmation that he might be correct in that they had perhaps once met before had him also thinking, wondering, trying to just place where it might have been....

"Well, I guess that depends what you want?" He replied, not expecting the kick that suddenly flew his way though he probably should have. It sent him stumbling to the side so that he had to stab Trynt down into the floor to keep himself upright. God damn blind side was always giving him grief in the middle of a fight! Yanking the weapon back up, he held it in front of himself defensively again, eyeing his opponent warily.

"Though if you keep this up, sweet heart, I'm going to have to pass. I think I hear the lapping waves of an island beach calling me to come back home." Trynt was warning him that his shield was dangerously damaged now, to the point where one good hit could knock it out completely, and take Finn out with out. They should leave. That was his advice.

He mentally shrugged it off for now. He was still hoping she might relent, at least long enough to talk. It was clear that she was much stronger then he was going to be able to handle on his own.

HP: 9
Defending self for: 4
Charge: 1/3 - 1/2 t3 barrier used

Lucyal

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:41 pm
The fact that Finn seemed willing to humor something she wanted did have Hel relent…but also because it was painfully obvious that she outclassed him in battle. It wasn’t fun to beat on someone who couldn’t exactly dish it back…if it was too easy, then it just wasn’t worth it to Hel. Thus Hel stopped, for now, but she didn’t back off. Instead, she stood in front of the Hunter, and rested her fists on her hips.

“Information~” She informed him. “Can you give that to me?”

DMG: - -

Seussi

Seussi rolled 1 8-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-8)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:46 am
It seemed like she was somewhat willing to stop her attack, and though a bit of the tension between Finn's shoulder blade eased, he didn't drop his weapon just yet. Really, it would have been foolish of him to do so, and even if he'd thought about it, he also had Trynt snarling warnings in his head.

The weapon would stay out, and in front of himself, but as long as she stayed with her fists planted on those pretty little hips instead of swinging them towards him, then he wouldn't try anything sneaky either.

So she wanted information? Dangerous, but only for him depending on what she wanted to know and whether he said too much. Finn wasn't stupid. He often spoke before thinking, but that just made him reckless, not daft. He was going to have to be a bit more careful with his words, here.

"Of course, darlin. What do you want to know? My favorite color? Movie? Sex position? Oh, hey, you got telephones here? I could even give you my number and you can call me up anytime you want a little....adventure." He grinned, and Trynt did the mental equivalent of a face palm.

"Would've maybe liked to maybe take you out somewhere a bit nicer before getting to know each other better, though. No offence to your people or anything, but this place is kind of....distasteful."

Defending self: 8

Lucyal

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:28 pm
Actually…none of that stuff was anything Hel was thinking about…but well…now that Finn was bringing some of it up…why not. It also helped he was flattering her massive ego…Hel was petty to that extent. The reaper’s lips curled into a wide smirk as her eyes lidded.

“Alright. Your favorite color. Movies I do not care for—“ They probably weren’t the same for her world, anyways, “ –Your favorite sex position, and unfortunately, I do not believe your human phone would work with my own~” She clucked her tongue as if that was a shame, and then tilted her head. “Oh ya? Take me out you say…like a date~?” She purred, and then held up one finger at him.

“Another question. Why are you a hunter?”

Seussi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:40 pm
Finn's lips curled up into an even higher smirk when she played along with his little game. It was surprising, considering she had been completely whipping his a**, and not in the fun way, only moments before. "It changes, but right now I'm a bit more partial to purple and magenta. Movies are pretty terrible, I'll admit, but there's this one show on t.v., Adventure Time? It's pretty ******** fantastic." He was freely answering more then she was asking for, and kept going beyond that.

"Doggy style, all the way. Or any position where I'm in control, really. And wow really, that's too bad, darling." He might have tried to wink at her, but considering the eye patch, that would have, "Because definitely, yes. I mean, technically I'm already involved but this is a different world so that s**t doesn't count here, right?" Like being in a different country. Totally meant that there were all new rules to follow.

And then to her last question. His smirk remained, as did that hallow, cold and empty look in his eye.

"Well, the brochure for the island looked pretty top notch, and I also thought to myself, hey, I look pretty damn good in white, so why not?"

If she pressed him further, he might give her a more serious answer.

Damage: --

Lucyal

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:57 pm
Hel was honestly amused, and entertained, when Finn proceeded to rattle off answers to the questions, her smirk staying on her face. Yeah okay, the comment about TV and some show she didn’t care much for…but oh well. Her lips widened into a bit of a grin though as he answered one of the more interesting questions. Oh, too fun, this one, too fun.

“I would love to see you be ridden hard then.” Just to rob him of that control, that confident b*****d. The reaper then had to snort, pretty amused as well when the human admitted to being in a relationship. Well, okay then. Though to ambiguously answer, or not answer his question about cheating, Hel simply grinned.

The reaper hummed though, at his answer, before she wrinkled her nose. “Bull s**t. Aside from the white comment.” She idly rolled her shoulders before resting her fists on her hips.

“The real reason…and if you tell me, I will truthfully tell you something in return if you have a question.”

Seussi

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 7:44 am
Ridden hard? Finn's smirk widened, the cold look in his eye never changing. "Why just watch, darling? I thought we were starting to really get along." He didn't want her, though, not really. She was hot, but he knew better. Halloween and human, even hunter brand human, did not mix.

Like hell did he want his d**k to freeze off.

In his mind the game was now over. She wanted answers, and was offering him one as well if he could answer her truthfully. Very well.

He finally let his weapon drop, and he leaned on it as he smiled at her.

"If somebody told you that you could be a hero, that you were one of very few of your race who could save all the rest, would you turn that down?"

Lucyal

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 3:43 pm
Hel just smirked. “Oh, I think we are getting along very well.” She purred, but much like Finn, she was over the playing, and onto what really interested her. As the hunter became a bit more relaxed, the reaper did as well, shifting her weight to one leg as she rolled her shoulders comfortably before settling her hands on her hips again.

She tilted her head at Finn’s words, supposing that that was possibly more his reason than a question he was asking her…and Hel tilted her head to the other side as she gave the Hunter a bemused look.

“Correct me if I am wrong, which I do not believe I am—“ She was just that confident. “But I do not believe the idea of being one of Humanity’s few heroes is what entirely pulled someone like you.”

Seussi

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 5:52 pm
Oh but she was an observant one, wasn't she? Still, Finn felt no desire to let a complete stranger in on his secrets, not the deep ones, the dark ones, not the light or shallow, or anything in between for that matter. So he just continued to smirk at her, before saying. "Well, I really had nothing better to do with my life, at that point. I took a chance, for once. Didn't really turn out how I expected," Or liked, or even wanted, now. "But it is what it is, believe it, or not."

That last part of his comment made him think of a certain pale haired Death trainee, which of course, reminded him of why he had come here to begin with.

"Is it my turn to ask you a question yet, Darling?"

Lucyal

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 10:25 am
Hel let out a disappointed hum. “I was truly hoping to hear the real answer…” She rolled her shoulders, and then smirked. “Ya. It is your turn…but now the answer I give you may or may not be completely truthful~”

She grinned.

“Tit for tat, after all.”

But she was listening, and waiting.

Seussi

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 9:45 pm
To Finn, he had basically told her the real reason, though it was definitely the abridged version of events. Clearly, however, he should have sat down to have coffee with this woman, and given her a riveting recount of all of his life's events leading up to his decision, so that she could psycho-analyze him and come to a more concrete conclusion. He had to fight the urge to roll his eye at her response, but managed to not, instead keeping up the smirk, the cold and empty look in his eye, before asking his question.

"How many humans have you hurt or killed? And not of the hunter variety."

Lucyal

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 5:07 am
Hel blinked at the question, not expecting that, exactly, but it was one she could answer honestly, and would be proud to answer honestly. Funny though, she had to note, that Dakota had asked her something along the same lines once, and she wondered if that was what a general impression of Halloween side was… While her Hunter track record did wrack up a bit when it came to the harm part…her human record…

Zero.” The reaper replied confidently. “I have said this once, and I shall say it again. It is ******** stupid to do anything to harm that which sustains me.”

Seussi

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces